Hancock/Mary versus General Zod, Non and Ursa....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Hancock and his hot ass ex wife, Mary, take on General Zod, Non, and Ursa (Superman 2.)

All are at full strength, no kryptonite bullshit, no weakness via love for Hancock and Mary.

The fight takes place...well, everywhere.

Darth Martin
Have to go with the Kryptonians assuming there anywhere near Kal's level. Kal flew around the Earth multiple times in less than a second. Plus, they have heat vision, arctic breath, breath in general.

Rogue Jedi
What effects will the super powers you mentioned have on Hancock and Mary? Also, I dont think flight speed is an asset here, is it?

Robtard
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Have to go with the Kryptonians assuming there anywhere near Kal's level. Kal flew around the Earth multiple times in less than a second. Plus, they have heat vision, arctic breath, breath in general.

Reeves-man flew faster than light in Superman.

Darth Martin
When?

Rogue Jedi
Question is, who is the strongest? The fight will indeed eventually go h2h.

Robtard
Originally posted by Darth Martin
When?

When he flew around the Earth so fast he went back in time, was to say Lois.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Question is, who is the strongest? The fight will indeed eventually go h2h.

Supes had greater feats on screen. He held back tectonic plates in the first film.

Rogue Jedi
And these feats can hurt Hancock, in your opinion?

Robtard
And these feats can hurt Hancock, in your opinion?

They're both invulnerable, so we'd have to go by greatest feats.

Also, Hancock was uncomfortable being in an apartment fire. Superman flies through lava and doesn't feel a thing.

Rogue Jedi
OK, so Supes punches Hancock in the face, full force, result? And vice versa?

Robtard
OK, so Supes punches Hancock in the face, full force, result? And vice versa?

The police would come and arrest Hancock, automatically assuming the unruly negro started it.

Rogue Jedi
OK, the fight takes place in Compton, and the Black Panthers are acting as police.

BruceSkywalker
Will Smith makes out with Mary/the end

Rogue Jedi
I dunno if Hancock can hurt Supes, or vice versa.

BruceSkywalker
wasn't it proven in another hancock and supes thread that Hancock pwns him?

Rogue Jedi
I dunno. To me, they are both uber strong, they are both invulnerable, but which of the two is moreso?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.