silver surfer vs darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
who wins ?

sillver surfer or darkseid

celeyhyga17
stalemate

iceman24567
Darkseid

chomperx9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
stalemate stalemate isnt in this fight

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by chomperx9
stalemate isnt in this fight

Damn you!!! Why you gotta ask tough questions??!?!?!?!

My brain says SS a bit more powerful (maybe??), but gut says Darkseid....

Darkseid wins 5.3/10

Zeuodin
DS 10/10

Philosophía
Originally posted by Zeuodin
DS 10/10

Wild Shadow
reflective surface reflects the OB. i cant take DS serious so i give it to SS. angel

Batman-Prime
A very hard fight. It won't be easy, Darkside, with both hands behind his back, will have to use both eyes.

Silver Surfer might however take 0/10
if he tries reeeeaaal hard.

I'm not funny, I know that

no expression

Lord Feron
^ as long as you know. big grin

DS should beat Surfer

quanchi112

Bouboumaster
It depends what Darkseid we are talking about. The one that loose to Sups gets owned hard.

Whats is called "The Real Darkseid" should win confortably

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
It depends what Darkseid we are talking about. The one that loose to Sups gets owned hard.

Whats is called "The Real Darkseid" should win confortably The one that lost to Superman? In hand to hand.( Surfer fights nothing like Superman) Surely He could just flash his hand like he did Orion and Firestorm>Silver Surfer, and Surfer falls. or he uses his TP beams and owns Surfer that way.

quanchi112
The one that lost to Superman? In hand to hand.( Surfer fights nothing like Superman) Surely He could just flash his hand like he did Orion and Firestorm>Silver Surfer, and Surfer falls. or he uses his TP beams and owns Surfer that way. That only worked once against Orion. Orion later tore his heart out at the end of countdown.

Surfer has been upgraded and beat the snot out of BrB.

xJLxKing
DS

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
DS What if Surfer avoids the omega beams?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by quanchi112
Why should he? "how?"

"based on?"

stick out tongue

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
"how?"

"based on?"

stick out tongue His speed on the board and what he's capable of. Superman avoiding the beams springs to mind.

See, I can answer my catchphrases.

xJLxKing
What if Surfer avoids the omega beams?
IF, he does, then I don't see him dodging it later on big grin

quanchi112
IF, he does, then I don't see him dodging it later on big grin Ds rarely has fired it twice in a battle. If he misses or it hits him he usually doesn't use it again. It also drains him and he needs time to charge up.

xJLxKing
Ds rarely has fired it twice in a battle. If he misses or it hits him he usually doesn't use it again. It also drains him and he needs time to charge up.
....Doesn't matter. The OE, or OB is most likely going to ht SS more then not

quanchi112
....Doesn't matter. The OE, or OB is most likely going to ht SS more then not So you weren't aware of it draining him? How often has he succeeded when the first shot failed?

Why can't Surfer avoid it again?

xJLxKing
So you weren't aware of it draining him? How often has he succeeded when the first shot failed?

Why can't Surfer avoid it again?
Funny, I don't see him getting drained or weakening
http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/5185/galansupesob1ng9.jpg
http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/5122/galansupesob2vw3.jpg
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/7039/galansupesob3fp8.jpg

quanchi112
Funny, I don't see him getting drained or weakening
http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/5185/galansupesob1ng9.jpg
http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/5122/galansupesob2vw3.jpg
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/7039/galansupesob3fp8.jpg Because the beams aren't on their highest setting. Superman just took some energy blasts he wasn't obliterated or anything.

xJLxKing
Because the beams aren't on their highest setting. Superman just took some energy blasts he wasn't obliterated or anything. eek!

quanchi112
eek! How will that be enough to beat the Surfer? Was that from confidential?

Knowsbleed33
Darkseid easily.

psycho gundam
why didn't superman get out of the way?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by psycho gundam
why didn't superman get out of the way?
He is an idiot. Besides, that rarely helps. It will keep chasing and chasing. Eventually, Ds will get him. His only chance is...
http://img237.imageshack.us/i/s1mq1.jpg/

quanchi112
He is an idiot. Besides, that rarely helps. It will keep chasing and chasing. Eventually, Ds will get him. His only chance is...
http://img237.imageshack.us/i/s1mq1.jpg/ What's to stop the Surfer from matching these beams with his own?

celeyhyga17
What's to stop the Surfer from matching these beams with his own?

Hence it's almost an even fight. I sway over to DS because he's a mean SoB!!

Zeuodin
This will work on Surfer. We already know it works. It worked in the black Body saga.

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/SevenSoldiers_MisterMiracle04_15.jpg

thanos-prime
Darkseid easily

quanchi112
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Hence it's almost an even fight. I sway over to DS because he's a mean SoB!! That won't stop the Surfer. He was went up against more powerful threats and people just as mean. Ds has also been tainted by WW before anywho.

This will work on Surfer. We already know it works. It worked in the black Body saga.

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/SevenSoldiers_MisterMiracle04_15.jpg That's a longshot. Was this ever done outside seven soldiers? You talked about the godblast and soulsuck as being rare yet you pull this out.

Zeuodin
That won't stop the Surfer. He was went up against more powerful threats and people just as mean. Ds has also been tainted by WW before anywho.

That's a longshot. Was this ever done outside seven soldiers? You talked about the godblast and soulsuck as being rare yet you pull this out. According to Final Crisis this was the only other time the real DS has ever been seen.

quanchi112
According to Final Crisis this was the only other time the real DS has ever been seen. We can't use fc version as it's impossible to debate for and against the character. That's why classic Seid is still used because fc gave us nothing combat wise.

Zeuodin
We can't use fc version as it's impossible to debate for and against the character. That's why classic Seid is still used because fc gave us nothing combat wise. that is seven soldiers. which does show DS power. he defeated the black racer who bitched Superman. He defeated high father, and all the other new Gods. he erased their memories. He created his own reality and then planted the new gods there. those are all feats that can be used. FC only revealed that All other DS appearances were merely projections and not the real him.

quanchi112
that is seven soldiers. which does show DS power. he defeated the black racer who bitched Superman. He defeated high father, and all the other new Gods. he erased their memories. He created his own reality and then planted the new gods there. those are all feats that can be used. FC only revealed that All other DS appearances were merely projections and not the real him. Fc stated he needed the ale to truly defeat them. The point is we use classic Ds in debates for and against Ds. You seem like you are trying very hard for Ds to win and want to go by a few stories which make it impossible to debate for or against him properly.

Zeuodin
Fc stated he needed the ale to truly defeat them. The point is we use classic Ds in debates for and against Ds. You seem like you are trying very hard for Ds to win and want to go by a few stories which make it impossible to debate for or against him properly. Actually if he'd have used the ALE to defeat the Gods then there would have been no war. He would have simply controlled them all. He wouldn't have fell from heaven either. The battle cost him his position in the 4th world. I also posted an easy victory for DS. The Omega Sanction. you have given no example of why you think surfer wins. You choose instead to use opinion with no backing, a loss to Superman while ignoring all other feats. Should we use Surfer's loss to storm when she blasted him one time? Ds calls down lightning and owns surfer

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/1651/stormsurfer31ad.jpg

quanchi112
Actually if he'd have used the ALE to defeat the Gods then there would have been no war. He would have simply controlled them all. He wouldn't have fell from heaven either. The battle cost him his position in the 4th world. I also posted an easy victory for DS. The Omega Sanction. you have given no example of why you think surfer wins. You choose instead to use opinion with no backing, a loss to Superman while ignoring all other feats. Should we use Surfer's loss to storm when she blasted him one time? Ds calls down lightning and owns surfer

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/1651/stormsurfer31ad.jpg The ale was specifically mentioned as winning the war. Your argument is with morrison not me. I like usual am stating facts and you seem to be getting rather upset over this.

