Old Man Wolverine Rp Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The big EH
Wolverine stared at the three graves infront of him, I don't believe he was much of a believer in god or an afterlife, but hoped they were somewhere better, hoped they weren't suffering anymore. He was kneeling now, with his hat over his heart. His was saying something now, i couldn't make out what he was saying except for the end, which he promised them as he stood up.
"We're gonna make it all right now, I promise."

Wolverine looked around at people in his team that were standing around watching him, he was silent for a moment, then stared at me.

"we going out now dad?" I ask slightly nervous of his stare, but excited to start what i've been training for since i was taken in by him.
Wolverine nodded and walked away from the old graves, he walked towards Voltaire, who was sitting over the side of our junker of a milatary truck.
"gather up everyone, grab the supplies, load it up, we move out 10 minutes ago" he told Voltaire who nodded and hopped off the truck and the ground started tremoring slightly as he walked, that was his silent signal to all the team members to get their asses up and on the truck.
"brucey, help me with the suplies" Voltaire told me as he walked by and to the piled up bags and containers, we started loading it in the back.
~just post doing whatever up until the tremors start to get going~

DangerousBeauty
Aiso looked up from where she sat in the drivers seat. She yawned and started the truck before jumping out to help gather things up. She passed Logan, giving him a pat on the back as she went. "Tell me where we're heading so I can plan a rout, please." She always had manners around Logan. Everyone else could suck it for all she cared.

The big EH
(oh my, i'm still having problem with the "h" key)
he passed her an old GPS, it was a Garmin gps
"pre-programmed in there Pup, just make sure to follow the purple line and you'll do fine" he told he and patted her head almost like she was the child she was years ago when she found her.

DangerousBeauty
"Right. I-" He patted her head. She frowned and gave him a 'are you serious?' look. But she wouldn't ask questions. He was cheerier then he use to be. So with a shrug and a small smile she put the GPS in her coat pocket and jumped into the truck to wait.

Wei Phoenix
Wade teleported inside the truck and appeared in Aiso's lap. He wrapped his arms around her neck and smiled underneath his mask. "And for Christmas, I want a pony, an easy bake oven, a Nintendo 64 and a G.I. Joe with optional Kung-Fu grip."

The big EH
Wolverine's fist came out and grabbed wade b the neck, yanking him off Pup.
"i need to talk to you" he told wade baring his teeth slightly, it wasn't an angry or bad talk, but it just would come off that way cause of his temperment issues.
Voltaire dropped a heavy container on the back of the truck, he felt proud for being able to carry it until brucey came up to the truck carrying almost the rest of the stuff and set it down behind the truck and started loading it neatly in the back.

DangerousBeauty
Aiso screamed when the man appeared. "Logan!" She then saw his hand fly into the truck and pull the creeper out. Thank god... She stuck her head out the window. They seemed to know eachother so she didn't say anything nasty. "Kick his ass Logan!" She muttered under her breath about no one being able to touch her like that. She put her chin on the steering wheel and glared at the hood.

jalek moye
Richard was sitting down on a large rock a few meters away from everyone, He wasn't paying any attention to the others since he barely knew them. Just decided to follow them around a few days ago because Wolverine knew his father and was on a similar task as him. He hadn't taken the time to really get to know any of them beyond their names.

The big EH
Originally posted by The big EH
Wolverine's fist came out and grabbed wade b the neck, yanking him off Pup.
"i need to talk to you" he told wade baring his teeth slightly, it wasn't an angry or bad talk, but it just would come off that way cause of his temperment issues.
Voltaire dropped a heavy container on the back of the truck, he felt proud for being able to carry it until brucey came up to the truck carrying almost the rest of the stuff and set it down behind the truck and started loading it neatly in the back.
voltaire nudged brucey and raised a hand in danny's direction, the rock he was sitting on began to shake and crumble apart. the two laughed and put the tail up on the truck

DangerousBeauty
Aiso threw the truck into reverse, letting it roll back towards the two. "Be nice! Or ill run you over! Then ill make you walk!"

Venomancer
Knowing that they was about to pack up to leave Blaze began to run toward the tucks.As she ran an trail of dust followed her along with what seems to be nothing more than after images of herself.Noticing Wade and Logan she stopped near them which caused an gust of forced air to blow past them all.Her hair blew foward as she waited for the force to stop which would always lasted for about 8 seconds."So what's going on here,and who the hell are you?"She tilted her head toward Wade as she began to tap her foot.These moments felt like hours.

The big EH
brucey leaned against the truck, the tires spun around trying to overpower him, but simply couldn't
"forget it sis!" he teased her before wolverine snapped to look at them from his conversation with wade, brucey noticed the glare he was giving them.
"sorry pops"
"sorry sir" the two boys said in unison, wolverine would expect something simlar from pup for trying to hit her brother with a truck, although it slightly amused him

Wei Phoenix
"Who in the hell are you? You came up to me all Speedy Gonzalez like. You're a fast little thing ain't ya toots? I bet those hands are just as fast. Say if me and my buddy Logan sat down and leaned back how fast could you make us..." He was about to finish but he saw a butterfly traversing the air and he felt compelled to follow it.

The big EH
good thing wade fluttered off before he could finish, wolverine was about to knucke if he finished.
"i'm not done wade" wolverine told him

DangerousBeauty
Aiso ducked down so just her eyes and forehead were visible. "Sorry." She stuck her head out and glared at the two. "Go apologise! Go on!"

