which team of fighters would you like to teach you how to fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

valtiz
choose 1 team between the following to teach you how to fight who would you like to be your teacher

1.Shang Chi & Iron Fist

2.Captain America & Wolverine

3.Daredevil & Black Panther

4.Batman & Nightwing

Parmaniac
I'm not sure but isn't Iron Fists Chi power based on his MA technique? If yes then him, if not Batman.

-Pr-
4. It's frickin Batman.

xJLxKing

Bouboumaster

Kris Blaze
2 - Captain America looks like a much better trainer.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
2 - Captain America looks like a much better trainer. than who?

Bruce would be a better trainer

psycho gundam
how long are you being tutored? the k'un l'un iron fist chi thing might take a while

chomperx9
id choose team 2

valtiz
Originally posted by psycho gundam
how long are you being tutored? the k'un l'un iron fist chi thing might take a while

as much as you want you get to be trained by the team you choose untill you know everything they can teach you

jrodslam
Shiiiiiit. Sign me up for any group. It would be a both a privilege and honor to learn from any of these ppl.

Id pick DD just cause hes my favorite.

Lord Feron
1 - learn how to use my chi along with the MA that they have.

4 - batman cause he does know alot of stuff and he already taught a bunch of people.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by valtiz
choose 1 team between the following to teach you how to fight who would you like to be your teacher

1.Shang Chi & Iron Fist

2.Captain America & Wolverine

3.Daredevil & Black Panther

4.Batman & Nightwing

4. Batman would push one to the limit, without growing impatient or soft, while Dick would save one if Bruce loses his cool.

CA and Wolverine might be great too. But They are Superhumans and i doubt they could teach normal humans better.

Anyway. The question here is not which team could train me BUT which team would improve best if i teached them! stick out tongue

chomperx9
if i can mix and match id choose shang chi and wolverine to teach

thanos-prime
DD and BP

vansonbee
Depends on the situation of the time & current lifestyle.

My pick
1. Shang Chi & Iron Fist - fighting techniques, spiritual benefits of Body & Mind.

Rest of the choice
2. Batman & Nightwing
3. Daredevil & Black Panther
4 .Captain America & Wolverine

nicamarvin
Originally posted by valtiz
4.Batman & Nightwing I would love to learn the are of the BatKick.................... smokin'

celeyhyga17
2. cause of cap. dont care much bout wolverine's skill
4. as a close second. bruce wayne...nuff said

Tenebrous
edit

Tenebrous
4. These guys know how to work wonders with just a regular old human body that put a lot of other heroes with "powers" to shame. And for all the teaching capability of the other teams...i just dont see any of them having the same firm grasp of what an expertly trained person with no powers at all can, and cannot, do as wayne and grayson. i mean batman's back was broken in a fight. since i'm a regular guy with no powers i think i benefit most from someone who's taken it to the limit and is aware of the limits of a relatively normal body...stuff like wolverine, cap, daredevil wouldn't be able to share. don't know much about the iron fist.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by vansonbee
Depends on the situation of the time & current lifestyle.

My pick
1. Shang Chi & Iron Fist - fighting techniques, spiritual benefits of Body & Mind.

Rest of the choice
2. Batman & Nightwing
3. Daredevil & Black Panther
4 .Captain America & Wolverine ey same here: team1 1st choice, batman next best choice cool

StyleTime
If I get all the chi goodies, then I'd go with Shang Chi and Iron Fist. If not, then any one of these teams will do honestly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.