Battle of the Van Dammes.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
All of Van Dammes movie characters are locked in a huge shopping mall and forced to fight until there is only one left standing.

There are weapons scattered throughout the mall, everything from guns, to knives, to baseball bats.

Who is the last man standing?

Robtard
I'd have to think about this one, as all the films run together. But off the top of my head, the Van Damme in Universal Soldier, probably. Followed by the Van Damme in Cyborg.

Good thread, btw. This would equate to an epic load of Van Damage.

Rogue Jedi
I'm thinking Chance Boudreaux, Hard Target.

jaden101
I think it'd be the Universal Soldier character. He's far more powerful than any human fighter.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, but a shotgun blast or four will do him in.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I'm thinking Chance Boudreaux, Hard Target.

Best Van Linage ever:

Girl - "Why's your name Chance?"
JCVD - "Because my momma took one."

Rogue Jedi
haermm Indeed. What about the Wagner twins? You think maybe we should have them as a team here?

Robtard
haermm Indeed. What about the Wagner twins? You think maybe we should have them as a team here?

I'd still bet on Universal Soldier JCVD.

Rogue Jedi
I think Boudreaux would take him. He was like a ghost in the final battle in Hard Target, one blast to the head and it's over.

Don't count out Frank Dux, alot of the fight will be h2h.

jaden101
Yeah, but a shotgun blast or four will do him in.

The Universal soldiers were shown to survive close range gunfire in the 1st movie. Along with increased healing ability, super strength and super speed (they swim a mile and a half in 4 minutes)

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, but then one of Dolph's men died, remember? The big guy in the freezer? A shotgun blast will do mad damage to even them.

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden101
The Universal soldiers were shown to survive close range gunfire in the 1st movie. Along with increased healing ability, super strength and super speed (they swim a mile and a half in 4 minutes)

And did that swim in full gear.

He also pushed an 80's Chevy Blazer upwards of 30 mph for several miles non-stop.

Robtard
I think Boudreaux would take him. He was like a ghost in the final battle in Hard Target, one blast to the head and it's over.

Don't count out Frank Dux, alot of the fight will be h2h.

They're all capable and they all can die from "blast to the head", but Universal Soldier has the highest feats and abilities. Logic dictates he'd probably win in the end.

Rogue Jedi
He's a damage soaker, no doubt, but logic also dictates that Boudreaux would easily employ stealth and his gauge to be just as deadly. Gotta remember that Universal soldier gets tired, he needs his meds after a while. Or an ice truck.

Robtard
They don't tire, they overheat, if they exert themselves too long, eg like pushing a 2-ton truck at 30mph for several miles.

Ripping out Chance's throat or shooting off his mullet isn't going to do this to the UniSol.

BruceSkywalker
perhaps Universal Soldier Van Damme

I wonder if Van Damme still remembers signing posters for BloodSpot back in '85??

jaden101
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

BloodSpot

Leakage?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
They don't tire, they overheat, if they exert themselves too long, eg like pushing a 2-ton truck at 30mph for several miles.

Ripping out Chance's throat or shooting off his mullet isn't going to do this to the UniSol. And how will he do this if Chance blasts his head off?

Robtard
And how will he do this if Chance blasts his head off?

Because he's likely to win in a h2h or gun battle against Chance, for reasons repeatedly noted. Faster, stronger, tougher, more durable and arguably, better trained.

Rogue Jedi
Because he's likely to win in a h2h or gun battle against Chance, for reasons repeatedly noted. Faster, stronger, tougher, more durable and arguably, better trained. And many Van Dammes out to kill him.

Hell, all Chance has to do is hold out a plate from the local greasy spoon and Universal soldier will be hypnotized.

Robtard
And many Van Dammes out to kill him.

Hell, all Chance has to do is hold out a plate from the local greasy spoon and Universal soldier will be hypnotized.

See, you're doing it again. You've got it in your head who you want to win, and now are twisting everything to make that outcome, regardless of logic.

The Van Dammes are out to all kill each other, not 13 gunning for the Universal Soldier.

No, that's just silly.

Rogue Jedi
See, you're doing it again. You've got it in your head who you want to win, and now are twisting everything to make that outcome, regardless of logic.

The Van Dammes are out to all kill each other, not 13 gunning for the Universal Soldier.

No, that's just silly. No I'm not. Didn't I already acknowledge Universal soldier is the better trained? All I am saying is that Chance's fighting scene at the end of Hard Target was epic, and if he has a gauge, he'll take Universal soldiers head off.

Blinky

Ripping out Chance's throat or shooting off his mullet isn't going to do this to the UniSol.

Bwhahaha! His mullet in that film was devine. It was saturated with f*cking Jerry Curl, oh man.

Bwhahaha! *slaps knee*

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by jaden101
Leakage?

my bad, i meant BloodSport

Rogue Jedi
Oh shit I missed that crylaugh

Quincy
Bloodsport shits on all these movies

Placidity
This had to be done.

http://campblood.org/News/vandammeit.gif

I vote the one below btw. Punching out a snake. That's pretty gangster.

http://hugh4prez.nate-online.com/TuT%20Fun/vandamme_snake.gif

http://hotlard.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/van-damme-vs-windows.gif

Rogue Jedi
Cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.