DangerousBeauty

The big EH
"brucey, shes totally right, you should go apologize to Iron Fist, poor guy is covered in dust" voltaire told brucey who openned his mouth to retort
"no, no go on, first path to enlightenment is realizing you aint perfect and trying to amend that" voltaire said and pushed brucey towards iron fist. voltaire walked around towards the driver seat
"sooo um, you excited? we are finally gonna go active" he asked aiso, almost stumbling on a word or two.
~~~
brucey walked over to iron fist and helped him get up
"mr. Iron Fist, sorry, me and Denis were just joking around, we didn't mean anything by it" he apologized while staring at the danny's feet

DangerousBeauty
Aiso lshrugged. "I guess so. I've been with Logan for a while so it's nothing new to me. I think I was there when we found you. That wasn't too different so..." She shrugged again. "I can see you two are excited though."

The big EH
voltaire shrugged
"but that was different that was just a small ass town ver here and logan, we are going to retake the country, starting with Spider-*****" he said showing some excitement to do real good

jalek moye
(his name is Richard, Danny was his father)

Richard placed his hand on the ground and balanced himself when the rock shattered. He was covered in dust but didn't seem to really mind, he lowered himself until he sat on the ground. He sat perfectly still and listened to everything that was said, once Brucey began to approach him though he stood up. "No need to apologize, it was your friend who did the prank not you. I'm not angry so you have nothing to worry about and if I was angry you would know. But i thank you for doing apologizing, young one."

The big EH
~my bad, mis-read something~
brucey smiled, happy it wasn't a big deal
"so your really the original iron fists son?" he asked double checking

Venomancer
Blaze watched Deadpool go."He knows how to joke.Logan what did he mean by buddy?The word buddy normally is used when you go way way way way back.

DangerousBeauty
She smiled and leaned out the window so her face was near his. "I guess you're right... Now... Go say sorry." She put her hand on his face and pushed him back.

The big EH
Originally posted by Venomancer
Blaze watched Deadpool go."He knows how to joke.Logan what did he mean by buddy?The word buddy normally is used when you go way way way way back.
"atleast 80-90 years, and it's Wolverine, or sir, i ain't Logan no more" he told blaze, the usual 'i'm a pissed off person and i'll tear you apart for smelling the wrong way' look
~~
Voltaire fell back and landed on his back
"yep that hurt a bit" he said and crawled back up, clinging onto the door.
"YO! Iron Fist! sorry man, i was just waking you up at's all, sorry if i disturbed your meditation" he called out to richard

Venomancer
"Okay Sir.Yeah thats an long time.Well I guess it's always good to see old friends."She pulled over an pair of red sunglasses before walking over to the truck.She couldn't help but to wonder if her bubbly care free personality would clash with his bad boy act.In truth she was alot like Jubilee though she had never meet the woman

jalek moye
Richard looked down at Brucey and shook his head no, he wasn't surprised that someone his age would assume that Danny was the first Iron Fist. "No the first Iron Fist was born and sealed away in "Hell" thousands of years before my father was born. He was just the last of the Iron Fists before me, I am his successor like he was to his grandfather. The Iron Fists are a long line of warriors that harness and manipulate the chi of Shou-Lao the undying." He turned his head some and saw Voltaire approach and apologize. "I was neither meditating nor sleeping, I was listening to things far away from here."

The big EH
wolverine sniffed for a moment, could it...naw it was nothing, he turned away from wade.
"alright, everybody one in, i ride shotgun, don't give a crap where anybody else sits, unless it's on somebody's lap" he shouted then gave wilson a slight glare. he wouldn't easily admit it normally but he needed wade to help him on this, while wolverine had gotten older wilson had pretty stayed the same, he needed his youthfullness and experience.
Voltaire shrugged and hopped in the truck behind the driver's seat, brucey beside him.

DangerousBeauty
Aiso grinned. "Wooohooo! Here we go ladies! Haha! And stay the **** off my lap!" She shook her fist at Deadpool, then put her seat belt on.

jalek moye
Richard nodded when Wolverine called them to the truck, he followed the others to it and quickly jumped in the back of the truck. He had no reason to sit by the others, so just sat in an opening that was made for him to sit with the stuff. He was silent and just waited for Wolverine to start the truck and head off when everyone was ready.

The big EH
(aios is driving,)
Voltaire was uneasy in his seat, aios wasn't the greatest driver and voltaire was uneasy when his feet weren't on the ground.
wolverine found it quite amusing

DangerousBeauty
Aiso glanced at Logan before pulling away, leaving the graves behind. "Dont worry... Ill be nice.. Today anyways." She laughed evily. "We'll stop every couple of hours to stretch and such. Are we stopping at night this time, or are we driving through?"

The big EH
"driving straight through till we get to Hammerfall, be careful at the san francisco ruins, moloids are bad there" he told aios. Voltaire smirked, moloids are such amateurs compared to him.
"relax Wolverine, i'll make sure there's no truoble there" he told him

DangerousBeauty
Aiso rolled her eyes. "That mqkescme feel sssoooo much better, Denis." And with that last thought, they were off.

The big EH
"glad to hear it" voltaire said thinking she was serious, totally missing the concept of sarcasm. there was a cliff coming up ahead, unfortunately going around would add atleast a day.
"Denis, the cliff, now!" wolverine ordered and voltaire nodded, closing his eyes and focussing on the cliff, it slowly collapsed and made it a slightly bumpy, but do-able ride, denis relaxed in his seat, taking out a cliff took it out of him, shortly after the cliff would be the land sunken ruins of san francisco.

jalek moye
Richard stayed in the back and bounced during the bumpy segment of the ride. It caused him to open his eyes but only for a split second before closing them again. He had no reason to do or say anything untill tehy arrived at their destination or were attacked.

Venomancer
Blaze had seen aios driving skills before.Needless to say she didn't like it at all.She quickly moved to the side of the truck while matching it's speed.She gave an quick glance at Aios every once and an while."Maybe I should juice it up huh?"As an singal to show she was about to blitz past them her after images became more definded with an red glow.Every few seconds an spark would pop from the ground."JustSayYesOrNo?WannaSeeIt?"her words become one jumbo sound.

The big EH
"i suggest staying in the truck here blaze, this place is full of holow points in the ground, right at next building aios, then go straight for about two blocks before turning back, large hollow dpot" voltaire told aios, he could feel them, and would make sure they avoid them

DangerousBeauty
Aiso nodded. "Right. Ill take it slow. Just tell me where." She sighed, talking to herself under her breath. "My driving isn't that bad.. Like to see him do this stuff..."

Venomancer
Blaze narrowed her eyes.She quickly gave Voltaire a look before Aios might see her.It was clear as day she hated Aios driving.She could have just trailed the truck but she'd rather not risk it.Allowig herself to fall back in speed till she was toward the back of the truck.She stopped and allowed the truck to move further ahead before her speed picked back up.Once she was close enough to it she leap into the air while performing several flips through the air ad landing in the truck.This would cut down the amount of force she brought with herself.She quickly took an seat while looking at each of the others.

The big EH
after several long hours pushing late into the night the group came to the Hammerfall city sign, the name itself was spray painted over Las Vegas, as decades ago it was Las Vegas, but was now know for being where Thor's Hammer Fell when he was killed, it is forever stuck in the same position as it was 60 years ago. The city itself has also become the centre of almost a religious worshipping of the heroes of old, believing that one day they will return and right the wrongs of the world. The truck parked off in a deserted parking lot.
Wolverine got out.
"alright Voltaire, Pup, Wilson, your coming with me, we got a meeting to atend to at the bar, the rest of you, go and explore a bit, Brucey stay with Richard" he told everyone and grabbed his coat

Venomancer
"Explore.That's it.Fine."She thought about using her speed but there was o fun in that so she just began to walk toward the center of town."Wolverine?What if we run into something.Like you know...bad"

Wei Phoenix
"If it's bad then I'll be quick with a joke, or I'll light up it's smoke. Now my question to you, what if me and Logy over here paid you for a night of your speedy services? Could that be used as a tax write-off? You know I hate it when Uncle Sam is digging in my pockets."

The big EH
"Explore.That's it.Fine."She thought about using her speed but there was o fun in that so she just began to walk toward the center of town."Wolverine?What if we run into something.Like you know...bad"
Wolverine turned from her
"do what a super-hero team normally does, kill it" he told her leading wilson, voltaire and aios away.
wolverine placed a hand over wilson's shoulder, tightly grasping it
"so aios, bet you i can drink more tequila than you" denis told her with a uneasy smile
~~~
"so ummm, while dad is gone, you guys wanna go see the hammer?" brucey asked those that were with him
~split up a little~

