Thanos+Morg Vs Odin+Zeus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
morg is amped

Nihilist
Team 2, Morg aint on any of these lvl even with WOL.

Lord S
Spite...team 2 stomps.

Priest
Odin or Zeus would solo.

Lord Feron
kid zeus?

Colossus-Big C
adult

Priest
Probably not. I was assuming we're using an experienced Zeus.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Priest
Odin or Zeus would solo.

False. Neither would solo

Lord S
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
False. Neither would solo Odin solo'd Thanos and Surfer, how different is an amped Morg from SS?

The Nuul
Originally posted by Priest
Odin or Zeus would solo.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Lord S
Odin solo'd Thanos and Surfer, how different is an amped Morg from SS?

He Soloed Thanos? They fought twice? Please show the scans of this battle. Team 2 wins. Neither solo

Lord S
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
He Soloed Thanos? They fought twice? Please show the scans of this battle. Team 2 wins. Neither solo What?

Did I say they fought twice? I said Odin solo'd Thanos and Surfer, (meaning he took them both on by himself), and was questioning how much different (in terms of power) an amped Morg was from Surfer.

Your rebuttal, please...

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Lord S
What?

Did I say they fought twice? I said Odin solo'd Thanos and Surfer, (meaning he took them both on by himself), and was questioning how much different (in terms of power) an amped Morg was from Surfer.

Your rebuttal, please...

You make this too easy. You said and said again he Solo'd Thanos and Surfer.. which again isn't factually true at all. He put SS down but not Thanos. Well that was easy... Furthermore, Thanos has been upgraded and WOL Morg > Surfer.. or do you not remember him running through all those heralds. So, really I no nothing that would lead me to believe Odin would Solo Thanos or Morg when he hasn't done so to either and certainly not together. Zeus.. pure speculation on your part.

-Pr-
yeah, gonna close this before it gets messy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.