Juggernaut vs the Fury (2 fights)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SoulDevourer
cant belive no1 made this yet

fight #1: 8th day Jug

fight #2: Trion Jug

this Fury in its prime, right before it fight MJJ. but it dont know about Jugs abilties (yet)

and this BATTLE TO DEATH & no bfr

to many ppl here sayin Jugs indestructibel. lets see them defend him NOW mwahaha evil face

Survivor19
Eventually, Fury.
Yes, he is gonna adapt to Cyttorak's powers. Maybe he will go and kill Cyttorak himself to cut off Cain's powersa.

SoulDevourer
btw what magic beings has the Fury faught?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
btw what magic beings has the Fury faught? NONE...............But was inmune to Reaity warping of the highest order so........ smokin'

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by nicamarvin
NONE...............But was inmune to Reaity warping of the highest order so........ smokin' aaah so u willin to admit your man aint invincible & he coud lose this time! hahahaha gotcha ! Happy Dance big grin

nicamarvin
aaah so u willin to admit ur man coud lose this time! hahahaha gotcha ! big grin big grin DUDE do you think I am a FANBOY like cuanchi or Shoku? or that guy who is hopelessly arguing aguing Galactus have better durability than Juggs............ confused

SoulDevourer
DUDE do you think I am a FANBOY like cuanchi or Shoku?dunno but sometime u sure sound like ^_^

btw whose shoku?

nicamarvin
dunno but sometime u sure sound like ^_^ I am a FANBOY because I think Juggernaut has overal better durability?.... confused

SoulDevourer
I am a FANBOY because I think Juggernaut has overal better durability?.... confused d00d u allways say hes indestructibel & even more then abstracts confused

nicamarvin
d00d u allways say hes indestructibel & even more then abstracts confused Nope, I was just saying Abstract like Galactus or Celestias Don't need to be that Duralbe, they have other means... smokin'

SoulDevourer
Nope, I was just saying Abstract like Galactus or Celestias Don't need to be that Duralbe, they have other means... smokin' aaah but u forgetting that FULL fed galactus suppose to be = Eternity, so your also sayin that Jugs more durable then Eternity to stick out tongue

nicamarvin
aaah but u forgetting that FULL fed galactus suppose to be = Eternity, so your also sayin that Jugs more durable then Eternity to stick out tongue Yeah full FED, but we dont' see him that powerful that often, and Eternity its kida of a Jobber..... stick out tongue

I mean Galactus got Hurt by something SuperMan smilled at?.. eek!

SoulDevourer
and Eternity its kida of a Jobber..... stick out tongue yeah btw every1 keeps sayin that...whats the deal? huh

Knowsbleed33
Fury can't kill Juggernaut in any event so this is an eternal stalemate.

galactusischere
aaah but u forgetting that FULL fed galactus suppose to be = Eternity, so your also sayin that Jugs more durable then Eternity to stick out tongue
Galactus aint equal to Eternity at full power

Kris Blaze
Fury no expression

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Fury can't kill Juggernaut in any event so this is an eternal stalemate. ............ eek! FANBOY..... laughing

thanos-prime
fury

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.