This is getting rather amusing. You post a pic of Storm attacking a holding back Surfer and expect this to pass. Surfer wasn't even defeated here so I fail to see the relevance. Ds was going all out against Superman and he was soundly defeated.

I don't even think an all out omega effect could defeat the Surfer imo. I have a writer stating it wouldn't even kill Superman and the fact it really hasn't taken anyone out on the Surfer's upgraded level tends to give my theory weight.

Surfer has also been upgraded since then and in the scan Surfer isn't even defeated. smile

Surfer either avoids the omega effect and uses his speed to let it blast Ds or blocks it with blasts of his own and owns Ds. He can use his board to strike Ds in the back of the head while he is blasting away at Ds.

Zeuodin
The ale was specifically mentioned as winning the war. Your argument is with morrison not me. I like usual am stating facts and you seem to be getting rather upset over this.

This is getting rather amusing. You post a pic of Storm attacking a holding back Surfer and expect this to pass. Surfer wasn't even defeated here so I fail to see the relevance. Ds was going all out against Superman and he was soundly defeated.

I don't even think an all out omega effect could defeat the Surfer imo. I have a writer stating it wouldn't even kill Superman and the fact it really hasn't taken anyone out on the Surfer's upgraded level tends to give my theory weight.

Surfer has also been upgraded since then and in the scan Surfer isn't even defeated. smile

Surfer either avoids the omega effect and uses his speed to let it blast Ds or blocks it with blasts of his own and owns Ds. He can use his board to strike Ds in the back of the head while he is blasting away at Ds. oh didn't you know? the omega cannot kill Superman because his story was the most powerful thing in the DCU. You did read final Crisis right? Superman could not be erased or killed because he was protected. His story protects him. You didn't get that did you? It was written very cleverly and for the highly intelligent. Also you are saying the lightning didn't affect him when it not only made him howl in pain, it literally went thru his body.

quanchi112
oh didn't you know? the omega cannot kill Superman because his story was the most powerful thing in the DCU. You did read final Crisis right? Superman could not be erased or killed because he was protected. His story protects him. You didn't get that did you? It was written very cleverly and for the highly intelligent. Also you are saying the lightning didn't affect him when it not only made him howl in pain, it literally went thru his body. I'm saying outside that story another writer agreed who was written both Ds and Superman that the omega beams wouldn't kill him.

He also resisted before in a new gods ish. I don't know where you get I am referring to fc at all.

Zeuodin
I'm saying outside that story another writer agreed who was written both Ds and Superman that the omega beams wouldn't kill him.

He also resisted before in a new gods ish. I don't know where you get I am referring to fc at all. You are missing the WHOLE POINT. FC is referring to ALL superman's stories damn it. The reason DS couldn't kill Superman is because the Superman Story is greater than everything else and he is protected. The writer says the omega wouldn't kill him for the same reason. Superman's story will always protect him. OMG. FC was explaining why Superman couldn't be killed. He didn't even die when he fought doomsday. He was only in a depleted state. Said so right in the comic that he came back in. Silver Surfer does not have the luxury of a story that protects him on a omniversal scale.

quanchi112
You are missing the WHOLE POINT. FC is referring to ALL superman's stories damn it. The reason DS couldn't kill Superman is because the Superman Story is greater than everything else and he is protected. The writer says the omega wouldn't kill him for the same reason. Superman's story will always protect him. OMG. FC was explaining why Superman couldn't be killed. He didn't even die when he fought doomsday. He was only in a depleted state. Said so right in the comic that he came back in. Silver Surfer does not have the luxury of a story that protects him on a omniversal scale. I am dismissing fc and using a writer's statements it wouldn't kill him just because it isn't powerful enough to do so.

There were all kinds of plot devices floating around in that arc. Supes doesn't need this and neither does the Surfer imo. Surfer can also meet it with energy blasts while his board crushes Darkseid's backside.

Zeuodin
I am dismissing fc and using a writer's statements it wouldn't kill him just because it isn't powerful enough to do so.

There were all kinds of plot devices floating around in that arc. Supes doesn't need this and neither does the Surfer imo. Surfer can also meet it with energy blasts while his board crushes Darkseid's backside. So you are dismissing The Story because it works against your argument? FC explains why the OE could never kill Superman. Superman's story is more powerful than everything in the DCU except mandrakk who was literally feeding on it. Doomsday couldn't kill Superman for the same reason. His story. Silver Surfer does not have the luxury of the Superman story. And Superman in a forum match wouldn't have the luxury of it either. once again I have kicked your butt in debating.

quanchi112
So you are dismissing The Story because it works against your argument? FC explains why the OE could never kill Superman. Superman's story is more powerful than everything in the DCU except mandrakk who was literally feeding on it. Doomsday couldn't kill Superman for the same reason. His story. Silver Surfer does not have the luxury of the Superman story. And Superman in a forum match wouldn't have the luxury of it either. once again I have kicked your butt in debating. Are you missing the whole point of the miracle machine/ca?

I am leaving fc out and even prior to that we had a writer state outside this reason the oe wouldn't erase Superman.

You're confusing my reasoning with your own.

Surfer tanks it just like Superman would imo and it has nothing to do with stories.

Also, how do you know the Surfer's story isn't great enough to survive it?

Zeuodin
Are you missing the whole point of the miracle machine/ca?

I am leaving fc out and even prior to that we had a writer state outside this reason the oe wouldn't erase Superman.

You're confusing my reasoning with your own.

Surfer tanks it just like Superman would imo and it has nothing to do with stories.

Also, how do you know the Surfer's story isn't great enough to survive it? FC explains why the writer said what he said. Don't you get that? The OE has already worked on the infinity man who is more powerful than Superman and Surfer. So your argument is invalid while mine is supported. Superman is protected by his story. not by his power.

AsbestosFlaygon
Silver Surfer creates a stairway.

Darkseid falls over himself for teh self-pwnage.

quanchi112
FC explains why the writer said what he said. Don't you get that? The OE has already worked on the infinity man who is more powerful than Superman and Surfer. So your argument is invalid while mine is supported. Superman is protected by his story. not by his power. It was a different writer who stated this years ago and had nothing to do with this reason.

Why wouldn't the Surfer be allowed to be protected by his story?

Survivor19
I agree with your line of reasoning.

Omega Vision
Darkseid wins. Surfer's only advantage is speed and Darkseid has shown to be fast enough to defeat Superman's speedblitz.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Darkseid wins. Surfer's only advantage is speed and Darkseid has shown to be fast enough to defeat Superman's speedblitz. When has he defeated a Superman speed blitz? Supes bfr's him and a whole lot of help in a superman comic by the way and quite easily. Ds wasn't quick enough to stop that action.

iceman24567
I don't think Surfer will be physically able to put him down. Drakseid sends beams at Surfer game over

galactusischere
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Silver Surfer creates a stairway.

Darkseid falls over himself for teh self-pwnage.

Exactly big grin

-Pr-
Darkseid.

Xplosive
Darkseid

Wei Phoenix
If he isn't beating Thanos, he isn't beating Darkseid. erm

iceman24567
thumb up

shokosugi
Darkseid beats the sh1t out of SS.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
I don't think Surfer will be physically able to put him down. Drakseid sends beams at Surfer game over Surfer can block the beams with his own and ram his board into Ds's head giving him the advantage.Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
If he isn't beating Thanos, he isn't beating Darkseid. erm Thanos is more powerful, a far better brawler, and a lot more durable than Darkseid.

