Thor's Godblast vs Superman's most powerfull HV shot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Warlord
aparently there are people who believe that Superman's highest HV showings match everything Thor has done in his career.

What do you think?

thanos-prime
GB

Kasper Gutman
It's not even close. Godblast.

Wild Shadow
GB.. no expression
i want names of these so called ppl who make such a claim. ninja

Mshinu
What has Supes` HV done to rival the GB?

Grinning Goku
God Blast.

Wild Shadow
warmed the earth by a few degrees. whistle

umm.. bn described by hyperbole to be hotter then the center of the sun even though he gets his power from the sun and his heat vision is only a byproduct of said energy and scientist can only theorize the suns internal heat but cannot actually measure such heat in a laboratory let alone supes heat vision in under controlled condition.

i mean how can a scientist with a straight face say that while standing next to supes and his heat vision. no expression

Philosophía
^That is hilarious. laughing out loud

I'm pretty sure nobody in this thread has any ideea what it's capable of, besides a few off-shot posts they've read on the forum.

Batman-Prime

Lord Feron
Supes seems to use his HV in a more versitaile way. If we were to compare just pure destruction Godblast hands down. IMO versatility goes to Supes's HV.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Don't be a meanie.

I'll be whatever I want. uhuh

roughrider
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
It's not even close. Godblast.

Co-signed.

tideoftime
I agree with the general concensus: Godblast

(Though Superman's heatvision *does* have greater versatility)

Kris Blaze
Godblast, laughing my ass off my.

It's not necessarily less versatile, Thor used it to mend a space/time breach once.

Naija boy
GB no contest.

-Pr-
God blast probably.

i have to say, though, that it's absolutely staggering the amount of ignorance concerning how powerful heat vision truly is, in this thread and on the forum in general.

Philosophía
Heat Vision is a bit worse than a tan.

You should know that, Raoul.

-Pr-

the Darkone
Godblast melded a space and time gap in the universe, that's more than SM heat vision has dream of it can do.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by -Pr-
God blast probably.

i have to say, though, that it's absolutely staggering the amount of ignorance concerning how powerful heat vision truly is, in this thread and on the forum in general.

What ignorance in this thread?

Practically of the posts have "Godblast" in them and that's it. Aside from that there was a post about how ridiculous it would be for an earthly scientist to claim that it's gazillion times hotter than the sun, which it is, and someone mentioning two of the Heat-Vision's feats.

Where's the ignorance?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Kris Blaze

It's not necessarily less versatile, Thor used it to mend a space/time breach once. it is less versatile in the sense that it is a far slower attack than HV, which is instantaneous

but godblast is more powerful

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Starscream M
it is less versatile in the sense that it is a far slower attack than HV, which is instantaneous

That does not make it less versatile, it makes it (like you said) slower.

Starscream M
That does not make it less versatile, it makes it (like you said) slower. well, if it is slower, there are less situations where it can be properly used...hence, less versatile. wink stick out tongue

Philosophía

It's not necessarily less versatile, Thor used it to mend a space/time breach once.

Originally posted by the Darkone
Godblast melded a space and time gap in the universe, that's more than SM heat vision has dream of it can do.

Funnily enough..

http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt19/Max_Eisenhardt/th_SupermanHVST1.jpghttp://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt19/Max_Eisenhardt/th_SupermanHVST2.jpghttp://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt19/Max_Eisenhardt/th_SupermanHVST3.jpg

Starscream M

Batman-Prime

Warlord
AHAhahahaahhah.......heat vision, it will CAUTERIZE the rip!

that is absolutely ridiculous crap.

hey if supes want to cauterize a cosmos wound he does that by heat alone....nuff said...wink

Kris Blaze

Starscream M
Originally posted by Warlord
hey if supes want to cauterize a cosmos wound he does that by heat alone....nuff said...wink did you know that superman's HV can also fix ED (erectile dysfunction)!

iceman24567
laughing

Philosophía
There's not a problem Orion's dick-laser can't solve. Yes, Orion is more awesome than Thor aswell. But that's a discussion for another time. uhuh

Starscream M
There's not a problem Orion's dick-laser can't solve. lmao

Kris Blaze
did you know that superman's HV can also fix ED (erectile dysfunction)!
So can his broad shoulders and handsome smile.

xJLxKing
I'm going to say Godblast but I wouldn't be surprised if Batdude, Avlon, or Philo have scan like the ones above to proof us wrong

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by xJLxKing
I'm going to say Godblast but I wouldn't be surprised if Batdude, Avlon, or Philo have scan like the ones above to proof us wrong

I would. I would be very surprised if they found scans of heat vision being as powerful as regular energy blasts.

