If you could pick one character to hang around for one day, who would you pick?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Please state what you would say to the character and why you picked them.

-Pr-
Emma Frost.

"Read my mind."

Starscream M
Originally posted by -Pr-
Emma Frost.

"Read my mind."

Pr: Hey Ms. Frost, it's so cool to finally meet you. You and Scott are my favorite X-Men!

Emma: Oh, that's very flattering. Why did you choose me over Scott?

Pr: Read my mind.

Emma does so. Before her face can turn red, she has already transformed into her diamond form. And before Pr can even say he was just joking, she lays out a smack, sending Pr flying.

The next morning, Pr wakes up with an intense headache. As he struggles to open his eyes, he sees none other than Cyclops himself!

Cyclops: We are alike!

-Pr-
the only difference is, i wouldn't try to say i was joking.

xJLxKing
Mystique. I don't think I have to explain why

Starscream M
Ok, I want to add a stipulation to my thread. You can only meet a male superhero.

Doctor-Alvis
The Starbrand guy. Then he can highfive me the Starbrand!

-Pr-
Originally posted by Starscream M
Ok, I want to add a stipulation to my thread. You can only meet a male superhero.

that's not fair. now only the gay members of the forum get to choose who they want to sleep with.

Alpha Centauri
Deadpool, who else?

Maybe Spider-Man.

Maria Hill, also. She seems like a *****, though. I can't tell.

Ironically, I know a Maria who looks exactly like her and is also a *****.

-AC

Tha C-Master
Spidey, Flash, Ryu, Leonardo, Supergirl, Tony Stark.

Damn, I had to choose one.

Kris Blaze
Loki.

Gimme some powaaaaas.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Loki.

Gimme some powaaaaas. are you serious?

you know he would exploit you after giving you your powers, prob get you to kill thor

Digi
Galactus. Power cosmic. B*tches.

willRules
Longshot or Squirrel Girl.

Kris Blaze
are you serious?

you know he would exploit you after giving you your powers, prob get you to kill thor
I get to hang out with Thor too?

Makes no sense.

Galan007
rip.

Bentley
I don't know, there must be someone who can give me powers or boost me somehow in a cheap and cool way, but if we just want to meet someone I must say Surfer and that ability he has to make you see the cosmos with his powers must be amazing.

Bouboumaster
Tony Stark

chomperx9
tony stark deadpool or beast

Badabing
Aside from the hotties but big boobs and tight asses, I'd have to say Norrin or Hal. They've seen a lot.

WickedDynamite
I was going to pick Darkseid but then I realize that by the end of the day I would end up a slave.

So I go with Bruce Wayne. Enjoy the rich life, have Alfred served me meals, cruise in the Batmobile, and when Bruce goes out at night, I would sneak in and use the Bat-Computer to look a naked pictures of Selina, Diana, and Dinah.

I would only ask him to let me join the Justice League.

Top that bitchez! stick out tongue

Tenebrous
Originally posted by Badabing
Aside from the hotties but big boobs and tight asses, I'd have to say Norrin or Hal. They've seen a lot.

i was going to say the same thing. these fellas have "universal" appeal to all the right crowds

darthgoober
If you're interested in girls, just hang around Starfox or Beast wink ...

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
I was going to pick Darkseid but then I realize that by the end of the day I would end up a slave.

So I go with Bruce Wayne. Enjoy the rich life, have Alfred served me meals, cruise in the Batmobile, and when Bruce goes out at night, I would sneak in and use the Bat-Computer to look a naked pictures of Selina, Diana, and Dinah.

Got no powers though.

By the end of the day, I could be the Absorbing Kris.

Bouboumaster

Tony Stark.

The same, but like 100 times more pimp and more cooler dude.

starlock
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
The Starbrand guy. Then he can highfive me the Starbrand!

I like this thumb up

Mindship
TOAA / The Presence / Powergirl

Self-explanatory / ditto / ditto

The Nuul
I'd hang with GOD/the Artist (Jack Kirby) so he can teach me his ways and his power.

Deadline
Dr Strange. Ask him to teach me as much about magic as possible in 1 day.

Originally posted by Mindship
TOAA / The Presence / Powergirl

Self-explanatory / ditto / ditto

What you think you're really gonna get those panties?

Mindship
Originally posted by Deadline
What you think you're really gonna get those panties? The panties are not what I'd be after.

Kris Blaze
lol at those who think they would actually get any from the Super-Chicks.

Unless you go for like, Tigra, then you probably won't see any action.

The Nuul
She-Hulk would bang anyone of us, PG would prob let you feel her breasts and thats it.

tjcoady
Dr. Mcninja.

No way that wouldn't be an awesome time.

tjcoady
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Tony Stark

Only if it's pre-"Demon in a Bottle" Stark.