Omega Vision
Surfer can block the beams with his own and ram his board into Ds's head giving him the advantage. Thanos is more powerful, a far better brawler, and a lot more durable than Darkseid.
He's not more powerful than a fully realized no PIS Darkseid. Non jobbing DS would take Surfer. He'd take Thanos too.
Besides the OB being blocked by something is crap, the beams can wind around SUrfer's blast and hit him anyway.

iceman24567
Thanos is Darkseid level

quanchi112
He's not more powerful than a fully realized no PIS Darkseid. Non jobbing DS would take Surfer. He'd take Thanos too.
Besides the OB being blocked by something is crap, the beams can wind around SUrfer's blast and hit him anyway. That's a fan's wetdream that doesn't exist imo in the comics. Ds fans ignore all his bad showings and pretend they didn't occur.

Supes has blocked them as has WW. Thanos has taken down more powerful characters than Darkseid ever has. Some writers even see Superman as more powerful than Seid. His power levels never made him into a monster his intelligence and resources always did.

Omega Vision
That's a fan's wetdream that doesn't exist imo in the comics. Ds fans ignore all his bad showings and pretend they didn't occur.

Supes has blocked them as has WW. Thanos has taken down more powerful characters than Darkseid ever has. Some writers even see Superman as more powerful than Seid. His power levels never made him into a monster his intelligence and resources always did.
I know your wet dream is that Thanos claims Mjolnir. stick out tongue Then it would roll both of your obsessions into one package.

You ignore all of DS's high showings. Until the jobfest that was Apokolips Now Darkseid was either Superman's more powerful peer or completely beyond Superman in terms of power. In their first canon post crisis meeting Superman admitted that Darkseid was beyond him and that it was insanity to challenge him, he had to out-maneuver Darkseid to accomplish his goals. In their first chronological Post Crisis meeting Darkseid punked him with a casual hand blast and humiliated him. For the few times that Superman has blocked the OE there's a lot of times that he or beings of comparable power have been laid low by it. Superman is protected by his character shield, that doesn't mean he's Darkseid's peer. Its like you've never heard of PIS.

Nihilist
Darkseid wins this.

quanchi112
I know your wet dream is that Thanos claims Mjolnir. stick out tongue Then it would roll both of your obsessions into one package.

You ignore all of DS's high showings. Until the jobfest that was Apokolips Now Darkseid was either Superman's more powerful peer or completely beyond Superman in terms of power. In their first canon post crisis meeting Superman admitted that Darkseid was beyond him and that it was insanity to challenge him, he had to out-maneuver Darkseid to accomplish his goals. In their first chronological Post Crisis meeting Darkseid punked him with a casual hand blast and humiliated him. For the few times that Superman has blocked the OE there's a lot of times that he or beings of comparable power have been laid low by it. Superman is protected by his character shield, that doesn't mean he's Darkseid's peer. Its like you've never heard of PIS. What showings prove this?

Superman's showings are above Ds's best. His role in the universe is greater, his durability is greater, his strength his greater, and his showings are better.

You have to go back to ancient dayhs to claim Ds has an advantage to Superman.

Omega Vision
What showings prove this?

Superman's showings are above Ds's best. His role in the universe is greater, his durability is greater, his strength his greater, and his showings are better.

1995 isn't that long ago. That's around when DS started jobbing.
Superman isn't stronger without amp. That's a bald faced lie.

Zeuodin
Superman isn't stronger without amp. That's a bald faced lie. Do yourself a favor.

quanchi112
Superman isn't stronger without amp. That's a bald faced lie. His showings more than prove it. Ds has given up before when his omega's couldn't be used as he can't beat him with his hands anymore.

Omega Vision
His showings more than prove it. Ds has given up before when his omega's couldn't be used as he can't beat him with his hands anymore.
Superman was also amped by proximity to the sun during that fight, not to mention pissed to an enormous degree.

quanchi112
Superman was also amped by proximity to the sun during that fight, not to mention pissed to an enormous degree. In an he wasn't near a sun. Supes also wasn't amped in countdown to which Ds needed to use olsen to beat Superman.

Omega Vision
In an he wasn't near a sun. Supes also wasn't amped in countdown to which Ds needed to use olsen to beat Superman.
He didn't need him, he just didn't want to waste any more time and energy fighting Superman when he could just kill him with Jimmy.

xJLxKing
What showings prove this?

Ancient? You shouldn't be talking. After all, you are going to use Thor's feats which come from as far as the 70's

Colossus-Big C
Darkseid solos

quanchi112
He didn't need him, he just didn't want to waste any more time and energy fighting Superman when he could just kill him with Jimmy. Then why else would Ds implement him? The fact remains Supes is above him in terms of formidability. When his ace is taken out(omega beams) he really isn;t that great.

Juntai
Superman beating Darkseid isn't a measure of Darkseid jobbing, it's a testament to how bad-ass Superman is.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Juntai
Superman beating Darkseid isn't a measure of Darkseid jobbing, it's a testament to how bad-ass Superman is. fanboy roll eyes (sarcastic)

xJLxKing
It's true, Juntai is right

iceman24567
It's true, Juntai is right You are also a fanboy

Omega Vision
The writers are Superman fanboys as well. It's the reason he beats Darkseid, not because he's more powerful (that's a ridiculous statement).

quanchi112
Ancient? You shouldn't be talking. After all, you are going to use Thor's feats which come from as far as the 70's Thor's still the same badass he was in the 70's. What feats do I lean on from the 70's anyways?

You always speak on topics you don't have a clue on. You see other arguments and then pass them off as your own.

Originally posted by Juntai
Superman beating Darkseid isn't a measure of Darkseid jobbing, it's a testament to how bad-ass Superman is. Correct. Supes imo is above Darkseid. I can even post an interview where another writer agrees.

xJLxKing
Thor's still the same badass he was in the 70's. What feats do I lean on from the 70's anyways?

You always speak on topics you don't have a clue on. You see other arguments and then pass them off as your own.
Funny, for someone who most likely never read a Superman Comic. Then again, I don't expect you to even understand what you read.

Omega Vision
Thor's still the same badass he was in the 70's. What feats do I lean on from the 70's anyways?

Correct. Supes imo is above Darkseid. I can even post an interview where another writer agrees.
Writers aren't always good with power levels. I'm sure whoever wrote the issue where Spidey beat Firelord thought it was plausible, that doesn't mean it is in the slightest.

quanchi112
Funny, for someone who most likely never read a Superman Comic. Then again, I don't expect you to even understand what you read. Which feats do I cling to from the 70's? You don't have a clue about half the scans I post anyways or events I am even referencing. I don't rely on Thor throwing people off into the solar system or hurricaning from his mouth.

You really don't have a clue like usual.

I've probably read more comics with Superman in them than you do. You foolishly claim Supes can erase Ds's entire body with his hv. You clearly don't understand much of anything.

Larfleeze just got his lantern ripped off of him by Atrocitus. I was right and he's nowhere near Thanos level. Larfleeze is nowhere near you claimed him and I was right once again. How does it feel?

quanchi112
Writers aren't always good with power levels. I'm sure whoever wrote the issue where Spidey beat Firelord thought it was plausible, that doesn't mean it is in the slightest. That's one example. Superman's showings and feats more than crap all over Ds's embellished feats. Superman's stronger, more durable, more resourceful, and I don't even think his omegas can kill Superman in one full out blast. A writer even agrees with me.

Do you have any proof his omeags or writers that claim they'd erase Superman?

Omega Vision
That's one example. Superman's showings and feats more than crap all over Ds's embellished feats. Superman's stronger, more durable, more resourceful, and I don't even think his omegas can kill Superman in one full out blast. A writer even agrees with me.

Do you have any proof his omeags or writers that claim they'd erase Superman?
Jack Kirby King of Comics? He shits all over whatever hack you'd dig up to support your opinion.

xJLxKing
Which feats do I cling to from the 70's? You don't have a clue about half the scans I post anyways or events I am even referencing. I don't rely on Thor throwing people off into the solar system or hurricaning from his mouth.