DangerousBeauty
Aiso sighed and jumped out of the truck. "At least I'm not stuck protecting the kids." She streatched. Her back and knees cracked loudly. "Ahh... Nothing better then that feeling." She glanced at Denis. "Hah. Doubt it. But we're here on buisness. Buy a bottle to take with us and we'll have a contest one of these nights." She grinned and gave him a nudge with her elbow.

Venomancer
Blaze stopped as she heard Deadpools words.She had been an few feet from him.She slowly turned aroud to only to be standing next to Deadpool with her hand on his chest."What would that have to do with the goverment or taxes?Also 3.5seconds isn't really much of an night and theres that little fact that I'm not into senior citizens.Her hand lightly ran down his chest as she walked away from him."Silly old man."

The big EH
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
Aiso sighed and jumped out of the truck. "At least I'm not stuck protecting the kids." She streatched. Her back and knees cracked loudly. "Ahh... Nothing better then that feeling." She glanced at Denis. "Hah. Doubt it. But we're here on buisness. Buy a bottle to take with us and we'll have a contest one of these nights." She grinned and gave him a nudge with her elbow.
wolverine chuckled at blaze's retort then turned his attention to aios with a stern look on his face.
"your too your to drink, both of you" he told them sternly, denis looked away, even though wolverine had gotten drunk with him before.

DangerousBeauty
Aiso raised a brow. "The worlds gone to he'll and you're worried about us drinking?" She shook her head. "Alright. Ill try to control the Party Girl side of me."

jalek moye
Richard shook his head slowly as he heard deadpools comments to blaze, deadpool was obviously just as crazy as the stories said. He chuckled lightly and looked down at Brucey who apparently wanted to go see the Hammer. He hadn't seen it before so he figured while they were supposed to explore it would be a good thing to check out. "Sure thing kid, we can go see this hammer."

The big EH
brucey pumped his arm down in excitement
"yes! see ya dad" brucey shouted as he started walking in the very obvious direction of the hammer.
wolverine waved bye to brucey, silently telling him to stay outa trouble.

Venomancer
Blaze turned to face Richard and Brucey."How about an race to it.I won't even go use my powers."She knew even without her powers she could beat them.Waiting for their answer she had an flash back of her child hood.

--FlashBack--
"Faster!You must go faster if your ever gonna learn how to kill an man and get away with it.Now Blaze.Your 10 years old.When I was 8 I was running at my superspeed and your just now running at an olympic track star.You gotta do much better than this."

The little girl know as Blaze gave an heavy sigh.She hung her head as she began to run."Blaze I swear you.."Her mother yelled at her just as Blaze began to become a blur.Her mother none stop yelling seemed to have unlocked the key to her speed which was way greater than her owns."Baby you did it.Come give"---End of Flashback

Blaze focused back on her teammates."Come on.Yes or No.Seconds feel like hours and hours feel like days.Days weeks and weeks months.Months years and year too long to count.So yes or no?"

