Vergil vs Master Chief

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iChaos
This is DMC3 Vergil, so who wins?

Sin_Volvagia
Not Master Chief.

Shutter Control
WTF, Vergil WTFpwns Master Chief. haermm

I love Halo though.

BloodRain
Vergil takes this, faster, stronger and more durable then Chief. guns dont really effect him, especially normal (non-demon powered) ones. Seeing as he span his sword and literally caught bullets with it, all this is not including his DT. How strong is MC sheild/armor, how fast are his reflexes and can he take a few 'head shots' and still walk away?

Shutter Control
MC's reflexes, AFAIK, can dodge sniper bullets and he can take shots to the head without a problem, and survived entry via the Earth's atmosphere. Let's see Vergil do that.

BloodRain
Originally posted by Shutter Control
MC's reflexes, AFAIK, can dodge sniper bullets and he can take shots to the head without a problem, and survived entry via the Earth's atmosphere. Let's see Vergil do that.

Vergils twin (who at the time are both equal so it counts) took a bullet to the head just fine :/ so Vergil can, not to mention that these guys are like walking pin-cusions, stab and shoot as much as you want theyll still walk it off.
How can MC handle Vergils hyped up DT speed/teleporting and his Yamato blade? His blade would slich right through him.

iChaos
Originally posted by Shutter Control

If Dante survived getting hit from space to Earth, Vergil could as well (then again, maybe it was Sparda?).

Shutter Control
I know guys, I was joking. My first post should say it. big grin

Demonic Phoenix
Vergil pwns.

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by BloodRain
Vergil takes this, faster, stronger and more durable then Chief. guns dont really effect him, especially normal (non-demon powered) ones. Seeing as he span his sword and literally caught bullets with it, all this is not including his DT. How strong is MC sheild/armor, how fast are his reflexes and can he take a few 'head shots' and still walk away?

his armor is resistant to all conventional ballistic weaponry (human guns) and his armor protected him from falling from the lower atmopshere. he was unscathed.

speed wise bullets move in slow motion to his eyes and he has dodged plasma bolts several times. he also ran half a kilometer in i think 19 seconds with a torn ankle.

strength wise he can lift 66 ton tanks.

i dont know anything about vergil though because dmc is gay. shrug

ScreamPaste
Flip* Big difference.

iChaos
*MESSAGE DELETED*

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Flip* Big difference.

What's with you and strength feats?

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
his armor is resistant to all conventional ballistic weaponry (human guns) and his armor protected him from falling from the lower atmopshere. he was unscathed.

speed wise bullets move in slow motion to his eyes and he has dodged plasma bolts several times. he also ran half a kilometer in i think 19 seconds with a torn ankle.

strength wise he can lift 66 ton tanks.

i dont know anything about vergil though because dmc is gay. shrug

Dante ran down the side of a tower, and the air started to burn up around him. That's faster than 26 m/s I would think.

We don't have many *pure* strength feats in DMC, but then again, strength won't matter much here imo.

iChaos
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Dante ran down the side of a tower, and the air started to burn up around him. That's faster than 26 m/s I would think.

We don't have many *pure* strength feats in DMC, but then again, strength won't matter much here imo.

He also went fast enough to disappear and reappear.

Well, he pulled a big ass demon, and I'm sure he weighs more than 60 tons (this was in the anime...which is canon).

ScreamPaste
They're the easiest things to look at logicly, so they're what I end up looking at closest, I guess? lol.

Cyner
Master Chief takes it. Virgil has good regeneration but you can't regenerate when you've been destroyed so thoroughly in one hit. Virgil has the speed but MC is a high on the ladder bullet timer and Virgil does not the durability to stand up to a relentless assault from MC. What does MC have access to? Strength wise MC would probably reduce Virgil to bits in a close range fight.

iChaos
If Vergil has the speed, how can he hit him? Vergil's sword, Yamato, can cut thru anything. From far...

