The Best of Zoom vs. The Best of Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zeuodin
Two beasts in the comics world. No CIS or PIS. They are out to kill each other.
Who would win in a one match epic battle?

Starscream M
the best of Doomsday would win.

The best Doomsday was basically an undefeatable walking plot device.

Nihilist
Doomsday wins.

Tha C-Master
Zoom wins once, and Doomsday should win after that unless Zoom get some lucky Bfr or does some time warp plot device ability. Obviously Zoom wouldn't in in pure physical alone.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Zoom wins once, and Doomsday should win after that unless Zoom get some lucky Bfr or does some time warp plot device ability. Obviously Zoom wouldn't in in pure physical alone.
Doesn't work quite like that.

They do not fight 10 consecutive battles and then retain experiences and memories from the other 10. The 10 fights would probably be played out simultaneously.

Tha C-Master
I see what you mean, but DD's ability is part of his character. Meh. Zoom still wouldn't win in a physical confrontation alone consecutively. IMO of course.

If the battles are consecutive I stand by what I say...

What is your opinion on the match?

Kris Blaze
If the battles are consecutive I stand by what I say...

What is your opinion on the match?
Doomsday still hasn't evolved to become immune against physical injury. So he doesn't stand a chance.

Tha C-Master
Yea, looking at it in 10 consecutive battles it would appear that would be the case.

Lord Feron
wtf is DD goinng do?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Doomsday still hasn't evolved to become immune against physical injury. So he doesn't stand a chance. lol you are ignorant of DDs ability

Kris Blaze
Yea, looking at it in 10 consecutive battles it would appear that would be the case.

Doomsday's evolutions have been fairly unimpressive though.
Knuckle spikes, ears closed up and so on. Even against the Radiant it took him a death to become immune, and that fight lasted several days. If his powers worked so that he would develop crazy abilities, like the ability to absorb temporal energy or such, then he would have been able to develop some sort of yellow-sun absorption stuff or the like.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Starscream M
lol you are ignorant of DDs ability

HP DD evolved on the fly to counter Supes attacks. Could he Evolve to act in a timeless state? I do think so.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
HP DD evolved on the fly to counter Supes attacks. Could he Evolve to act in a timeless state? I do think so. and what could zoom do to HP DD?

Starscream M
Doomsday's evolutions have been fairly unimpressive though.
Knuckle spikes, ears closed up and so on. Even against the Radiant it took him a death to become immune, and that fight lasted several days. If his powers worked so that he would develop crazy abilities, like the ability to absorb temporal energy or such, then he would have been able to develop some sort of yellow-sun absorption stuff or the like. radiant was before he became HP DD.

he doesn't develop crazy abilities because he doesn't need to, he only develops abilities that are essential.

Wolverine2006
Zoom could kill him within a second. There is literally nothing Doomsday can do if Zoom is moving at his fastest. And Zoom hits just as hard if not harder than Superman. Unless Doomsday can evolve to move fast enough to keep up with Zoom, which I doubt, Zoom wins.

Batman-Prime
and what could zoom do to HP DD?

I don't know, somethign crazy maybe stick out tongue. But HP DD (immune to physical death) is not the normal DD. He was the real deal. IIRC he had to be brf at the end of time. So DD Rex and all others are "just" clones of the real one, not his remains.

-Pr-
lol you are ignorant of DDs ability

you're actually wrong. doomsday isn't immune to physical injury.

AsbestosFlaygon
The best of Doomsday (H/P Doomsday) would win.

Adaptation on-the-fly.
Sure, Zoom might be able to tag him a few times, but it won't take long before H/P Doomsday starts countering.

Zoom might still win through BFR.

Starscream M
Originally posted by -Pr-
you're actually wrong. doomsday isn't immune to physical injury. HP DD was pretty much so.

-Pr-
HP DD was pretty much so.

no, he wasn't. that superman just lacked the physical might to put him down.

the OE has concussive aspects to it, too.

psycho gundam
then he would have been able to develop some sort of yellow-sun absorption stuff or the like. he already does absorb it, it's his only means of sustenance being that his digestive organs are mostly gone or just vestigial.

and yeah, he can only adapt to physical attacks (hence the slow loss of organs within him (you can't train/toughen organs)), the bone armour is pretty much the best his dna can come up with.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by psycho gundam
he already does absorb it, it's his only means of sustenance being that his digestive organs are mostly gone or just vestigial.

and yeah, he can only adapt to physical attacks (hence the slow loss of organs within him (you can't train/toughen organs)), the bone armour is pretty much the best his dna can come up with.

I meant, so that he drains Superman of it. As an offensive move, not something to sustain him. It seems to me like there are definite limitations to his adaptive abilities.

psycho gundam
not sure if he could do something like that, against superman all he really did iirc was grow bone spurs. being that it was a fight to the death you'd think he'd do more.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by -Pr-
you're actually wrong. doomsday isn't immune to physical injury. This is why I try not to be too sarcastic unless I'm sure beyond the shadow of a doubt that I'm right.

Galan007
zoom.

imo, no one under skyfather would be able to tank millions of superman-esque punches all dealt out within the first nanosecond of the battle.

in fact: i doubt most 'true' skyfathers could endure an assault on that level.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Galan007
zoom.

imo, no one under skyfather would be able to tank millions of superman-esque punches all dealt out within the first nanosecond of the battle.

in fact: i doubt most 'true' skyfathers could endure an assault on that level.

Most Skyfathers would perceive time a bit differently imo. Things like combat speed would matter less and less at some point.

Galan007
Most Skyfathers would perceive time a bit differently imo. Things like combat speed would matter less and less at some point. agreed.

i'm just saying that if zoom were successful with such an attack, i'm hard-pressed to see many characters in the skyfather tier fairing well.

Tha C-Master
But characters like Odin would be fine I'd say. At the point where they manipulate space *and* time at a high degree it becomes a different ballgame IMO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.