The big EH
"alright! the hammer is that way, if we just keep going, then we should reach it" brucey told blaze, and started running in the direction, once he got to his full running speed he jumped. now this aint the 1970's "omg i barely jumped over that log" hulk jump, this was an aang lee jump the freaking grand canyon jump. brucey landed safely fairly close to the hammer, carefull not to land on anyone in the large crowd.
~~~
Wolverine's group came to the bar and before entering wolverine stopped.
"wilson, your with me, we are going to meet up with the new member at the bar, you won't know him though so wait for me to identify" he told wilson then turned to aios and voltaire
"you kids stay 2 tables away from the door, watch for anybody who looks like bad news" he told them before puching the saloon style door open and went into the crumbling bar. voltaire found a good table close to the door aand sat down, waiting for aios.

DangerousBeauty
Aiso sighed and sat down, putting her heavy steel toed boots on the table. She leaned back in her chair. "Right. In other words: you get to protect Denis and keep him from bringing the bar down ontop of us." She grinned and glanced at Denis.

Venomancer
Blaze looked back at Richard."Your friend here is gonna give us away.Atleast with me I move so fast the human eye can't make me out.Since he's already ahead of us maybe I should just speed us there?"Even though she was speaking of using her powers she still was walking by him.

The big EH
voltaire sighed and called a waitress.
"two beers and some nachos...you want anything Kotsu?" he asked aiso using her codename

DangerousBeauty
She nodded. "Two shots of whisky please." She rubbed her eyes and sighed. "Logan will be pissed but he brought us to a bar. His mistake." She laughed and put her feet back on the floor. "So, Voltaire... What are you going to do with your life once this is over?"

The big EH
voltaire thought for a moment
"i have no idea, but the wa he described the old days, being a super-hero never really ended, and with us being the only ones, we'll have to work hard, help restore a proper government, but who knows maybe i'll be a farmer or something" he told her then looked up from his fidgetting hands.
"what about you?" he asked her as the waitress came by

jalek moye
Richard really didn't care how fast they got there but since brucey had already leaped away he figured they might as well. "Sure thing take me there with your speed. Doesn't really matter to me"

Venomancer
"Dosn't matter!Your one of those shy emo types arn't you?Hey it's your ride I guess."She held her had out toward him.She knew there was no way she'd would be able to carrie him there."Just hope you don't get motion sick on me.I hate when that happens.Hey wait.This is most I've ever heard you say.

jalek moye
"No real reason to talk i guess, I'm more of a fighter then a talker. Always have been" That's all he really had to say about it since he still didn't feel like talking to them. He stopped and waited for her to take him to the hammer that brucey wanted to see. He ahd never been there and didn't have any need to but since the kid liked it no reason to say no.

Venomancer
"Ah.I see."She took hold of his hand and gripped it as hard as she could.He could be one of the first to see how her speed really worked.As she started to run the air around her began to bend like an portal.Once they entered in it was like entering into an worm hole.The air behind them began to push them forward as the tunnel like trail was psychically changing to the way Blaze would run.She leaped into the air.Everything seemed to slow down till she started back up at full speed .She was moving so fast that it felt like she was running down an slid till she stopped next to Brucey with wave of wind blowing past the trio."So this is it.What do you think will happen when they notice we are heroes?"

DangerousBeauty
She got a far off look in her eye. "I want to be human. I want to be normal. Maybe vow to never use my powers again. But not like Logan... No. When this is over, Aiso will die. I'm goi g to disapear. Thats why iblook this way. So when the time comes I can just leave it all behind. Ill change my name and my appearance and never use this cursed power again." She downed a shot.

TRiNiTYfemi
Jacob took down another shot of the smooth liquor before sighing slightly and looking at his watch. She was late and that made him slightly nervous, his wings felt horrible under the heavy jacket that he donned during the daylight hours. He wanted to cast off this normal garb and become the kind of person, or thing he was meant to be. This new team had better be something that he could use to vent the frustration that had pent up for so many years, he'd known only the kind of love his mother had given him apart from the ravages of this war.

The big EH
wolverine was looking for somebody, somebody who last he say stood out in a crowd, so it took a little while, his familar scent actually leading wolverine to him.
"jacob, been awhile, although you don't look it, where's your mother?" wolverine asked him as he sat in the stool next to him

TRiNiTYfemi
The seemingly young man turned to face the now greying Wolverine with his piercing grey/green eyes and smiled for the first time in what seemed ages, his voice was of a grating nature but with strange, smooth edges as he spoke in reply, "Wolverine it has been a while... I was meant to meet her here but she's late."

The big EH
"perhaps better that way for now, so how's life in the Spider-***** kingdom been treating you?" wolverine asked as the bartendor gave him a beer

TRiNiTYfemi
Jacob almost rolled his eyes and scoffed very slightly as another drink was slid to him by the barkeep before the man tended to Wolverine's order, "I'm bored outta my brain around here. Our flight plans and routes are really limited, regardless of where we go and if I don't use my wings soon they'll start to malt... you know very well what that'll mean." He replied before taking a small swig of the alcoholic beverage in front of him.

((He's referring to the fact that his feathers will start to die and fall out, then he'll have to start growing new ones and it hurts to do so))

The big EH
wolverine stared for a moment, unsure of flight paths and paterns, he'd never been much for the flying, he preffered to keep his feet on the ground.
"well if all goes as planned, things will get alot more interesting for you" wolverine told him

TRiNiTYfemi
Jacob offered a small informal toast with his glass and Wolverine's newly acquired beverage, "I'll hold you to that." He replied, about to 'clink' and seal the informal toast when the door swung inward and a female figure walked through the bar. Angelus hadn't aged, as was part of her mutation but upon seeing her son at the bar with a known ally that she herself hadn't set eyes upon in many years, she smiled.

The big EH
She got a far off look in her eye. "I want to be human. I want to be normal. Maybe vow to never use my powers again. But not like Logan... No. When this is over, Aiso will die. I'm goi g to disapear. Thats why iblook this way. So when the time comes I can just leave it all behind. Ill change my name and my appearance and never use this cursed power again." She downed a shot.
voltaire eyed the new women as she entered, unsure of who she was, but just knew, she wasn't normal.
"you hate yourself? thqats not good" he said as he drank and looked back at aiso

DangerousBeauty
She laughed and shook her head. "Not myself. The hero lifestyle, and my power. Have you ever broken a bone? I break mine everytime I wish to use them in some way. I may have a healing factor. But blood is blood, and pain is pain." She glanced at the new woman before turning her attention back to Denis. "Shes not a Spider ***** goon. Keep an eye out for them. They're bad news. Just as twisted as her." She shook her head before looking down at her glass. "They watered mine down... Bastards."

The big EH
voltaire sat for a moment
"wolverine feels pain everytime he uses his, but he's adjusted to it, probally doesn't feel it anymore, someday i'm sure i'tll be like that for you" he told her fingering his bottle

DangerousBeauty
She glanced at him. Her eyes were cold. "Im nothing like hi-..." Her eyes had focused past him and to the table he had his back to. Her back was to the door. She put one arm under the table to rest in her lap. She turned her gaze back to Denis. He'd hear the faint sound of bones snapping and flesh ripping. She winced a bit. She picked up her glass and held it infront of her lips so they couldn't read what she was saying. "Dont look... But there are some at the table behind you." She said this softly so only he could here.

Wei Phoenix
This bar was boring, there was a karaoke machine but no one would use it so I guess it was up to the Wadester to lay his stank up on it! He grabbed the mic and selected whatever song spoke out to him the most. "Take me down to the paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty! Oh won't you please take me hooooooooooome, yeah yeah!!!!"

TRiNiTYfemi
Angelus' stern features wandered quickly from the form of her son and old friend at the bar to a voice that was all too familiar for her liking, Wade Wilson aka Deadpool stood singing loudly and brashly at the karaoke microphone and she did her best to control herself. She then stalked over to the bar and stood behind the two figures she knew would be able to contain her, she addressed Jacob first, "Sorry to keep you waiting Jacob. I had a few hassles to sort out."

Jacob turned in his seat slightly, a genuine smile spread over his features, "That's ok mom, I was getting worried. Glad you got here safe."

Angelus' smile faded a little as Deadpool continued to sing, she then addressed Wolverine, leaning into the older mutant to her right to accentuate her frustration, also to make sure no one else would hear what she said, "What in hell's fury is Wade doing here." She hissed at Wolverine.

The big EH
wolverine facepalmed himself, slightly regretting bringing wilson along. but then for a slight moment he glanced up when he heard a bone cracking. what is she doing, oh shit" he thought to himself as he noticed the men sitting at the table behind them, they stood up flipping the table towards pup and denis, it hit denis hard on the back of his head, there were 5 of them, two went to work on aiso and the knocked out voltaire and the other three started firing with hand gun at wolverine and jacob's position, hitting wolverine with a few slugs and possibly clipping jacob, but wolverine didn't see clearly. he popped his claws and charged at the men slashing a gun outa one of their hands. he went to slash the guy's face off, but was surprised when his arm was stopped gy a very fast reaction and superhuman strength. wolverine was thrown in the direction of singing wilson.
