Liquid Snake vs The Boss - CQC Fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iChaos
Fight takes place at the same place on the last level in MGS3. CQC fight...who wins?

Sin_Volvagia
I don't think Liquid Snake even uses CQC and he was beaten by Solid, who's not even on Big Boss's level when it comes to close combat.

The Boss wins.

Maester_yoda
well ar ewe considering the liquid ocelot from MGS4? becasue if so, my hat goes to liquid. and in all fairness the fight betweeen Solid and Liquid was before CQC came into the picture. And in MGS 4 Solid shows a few nice CQC moves against normal guards and soldiers but against a trained CQC person, he failed hardcore.

But the Boss was also the originator of CQC and showed up Big Boss on numerous occasions...

GenomeFrozener
From what we seen of both's abilities, The Boss destroys Liquid.

NemeBro
The Boss lost to Big Boss no matter what her ignorant fans believe.

Solid is at least on the level of Big Boss, and Liquid and Solid are comparable.

iChaos
They both created CQC anyway (and he lost as well big grin).

I think that Solid is on a level below Big Boss.

NemeBro
Who died on their final fight, when Big Boss finally built up the drive to fight his former mentor? The Boss.

Why? Is it the fact that Big Boss lost to Snake?

iChaos
Big Boss would've been killed when he got throwed off the bridge.

Nevermind. Did some research, and I never played that one, so I wouldn't know (and wasn't he old?). Is at why Snake got CQCed in MGS4? Besides, Big Boss CREATED CQC.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by NemeBro
Who died on their final fight, when Big Boss finally built up the drive to fight his former mentor? The Boss.

Why? Is it the fact that Big Boss lost to Snake?

Snake never faced him with CQC. In Metal Gear, he had superior weapons while Metal Gear 2 made no sense (unless you find it acceptable that a cyborg lost to a soldier using a lighter and a spray can).

Maester_yoda
Boss would beat Big Boss all throughout the MGS3 UNTIL bis boss decided he had to end it. Boss loses fair and square. Ocelot was trained by big boss. Ocelot/ Liquid in mgs4 own Solid Snake.

I think its very reasonable to think that Liquid could beat boss in a strict hand-to-hand fight. CQC or not liquid is a clone of Big Boss. I dont know exactly if they inherited all of Big Boss' skills or not, it seems they did in the games, so i would say liquid knew CQC. All im saying is that in MGS4 there is no comparison. Liquid would win, but it would be very close.

And no Big boss was not old when he fought the Boss

iChaos
I know he wasn't old when he fought The Boss, lol. But it's a certain gene that Liquid has.

Maester_yoda
huh? a certain gene, like an old gene?

KingD19
Liquid had all the dominant genes of Big Boss

Solid had all the recessive genes

And Solidus had mixes of both.

Although they didn't inherit Big Bosses fighting skills, just his awesomeness.

And it wasn't Liquid in MGS4, it was Ocelot, he just hypnotized himself that he was Liquid.

NemeBro
Actually Solidus was the only "perfect" clone of Big Boss, having all the same traits and genes. Also was the strongest. Neat.

iChaos
Liquid Ocelot, lol. Solidus was the weakest...I thought...

Hell Lancer
well, liquid loses in terms of technique rather badly but he's got insane endurance. the real question is can Boss put the hurt on him given that all the shit he went through in MGS1 barely hurt him at all.

car crash>arm toss

and Big Boss defeated Boss fair and square. it was a moment of passing on the torch and BB took it from her. it wasn't handed to him. Boss didn't comit suicide.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.