You really don't have a clue like usual.

I've probably read more comics with Superman in them than you do. You foolishly claim Supes can erase Ds's entire body with his hv. You clearly don't understand much of anything.

Larfleeze just got his lantern ripped off of him by Atrocitus. I was right and he's nowhere near Thanos level. Larfleeze is nowhere near you claimed him and I was right once again. How does it feel?
First of all, you can claim that you read more Superman, but to be honest, you don't seem like you do. It might be because you don't understand what you are reading because your are hoping that you see Thanos.

Second of all, if you had understood what I wrote, you wouldn't have even try to reply to my post. I never said you cling, I said you WILL post scan of Thor that can date back as far as the 70's. That's a fact whether you like it, or not.

Third of all, Larfleeze didn't even have his lanterns out and you try to low ball him. It just shows again that you just look at the pictures and you don't understand what you are reading again! I truly feel sorry for you. You read soo much comic from both DC and Marvel and yet you can't understand them.

If you had truly understand the issue, you would have realized that Larfleeze didn't have his Lanterns. He was take from surprised. Even then, he still has a Orange Ring so it wasn't a loss at all. Not to mention he KO'ed Atrocitus in about 1 good hit. It just shows how powerful he is. So it seems you must re-rad and do you need me to give you a link to a dictionary, and some common sense?? Obviously, you don't know what you are read. Worst of all, you are over 25 years of age.

Kris Blaze
lol @ people putting Larfleeze down on line with lanterns and even guardians.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
lol @ people putting Larfleeze down on line with lanterns and even guardians.
Not people, just one insignificant troll who tries to low ball anyone except Thanos. Do you know who I am?

quanchi112
Jack Kirby King of Comics? He shits all over whatever hack you'd dig up to support your opinion. That has little to do with the characters themselves. Seriously, I prefer Thanos and you prefer Darkseid but let's just stick to their showings and not make this about writer vs. writer.
First of all, you can claim that you read more Superman, but to be honest, you don't seem like you do. It might be because you don't understand what you are reading because your are hoping that you see Thanos.

Second of all, if you had understood what I wrote, you wouldn't have even try to reply to my post. I never said you cling, I said you WILL post scan of Thor that can date back as far as the 70's. That's a fact whether you like it, or not.

Third of all, Larfleeze didn't even have his lanterns out and you try to low ball him. It just shows again that you just look at the pictures and you don't understand what you are reading again! I truly feel sorry for you. You read soo much comic from both DC and Marvel and yet you can't understand them.

If you had truly understand the issue, you would have realized that Larfleeze didn't have his Lanterns. He was take from surprised. Even then, he still has a Orange Ring so it wasn't a loss at all. Not to mention he KO'ed Atrocitus in about 1 good hit. It just shows how powerful he is. So it seems you must re-rad and do you need me to give you a link to a dictionary, and some common sense?? Obviously, you don't know what you are read. Worst of all, you are over 25 years of age. Your post made no sense. I don't rely on Thor feats from the 70's, brah. The point is a crisis occurred in the dcu affecting generally everyone's power levels including darkseid's.

Now if Superman becamse a lot less powerful and Ds retained his power level from the 70's how does current Superman beat him? Hmmmmm?

I did understand them. Larfleeze isn't that impressive nor has he ever been. he's impressive when he fortifies himself behind an army of his corps but when you threaten him up close and personal he cowers and needed a distraction to get his lantern back

Atrocitus owned him one on one. Thanos also could teleport at any time right on top of Larfleeze. I kept telling you to wait until the arc was over, but it's much better this way to rub it in your face.

Larfleeze is some greedy little, stupid furball who whines and just wants everything. He is nowhere up there with serious powerhitters like Prime or Thanos. It was obvious from the get go but showins like his latest shows him for his true colors.

You don't grasp most of what occurs on this board and you attach yourself like a parasite to other people's arguments and then when pressed you can't even answer questions concerning the debates at hand.

He ko'd Atrocitus because his attention was taken away. Context one on one he owned Lar.

Omega Vision
That has little to do with the characters themselves. Seriously, I prefer Thanos and you prefer Darkseid but let's just stick to their showings and not make this about writer vs. writer.

Says the guy who brought up writers in the first place.

quanchi112
Says the guy who brought up writers in the first place. Because a writer handled a story concerning Darkseid and Superman. He explained Superman could survive the omegas iho. You want to compare writers to writers which is completely different. smile

Omega Vision
Because a writer handled a story concerning Darkseid and Superman. He explained Superman could survive the omegas iho. You want to compare writers to writers which is completely different. smile
A writer's word on any subject is only as good as the writer himself. A crappy writer can say anything but I tend to only listen to what good writers say.
I care about what Grant Morrison has to say, not so much what Rob Liefield thinks. Do you see the difference?

quanchi112
A writer's word on any subject is only as good as the writer himself. A crappy writer can say anything but I tend to only listen to what good writers say.
I care about what Grant Morrison has to say, not so much what Rob Liefield thinks. Do you see the difference? To a point, but I feel a writer's opinion over his own work should definitely be looked at. This isn't Loeb here. Superman has already resisted the omega beams from Darkseid before so who's to say he couldn't survive an all out blast?

xJLxKing
Again, do you not understand what you read, or are you just skimming through??
Will you rely on Thor's feats from the 70's on the Battlezone?
We are not talking about COIE

Who is talking about the 70's, you either trolling, or you don't know what you are reading. We are talking about 1995 DS, which is after the Crisis

Obviously, you didn't understand it; if you did, you would have even tried to debate what I said. Larfleeze doesn't have any Orange Lanterns with him, and all of a sudden a giant red beast spewnig blooding everywhere attacks you. Not only that, but if you read GL 48 and not just listen to what people said in some forums you would understand that they both got eaten by a Black Lantern(a former OL). Next we see Atrocitus taking his Lantern. Don't act like Larfleeze was at 100%

LFMA at Atrocitus beating Larfleeze. If you truly believe that make a thread, or heck make it a battle zone. You'll be laughed at. Larfleeze owned him IN ONE HIT.

YOu fail in so many ways. Trying to low ball a character! You are trolling!

Unlike you I don't post everywhere where I barely understand. You like to go in any topic and post your idiotic opinion and try to pass it as a fact. You spread like a disease in this Forum and I don't know why the mods even keep you here. Move along troll!! You destroy every thread you post in.

I'll BE WAITING FOR THE BATTLEZONE

quanchi112
Again, do you not understand what you read, or are you just skimming through??
Will you rely on Thor's feats from the 70's on the Battlezone?
We are not talking about COIE

Who is talking about the 70's, you either trolling, or you don't know what you are reading. We are talking about 1995 DS, which is after the Crisis

Obviously, you didn't understand it; if you did, you would have even tried to debate what I said. Larfleeze doesn't have any Orange Lanterns with him, and all of a sudden a giant red beast spewnig blooding everywhere attacks you. Not only that, but if you read GL 48 and not just listen to what people said in some forums you would understand that they both got eaten by a Black Lantern(a former OL). Next we see Atrocitus taking his Lantern. Don't act like Larfleeze was at 100%

LFMA at Atrocitus beating Larfleeze. If you truly believe that make a thread, or heck make it a battle zone. You'll be laughed at. Larfleeze owned him IN ONE HIT.

YOu fail in so many ways. Trying to low ball a character! You are trolling!

Unlike you I don't post everywhere where I barely understand. You like to go in any topic and post your idiotic opinion and try to pass it as a fact. You spread like a disease in this Forum and I don't know why the mods even keep you here. Move along troll!! You destroy every thread you post in.

I'll BE WAITING FOR THE BATTLEZONE I'll use some, yes. Why wouldn't I? He hasn't been depowered since then and they are all valid sooooooooo....your point?