~all these guys are superhuman, exact same powers as captain america~
Brucey was getting close to the crowd, he was trying to lose richard and blaze as a joke. he turned around to see where they were. he saw 4 guys weilding firearms approach the two and say something, but he couldn't hear.
"well super-****s, miss spider-***** wants you two alive, so if you'll please follow, we've already taken out the dog and his friends at the bar" the thugs told blaze and richie

DangerousBeauty
Aiso cursed and jumped up onto the table. She used it to launch herself onto the nearest goon. Her fingers on her left hand were gone. All that was left were five solid bone claws. She used these to stab the man in the eyes. Over and over again she stabbed and slashed his face until she was thrown off. She stood over Denis, blood and flesh hanging from her claws. "Bring it on!"

TRiNiTYfemi
Jacob reacted quickly as he heard the rukus and tumbled off the barstool to his left and onto the ground, spinning on the balls of his feet, he blew outward and created a stream of fire from his breath, incinerating one of Wolverine's attackers.

Angelus let her prejudice go for a moment as the other mutants where being attacked, she breathed deeply and sent out a catapult of sonic beams directly at the mutants that where attacking everyone.

Wei Phoenix
"So faaaaaaaaar away! So faaaaaaaaaaar away! So faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar awaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!" Wade wasn't paying much attention to what was going on, well he saw them fighting, he saw his baby mama but they had a little falling out in the past so there wasn't much he could say right now. She didn't want to talk to him in the first place.

The big EH
the man being stabbed in the eyes shouted in pain and shot wildly around the room. the guy that got incinerated fell to the ground as charred remains. the others cupped their ears from the sonic waves and wrenched in pain, before the bartendor smashed a bottle on angelus' head that is. it's nothing against her, he just didn't want anything bad to happen to his bar if the spider-***** found out he didn't do anything...she was well, a *****.
two guys focussed on jacob and tried attacking him at the same time with chairs they had picked up, they swung them at him pretty fast, then when they broke (whether on him or together if he dodges) they resorted back to guns and started shooting at jacob with quite deadly acuracy.
wolverine stoo up from ontop of wilson, his claws went into wilson's heart and face when he hit him, he would've felt bad if he didn't know wilson would be fine in a bit.
~honestly the plan here is to have every except wilson and jacob who the men think were dead taken~

TRiNiTYfemi
Jacob shielded himself with his wings and then breathed fire upon the two attackers, glancing over at his mother before doing anything further.

The bottle shattered on Angelus' head and she shook her dark locks. The wounds would heal eventually but for now, she was dazed and fell to the ground, unconscious.

The big EH
the men jumped aside from the fire. one kicked at jacob from the side, the other tossed away wolverine who tried to lunge at him. he shot wolverine on the ground a few times, but wolverine got up and charged bck at the attacker, slicing an arm off before before put down with a shotgun blast from the bartendor, he also shot at jacob. he held the shotgun, quite scared.
"please just take em and go, just take em and go" he told the lackeys.
the team's truck was pulling infront of the bar, 3 more guys hopped out and entered the bar.
"you still haven't handled these guys, dammit man!" the leader of the three shouted and pulled out his gun and shot the bartender for being a dick to his patrons, the kindly super-heroes.
"alright missy" he told aiso
"you can either get your ass kicked and get taken away with your booyfriend here, or give up now and help us get him on the truck," he told aiso, not really wanting to risk a fight, even though he was sure he could win

Venomancer
Blaze looked at the me."Hmmm the Spider-*****.....I've heard of her.Nasty one sh.."Blaze began to run at her superspeed.She was landing an punch left and right to each of these men.TooSlow.OhAnotherOneBiteTheDust.ComeOn."

TRiNiTYfemi
Jacob lay on the ground, still breathing but shot in the stomach and parts of his feathers on his right wing where broken and bloody yet they'd already begun to heal.

Angelus lay motionless on the dirty floor, sprawled slightly due to her wings yet the blood had stopped dripping from the wound that was now very slowly beginning to heal itself.

The big EH
Blaze looked at the me."Hmmm the Spider-*****.....I've heard of her.Nasty one sh.."Blaze began to run at her superspeed.She was landing an punch left and right to each of these men.TooSlow.OhAnotherOneBiteTheDust.ComeOn."
the men were barely phased by the fast punches and shot wildly in blaze's path of running.
"i tried doing things peacefully, now you've pissed me off!" the group leader, lets call him Rufus, shouted at blaze

DangerousBeauty
Aiso's claws retracted. Her skin and fingers began to reform very quickly. Once healed, she grinned. "Nah... My pop is still kicken. I'm not done until he's done so..." She raised her arm. Cracks and pops would echo through the room. Her wrist split open and blood spilt to the floor as a long serrated blade extended from her wrist. "Youre ****ed." The edges of her mouth and eyes twitched almost sadisticlly. He'd think she was Sadistic anyways. Really it just hurt like a *****.

The big EH
"load the ones who aren't dead or dying in the truck, and watch out for the guy with claws, he'll heal" the leader told his lackeys and they started taking angelus and wolverine away, assuming jacob will be dead in a a few moments.
the boss returned his attention back to aios
"listen girly we got a 2 hour ride to the city and we ain't got all day, so i'm gonna make this real quick for you" he told he and jumped at her throwing a right hook at her face

DangerousBeauty
Aiso ducked low, thrusting her blade up and towards his stomach.

The big EH
he grabbed her arm, it cut him, but not deep enough to worry about. he smirked at her then twisted the arm with his super strength and snapped the arm and pratically broke it off.
"you give up? i'd hate to ruin you too much before we have fun"

DangerousBeauty
She screamed. "You bastard!" She put her free hand up against his shoulder and a blade popped from her palm. "Die!"

Wei Phoenix
Wade heard no one ask him for help nor cheer once his song was over so he sat back down at the stool and started telling old war stories to a dead man.

TRiNiTYfemi
Jacob's wound was healing from the inside but it was still too painful for him to move. He gritted his teeth as they carted his mother away and seemed to leave him for dead. That was their biggest mistake.

The big EH
the boss grabbed her arm and with a shout of pain pulled it out of his should and snapped the arm off and used it to bat her face, then started kicing her when she was down
"you goddamn ****ing stupid *****! i wish i could ****ing kill you so bad!" he shouted as he kicked and jumped on her. once he stopped he ran his hands through his hair to fix it and then snapped a finger to load em up into the truck. all that was left was wade, who they hadn't really noticed and the 'dying' body of jacob.
~i'm pretty pissed of and a little impatient right now so i'm just skipping a chunk of stuff for the moment~
Wolverine came too chained up in the back of the truck. he saw an unconscious denis, aios who had seen better days, angelus, blaze and richard.
"shit" he uttered before being super-strength smashed with a rifle stock back into unconsciousness

TRiNiTYfemi
Angelus was aware of her surroundings but as she heard the crack of the rifle butt to silence Wolverine, she decided to keep her eyes closed and wait until the opportune time to open them, communicate with the others and get out any way possible.

Jacob watched as the entire place was emptied out after the attacks, only one other mutant stayed, and when the coast was clear he moved into the shadow of the bar, grimacing as he pulled the shrapnel out of his skin and began to plan how to get the others out of 'prison'.

The big EH
a large shadow fell into the bar, but as the figure approached it got smaller and smaller, a slight sniffling could be heard as the figure got to the door. the door swung open, it was brucey who had just cried in dispointment in himself for being a coward when the others got attack.
"pops?" he asked into the bar, not seeing wolverine but called for him anyway

DangerousBeauty
Aiso woke as the truck came to a stop. She was healing, but her head was still spinning. She felt someone pull her out of the truck. She groaned. Pain shot through her beaten body. Everyone except Logan was pulled off the truck. She raised her head to look at him. "Dad.." The men took Denis, the other woman, and her into a football stadium. They were placed in locker rooms that were modified to hold prisoners. Once the men were gone, she called out to Denis. "Are you ok?" She couldn't really move yet.

TRiNiTYfemi
Jacob came out from his hiding place, limping slightly as he walked. His wound was entirely healed, "If you're looking for Wolverine or any of the others then you're too late." He replied to the green skinned child softly, his voice edged with pain. He was thankful that it wouldn't last.

Angelus finally opened her eyes and sighed, the last thing she remembered was the sound of her son groaning in pain after the shotgun blast. They would have left him there, for dead. Atleast they had some chance of escape.

Wei Phoenix
"Whoa what happened here?" Wade said when he turned around to see the aftermath of all of the carnage. There was a party and he obviously missed it.

The big EH
brucey cursed himself silently, then looked up at jacob
"who are you?" he asked noticing deadpool was still sitting at the bar
~~~
denis looked up, he had a black eye
"it doesn't matter, how are you? can you move much?" he asked her, genuinely worried
~~
wolverine was taken to an old apartment shyscraper that used to be occupied by the highest class. it was now housing the spider-***** on the penthouse floor and he thugs every other room. wolverine was brought up to spider-bitches floor and chained up in her large bedroom for display large nails were also hammered through hishands, suffice to say, he was unable to get himself out.

