Competent Kyle Rayner vs Classic Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Kyle, I contained the Big Bang and Heaven's Ladder vs Classic Thor. Who takes the trophy?

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Kyle, I contained the Big Bang and Heaven's Ladder vs Classic Thor. Who takes the trophy?

50%-50%

Kyle, hell each competent GL, should and could beat anyone on their Level, Superman, SS, Thor etc, half of the time.

In Comics we see only 2 or 3 good GLs, the rest are crappy written pushovers.

shokosugi
Kyle

Warlord
Thor, energy drain

quanchi112
Thor.

khazra
i love the Gls but either of the hammer bros, captain atom, quasar or any good energy drainer are awful matchups for the non superpowered GLs (hannu, killowog, Yat).

Thor in a beatdown

Edit> not even just GLs, any energy construct user. IIRC quasar got owned by neutron, an imperial guard member!

xJLxKing
50/50

Ambient
Thor..

valtiz
kyle

Kris Blaze
When did he contain the big bang?

Sure as hell wasn't in OWAW.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
When did he contain the big bang?

Sure as hell wasn't in OWAW.

Then Kris BURN in hell! wink

-Pr-
i love the phrasing of the title of this thread...

khazra
Originally posted by -Pr-
i love the phrasing of the title of this thread...
Yeah me tooo....didnt know competent kyle had ever existed..

Prep-Man
Kyle has been a jobber lately. A well focused Kyle should at least break even.

quanchi112
Kyle has been a jobber lately. A well focused Kyle should at least break even. Not if Thor is fighting at his best.

Priest
Thor ftw

khazra
Kyle has been a jobber lately. A well focused Kyle should at least break even.
If you were talking about a pure brick on a similar level to thor, id be giving them a small majority (thor is stronger/more durable than mongul II whos given hal trouble on stats alone).
Factor in thor being able to absorb as much energy as kyle can throw at him and i really dont know where you getting 50% from..

shokosugi
Kyle Sh1ts at Thor's head

quanchi112
Originally posted by shokosugi
Kyle Sh1ts at Thor's head Do you ever debate?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.