Yes, I know. Supes has been stalemating Ds since the mid eighties. Ds can win a few but I see the majority of uninterrupted fights going in the man of steel's direction. I am not saying these feats are not valid for Ds. I don't know where I even stated as much. I simply said he is nowhere near his badass precrisis levels.

How wasn't he? Atrocitus wasn't fresh as a daisy either and he owned Lar. He's much cooler than Lar anyways and he seems more of an idiot as each showing comes his way. Loved how Sinestro talked to him.

Because he was distracted. Not because he was engaging him in battle. You wouldn't take a battlezone. You will just sit on the sidelines like you always do. Heh.

No, I am justifying my opinion which was correct then. I didn't have a crystal ball I am just smarter than you. I knew he was going to be nowhere near as effective as you thought he was and that it was just a matter of time.

Every topic you post in is full or ignorance. Keep waiting on the sidelines. I am a doer while you aren't. That's the difference between us. That and I read marvel comics.

Omega Vision
To a point, but I feel a writer's opinion over his own work should definitely be looked at. This isn't Loeb here. Superman has already resisted the omega beams from Darkseid before so who's to say he couldn't survive an all out blast?
Because to my knowledge Darkseid has never used the full power except against H/P Doomsday, Imperiex (most likely), and Cyborg Superman (who was completely annihilated, even his consciousness got owned).

quanchi112
Because to my knowledge Darkseid has never used the full power except against H/P Doomsday, Imperiex (most likely), and Cyborg Superman (who was completely annihilated, even his consciousness got owned). It failed against DD so there you go. I think it kills a lot of top tiers out there if it hits them.

Omega Vision
It failed against DD so there you go. I think it kills a lot of top tiers out there if it hits them.
It didn't fail, it threw him across the landscape and drove him into the ground. He most likely died as a result (if only briefly) since Darkseid seemed pretty confident the fight was over. Honestly if the attack hadn't done some serious damage to DD don't you think he would have been up sooner? I mean DS had time for a full speech before he so much as twitched a muscle fiber.

quanchi112
It didn't fail, it threw him across the landscape and drove him into the ground. He most likely died as a result (if only briefly) since Darkseid seemed pretty confident the fight was over. Honestly if the attack hadn't done some serious damage to DD don't you think he would have been up sooner? I mean DS had time for a full speech before he so much as twitched a muscle fiber. Dd doesn't instantly rezz himself. He was buried beneath rubble and then got back into the fight.

It hurt but did nothing more than slow him down.

xJLxKing
You just made my point!

But we aren't talking about PC, we are talking about 95.

If Larfleeze was at full power, he would have 100,000 % Power in his ring, he'd have his lantern, and his Orange Lanterns. He had none of them. He was even taken by surprise and was running getting ready to get killed by the Black Lanterns

Good, then this would be new to me. I challenged you just now, and it seems as if you are backing down. Will you do a battle zone? Me representing Larfleeze and you the Red Lantern. Don't worry, it will be quick.

Funny, you haven't proven nothing. You talk as if you knew waht was going to happen, but it seems like you are wrong. Larfleeze didn't get own, he actually owned Atrocitus in one hit. The same guy who is capable of taking major characters like Hal, Sinestro..etc.

YOu can read them all you want. As you have proven in the past couple of pages, you don't understand what you read.
You can be in a topic post, doesn't mean nothing. You derail a thread when you post. You start argument with people for idiotic reason, and you continue to be a annoyance to all who post here. If not an annoyance, merely someone who people laugh at. I suspect that's why the mods keep you here.

LIKE I SAID BEFORE, DO A BATTLE ZONE

quanchi112
You just made my point!

But we aren't talking about PC, we are talking about 95.

If Larfleeze was at full power, he would have 100,000 % Power in his ring, he'd have his lantern, and his Orange Lanterns. He had none of them. He was even taken by surprise and was running getting ready to get killed by the Black Lanterns

Good, then this would be new to me. I challenged you just now, and it seems as if you are backing down. Will you do a battle zone? Me representing Larfleeze and you the Red Lantern. Don't worry, it will be quick.

Funny, you haven't proven nothing. You talk as if you knew waht was going to happen, but it seems like you are wrong. Larfleeze didn't get own, he actually owned Atrocitus in one hit. The same guy who is capable of taking major characters like Hal, Sinestro..etc.

YOu can read them all you want. As you have proven in the past couple of pages, you don't understand what you read.
You can be in a topic post, doesn't mean nothing. You derail a thread when you post. You start argument with people for idiotic reason, and you continue to be a annoyance to all who post here. If not an annoyance, merely someone who people laugh at. I suspect that's why the mods keep you here.

LIKE I SAID BEFORE, DO A BATTLE ZONE I never said you couldn't use his feats from 95. You are confused yet again.

He was taken one on one by Atrocitus. He didn't have his massive army of constructs and without them he lost.

I will take the Prime vs. Larfleeze one. That's the one I initially challenged you with. Atrocitus won't fare well if he has to go through a massive army of Larfleeze's. If Atrocitus gets his entire corps I am game.

Larfleeze cheapshotted him.

Entire red corps vs. orange corps sounds reasonable.

xJLxKing
Funny, you said why use feats from long time ago. Those feat apparently are from 1995. Seems like you don't even understand what you are arguing about

Are you an idiot? Do I need to post again what his powers are? Obviously, you are a troll

So now you are backing out? I see, so I guess you were trolling when you said Larfleeze lost to atrocitus.

yes, with the lantern, he was ready for the blast from the lantern. And for the record, Atrocitus cheap shotted him

So one man wielding a lantern vs a Corps?
I asked you a one vs on match not against a Corps. Do you decline??

quanchi112
Funny, you said why use feats from long time ago. Those feat apparently are from 1995. Seems like you don't even understand what you are arguing about

Are you an idiot? Do I need to post again what his powers are? Obviously, you are a troll

So now you are backing out? I see, so I guess you were trolling when you said Larfleeze lost to atrocitus.

yes, with the lantern, he was ready for the blast from the lantern. And for the record, Atrocitus cheap shotted him

So one man wielding a lantern vs a Corps?
I asked you a one vs on match not against a Corps. Do you decline?? I never had a problem with anything from 95. You simply got confused. How many times do I have to tell you that?

I know what his powers are. Ds's powers also include total control over his parademons/shadow demons but when we do a vs. thread he doesn't get his massive army alongside him.

You want to have one entire corps vs. one red lantern.

Atrocitus can't fight through all of his constructs and then defeat Larfleeze. One on one he can defeat him.

Prime can fight through all of his constructs and zip right to him at any point.

He lost his army. Hell, his army was taken over. He still had his battery which is more than fair against the leader of the red lanterns. He still lost.

No, Atrocitus did not. He owned him. Larfleeze was running away begging for help.

I will do Atrocitus vs. Larfleeze without his army or Prime vs. Larfleeze with his army.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
lol @ people putting Larfleeze down on line with lanterns and even guardians. It's evident he's well above Lanterns and he's more competent than Guardians.

xJLxKing
Aha, sure...

NO, it's not. The Orange Lanterns are construct, the SDs are not. Seems like you don't even understand Larfleeze

His power allows him to generate a corps, but he doesn't have corps. PLEASE READ GREEN LANTERN COMIC

.....Again, you bring up PRime! WHEN HAS PRIME ENTERED THIS DEBATE!! What the HELL IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?? DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO STAY ON TOPIC!!!!

Which is why he didn't get amped by it, or get to use it before Atrocitus attacked him automatically, not to mention, Lafleeze still beat him

Okay, so now you are backing off

quanchi112
Aha, sure...