Former Stark? Would be a blast to hang out with. Drink martinis in hot tubs with Russian ballerinas, and then fly around and blast things with repulsors.

Current Stark? Kind of a downer.

Deadline

I would, but I see it as two people liking each other not "action".

Starscream M

Unless you go for like, Tigra, then you probably won't see any action. lol exactly. these superchicks hang with guys who look better than supermodels, none of us have a shot in hell.

maybe we can get a pity lay.

WickedDynamite

Why do you think I chose Batman? So that I can assess the Bat-Computer and look up profiles, information, details of the JLA female members.

I would score by knowing what they like and no like! Bruce is a god of information....

...or maybe I should try Oracle mmm

Nah...won't go there.

geshien
Dr. Strange - Very interesting and intelligent guy. Could maybe teach me the arcane arts.

Deadpool - Pure entertainment value. Could pal around or grow to hate him. Probably be the most interesting of the group, and most dangerous.

Ozymandias - Conversation would be most insightful. And meeting him would be like me meeting my idol; if I had one.

Kyle Rayner - Road trip, in space!

Mary Jane - Really? Why do you think?

steverules_2
Power girl: big grin

Deadpool: Just because he'd be a laugh a minute

Spiderman: Who wouldn't wanna go web swinging smile

Superboy: He's a teenager like me so chances are he'd be interested in the same things as me rather than supes, flying would be awesome big grin

Kero_Co
Whichever superhero can make the best cheesecake.

-Pr-

speak for yourself.

tjcoady
Originally posted by Kero_Co
Whichever superhero can make the best cheesecake.

That'd be Ma Hunkel, so I don't really picture it being much fun.

That's canonical, by the way. If Alan Scott says you make the best cheesecake, then it's best damn cheesecake there is.

Kris Blaze
speak for yourself.
Speaking for you mostly.

-Pr-
Speaking for you mostly.

laughing out loud

sure.

Kris Blaze
laughing out loud

sure.
Do you honestly believe that considering the personalities they show, you would be able to get action from say Wonder Woman in a day?

-Pr-
Do you honestly believe that considering the personalities they show, you would be able to get action from say Wonder Woman in a day?

Wonder Woman? No.

but saying every woman in a comic (if she were real) is off limits is an awfully generalised statement.

Kris Blaze
Wonder Woman? No.

but saying every woman in a comic (if she were real) is off limits is an awfully generalised statement.
I said every super-chick.

And let's get serious Paul, which women do you think you could get with in a day now?

WickedDynamite

If nerdy, geeky, and skinny Peter Parker could get a hot model like Mary Jane Watson....ANYONE can.

But then again I wouldnt go for a babe like Lady Shiva. I would be pudding in half a second...

tjcoady
If nerdy, geeky, and skinny Peter Parker could get a hot model like Mary Jane Watson....ANYONE can.

But then again I wouldnt go for a babe like Lady Shiva. I would be pudding in half a second...

Invincible had a great point that time he visited the Marvel Universe in "Marvel: Team-Up."

Peter Parker is a good looking, well-built (he hasn't been drawn "skinny" since Steve Ditko) genius, who has that half-funny, half-awkward personality that so many girls find attractive, and he's a freaking superhero. Why, Mark, asks is Peter so surprised he has a hot wife?

I always thought that was a great point. Peter Parker always has girl trouble, but the trouble is usually that they're supervillians or something, not that they won't sleep with him...Gwen, Mary Jane, the Black Cat, his current roommate, Kitty Pryde in the Ultimate Universe, and apparently now Carol Danvers.

-Pr-
I said every super-chick.

And let's get serious Paul, which women do you think you could get with in a day now?

super-chicks have all the same parts regular women do. they can just bench-press buildings or read your mind.

law of averages says you could have a chance with at least one out of the hundreds.

Kris Blaze
super-chicks have all the same parts regular women do. they can just bench-press buildings or read your mind.

law of averages says you could have a chance with at least one out of the hundreds.

I'm asking you which you think that you could bed in a day.

Tha C-Master
lol exactly. these superchicks hang with guys who look better than supermodels, none of us have a shot in hell.

maybe we can get a pity lay. Speak for yourselves, but meh... the real problem would be you couldn't get any with a super strong chick, becuase once she loses control, her "muscles" would snap you in half. They're still women, and women want (like people do) something that is a challenge or they "can't have", and a lot of times the person doesn't have to be perfect. Hence a lot of the "bad boy" nonsense and things like that, it's the challenge.

WickedDynamite
Originally posted by tjcoady

.....a good looking, well-built, genius, who has that half-funny, half-awkward personality that so many girls find attractive

You just describe me. 313

-Pr-
I'm asking you which you think that you could bed in a day.

me personally? or average men in general?

assuming i (or another equally ordinary man) met them in a bar or some other ideal place to meet women?

