cyclops vs cardiac

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

valtiz
its cyclops vs cardiac and cardiac is on scot's lawn

Aries_04
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/35011/1791238-cardiac_large.jpg
Cardiac wins

srankmissingnin
Hint: The winner is not Cardiac

YoungGunna
Cardiac ftw

Silent Master
Scott 10/10.

rotiart
For a second I thought cardiac was shocker...
But the answer is still cyclops

Aries_04
Cardiac is faster than cyclops physically. He'd get his blast off before Cyke could even register to do the same. I hate when people say one character wins just because he's had more exposure than another.

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by Aries_04
He'd get his blast off before Cyke could even register to do the same.

*giggle*

Silent Master
Cardiac is faster than cyclops physically. He'd get his blast off before Cyke could even register to do the same. I hate when people say one character wins just because he's had more exposure than another.

I don't recall Cardiac having superspeed.

Do you have any feats in mind?

rotiart

Like cyclops disarming an entire room of enemies with a series of quick blasts?
Or like him seeing nightcrawler trying to teleport to attack him from behind and cyclops nailing Kurt before nightcrawler could hit him...

I love cyclops but I'm sure a bigger fan like PR could think of even better feats than the ones I know off the top.

Aries_04
Cardiac as compact beta particles running through his veins that give him a speed boost. Cyclops doesn't have those enhancements.

Silent Master
Again, do you have any feats in mind?

Aries_04
Originally posted by Silent Master
Again, do you have any feats in mind?

He's tagged Spiderman with it.

Thank you and good night.

Silent Master
The list of people without superspeed that have tagged Spider-man is longer than the list of people that would own Deathstroke in HTH.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.