Heat Vision's probably better for piercing though. Like, the Godblast would kill Zod, but Superman's heat vision went straight through his shoulder. Different attacks.

Starscream M
I would. I would be very surprised if they found scans of heat vision being as powerful as regular energy blasts.

Heat Vision's probably better for piercing though. Like, the Godblast would kill Zod, but Superman's heat vision went straight through his shoulder. Different attacks. godblast is useful only against slow targets though

so it would be ineffective even against someone like Spiderman, whereas HV would be more effective against a much large group of enemies

Starscream M

Heat Vision's probably better for piercing though. Like, the Godblast would kill Zod, but Superman's heat vision went straight through his shoulder. Different attacks. and if HV can go through Zod's shoulder, then it could go through his heart or head...meaning it could kill him just as well

Kris Blaze
godblast is useful only against slow targets though

so it would be ineffective even against someone like Spiderman, whereas HV would be more effective against a much large group of enemies
In this thread, the two attacks hit eachother. Speed doesn't factor in.
and if HV can go through Zod's shoulder, then it could go through his heart or head...meaning it could kill him just as well
No shit. What you failed to understand was that I was referring to the piercing capabilities of Superman's heat vision.

psycho gundam
godblast is useful only against slow targets though

so it would be ineffective even against someone like Spiderman, whereas HV would be more effective against a much large group of enemies meh, it would just shatter the planet.

Starscream M

No shit. What you failed to understand was that I was referring to the piercing capabilities of Superman's heat vision. your sentence construction would indicate that you implied HV would not kill Zod

"godblast WOULD kill Zod, BUT..."

Kris Blaze
LMFAO at Godblast being ineffective against Spider-man.
your sentence construction would indicate that you implied HV would not kill Zod

"godblast WOULD kill Zod, BUT..."
I'll rephrase.

Heatvision pierces, Godblast destroys.

Starscream M
no, they don't. the thread maker is asking which is the better attack overall, based on feats...not what happens when the two are unleashed on each other.

Starscream M
I'll rephrase.

Heatvision pierces, Godblast destroys. godblast also pierces, whereas heatvision also destroys.

both are capable of destruction and piercing.

Starscream M
LMFAO at Godblast being ineffective against Spider-man.

laugh all you want, but the truth is Thor would never hit Spiderman with a godblast.

Kris Blaze
no, they don't. the thread maker is asking which is the better attack overall, based on feats...not what happens when the two are unleashed on each other.
Notice how it says "powerful"

Power is what they're measuring here.

laugh all you want, but the truth is Thor would never hit Spiderman with a godblast.
No, that's your twisted/retarded logic. Along the lines of how Wolverine could dodge an attack Eternity could not, because Wolverine is more agile.
godblast also pierces, whereas heatvision also destroys.

both are capable of destruction and piercing.
Godblast pierces as much as a million nukes does. It might punch through something huge, just like the heat vision might destroy something smaller. Heat vision still is far better for piercing something and godblast is still far better for destroying something.

Starscream M
Heat vision still is far better for piercing something and godblast is still far better for destroying something. true. obviously godblast is the ultimate destructive attack.

HV is more versatile because Superman can change it to do what he wants....slit beam for cutting, wide area, power, heat, etc.

psycho gundam
if you go by what the OP states, hv loses since it can't be a substitute for even half of what thor can do, the godblast has nothing to do wit this thread.

if you put them against each other to see which one is more destructive, godblast should clearly come out on top.

if you want to see which one can be used for more applications in or out of combat, heat vision wins without a doubt. the godblast is just one of a series of attacks thor uses when things get serious.

anti force vs heat vision would be more fitting.