NO, it's not. The Orange Lanterns are construct, the SDs are not. Seems like you don't even understand Larfleeze

His power allows him to generate a corps, but he doesn't have corps. PLEASE READ GREEN LANTERN COMIC

.....Again, you bring up PRime! WHEN HAS PRIME ENTERED THIS DEBATE!! What the HELL IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?? DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO STAY ON TOPIC!!!!

Which is why he didn't get amped by it, or get to use it before Atrocitus attacked him automatically, not to mention, Lafleeze still beat him

Okay, so now you are backing off You misunderstood. You usually do. You need to work on it.

I have even mentioned that his army is an army of constructs I believe in this very thread. Memory and comprehension are not your strong suits.

I have read the green lantern comics. You know I have. Quit posturing, sport. The point is he and his constructs constitute his entire corps. It's completely unfair to pit the leader of the red against an entire corps hence the only reason you wanted this fight.

Because my point was always that characters with power on his level could wade through the constructs and decimate Lar. What made Lar formidable is he hid behind his constructs. The moment he lost them he begged for help and was owned by Atrocitus. I always claimed Lar didn't have superior strength and we have seen Hal and Atrocitus temporarily take his lantern battery away from him.

Larfleeze was already beaten and used a distraction to cheapshot Atrocitus. Had Atrocitus not attacked those constructs Larfleeze would have just been a muppet without a lantern.

You have my stipulations. I have never changed my stance, sport. Those are my terms. I never once said Atrocitus could beat his entire crops of constructs but we saw how he fared against Lar. He took his battery quite easily. Imagine all of the Guardians right up on him as well. Just like I always said without his corps he's not anywhere near as formidable. He's just a scared muppet.

Ps. I was right about everything. wink

Colossus-Big C
Darkseid=Thanos Level

Thanos>>Heralds

darkseid wins

xJLxKing
I think not

Rephrase, I don't understand what you are saying

It's part of his power, just like Hal has the ability to generate an entire corps to fight Larfleeze, Atrocitus should be able to as well, but his ring(power) doesn't allow that for much(very short timing). Unlike Atrocitus, Larfleeze has the ability to keep making them because ha has 100,000% of juice just by touching the lantern.

You act as if the Black LAnterns are your every day villains.
Immortal? Yes
Able to take your heart out easily(anyones)? Yes
Able to use their power? Yes
Able to mess with your head? Yes
Steal your Construct? Yes

I think I proved my point

You can keep saying it, if you don't accept the battle zone, obviously you know you will lose

LFMAO, either you were hit in the head when you were a baby or you are playing dumb.

You take the ability of one man because you want to make it Fair laughing out loud Why don't you just take away the lantern and call it a day huh?
The fact that you admit Atrocitus can't beat Larfleeze at full power proves my point, this is why you wont take the battle zone. You can continue to say Atrocitus wins, but you are a coward and wont go on a battlezone against me.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Darkseid=Thanos Level

Thanos>>Heralds

darkseid wins Darkseid isn't on his level. Thanos>Superman>Darkseid.Originally posted by xJLxKing
I think not

Rephrase, I don't understand what you are saying

It's part of his power, just like Hal has the ability to generate an entire corps to fight Larfleeze, Atrocitus should be able to as well, but his ring(power) doesn't allow that for much(very short timing). Unlike Atrocitus, Larfleeze has the ability to keep making them because ha has 100,000% of juice just by touching the lantern.

You act as if the Black LAnterns are your every day villains.
Immortal? Yes
Able to take your heart out easily(anyones)? Yes
Able to use their power? Yes
Able to mess with your head? Yes
Steal your Construct? Yes

I think I proved my point

You can keep saying it, if you don't accept the battle zone, obviously you know you will lose

LFMAO, either you were hit in the head when you were a baby or you are playing dumb.

You take the ability of one man because you want to make it Fair laughing out loud Why don't you just take away the lantern and call it a day huh?
The fact that you admit Atrocitus can't beat Larfleeze at full power proves my point, this is why you wont take the battle zone. You can continue to say Atrocitus wins, but you are a coward and wont go on a battlezone against me. You need to start thinking.

You won't get it if I do. You don't seem to get anything.

I never stated Atrocitus could beat his army of constructs, brah. I said if he fought him up close and personal he could beat him. He has hence my victory.

You rambled on about nothing that pertains to our discussion. You do it all the time so please don't start patting yourself on the back.

I'll do one with the stipulations I have laid forth. You running around wanting an unfair battlezone further shows your immense fear of me.

He can beat him without his army of constructs not with. I think you are sloth from the goonies.

xJLxKing
Yes because this really makes sense
"I have even mentioned that his army is an army of constructs"

laughing out loud Hahaha
I guess you want
Larfleeze without his power to use Lanterns, and his opponent being 5 inches away from him

You just don't understand. You try to low ball Larfleeze about how weak he is, except the entire universe is dying to the same enemy

I guess this is you running away like a coward. THANKS YOU!!

I guess 100% Larfleeze>>100% Atrocitus Thanks again

quanchi112
Yes because this really makes sense
"I have even mentioned that his army is an army of constructs"

laughing out loud Hahaha
I guess you want
Larfleeze without his power to use Lanterns, and his opponent being 5 inches away from him

You just don't understand. You try to low ball Larfleeze about how weak he is, except the entire universe is dying to the same enemy

I guess this is you running away like a coward. THANKS YOU!!

I guess 100% Larfleeze>>100% Atrocitus Thanks again I never ever once said Atrocitus could beat Larfleeze with an army fortifying him in. It's one lantern vs. one whole corps.

I have said characters like Prime and Thanos could stomp him because they have the means to bypass his army and bring the fight to Lar. We have seen much weaker characters rip the battery off of him. It was no surprise that without his constructs Atrocitus also temporarily bested him.

He isn't without his powers he is without his army of constructs. smile

Lar just got his ass kicked by Atrocitus. he ran like a scared little girl from the black while Atrocitus just mans up. He constantly whines about what a bad week his having and how the guardians have screwed him.

Nope. I never once claimed Atrocitus could beat his entire corps. Not once. You claimed he could beat Prime as Prime couldn't get to his corps. You backing down? You made this claim while I never once made the claim you keep insinuating.

wink

xJLxKing
I never ever once said Atrocitus could beat Larfleeze with an army fortifying him in. It's one lantern vs. one whole corps.

I have said characters like Prime and Thanos could stomp him because they have the means to bypass his army and bring the fight to Lar. We have seen much weaker characters rip the battery off of him. It was no surprise that without his constructs Atrocitus also temporarily bested him.

He isn't without his powers he is without his army of constructs. smile

Lar just got his ass kicked by Atrocitus. he ran like a scared little girl from the black while Atrocitus just mans up. He constantly whines about what a bad week his having and how the guardians have screwed him.

Nope. I never once claimed Atrocitus could beat his entire corps. Not once. You claimed he could beat Prime as Prime couldn't get to his corps. You backing down? You made this claim while I never once made the claim you keep insinuating.

wink
Seems like you can't stay on topic, and at this point are trolling. You continue to act stupid saying that Larfleeze power is not to created construct that look like real Orange Lanterns. Unless you are calling them real beings? I guess you will say anything to try and win this argument.
Fact is, you now BROUGHT THANOS into this topic. It's bad enough you attacked me with the Larfleeze argument and then bring Superman Prime, but not you bring Thanos. You just don't understand how to stay on topic.
IF you can't acknowledge that Larfleeze power is to generate the power of an entire corps using construct then you aren't reading Green Lantern Comics.

So please cut it out, you can't stay on topic, you keep changing directions. FIrst it's Atrocitus beat LArfleeze, then changing it slightly to yes he beat him when they fought fair. Then changing it to, Larfleeze isn't playing fair he has a corps. IT IS HIS F&^%ing power to create one.