Vergil strikes so fast that the opponent does not realize they have been slain until he sheathes his weapon. And he can teleport.

ScreamPaste
No limit fallacy.

Sin_Volvagia
YOXq01UJBBM

sGSzfIyWs6k

GQLRXCEXHtU

Master Chief is getting butchered especially when an Infection flood-type was able to drill a tentacle through his armor. He was also nearly killed by a Hunter.

Demonic Phoenix
No limit fallacy.
Anything is a tad too much. I'm not too knowledgeable on the suit's durability, but even his suit can't stand up to repeated slashes. Considering Vergil can make his slashes appear anywhere in a certain area or teleport next to MC...

Originally posted by iChaos
He also went fast enough to disappear and reappear.

Well, he pulled a big ass demon, and I'm sure he weighs more than 60 tons (this was in the anime...which is canon).

Vergil? Or Dante? In DMC3? I don't remember that.

Originally posted by Cyner
Master Chief takes it. Virgil has good regeneration but you can't regenerate when you've been destroyed so thoroughly in one hit. Virgil has the speed but MC is a high on the ladder bullet timer and Virgil does not the durability to stand up to a relentless assault from MC. What does MC have access to? Strength wise MC would probably reduce Virgil to bits in a close range fight.
And Vergil isn't a high end bullet timer? MC might not be able to 'destroy' Vergil if he has Beowulf. I doubt he's a better fighter, stronger, most probably.

Though you have a point. What does he have access to?

iChaos
No limit fallacy.

No it isn't?

iChaos
Vergil? Or Dante? In DMC3? I don't remember that.

Dante. Devil May Cry 2 - Argosax fight. If I'm not mistaken, he is able to cut thru dimentions as well. It depends what he has.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by iChaos
Dante. Devil May Cry 2 - Argosax fight. If I'm not mistaken, he is able to cut thru dimentions as well. It depends what he has.

Ah, well, DMC 2 Dante is waaaaay beyond DMC 3 Dante, and hence DMC 3 Vergil as well.

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Master Chief is getting butchered especially when an Infection flood-type was able to drill a tentacle through his armor. He was also nearly killed by a Hunter.

you cant really use either of those as examples of a fault of the chiefs durability because both creatures are insanely strong. hunters are very likely 100+ tonners.

Sin_Volvagia
you cant really use either of those as examples of a fault of the chiefs durability because both creatures are insanely strong. hunters are very likely 100+ tonners.

A testicle-sac creature isn't stronger than Yamato. Both of those creatures can't touch Vergil and would get wasted quickly. Besides, Yamato could easily slice Chief's guns. With nothing left to use, the Spartan would just keep swinging at the air, trying to hit Vergil. He then witnesses his own death in slow-motion when his head becomes decapitated.

Hell, Vergil can slash so fast that Chief's head would roll off his body the moment he pulls the trigger of his Assault Rifle.

Ms.Marvel
A testicle-sac creature isn't stronger than Yamato.

why?

Demonic Phoenix
why?

B'coz it is uhuh

~ How strong are the Infection types?

Ms.Marvel
strong enough to easily pierce through armor that can tank hitting the ground after falling through the atmosphere?

flood are crazy strong.

Sin_Volvagia
~ How strong are the Infection types?

Strong enough to be wasted by a single human marine. Yeah, that's power.

iChaos
Lol.

Demonic Phoenix
strong enough to easily pierce through armor that can tank hitting the ground after falling through the atmosphere?

flood are crazy strong.

Hmm, it sounds impressive, but that still doesn't put them in the 100+ range erm.

Also, Vergil survived a slash from Dante across his mid-section. Not only that, he was left 'intact', as opposed to being sliced in half.

Ms.Marvel
Hmm, it sounds impressive, but that still doesn't put them in the 100+ range erm.

i was talking about hunters being 100+ tonners

Shutter Control
Strong enough to be wasted by a single human marine. Yeah, that's power.