Starscream M

No, that's your twisted/retarded logic. no its not my logic, its fact.

godblast is an attack that has a certain lag time (only useful against targets that are large (galactus) or slow (celestial) or idiotic (juggernaut)) thor also needs to be relatively stationary. it's like a missle launcher vs a pistol. missile launcher is far more powerful, but you can't manuever it to hit quick moving targets.

spiderman would dance around the godblast all day.

Kris Blaze
no its not my logic, its fact.

godblast is an attack that has a certain lag time (only useful against targets that are large (galactus) or slow (celestial) or idiotic (juggernaut)) thor also needs to be relatively stationary. it's like a missle launcher vs a pistol. missile launcher is far more powerful, but you can't manuever it to hit quick moving targets.

spiderman would dance around the godblast all day.

No, it's not a fact.

Look at this, you actually think that the Celestials are slow. The Celestials are faster than most people can comprehend. Only, you don't read comics, so you would naturally have no way of knowing this.

Spider-Man wouldn't be able to do anything as long as the blast is aimed at him. Once the blast leaves the hammer, it'll hit Spidey long before he can even think about reacting.

psycho gundam
no its not my logic, its fact.

spiderman would dance around the godblast all day. that's why in 03' there was a crisis in afganistan due to the insurgents having access to stingers, helicopters were being taken out left and right.

anyway, superman can use his heat vision in more situations and such, i think it's better.

Starscream M

Look at this, you actually think that the Celestials are slow. The Celestials are faster than most people can comprehend. they are slow, in the sense that their movement is lumbering. sure they could space travel at prob ftl speed, but they were 'slow' when thor was fighting them. now, they may be capable of being fast, but that doesn't change the fact that they were not fast during the godblast incident.

also, Im not saying godblast itself is slow. im saying the overall attack is slow. so by the time thor aims, spiderman would've jumped.

Starscream M
Originally posted by psycho gundam
that's why in 03' there was a crisis in afganistan due to the insurgents having access to stingers, helicopters were being taken out left and right.
helicopters are not agile, they travel in a predictable trajectory.

try hitting a athletic ninja with a rocket launcher (without the explosive effects), you'll find it very hard. whereas if you had a gun, you could hit them much easier.

Kris Blaze
they are slow, in the sense that their movement is lumbering. sure they could space travel at prob ftl speed, but they were 'slow' when thor was fighting them. now, they may be capable of being fast, but that doesn't change the fact that they were not fast during the godblast incident.
No, Celestials move much, much faster than practically anyone can see. You do clearly not know the circumstances under which Thor hit one of them with his Godblast.

also, Im not saying godblast itself is slow. im saying the overall attack is slow. so by the time thor aims, spiderman would've jumped.
That's just ignorant.

xJLxKing

Heat Vision's probably better for piercing though. Like, the Godblast would kill Zod, but Superman's heat vision went straight through his shoulder. Different attacks. I agree

Starscream M

That's just ignorant. thor's never used the godblast against a quick moving (spiderman speed) opponent.

nicamarvin
thor's never used the godblast against a quick moving (spiderman speed) opponent. he could use it against NewYork and that would be the end of that Pesky spider....... smokin'

Kris Blaze
thor's never used the godblast against a quick moving (spiderman speed) opponent.
He's hit Surfer, BRB and Warlock with his attacks though.

Oughta be good enough.

Starscream M
He's hit Surfer, BRB and Warlock with his attacks though.

Oughta be good enough. yeah I know. I was only commenting on godblast specifically. his other energy attacks are much faster. he could hit spiderman with lighting.

nicamarvin
yeah I know. I was only commenting on godblast specifically.. killing SpiderMan with the GodBlast would be like Killing a Bug with a Granade....... smokin'

dmills
godblast vs heatvision? What's next? Icebreath vs antiforce? Must be a slow day.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by dmills
godblast vs heatvision? What's next? Icebreath vs antiforce? Must be a slow day. SHUT UP.................... mad

-Pr-

Heat Vision's probably better for piercing though. Like, the Godblast would kill Zod, but Superman's heat vision went straight through his shoulder. Different attacks.

true enough, though heat vision is pretty decent at simply blasting things too.

