Fire War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Fire related powers only

Human torch
nova-herald
nova-nova corps
Pluto
Ghost rider
pyro
Mephisto-outside realm
Cyclops
Hellios
surtur
Storm

Lord S
Mephisto or Surtur.

Colossus-Big C
remember no other powers strictly fire.

The Nuul
Cyke, Storm, Nova and Pluto...why are they here???? laughing

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by The Nuul
Cyke, Storm, Nova and Pluto...why are they here???? laughing pluto is a death god. he has unlimited hellfire

celeyhyga17
Cyke, Storm, Nova and Pluto...why are they here???? laughing

agree

The Nuul
Yeah, I forgot magic fire weapons for Pluto.

Colossus-Big C
Yeah, I forgot magic fire weapons for Pluto. he also controls hell fire

armedforbattle
Why the f*** is Cyclops and storm here? They have nothing fire related

StiltmanFTW
Storm is able to cause the heat, but yeah, they don't really belong here. Typical Big C.

KingD19
Sometimes Cyclops powers seem to generate heat, like when he sliced that Krakoa clone in half and the half still there was red hot. Or when he did the GOML blast and the trees were blackened. But since his blasts have always been purely concussive force, either it's artist error, or mass amounts of friction which superheat anything not blown away.

But still, the amount of fire the really powerful god-like characters like Surtur can put out(rival of Odin) dwarf's the others.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Storm is able to cause the heat, but yeah, they don't really belong here. Typical Big C. this was made three years ago though

PR remove storm, cyclops and pluto

-Pr-
No.

StiltmanFTW
laughing

Parmaniac
laughing

pym-ftw
laughing out loud

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
pluto is a death god. he has unlimited hellfire This sounds like the description from a kid trying to one up another kid.

"My character shoots fire hotter than Jodie Foster's demon breath!"
"Yeah, so? Mine has unlimited hellfire!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.