lumiya runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth dread
this fight takes place on the plains of naboo
full rest and repairs
three way fight est out of 3 lightsaber , Force, all out

1. luke ROTJ
2. jacen NJO
3 shaak ti TFU
4 Sora Bulq
5. Qui gon Jinn
6. Asajj Ventress
7 count dooku
8. Yoda
9. Darth Cadeus
10. luke skywalker LOFT

Hewhoknowsall

truejedi
agreed actually. Dies at 7 or 8 and any thereafter.

Lord Lucien
Is Sora Bulq Dark Sidey in this? Or does he have a little Vapaad in his pocket?

Darth Truculent
This list is kinda . . . odd. What are Lumiya's Force feats? She's skilled in a lightwhip, but Qui Gon, Shaak Ti were some of the Jedi's finest swordsman and defintely more powerful in the Force. Jacen in NJO was not as weak as many want to make him out to be. He was reluctant to use the Force and for good reason as seen later on in his life. In ROTJ Luke was a powerful novice - even though he probably would have lost a duel with her, a Force battle he would have absolutely throttled her.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
This list is kinda . . . odd. What are Lumiya's Force feats? She's skilled in a lightwhip, but Qui Gon, Shaak Ti were some of the Jedi's finest swordsman and defintely more powerful in the Force. Jacen in NJO was not as weak as many want to make him out to be. He was reluctant to use the Force and for good reason as seen later on in his life. In ROTJ Luke was a powerful novice - even though he probably would have lost a duel with her, a Force battle he would have absolutely throttled her. Uh, what?

Darth Truculent
Lucien - what I meant to say is that, this seems more of a lightsaber duel list. Can anyone tell me what her Force feats were?

Lord Lucien
Shooting energy blasts out of her hands and being able to block her presence from LotF Luke. For a while.

mattatom
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Shooting energy blasts out of her hands and being able to block her presence from LotF Luke. For a while. She managed to walk right past him without him recognising her.

Darth Truculent
Ben was able to cloak his presence in the Force, but this seems too much like a lightsaber duel/s.

darth dread
Her feats include force choke telekensis and one of my favor it power Force Phantoms which i think if u can do that u must have some good amount of power in the force

Darth_Glentract
Doesn't giving her full rest after each fight defeat the point of the gauntlet? Anyway, I doubt know if she could defeat Jacen in NJO. He had random bursts when he became really powerful. Past him though, at least to Dooku.

DarthDaniel1001
1-Easily
2-Easily
3-With a good bit of difficulty
4-With some difficulty
5-With some difficulty
6-Easily
7-Dies

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
1-Easily
2-Easily
4-With some difficulty
5-With some difficulty
6-Easily
7-Dies

...are you serious?

Darth_Glentract
I hope he's not.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
1-Easily
2-Easily
4-With some difficulty
5-With some difficulty
6-Easily
7-Dies Are you f*ckin' stoned?

truejedi
i'd like to point out i agreed that she would die at 7 or 8, so can someone respond to mine with why you disagree? You are mocking DarthDaniel for a list that actually looked a lot like mine. So no worries, but where do you think my opinion is stoned?

Lord Lucien
Everyone was saying it, just wanted to be popular.

truejedi
You are one fly Canadien bro.

Nephthys
2, 3 or 4.

Lumiya is barely on a random jedi masters level, shes out of her depth here. She certainly doesn't reach 7, Ventress would own her ass.

truejedi
she fought luke skwalker to a standstill once. that says something of her level. I don't think ventress ever had a good showing against a top tier jedi.

Nephthys
She's beaten like, 3 jedi masters at once and stalemated Obi and Ani (who looked pretty good against Dooku in da CW movie) and council members. She's hardcore dude. edit: Hey, she beaten Sora Bulq too! I didn't know that. edit: Damn, he was probably faking losing.

Lumiya got her ass kicked by Nelani and random jedi master Tresina Lobi, even though she had Alema to help her.

Gideon
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tresina Lobi fended off both Lumiya and Alema Rar (and scored blows against both) simultaneously in a protracted engagement.

Looking at it from a realistic perspective, Lumiya is rather like Mara Jade -- an unbelievably skilled assassin, saboteur, and political operative possessing a wide array of requisite skills and talents. She's clearly a skilled strategist and tactician, and is sufficiently skilled with a lightsaber to hold her own against powerful swordsmen.

But she isn't top tier as a straight-forward duelist; she's not even close.

1. Lumiya is far more trained than Luke and possesses a ruthless disposition; she defeats him pretty handily.

2. Not sure; I'm pretty ignorant for Jacen's feats circa NJO.

3. Shaak Ti is one of the Jedi Council's most prolific swordsmen and, according to the novelization, more than held her own against Starkiller.
In a straightforward fight, Ti overcomes Lumiya with moderate difficulty. If Lumiya is resourceful and judicious, she could squeeze a victory here.

4. Sora Bulq was one of the greatest swordsmen in galactic history. In a straightforward fight, he annihilates her. But he doesn't seem too bright, so again, it depends on the circumstances.

5. Qui-Gon was another vaunted duelist whose skills seem to be in excess of Lumiya's own; he's also very clever, so I don't see her winning here.

6. Lumiya seems cleverer than Ventress, but I'd put them at about the same skill level as far as dueling is concerned. Lumiya would likely win this one, but it could be very close.

7. Dooku wastes her effortlessly.

8. See 7.

9. Caedus would find a way to **** up and Lumiya would win.

10. We already saw this one.

Slash_KMC
Everyone was saying it, just wanted to be popular.

Ah man, the worst part is that, being stoned does not equal being less logical... Srsly.

Lord Lucien
Not by my experience. All my high school chums who got stoned would run their spitting mouths about everything right-wing and neo-liberal... and apply not an ounce of common sense.

Slash_KMC
Not by my experience. All my high school chums who got stoned would run their spitting mouths about everything right-wing and neo-liberal... and apply not an ounce of common sense.

But, did they otherwise?

Lord Lucien
Usually. Except for that one guy. He always sucked.

mattatom
Usually. Except for that one guy. He always sucked. Stop speaking in third person.

Lord Lucien
Stop insinuating that I'm not talking about you.

Slash_KMC
Lolz.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.