Endless Mike
Going for Thor here

dmills
Originally posted by nicamarvin
I love to sqeeze my nipples when I'm alone at night............... mad O...K... To much info.

Kris Blaze
yeah I know. I was only commenting on godblast specifically. his other energy attacks are much faster. he could hit spiderman with lighting.
Lightning isn't an energy attack that's projected from his hammer.

You're claiming that the Celestials are slow though. Do you know the circumstances around Thor hitting one?

Starscream M
Do you know the circumstances around Thor hitting one? wasn't he standing on its head or shoulders?

Kris Blaze
wasn't he standing on its head or shoulders?

No.

Zeuodin
What is the most powerful Energy attack the God blast has deflected? What is the most powerful energy attack the HV has delfected? What is the most awesome cosmic area effect that each has done? What about mightiest beings they have hurt or felled?

BattleMage
Heatvision pierces somethings , Godblast destroys everything! yes

Zeuodin
Originally posted by BattleMage
Heatvision pierces somethings , Godblast destroys everything! yes what has the god blast destroyed?

dmills
Originally posted by Zeuodin
what has the god blast destroyed? Sif's lady lumps.

WhiteWitchKing
what has the god blast destroyed?

The Dark God's head god. Left a hole through her body.

Starscream M
Originally posted by BattleMage
Heatvision pierces somethings , Godblast destroys everything! yes the juggernaut laughed off the godblast

WhiteWitchKing
the juggernaut laughed off the godblast

Oh gee, great logic there buddy. It's like you're implying Heat Vision has already been proven it can hurt Juggernaut so that some how Juggernaut laughing it off means HV is the greater attack.

zeel
it is less versatile in the sense that it is a far slower attack than HV, which is instantaneous

thumb up

Lord Feron
the juggernaut laughed off the godblast

hope your not saying HV would even ****ing tickle juggs?

Starscream M
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Oh gee, great logic there buddy. It's like you're implying Heat Vision has already been proven it can hurt Juggernaut so that some how Juggernaut laughing it off means HV is the greater attack. I was responding to the person saying "godblast destroys EVERYTHING'

Juntai
Superman's used heat vision to hit multiple enemies, both in a giant spread, or a beam bouncing around hitting everyone he intends it to.

A shot of a heat vision, even under a red sun, provided enough power to move a planet much larger than Earth.

Sealed a hole in reality, as Philosophia showed earlier.

It's deflected the Omega Beams.

It's downed Despero in one shot. And if Superman were a killer it probably could have, that by no means looked like he was really putting a ton into it.

The Godblast might be more powerful, but Heat vision is some shit. A hell of a weapon.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Juntai

Sealed a hole in reality, as Philosophia showed earlier.

that was just crap writing.

Zeuodin
that was just crap writing. Superman's sealed holes in reality before using his hands. So it's not like it's out of his powerset.

Starscream M
Superman's sealed holes in reality before using his hands. So it's not like it's out of his powerset. is reality made of cardboard or plastic?

come on, that's utter bull sh1t

Lord Feron
you know what just **** it...

Zeuodin
is reality made of cardboard or plastic?

No more than Hulk having infinite anger. Or Wolverine Not being punted away every time he fights anyone with class 50 strength or more. Or Galactus being repelled by anyone under Eternity.

Batman-Prime

Males wearing their pants on the ouside, wearing capes, helmets with wings, in colours that would hurt the eye, aren't utter bull***t?

Females wearing almost nothing wihle fighting superpowered oppenents without loosing their clothes during said fights are not utter bull***t?

Honestly, in comics, sealing reality laughing out loud with HV or bare hands makes as much sense.

Warlord

you're talking as Superman can manipulate reality....
(DC reality that is) wink

quanchi112
Godblast by far and away a lot more powerful.

h1a8
Superman's HV is variable. It is based off his will of how strong he wants it to be. At the highest level I've seen it was it being able to disintegrate virtually anything instantaneously.

Now Thor's GB definitely has the stronger concussive force of the two. But as far as burning penetrating force or disintegrating power I would say the HV at it's best is stronger.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
Superman's HV is variable. It is based off his will of how strong he wants it to be. At the highest level I've seen it was it being able to disintegrate virtually anything instantaneously.

