Godzilla versus Reign of Fire.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Godzilla (Matthew Broderick version) and the queen dragon from "Reign of Fire" (The one Bale pwns in the end), are pit against one another.

The battle takes place on King Kong's island, near the valley where Kong pwned the big ass anaconda.

Robtard
The main dragon was the male, so he'd be a "king", if anything.

He'd win, flying and fire-breath.

Rogue Jedi
Wait, I thought all the dragons were male, and the one in the end was the queen, it was the other way around?

Just for shits and giggles, let's say Kong jumps in, a three way battle royale.

BruceSkywalker
Godzilla '85 was shiite..

Reign of Fire Dragon ftw

Ms.Marvel
american godzilla would pwn any dragon.

zilla was tagging attack choppers which move faster than any dragon and he has fire breath too.

Rogue Jedi
What about Kong? No chance here?

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
What about Kong? No chance here?

Unless he can fling feces that hit with the force of a nuclear weapon, no.

He could rape the dragon, if he were somehow able to grab it before it flew up and then rained fire on him.

Rogue Jedi
His turf, remember that.

Robtard
His turf, remember that.

I'd imagine a burning jungle wouldn't do him much good.

Rogue Jedi
Brings up a question, which creature is the most intelligent of the three? The least?

Mindship
Amerizilla ftw. Superior size and strength, agile enough to dodge missiles and hop onto buildings, smart enough to set up and catch human-guided helicopters.

Rogue Jedi
So the dumbest would be?

Mindship
the dragon

Robtard
Brings up a question, which creature is the most intelligent of the three? The least?

Kong be the smartest. He was seen doing advanced calculus.

Rogue Jedi
haermm

Robtard
Originally posted by Mindship
the dragon

Not so sure. It was smart enough to track the humans to their lair and then fire-bomb the castle through an opening.

Ah, I remember Gerard Butler being burned to a crisp and Bale giving him that gay-ass look, like it was yesterday.

Rogue Jedi
Shit, I shoulda included Draco from Dragonslayer.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
The main dragon was the male, so he'd be a "king", if anything.

He'd win, flying and fire-breath.

You're correct. That's the "male dragon" Quinny boy saw at the construction place.

Rogue Jedi
I lol when I think of Matt McConaughey getting pwned. I was like "you feckin noob."

Nemesis X
Dumbest monster in here would have to be American Godzilla. It couldn't catch a taxi and easily got caught in the wires on the Brooklyn Bridge.

Smartest one in here would have to be King Kong. He uses the environment to his advantage in fights.

Rogue Jedi
Kong can leap like a mutha, if the Dragon swoops down too low and Kong gets ahold of it, dead dragon.

Mindship
Originally posted by Robtard
Not so sure. It was smart enough to track the humans to their lair and then fire-bomb the castle through an opening.
Oh it's definitely smarter than some people I know. But my impression overall is that Kong and Zil would acquire more food pellets if placed in a giant Skinner box.

Rogue Jedi
Skinner box?

Mindship
Skinner box? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operant_conditioning_chamber

Ms.Marvel
I lol when I think of Matt McConaughey getting pwned. I was like "you feckin noob."

that was the hottest role ive seen him in TBH. laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
Really?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.