TRiNiTYfemi
Jacob leaned heavily on a table, looking down at his wound before looking back up at the youngster, "I'm Jacob. What's your name?" Despite being in pain, he was quite well natured toward the little child and slowly made his way over to the door.

The big EH
"Bruce, although everyone cals me Brucey...are you alright mister?" he asked jacob and moved over to give him physical support to walk. they were headin for the door but brucey turned his head.
"you coming Mr. Deadpool?" he asked really wanting him to come along

DangerousBeauty
She closed her eyes. "No.... But I will anyways." She rolled onto her stomach and pushed herself to her feet.

Spider looked up from where she sat on her bed. "You know I've always wanted to put something there, but no matter what painting I hung it just didn't look right. I should have put you up there long ago." She laughed and jumped off of her bed.

The big EH
wolverine looked up at her, he was pissed off, very pissed off, although it was really only evident in his eyes
"go to hell, where is my team?" he asked spitting in her direction
Denis went over to aios' side.
"stop it, you need to rest, i sorta have a plan, but you need to lay down and let the healing kick in more" he told her and picked her up and layed her on a bench. he knew the function of this arena, atleast for people like him, wolverine had told him.

Wei Phoenix
"Am I coming? You're going to have to pay me for my services, and the name is Bond, James Bond. Seriously though, where's my money?"

The big EH
brucey rolled his eyes and thought quickly.
"when we are done with this we will have freed america for very very rich bad-guys, bad-guys who will all be dead, and their money will have nobody to keep them war and safe, you get my meaning mr. bond?" brucey explained to deadpool

TRiNiTYfemi
Angelus looked up finally, not recognising any one of her fellow mutants so she decided to stay quiet.

Jacob looked over his shoulder and nodded, "I don't have any objections and just in case you hadn't noticed, the others have been captured.

Wei Phoenix
Wade knew exactly what he meant, that was a lot of money. That money could've made him very rich. The only thing wrong with that is that he didn't have it now, and it wasn't their money to give. "No dice hombre, that's not your money to give away and I would need a down payment anyway. You can't trust anyone in this day and age, now where's my money or I'm going to leave to practice on my singing voice for the 68th year of American Idol."

The big EH
brucey looked at him and sighed
"i don't even know what american idol is but think of it this way, you don't get money now, but if my pops finds out you didn't help us out he'll be pretty pissed, he found you and got you back to your old shape, now can you please help us, your down payment will come when we kill the spider-....my dad told me not to say the rest of her name" brucey told wade, losing what childhood patience he had

TRiNiTYfemi
Jacob shrugged, this man was all kinds of unstable and if he wanted money then he'd have to look elsewhere, "Fine but if you're in some kind of agreement with Wolverine, I'm betting that he won't follow through with any part of what you'd agreed if you just up and leave." He replied smoothly. Two could play at this game, plus, strength in numbers. He didn't know what the child was capable of or if there was anyone else that would be coming along.