Now Thor's GB definitely has the stronger concussive force of the two. But as far as burning penetrating force or disintegrating power I would say the HV at it's best is stronger. What has he disintegrated? You think he can disintegrate Darkseid's entire body?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by quanchi112
What has he disintegrated? You think he can disintegrate Darkseid's entire body?
He could. I posted the scan of Superman's HV attacking DS' ever piece of body. Obviously, Superman wont kill him

D-Block
Originally posted by quanchi112
Godblast by far and away a lot more powerful.

Agreed

Zeuodin
He could. I posted the scan of Superman's HV attacking DS' ever piece of body. Obviously, Superman wont kill him He couldn't. His HV isn't that powerful. Where are you getting that from?

Kris Blaze
He could. I posted the scan of Superman's HV attacking DS' ever piece of body. Obviously, Superman wont kill him
lol.

xJLxKing
He couldn't. His HV isn't that powerful. Where are you getting that from? I though you put me on ignore

http://img237.imageshack.us/i/s1mq1.jpg/

-Pr-
I though you put me on ignore

bermm

Kris Blaze
You know shit is getting out of hand when people think that Superman can kill darkseid with nothing but heat vision.

xJLxKing
Damn, I lost the last scan.

xJLxKing
Here it is http://img128.imageshack.us/i/s2nl9.jpg/

Zeuodin
Here it is http://img128.imageshack.us/i/s2nl9.jpg/ That didn't look like DS was able to be killed with HV That looks Like superman beat some kind of hologram or something. The scan is showing other beings crumbling too.

Doctor-Alvis
No more than Hulk having infinite anger. Or Wolverine Not being punted away every time he fights anyone with class 50 strength or more. Or Galactus being repelled by anyone under Eternity.
Yeah more. All of those make sense within their situations. Sort of. Superman containing a black hole with his hands doesn't make sense.

quanchi112
He could. I posted the scan of Superman's HV attacking DS' ever piece of body. Obviously, Superman wont kill him It was a scan of him matching Darkseid's beams is all. That doesn't mean he can disintegrate his body. They have fought multiple times and Supes hasn't done so to my knowledge.Originally posted by xJLxKing
Here it is http://img128.imageshack.us/i/s2nl9.jpg/ What comic is this from?

Kris Blaze
Here it is http://img128.imageshack.us/i/s2nl9.jpg/
Context.

abhilegend
On average, godblast. The most powerful HV shot though
Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman was one of the four people who contributed in Damage absorbing enough energy to create a big bang.

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_ZHpt005_pg018.jpg http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_ZHpt005_pg019.jpg

Spectre accelerated this process by pumping more energy into him and started the big bang

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_ZHpt005_pg021.jpg
HV all the way.

celeyhyga17
On average, godblast. The most powerful HV shot though

HV all the way.

holy shiet.. now i know you've got an imbalance..

Silent Master
GB wins 10/10

abhilegend
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Really? What did I say that's so wrong?

Ambient
No shiet. I can't believe his still spouting that nonsense.

Lol!

This goes to Thor.

JakeTheBank
Godblast.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Ambient
No shiet. I can't believe his still spouting that nonsense.

Lol!

This goes to Thor.
You still have the guts to show up after you ran away from me?

celeyhyga17
Really? What did I say that's so wrong?

and Lightray is a high herald right???

wink

abhilegend
and Lightray is a high herald right???

wink Take that to the respective thread. Now don't be a smartass and tell me what did I say that was so wrong?

deathlife
GB.

BlackZero30x
batkick.

Ambient
You still have the guts to show up after you ran away from me? rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

U actually thought that I ran away from u.. laughing

I choose to stop as I believe that I've made my point and I don't feel like entertaining a dodge type debating..

abhilegend
rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

U actually thought that I ran away from u.. laughing

I choose to stop as I believe that I've made my point and I don't feel like entertaining a dodge type debating..
You ran away from that thread and is now just cheerleading other people. Think of better excuses.

carver9
Godblast and easily.

