Good Manga

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shiv
Post reccommendations for

Quality Manga/Anime so open minded people unfamilliar with the genre can see what its all about.

There is a belief Manga/Anime sux and is weak. Post Reccommendations for Bad Manga too. So newbies know what to avoid.

Nephthys
Soul Eater, Veritas, The Breaker, Flower Flower (if you can find the damn thing), Strawberry Shake, Excel saga, Naruto and Bleach (Chunin exam and SS arc at least), 1/2 Prince, Liar Game, Death Note and of course One Piece, the best of the best (first 100 chapters are meh though, but after that, wow).

All are quality manga's, and manwa's, to entertain and thrill.

But it depends on your tastes really.

edit:I don't know that many anime though.

Endless Mike
Houshin Engi
Bastard!!
Berserk
Claymore

Demonic Phoenix
Akira, Getbackers, Monster, Tenjho Tenge, & Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou.
Those are the only ones that come to mind, since those two have already mentioned some good ones that I know of.

~ You read hentai stick out tongue? I can let you know of some quality ones as well 313

shiv
~um no. is that japanese for neopets.

i know girls dig that sort of thing
but for a guy drawing teddie bears and characters out of sesame street in photoshop is a bit out of character unless of course you're paid to do it like Walt Disney, for instance -then its cool.

I've read Ode to Kirihito. Not sure if thats anime or manga, not sure what it is but it was a real thriller. It was kinda thought provoking, but in a good way.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by shiv
~um no. is that japanese for neopets.

i know girls dig that sort of thing
but for a guy drawing teddie bears and characters out of sesame street in photoshop is a bit out of character unless of course you're paid to do it like Walt Disney, for instance -then its cool.

I've read Ode to Kirihito. Not sure if thats anime or manga, not sure what it is but it was a real thriller. It was kinda thought provoking, but in a good way.
laughing out loud

Neopets??? Far from it.

Wait, how old are you? I'm asking that seriously.

Kris Blaze
Eden, Berserk, Gantz and Hellsing.

All winners.

Martian_mind
One piece.

Ms.Marvel
screw what all these other people say. big grin

it depends entirely on what type of fiction you like. realistic romance ghosts vampires martial arts etc etc.

imo anime is either really godo or really bad and if its an anime genre that doesnt interest you its gonna be really bad. stick out tongue

shiv
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
laughing out loud

Neopets??? Far from it.

Wait, how old are you? I'm asking that seriously.

old enough to vote and hold a drivers licence so stuff ms marvel mentioned about relationships vampires and uh ghosts and martial arts shouldn't give me a heart attack.

lol.

Demonic Phoenix
Ahh, okay, then hentai is basically XXX in manga form, and not neopets stick out tongue.

shiv
Hmm odd that Sancty would rave about xxx.

Katt
Vinland Saga, Worst, Great Teacher Onizuka and as mentioned above Berserk.

Earthlover
i hate magna wannabes there soooo anoying!!! like those crappy saturday morning cartoons that your little brother or sister wach.My 9 year old brother waches "Kirb'y" in the morning i saw some of it but then i had to leave the room because #1 i didnt get the whole story and #2 the animation was nothing but crap and B.S.!!! mad

shiv
Originally posted by Earthlover
i had to leave the room mad

did you need therapy.

King Kandy
I actually liked Kirby. Even though the story went absolutely nowhere no matter how long you watched.

Earthlover
Originally posted by shiv
did you need therapy.
no i just needed to leave...really bad roll eyes (sarcastic)

Earthlover
Originally posted by King Kandy
I actually liked Kirby. Even though the story went absolutely nowhere no matter how long you watched.
thats where in trying to get at it went nowhere...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.