DangerousBeauty
Aiso closed her eyes. "Fine. Ill lay still... But I won't like it." She sighed softly. The first arm that the man had broken was fine now. Her other arm was nothing but bone and muscle right now. "Where are we?"

Spider smiled. "Them.. Lets not worry about that. They're probably dead by now anyways." Two men walked in and set up a table covered in pointy things. "Relax... We're going to have some fun."

The big EH
denis looked around a bit he wasn't sure exactly where they were but knew why they were here, he didn't want to tell her.
"relax, everything will be fine, i'm gonna get you outa this" he told her with a soothing voice
when wolverine heard about them being dead he struggled to the best of his abilities against the chains and bondings
"you ***** if you've hurt her i'll kill you myself!" he shouted at her letting his rage out

TRiNiTYfemi
Angelus finally spoke up, "The others who where left behind have more of a chance of getting in than we do of breaking out." She stated almost in a cold tone. She understood the reality of their situation and hoped her son would be well enough to travel soon.

The big EH
posted it twice

The big EH
denis sighed and turned to angelus
"wilson is useless, he only thinks of hiself, this would be the best time for him to cut and run, and jacob won't be able to take everyone down by himself, brucey, i have no idea what happened to him" he told angelus stating his belief that them getting out was the only option
"maybe in about an hour or so theewy will take about 2 of us out, chain us up to columns and send raptors out to have their fun with us, if i can get outside, i can use my powers without bringing the weak building down ontop of uf, then i'll win for sure" he told angelus, he was running a hand through aios's hair, trying to comfort her as best as possible

DangerousBeauty
Aiso glanced at him. "That bad?" She ignored the other woman and concentrated on healing.

Spider grinned, setting down the pointy thing she had in her hand. "Her? Which her? There were 3 hers with you. Which one is 'her'?" She smiled and took up another pointy.

TRiNiTYfemi
Angelus nodded, "My son will come for me regardless, and he's more capable than most give him credit for. If we're taken and they make the mistake of not gagging me, then I'll start sending out sonic waves to take down as many as I can. For now however, we should hope that the child Brucey is with my son." She replied in a smooth tone. Whatever Denis was worried about did not transfer to her emotion at all.

The big EH
"no we'll be fine, just gotta focus" he told her as he carresed her hair.
"bet they just didn't think to gag you" denis told her, a few super lackeys came in and held angelus down, and quickly put the very best of ball gags on her.
~my bad, totally should have thought of that in the first place, hope you guys don't mind~
~~
wolverine realised if they weren't dead she'd make sure to do something worse so he shut up
"so what now?" he asked spider-b!tch, he was aware of the pointy things, and assumed torture

jalek moye
Richard listened to all of them as they talked, he had already healed himself of any wounds he suffered and was looked around the place. He heard them speak of escaping and planned to attempt. "All I need to need to know is where everything is, after that we break out. I'm positive we are capable of it, just give a direction to go." he was sure he could escape just wasn't familiar with this place yet.

DangerousBeauty
Aiso winced. "Damn it." She raised her hand just as skin began to reform over her newly grown arm.

Spider shrugged. "Alright. Let her die then." She nodded, satisfied with the pointy she chose. "I haven't forgotten about what you did."

The big EH
"you wouldn't spare her anyway" he spat at her then looked back at her again.
"i should have killed you that day" he told her

TRiNiTYfemi
Angelus fell to the ground, trying to unlock or get the gag off, to no avail and sat against the wall, feeling embarrassed and now useless.

DangerousBeauty
Spider ran her hand down his chest. "Im glad you didn't. You see," She tapped his nose. "If you had then I wouldn't be here." She ran the blade along his chest. "Ready Logan?"

The big EH
he watched her run it along his chest
"it's wolverine *****"

DangerousBeauty
Aiso pushed herself to her feet. She spoke to angelus. "Turn around. Let me see your lock." Her finger turned into a blade. She ripped off the loose skin and, with a painful scream, snapped it off. "Lets see if we can cut you loose."

Spider shook her head. "Oh.. Such anger. It's cute. I wouldn't hurt her. I'd bring her here so all three of us could play together."

TRiNiTYfemi
Angelus turned her back to Aiso, she didn't like that the younger mutant caused herself pain just to help but she couldn't stand being gagged in any form so she submitted and hoped the lock could be broken.

The big EH
"just shutup and do your worst," wolverine told her, growing tired of her talking

DangerousBeauty
Aiso tried to break the gag at the joint. "Damn.. It's nothing but metal."

Spider shrugged. "Fine." She stabbed him in the thigh."

TRiNiTYfemi
Angelus groaned and slumped against the wall after Aiso gave it a try, she couldn't even smile or say thankyou.

The big EH
Aiso tried to break the gag at the joint. "Damn.. It's nothing but metal."

Spider shrugged. "Fine." She stabbed him in the thigh."
wolverine urked at the stab
"that the best you got?" he asked he with a smirk
denis watched them
"angelus we'll get you out of that, but don't try to scream, the building is in very poor shape, the sonic waves might crumble it" he told her before turning to iron fist
"richie, can you do anything with it?" he asked

Wei Phoenix
"You want my help but you're broke. I'm the Merc With The Mouth, not the saint, or the donor, the charity, the giver, the pleaser, nor am I the nice guy with the mouth. Tell you what though kiddo. Say that Spider things full name and then repeat what I say and you'll have yourself a temporary down payment. Ahem...now are you you ready?! GONG YI TANPAI!!!

f**k f**k f**k f**k
mother mother mothe****er
f**k mothe****er mothe****er
noise noise noise
1, 2...1 2 3 4
noise noise noise
smoking weed
smoking weed
doin coke
drinking beers
drinking beers beers beers
rolling fatties
smoking blunts
Who smoke the blunts?
We smoke the blunts!
rollin blunts
ah..let me get a nickle bag
15 bucks little man..
put that shit in my hand..
if the money doesn't show
then you owe me owe me owe
My jungle love...
O wee O wee O!
I think I wanna know ya..."

TRiNiTYfemi
Angelus nodded and made small signs to affirm that she wouldn't try it.