Ambient
You ran away from that thread and is now just cheerleading other people. Think of better excuses.
Dream all u like dude, I'm not one who's always being laugh at..

h1a8
The HV is more formidable but the GB is more powerful.
But that doesn't mean the GB is far more powerful than the HV since the HV has some incredible feats that make the gap smaller than what many people think.
IMO, the penetration power of the HV (at it's best) can compare to the penetration ability of the GB. It can go through herald level beings (Superman) like water at times.

abhilegend
Dream all u like dude, I'm not one who's always being laugh at.. Originally posted by abhilegend

Nibedicus
Why not just BZ the feat's viability? Get judges, set a time/post limit and get this over with once and for all? smile

abhilegend
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Why not just BZ the feat's viability? Get judges, set a time/post limit and get this over with once and for all? smile
It was already decided when he ran away from that thread.

Nibedicus
It was already decided when he ran away from that thread.

I read that thread, I really don't feel like he "ran away" like you say. More like exasperated at the lack of progress in the debate.

Like I said, why not just settle it once and for all? From what I read in your previous exchange, it seems like both of you have the time and motivation to do so. Would surely be a good read, IMO.

abhilegend
I read that thread, I really don't feel like he "ran away" like you say. More like exasperated at the lack of progress in the debate.

Like I said, why not just settle it once and for all? From what I read in your previous exchange, it seems like both of you have the time and motivation to do so. Would surely be a good read, IMO.
Not really, I've said and explained it enough times that even a toddler would understand it. You can't change someone's mind if he doesn't want to.

Nibedicus
Not really, I've said and explained it enough times that even a toddler would understand it. You can't change someone's mind if he doesn't want to.

That's why a BZ is the best way to settle this. You'll have judges who will be unbiased and can decide on who wins the debate. W/o judges, debates just become circular when neither side acknowledges the other's point.

Ambient
Nah! All we be doing is repeating. Say how about transfering a portion of the thread (only both our post) and have one final post from each other then get it judge.. I'm game with that, how bout u abhilegend?

carver9
Everyone disagree with abhi though. He is the only one that agreed with the ft.

abhilegend
That's why a BZ is the best way to settle this. You'll have judges who will be unbiased and can decide on who wins the debate. W/o judges, debates just become circular when neither side acknowledges the other's point.
Not interested enough, though thanks for the suggestion.Originally posted by Ambient
Nah! All we be doing is repeating. Say how about transfering a portion of the thread (only both our post) and have one final post from each other then get it judge.. I'm game with that, how bout u abhilegend?
Like I said you made the decision when you ran away. After that kind of surrendering from you, why would I waste time for any last post to gain a meaningless victory *as if you weren't humiliated enough already*.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Everyone disagree with abhi though. He is the only one that agreed with the ft.
Means absolutely nothing.

carver9
I give you props Abhi...you are persistent as hell.

abhilegend
I'm always right too.

carver9
You really aren't. You lowball a lot. You do have your issue numbers on point though.

abhilegend
^You are wrong as usual.

PillarofOsiris
Superman can sustain his heat vision a lot longer than Thor can godblast, and we don't even know the upper limits of what the eye beams can do. Also, HV doesn't weaken Superman like the godblast does to Thor. I'd take heat vision over the godblast any day if I was picking a super power for myself. It's faster, it doesn't take time to charge up. It is easier to aim as well.

Marvel_Mystic
Godblast

Damborgson
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Superman can sustain his heat vision a lot longer than Thor can godblast, and we don't even know the upper limits of what the eye beams can do. Also, HV doesn't weaken Superman like the godblast does to Thor. I'd take heat vision over the godblast any day if I was picking a super power for myself. It's faster, it doesn't take time to charge up. It is easier to aim as well.

godblast has never weakened Thor that I know of. I think thats a forum myth.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Damborgson

Really? You could be right, I'll have to check on that. It's admittedly been a while since I've read an issue with a godblast, but I could have sworn it does weaken him.

The Sorrow
thumb up

Damborgson
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Really? You could be right, I'll have to check on that. It's admittedly been a while since I've read an issue with a godblast, but I could have sworn it does weaken him.