So stop trolling

quanchi112
Seems like you can't stay on topic, and at this point are trolling. You continue to act stupid saying that Larfleeze power is not to created construct that look like real Orange Lanterns. Unless you are calling them real beings? I guess you will say anything to try and win this argument.
Fact is, you now BROUGHT THANOS into this topic. It's bad enough you attacked me with the Larfleeze argument and then bring Superman Prime, but not you bring Thanos. You just don't understand how to stay on topic.
IF you can't acknowledge that Larfleeze power is to generate the power of an entire corps using construct then you aren't reading Green Lantern Comics.

So please cut it out, you can't stay on topic, you keep changing directions. FIrst it's Atrocitus beat LArfleeze, then changing it slightly to yes he beat him when they fought fair. Then changing it to, Larfleeze isn't playing fair he has a corps. IT IS HIS F&^%ing power to create one.

So stop trolling No, you changed the topic when you started your consistent posturing of challenging me to a battlezone. That isn't what this topic is about. Either pm me the challenge or let it die.

I never once claimed what it is you have me claiming. I brought up something you claimed and now you want to drop it because like always I am right and you are wrong.

I do understand that and never once stated the leader of the red can defeat him with the assistance of his entire corps. Not once so your continual attempts to engage me in a battlezone regarding this matter have been a topic derailment.

I can acknowledge that what's worse is I never denied it. I never said Atrocitus can defeat him if he has to wade through these to even get to him. The point is I have always stated characters that can make their way to him can own him such as Thanos or Prime. The reason Atrocitus did so was because his constructs were overtaken. we saw how Lar can personally take someone on and he didn't fare so well.

Lar has nothing to do with this thread, k. Drop it. I am more than eager to continue arguing for the Surfer here.

xJLxKing
No, you changed the topic when you started your consistent posturing of challenging me to a battlezone. That isn't what this topic is about. Either pm me the challenge or let it die.

I never once claimed what it is you have me claiming. I brought up something you claimed and now you want to drop it because like always I am right and you are wrong.

I do understand that and never once stated the leader of the red can defeat him with the assistance of his entire corps. Not once so your continual attempts to engage me in a battlezone regarding this matter have been a topic derailment.

I can acknowledge that what's worse is I never denied it. I never said Atrocitus can defeat him if he has to wade through these to even get to him. The point is I have always stated characters that can make their way to him can own him such as Thanos or Prime. The reason Atrocitus did so was because his constructs were overtaken. we saw how Lar can personally take someone on and he didn't fare so well.

Lar has nothing to do with this thread, k. Drop it. I am more than eager to continue arguing for the Surfer here.
I already challenged you.

The only thing that you have done so far was put Thanos, and Prime in this argument. Whether you like it or not, you declined the Challenge and that's good enough

Omega Vision
No, you changed the topic when you started your consistent posturing of challenging me to a battlezone. That isn't what this topic is about. Either pm me the challenge or let it die.

Quan you were the one that brought Lar and Atrocitus up to insult JL. I agree this is an off topic argument and J should just drop it but it takes two to tango. Now that you're losing an argument you started you want to end it by appealing to "you're going off topic and derailing this thread!"

quanchi112
I already challenged you.

The only thing that you have done so far was put Thanos, and Prime in this argument. Whether you like it or not, you declined the Challenge and that's good enough To a claim I never made. I challenged you to a claim you made.

I never once stated Atrocitus can defeat Larfleeze and all of his constructs.

You backed down from your claim while you misunderstood my own. Now get back on topic and quit derailing this thread with your battlezone challenges to claims I never made.

xJLxKing
To a claim I never made. I challenged you to a claim you made.

I never once stated Atrocitus can defeat Larfleeze and all of his constructs.

You backed down from your claim while you misunderstood my own. Now get back on topic and quit derailing this thread with your battlezone challenges to claims I never made.
You are so arrogant.
You brought up Larfleeze and Atrocitus to insult me, by your own words you said. What's worse is that you brought Thanos in the argument LFMAO

Then you said..

then you claim that Larfleeze was at full power despite him not knowing he will get attacked by Atrocitus, or getting ready to use his corps, or anything like that

Then I confront you about how he beat Atrocitus with onet hit, you claim. Again so idiotic of you considering that Larlfeeze wasn't ready for Atrocitus LFMAo

Then you change your argument to... You admitted that he only beat him one vs on without his constucts

Now you try to act as if army of Orange Lanterns aren't in Larfleeze power set

Seriously this is trolling and I don't know how the mods don't do anything

kgkg
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
If he isn't beating Thanos, he isn't beating Darkseid. erm Terrible logic. It's not like Surfer hasn't defeated more powerful opponents than Thanos he has.

It's just that Thanos does not lose to your conventional heroes.

Anyway am going with the boy Surfer ftw

Zeuodin
Originally posted by kgkg
Terrible logic. It's not like Surfer hasn't defeated more powerful opponents than Thanos he has.

It's just that Thanos does not lose to your conventional heroes.

Anyway am going with the boy Surfer ftw I've never seen DS lose to anyone but Superman. And now we know why as of FC. He was never really seen, all avatars, and Superman's Story protected him from being erased or killed.

kgkg

Zeuodin

Prep-Man
In an issue of Anarky, Anarky meets DS. DS says that it's only an avatar of my true omnipotent self. Or something to that.

Omega Vision
There's been lots of suggestions that between COIE and FC (with a few exceptions) the real Darkseid was hiding, presumably in the Source Wall while his Avatars interacted with the DCU in his absence.
Shameless fan-wank? shifty Yes, but fan-wank supported by on-panel evidence. Sometimes its not even a real Avatar but Desaad impersonating an avatar.

quanchi112
You are so arrogant.
You brought up Larfleeze and Atrocitus to insult me, by your own words you said. What's worse is that you brought Thanos in the argument LFMAO

Then you said..

then you claim that Larfleeze was at full power despite him not knowing he will get attacked by Atrocitus, or getting ready to use his corps, or anything like that

Then I confront you about how he beat Atrocitus with onet hit, you claim. Again so idiotic of you considering that Larlfeeze wasn't ready for Atrocitus LFMAo

Then you change your argument to... You admitted that he only beat him one vs on without his constucts

Now you try to act as if army of Orange Lanterns aren't in Larfleeze power set

Seriously this is trolling and I don't know how the mods don't do anything I merely rubbed itin your face how correct I was. I always said that the characters I argued for are well above him and more than strong enough to easily rip the lantern off of him. Atrocitus owned him one on one. I don't see Atrocitus taking him down if he's hiding behind his army of constructs though.

Lar was at full power he was without his constructs is all. Atrocitus came right for the guy and didn't sneak attack him. He got served. Atrocitus was then attacked after he was distracted.

They are in his powerset and I rubbed it in your face that someone well beneath Thanos and Prime stomped him. It's highly unfair to let Lar's whole crops take on just only Atrocitus. Without his crops Atrocitus beat him.

I never said he oneshotted. That's another reading problem on your part. You really don't understand what most people are saying. The problem is on your end, brah.

I am responding to you. Seriously, grow up and act like you have a pair. You are dragging this out and crying about it. This thread is about the Surfer and Seid. Get back on topic. If you ever feel like manning up and doing the Prime vs. Lar battlezone in the future pm me.

I've never seen DS lose to anyone but Superman. And now we know why as of FC. He was never really seen, all avatars, and Superman's Story protected him from being erased or killed. WFc Seid is undebatable. Classic Seid is what can be debated for and against.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Darkseid=Thanos Level

Thanos>>Heralds

darkseid wins This i will agree with

chomperx9
Originally posted by iceman24567
This i will agree with but superman has taken out darkseid before and many people think that SS can take out superman. and the point to that is that SS would have a shot at darkseid

Omega Vision
but superman has taken out darkseid before and many people think that SS can take out superman. and the point to that is that SS would have a shot at darkseid
SS beats Superman because he can exploit his weaknesses, not because he's faster, stronger, or more durable. (He's not IMO, not by a noticeable margin anyhow).
Besides ABC logic doesn't work as well as some would think.