She-Hulk, She-Thing, Tigra, Lady Blackhawk, Psylocke is pretty flirty but closing the deal in one night would be tricky, Bomb Queen (assuming she didn't kill me/him first), the new Ms. Marvel's a bit of a goer, or so i hear. Most of the women in Codename: Knockout, Grace Choi, Starfire aint bad, maybe Zatanna too.

Are they all women i could personally bag? No. They are however, women who would (and have) go/gone for average joes, so i don't see a problem with even one of them going for a normal guy like you, me, or someone else in this thread given the right opportunity/situation.

plus, having comic knowledge aint bad.

Deadline
lol exactly. these superchicks hang with guys who look better than supermodels, none of us have a shot in hell.

maybe we can get a pity lay.

Speak for yourself.

Mindship
I want to change my third answer...I think I'd have some chance with Aegis.

Bentley
I got one! High Evolutionary!

Bouboumaster
Hercules would be freaken' awesome too

darthgoober
The Beyonder. Talk about a day filled with potential...

Badabing

maybe we can get a pity lay. Look better than me...PAHLEASE! roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm a sexy beast! sneer

I've single handedly changed the way people think of comic book geeks. biscuits

BlackZero30x
Look better than me...PAHLEASE! roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm a sexy beast! sneer

I've single handedly changed the way people think of comic book geeks. biscuits

.......i must have changed their opinion back...lol

Badabing
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
.......i must have changed their opinion back...lol laughing out loud

Alpha Centauri
Karla Sofen seems horny more than easy.

She gets it when she wants it. If anything, she'd be hardest to get with because she's a shrink. It's not like you could trick her.

Telepaths would know what you're after so it'd be up to them to decide instantly.

-AC

Kris Blaze
me personally? or average men in general?

assuming i (or another equally ordinary man) met them in a bar or some other ideal place to meet women?

She-Hulk, She-Thing, Tigra, Lady Blackhawk, Psylocke is pretty flirty but closing the deal in one night would be tricky, Bomb Queen (assuming she didn't kill me/him first), the new Ms. Marvel's a bit of a goer, or so i hear. Most of the women in Codename: Knockout, Grace Choi, Starfire aint bad, maybe Zatanna too.

Are they all women i could personally bag? No. They are however, women who would (and have) go/gone for average joes, so i don't see a problem with even one of them going for a normal guy like you, me, or someone else in this thread given the right opportunity/situation.

plus, having comic knowledge aint bad.

I don't see Starfire, Psylocke and Zatanna working out for you.

The others, I'll give you favourable odds.

Tha C-Master
Look better than me...PAHLEASE! roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm a sexy beast! sneer

I've single handedly changed the way people think of comic book geeks. biscuits He's right.

BlackZero30x
Most likely moonstone for me.....current dark avengers Moonstone/Ms Marvelshifty

kgkg
People picking chicks when you can pick God like characters?

Girls you can do that in real life.

Blair Wind
To me, I would want the experience to be both practical (see if I could gain powers or gain something of value) and enjoyable (a comic book person I might want to actually hang out with).

I was initially leaning towards Galactus or the Oa Guardians, simply to gain power cosmic or become a GL (or even just have access to their GL super computer with a ring that has no charge. I could make a monetary killing with that information) but both sets would probably just ignore me the entire day and I would not get much utility out of them unless I got powers.

Not Deadpool. Seriously, the guy is hilarious, but put yourself in the situations he tends to find himself in and you end up dead. And he wouldn't really care either way.

If I wanted to simply learn more about the world, Black Panther would be my pick. Not only on how to rule a nation, but for the cultural experience.

The tech guys appeal to me, but Tony, Reed, and Mr. Terrific would never make tech for a guy they met in one day unless I did a convincing sales pitch on an invention I've thought of before which they could obviously make and design better than I ever could. Which could work out well with me if this day thing turned into a business partnership. Box might make me tech if I played my cards right and would probably be my first choice being that he could make it the fastest since he could whip it up right then and there exactly to whatever specifications I want.

I don't really know who I would want to pick honestly. There are tons of comic characters I would love to associate with, be it for their knowledge, skills, value or personality.

Kris Blaze
Blair Wind makes a good point, you don't want to hang with those who already get an insane amount of publicity. Reed Richards and his kind are all so responsible. They do a mass of charity and such, why would they hand some guy they barely know advanced technology? Go with someone a bit less known, someone who wants to make an impact or be remembered and your chances increase drastically.

Also, having a couple of beers with Guy sounds awesome.

-Pr-
I don't see Starfire, Psylocke and Zatanna working out for you.

The others, I'll give you favourable odds.

laughing out loud

roughrider
Clubbing with Hercules or Ultimate Thor would be awesome.

Bentley
Cosigned on Hercules, he's just that awesome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.