I heard someone say it a long time and ago and I believed it, but when I talked about it in a debate and got called on it, the only response I could give was "This one guy said it" Lol.

JakeTheBank

It is.

The Godblast's power is effected by Thor's godly life essence, but him performing the Godblast doesn't tire him or fatigue him explicitly.

The confusion probably came from the fact that Thor's Godblast on Juggernaut wasn't all that powerful due to Thor having seizures during that time.

ozz81
GB

Ambient
Like I said you made the decision when you ran away. After that kind of surrendering from you, why would I waste time for any last post to gain a meaningless victory *as if you weren't humiliated enough already*.
Haha! U probably the only person that thought that..

But u know what why don't u let this go on BZ and well get someone to judge it less u too scared to find out..

abhilegend
Haha! U probably the only person that thought that..

But u know what why don't u let this go on BZ and well get someone to judge it less u too scared to find out..
You've already lost. Its going to be fine though, let it go.

Uriel005
did you know that superman's HV can also fix ED (erectile dysfunction)! wouldn't be surprised if it could

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by -Pr-
God blast probably.

I think they are tied.

GB is really powerful and while HV is not often used at full capacity, it has some impressive showings

But I completely agree with the amount of ignorance regarding HV.

I believe HV will be a more reliable weapon. GB takes some time to perform, HV is very accurate and it is basically a waste product of Superman's solar process. is not like is his life essence or anything like it.

So it gives me the idea that hv can be used often, while the gb can't be used that many times.

but based on their highest showings GB has tear a hole in reality, most people versed on Superman will know that he has done similar feats via strength, HV or static electricity.

What it amazed me, was someone saying that he only made earth a few degrees hotter, lol that is a perfect example of ignorance on a post.

Superman, heated earth in seconds, how long does it takes to SOL to heat up earth???

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/SUPERMAN/INSANE%20FEATS/HOTTER%20THAN%20THE%20SUN/th_AOS620HOTTERTHANTHESUN2.jpg

Here he INSTANTLY melts a car

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/SUPERMAN/INSANE%20FEATS/th_supermanbatmanann03FREEZESMOLTENSTEEL.jpg

Cauterizing a tear in the cosmos

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/SUPERMAN/INSANE%20FEATS/CAUTHERIZES%20THE%20COSMOS/th_NewGods10-13CAUTHERIZESTHECOSMOSANDSAVESORION5-1.jpg

He heats up a white dwarf star

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/SUPERMAN/INSANE%20FEATS/RESTORES%20GRAVITY%20ON%20EARTH/th_AOS618RESTORINGGRAVITY3.jpg

It works on a molecular level

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/SUPERMAN/Super%20vision/th_TheWeird02-30.jpg

Challenges omega beams

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/SUPERMAN/Super%20vision/th_AOS595HEATVISIONVSOMEGABEAMS.jpg

Oh! and can be used rapidly at super speed

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/SUPERMAN/Super%20vision/th_AC702SUPERSPEEDANDHV.jpg

Plus contributing to the big bang on zero hour

Yet still, I think they are tied or very close, but whoever thinks GB "on a stomp" is wrong in so many ways.

keiththegreat

He died after he godblasted the Midgard serpent. He collapsed after he godblasted Exitar. He collapsed after he godblasted zelia. How does it not weaken him?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by keiththegreat
He died after he godblasted the Midgard serpent. He collapsed after he godblasted Exitar. He collapsed after he godblasted zelia. How does it not weaken him?

Those fights also had Thor fighting his ass off before using the Godblast.

The Godblast itself doesn't tire Thor out, but if he's already pulling out all the stops or has been through the ringer prior to that, then that's just fatigue setting in.

keiththegreat
How could it not tire him out if he needs to use his lifeforce to use it? Could he godblast one right after another?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by keiththegreat
How could it not tire him out if he needs to use his lifeforce to use it? Could he godblast one right after another?

doubt it. at least ive never seen it... i dont think it necessarily tires him out to the point of exhaustion, but it does seem to drain him somewhat.

Silent Master
GB wins.

MrMind
I love how people that say godblast give no reason at all

Rage.Of.Olympus
The God Blast all the way.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>