Zeuodin
but superman has taken out darkseid before and many people think that SS can take out superman. and the point to that is that SS would have a shot at darkseid Superman has Taken Out DS before when? The same can be said the other way around. DS took out H/P Doomsday where as Amped Superman couldn't even dent h/P Doomsday.

Omega Vision
Superman has beaten Darkseid twice now. The first time was Apokolips Now and that was just poor writing while the second time he was getting slapped around until the fight travelled to the sun and Superman got a sun amp and took the upper hand, it also helps that in both of those cases Superman was fighting for the soul of a friend and the life of a relative respectively. Never get in the way of Superman when he's in protector-mode, he can wreck Skyfathers when he's fighting to save someone else.

Zeuodin
Superman has beaten Darkseid twice now. The first time was Apokolips Now and that was just poor writing while the second time he was getting slapped around until the fight travelled to the sun and Superman got a sun amp and took the upper hand, it also helps that in both of those cases Superman was fighting for the soul of a friend and the life of a relative respectively. Never get in the way of Superman when he's in protector-mode, he can wreck Skyfathers when he's fighting to save someone else.
He got a Sun amp? Well then That one Doesn't count. Did anyone help Superman during these fights? I have to research this.

Omega Vision
He got a Sun amp? Well then That one Doesn't count. Did anyone help Superman during these fights? I have to research this.
Been a while since I read AN but in S/B the fight was in DS's favor until the fight shifted to the surface of a sun and it was clear that Superman was receiving an amp from it even though it wasn't technically a sundip. In AN I'm pretty sure Superman won by blinding DS and DS forgot that he can shoot energy from his hands or use a ****ing Motherbox to heal his eyes.

chomperx9
Superman has beaten Darkseid twice now. The first time was Apokolips Now and that was just poor writing while the second time he was getting slapped around until the fight travelled to the sun and Superman got a sun amp and took the upper hand, it also helps that in both of those cases Superman was fighting for the soul of a friend and the life of a relative respectively. Never get in the way of Superman when he's in protector-mode, he can wreck Skyfathers when he's fighting to save someone else. also in that one shot justice series DS was invading metropolis and superman knocked DS out solo. forgot which issue

Omega Vision
also in that one shot justice series DS was invading metropolis and superman knocked DS out solo. forgot which issue
He didn't hurt DS, he just bfred him through a Boom Tube. That's a speed feat on Superman's end more than anything else.

Juntai
He didn't hurt DS, he just bfred him through a Boom Tube. That's a speed feat on Superman's end more than anything else. Yah, threw a rounded up ball of parademons at him.

quanchi112
but superman has taken out darkseid before and many people think that SS can take out superman. and the point to that is that SS would have a shot at darkseid More than a shot. I'd say it's safe to see he wins a solid majority.Originally posted by Omega Vision
Been a while since I read AN but in S/B the fight was in DS's favor until the fight shifted to the surface of a sun and it was clear that Superman was receiving an amp from it even though it wasn't technically a sundip. In AN I'm pretty sure Superman won by blinding DS and DS forgot that he can shoot energy from his hands or use a ****ing Motherbox to heal his eyes. Ds cannot shoot the omega effect from his hands.

Zeuodin
More than a shot. I'd say it's safe to see he wins a solid majority. Ds cannot shoot the omega effect from his hands. Yes he can.

xJLxKing
Yes he can.
Don't mind him, he doesn't read DC. He just claims he does

quanchi112
Yes he can. Then prove it. Energy beams doesn't equate the omega effect out of his eyes. I guess that means Uxas' statement in an was an example of Darkseid forgetting his own powers.Originally posted by xJLxKing
Don't mind him, he doesn't read DC. He just claims he does I read more dc than you that's for sure.

Omega Vision
Then prove it. Energy beams doesn't equate the omega effect out of his eyes. I guess that means Uxas' statement in an was an example of Darkseid forgetting his own powers.
Someone forgetting his own powers is the definition of PIS, which is exactly what happened there.
Even if he couldn't use the OE from his hands why couldn't his motherbox heal his eyes? Or hell why couldn't he heal his eyes? He's shown the ability to revive an entire army of Parademons with a wave of his hand and he once regenerated one half of Orion's body with as much ease.

quanchi112
Someone forgetting his own powers is the definition of PIS, which is exactly what happened there.
Even if he couldn't use the OE from his hands why couldn't his motherbox heal his eyes? Or hell why couldn't he heal his eyes? He's shown the ability to revive an entire army of Parademons with a wave of his hand and he once regenerated one half of Orion's body with as much ease. Why didn't he use a motherbox to heal himself from DD. He doesn't always have motherboxes on his person. It's common sense really.

Context.

Darkseid has never erased anyone with beams coming out of his hands. This whole omega effect from his hands is you misinterpreting Darkseid's powers.

Omega Vision
Why didn't he use a motherbox to heal himself from DD. He doesn't always have motherboxes on his person. It's common sense really.

Context.

Darkseid has never erased anyone with beams coming out of his hands. This whole omega effect from his hands is you misinterpreting Darkseid's powers.
Darkseid has created a motherbox ex nihilo before, and no I'm not misinterpreting his powers. All of his powers save his immortality are derived from the OE. Before he claimed the OE, when he was just Prince Uxas he had no powers save the aforementioned immortality.

quanchi112
Darkseid has created a motherbox ex nihilo before, and no I'm not misinterpreting his powers. All of his powers save his immortality are derived from the OE. Before he claimed the OE, when he was just Prince Uxas he had no powers save the aforementioned immortality. So what? Is Superman going to stand there and let him create a motherbox and then use it? Are you serious?

Darkseid's powers have never been defined how you are defining them. It's you creating powers for Darkseid and ignoring the comics again.

Omega Vision
So what? Is Superman going to stand there and let him create a motherbox and then use it? Are you serious?

Darkseid's powers have never been defined how you are defining them. It's you creating powers for Darkseid and ignoring the comics again.
He created it in the blink of an eye dumbass.
And yes Darkseid was powerless until he claimed the OE, which means that his powers, all of them derive from the OE, that includes the hand blasts.

quanchi112
He created it in the blink of an eye dumbass.
And yes Darkseid was powerless until he claimed the OE, which means that his powers, all of them derive from the OE, that includes the hand blasts. He can't release the omega effect from his hands though. You have cited no examples of this. It always comes from his eyes when he erases/teleports someone away.

Supes can react in the blink of an eye. You really have nothing.

Omega Vision
He can't release the omega effect from his hands though. You have cited no examples of this. It always comes from his eyes when he erases/teleports someone away.

Supes can react in the blink of an eye. You really have nothing.
I've already shown you the hand blast scans. The problem is that you debate like a little child and ignore everything that countermands your beliefs.

quanchi112
I've already shown you the hand blast scans. The problem is that you debate like a little child and ignore everything that countermands your beliefs. Show me a handblast teleporting or disintegrating and I'll concede my point. The problem is they are just energy blasts which isn't the same as the omega effect and what it's capable of.

Omega Vision
Show me a handblast teleporting or disintegrating and I'll concede my point. The problem is they are just energy blasts which isn't the same as the omega effect and what it's capable of.
Here he is referring to a hand blast as the Omega Force:
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/ng_15_p15.jpg

quanchi112
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/ng_15_p15.jpg Ok, but it's not an example of the omega effect. Same power source obviously, but he can't eliminate or erase someone from his hands. This also goes along with apokolips now.

psycho gundam
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/ng_15_p15.jpg that's not the omega effect though, at least the one exhibited more often.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>