A testicle-sac creature isn't stronger than Yamato. Both of those creatures can't touch Vergil and would get wasted quickly. Besides, Yamato could easily slice Chief's guns. With nothing left to use, the Spartan would just keep swinging at the air, trying to hit Vergil. He then witnesses his own death in slow-motion when his head becomes decapitated.

Hell, Vergil can slash so fast that Chief's head would roll off his body the moment he pulls the trigger of his Assault Rifle.

laughing Happy Dance laughing rolling on floor laughing

danteiscool
Vergil ftw. unlike Dante, he doesn't joke around and is real serious when it comes to fighting.

Demonic Phoenix
i was talking about hunters being 100+ tonners

I was asking about infections.

Ms.Marvel
I was asking about infections.

shut up. D<

BloodRain
Vergil, Beowulf, Summoned swords and Yamato = 3 powerful weapons that M.Chief hasn't faced before/ have much defence towards. Also Vergil can moved at extreme speeds (teleport if in DT) Guns wond do damage even if he gets many hits in.

wammamram
lets see vergil beat master cheif. if he bearly wins a regular spartan could kill him, but sadly vergils bearly escapes death in a toss up with the cheif

BloodRain
Originally posted by wammamram
lets see vergil beat master cheif. if he bearly wins a regular spartan could kill him, but sadly vergils bearly escapes death in a toss up with the cheif

He murders imo in close range. ''if he bearly wins a regular spartan could kill him, but sadly vergils bearly escapes death in a toss up with the cheif'' oh do explain this one, not sure where it states that Chief's armour is demon/magic resistant.

SpadeKing
I would say Vergil if his sword is actually powerful enough to pierce atleast the weak point in chief's armor.

otherwise I don't see chief hitting vergil easily

BloodRain
Originally posted by SpadeKing
I would say Vergil if his sword is actually powerful enough to pierce atleast the weak point in chief's armor.

With Dante, whos not as skilled with it, he cut through a hellgate that was around 12m wide and 5m thick from 100m away (ish). i.e Vergil can do better then that. Ans isnt Chief's armor made of titanium or some tech version of it?

Beowulf and Summoned swords help Vergil greatly.

iChaos
Physically, Vergil's sword can cut thru anything.

SpadeKing
then vergil it is.

I don't know some sort of multi-layer alloy, a flood infection form managed to pierce the thin black part of his armor whatever that is made of though.

wammamram
ok my comment eailer about the regular spartan beating the hell out of vergil,was probally true. master cheif is not the best spartan, he just got lucky to become master cheif. a regular spartan could kill vergil, but it wouldn't be easy

LLLLLink
a regular spartan could kill vergil, but it wouldn't be easy

...I hope you mean when Vergil is asleep as an infant.

BloodRain
ok my comment eailer about the regular spartan beating the hell out of vergil,was probally true. master cheif is not the best spartan, he just got lucky to become master cheif. a regular spartan could kill vergil, but it wouldn't be easy

So you agree that MC would lose this one? And what can these regular spartans feats?

LLLLLink
Well, I know that pistol-whipping a Spartan enough times is enough to kill him, so I would imagine a bullet-catching Son of Sparda wouldn't break a sweat here.

wammamram
ok i do admit vergil would beat mc

iChaos
Lol.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by LLLLLink
Well, I know that pistol-whipping a Spartan enough times is enough to kill him, so I would imagine a bullet-catching Son of Sparda wouldn't break a sweat here.

And where has that happened? The pistol whipping part.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by SpadeKing
And where has that happened? The pistol whipping part.

Everytime I get beat down in Halo! Lol gameplay mechs.

ESB -1138
Not Master Chief.

Best reponse. Master Chief is up against a guy that can catch bullets without much trouble. Not to mention guns really don't work much here. Vergil won't have much trouble.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by LLLLLink
Everytime I get beat down in Halo! Lol gameplay mechs.

skulls work alot better against spartan armor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.