DangerousBeauty
Spider smiled. "Oh no sweetie. You have a healing factor. I'm just getting started. And I don't plan on stopping." She gave the blade, still in him, a wiggle before pulling it down. She sliced down from his thigh, to his ankle.

The big EH
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
"You want my help but you're broke. I'm the Merc With The Mouth, not the saint, or the donor, the charity, the giver, the pleaser, nor am I the nice guy with the mouth. Tell you what though kiddo. Say that Spider things full name and then repeat what I say and you'll have yourself a temporary down payment. Ahem...now are you you ready?! GONG YI TANPAI!!!

f**k f**k f**k f**k
f**k mothe****er mothe****er
noise noise noise
1, 2...1 2 3 4
noise noise noise
smoking weed
smoking weed
doin coke
drinking beers
drinking beers beers beers
rolling fatties
smoking blunts
Who smoke the blunts?
We smoke the blunts!
rollin blunts
ah..let me get a nickle bag
15 bucks little man..
put that shit in my hand..
if the money doesn't show
then you owe me owe me owe
My jungle love...
O wee O wee O!
I think I wanna know ya..."
~it's mother mother****, not mother mother mother****er, and noich noich noich, i believe anyway, unless that was a character flaw wink~
brucey looked at him, he was slightly shocked at the language.
"her name is spider-***** mother-****er, now can we go?" he asked wad, hoping wolverine didn't somehow hear

Wei Phoenix
((It's Wade not wad, the W should be capitalized since it's someone's name along with the B in Brucey and the W in Wolverine. Unless that was just a roleplayer's flaw erm))

"No the whole song, you only said one line which is only worth three minutes of my time. Get to it Brucey, and I say I wish you had a more clever name than Brucey. You sound like submissive bottom in a gay domination stage play of Les Miserables"

TRiNiTYfemi
Jacob shook his head and almost rolled his eyes, "I won't repeat that." He murmured then exited the bar, hoping that the child would follow him.

The big EH
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
((It's Wade not wad, the W should be capitalized since it's someone's name along with the B in Brucey and the W in Wolverine. Unless that was just a roleplayer's flaw erm))

"No the whole song, you only said one line which is only worth three minutes of my time. Get to it Brucey, and I say I wish you had a more clever name than Brucey. You sound like submissive bottom in a gay domination stage play of Les Miserables"
~touche, sorry, i just sing that song alot~
brucey sighed
"i can't remember all of it, can you give me lyrics or something?"

jalek moye
Richard nodded and placed his hand behind the metal part of the gag, his finger began to glow as he examined it. "Alright miss, this will hurt a little but you will be fine" he was referring to the shock that would pass through the metal when he struck it. He then pulled his middle finger underneath his thumb and flicked the metal. It struck the metal and snapped it in half, he stopped his finger from touching her but she would feel some of the blow passing through it. "Alright, gag broken" he said as his fingers stopped glowing.

TRiNiTYfemi
Jacob stretched and winced as his skin finally healed over, he ripped off his shirt and let his wings loose in the last hours of sunlight. Then glancing over his shoulder at the bar and the muted words that where still being exchanged. Shaking his head he opened the door, "C'mon kid, we're wasting our time." He said, glancing at the crazy man sitting on the stool.

The big EH
Spider smiled. "Oh no sweetie. You have a healing factor. I'm just getting started. And I don't plan on stopping." She gave the blade, still in him, a wiggle before pulling it down. She sliced down from his thigh, to his ankle.
wolverine held in the pain, clenching his jaw as she cut him down, still he's had worse
"i've had dentists worse that this"

DangerousBeauty
She smiled. "Silly Logan." She got on her knees and licked the blood from his leg. "Im noteven warmed up. When I'm done for the night, you'll wish you were eaten like your friends."

The big EH
wolverine kicked as much as he could with his feet to try and kick her good
"and when i'm done with you, you'll wish i never started"

Wei Phoenix
Wade would enjoyed going but he wasn't getting paid and it seemed as if they were on his way without them. Now would be a good time for another run of Cable and Deadpool, he thought to himself.

DangerousBeauty
She grinned. "Which is why I don't plan on letting you go. You're not coming down. You'll get weaker and weaker. You'll starv and dehydrate. My men will take care of cleaning you up and such. But I'm not going to take the chance. The only time ill let you down is when I go to sleep. There is a cell that lowers from the ceiling. You're my trophy Logan. And ill love you to death." She grinned and slashed open his stomach.

The big EH
"wait, jacob, we need him, mr. deadpool, i can't remember the lyrics, can you help me a little? like sing along maybe or something?" he asked deadpool, he wasn't sure why but he really wanted deadpool to come along
"all i can really remember is
mother mother****, mother mother****,"

The big EH
She grinned. "Which is why I don't plan on letting you go. You're not coming down. You'll get weaker and weaker. You'll starv and dehydrate. My men will take care of cleaning you up and such. But I'm not going to take the chance. The only time ill let you down is when I go to sleep. There is a cell that lowers from the ceiling. You're my trophy Logan. And ill love you to death." She grinned and slashed open his stomach.
he urked when she slashed his tomach
"it's wolverine"

DangerousBeauty
"Oh yes thats right. Only your daughter and those two boys can call you Logan. They should be rapotor food by now." She smiled and dug her finger into the cut on his stomach. " But there's nothing you can do. So ill call you Logan."

The big EH
his face twitched as she dug in
"your wrong, they beat your raptors"

DangerousBeauty
She smiled and dug the blade into his ear, giving it a good twist. "Youre sexy when you talk. One of them was missing an arm. Her name was Aiso I believe. She was covered in blood. They'll go for her first."

The big EH
he caughed blood at spider,
"then they will definately kill the raptors"

DangerousBeauty
She smiled and licked the blood from her face. "I doubt that. They'll be chained like dogs. No where to run. No where to hide. If your boy with the tremor power does to much, the whole place will come down. They'll be stuck as he brings the stadium crashing onto your daughter. Can you hear her scream? Can you hear them call for you as they're ripped in two by my raptors? No?" Well here... Listen." She pulled a remote off of her bed. One of her men had recorded Aisos scream from the bar. It was when her arm was torn off. Spider played it over and over again.

The big EH
luckily wolverine only had one good ear now cause of spider. but still the screaming got to him, immensely.
"stop it" he told her weakly

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>