HP Doomsday vs WM Thor w/ belt of strength

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
This is tsrictly H2H only, but Thor has the warriors madness going on which increases his strength tenfold, plus the BOS which doubles that.

Against the most powerful version of Doomsday who manhandled and broke superman's arm even when supes was experiencing a power surge on top of being further powered by a MB.

Who wins?

shokosugi
HP DD sh1ts at Thor's belt

vansonbee
This thread could go both ways stick out tongue

My vote on Thor!

Starscream M
Originally posted by shokosugi
HP DD sh1ts at Thor's belt

Warlord
Thor amped x20 vs someone who even if he dies comes back even stronger?
hmmm....

Batman-Prime
I see HP DD taking thor's belt and spanking his (thor's) ass, for being a naughty boy.

BattleMage
Hmmm Thor beats him six or seven different ways before finally losing.

xJLxKing
Ultimately, Thor loses. Hp is very resilient to physical damage, or trauma. Thor will most likely beat DD 2 times since his strength is about 100x his regular levels

Omega Vision
Thor 8/10 assuming the encounters are all different. But if they're aggregate Thor wins one, maybe two fights before Doomsday adapts beyond Thor's ability to put him down.

Naija boy
Thor ftw definitely.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Naija boy
Thor ftw definitely. you're a silly, silly man. no expression

Naija boy
Originally posted by Starscream M
you're a silly, silly man. no expression

Not at all. Hp doomsday is not entirely immune to physical injury he just really durable, and if u think he is more than 20 times stronger than thor or will laugh of the blows of thor 20 times stronger than you are a sick sick man.

Starscream M
Not at all. Hp doomsday is not entirely immune to physical injury he just really durable, and if u think he is more than 20 times stronger than thor or will laugh of the blows of thor 20 times stronger than you are a sick sick man. you know nothing about HP doomsday

he WAS immune to physical damage, at least that level that can be dished by below skyfathers

superman amped with motherbox wasn't able to lay a scratch....A FRIGGIN SCRATCH...what the hell well amping thor's strength do? nothing.

also, HP DD is SCARY FAST.

Naija boy
you know nothing about HP doomsday

he WAS immune to physical damage, at least that level that can be dished by below skyfathers

superman amped with motherbox wasn't able to lay a scratch....A FRIGGIN SCRATCH...what the hell well amping thor's strength do? nothing.

also, HP DD is SCARY FAST.

Actually i do know about him. HE was extremely durable but please show where it stated he was immune to physical damage?

Superman amped with a motherbox in that era was even weaker than current superman. TO compare that to a thor with strength amped by 20 times is just ludicrous

Yeah im sure ur going to adopt the h1 style and talk about him killing thor in a nanosecond.lmao

Starscream M

Yeah im sure ur going to adopt the h1 style and talk about him killing thor in a nanosecond.lmao dont compare me to h1, he's a ridiculous fanboy, I'm not.

I see this ending very very bad for thor. But this isn't anything against thor, I think HP DD would crush thor, silver surfer, superman, etc.

Naija boy
dont compare me to h1, he's a ridiculous fanboy, I'm not.

I see this ending very very bad for thor. But this isn't anything against thor, I think HP DD would crush thor, silver surfer, superman, etc.

And I dont see this ending very bad for thor at all.

Starscream M
And I dont see this ending very bad for thor at all. so you actually think thor could hurt doomsday...what evidence do you have to show HP doomsday could be physically stopped?

iceman24567
He was physically damaged though

Starscream M
Originally posted by iceman24567
He was physically damaged though it was insignificant. galactus gets damaged too by beta ray bill, doesn't mean brb can beat galactus.

Naija boy
so you actually think thor could hurt doomsday...what evidence do you have to show HP doomsday could be physically stopped?

A thor with his strength multiplied by 20? Of course i do. HE was never mentioned to be immune to physical damage just extremely durable. Weve seen thor break Exitars dome with his strength only doubled. Him being ten times stronger than even that? Yup i see him hurting HP doomsday.

Naija boy
it was insignificant. galactus gets damaged too by beta ray bill, doesn't mean brb can beat galactus.

Galactus had his armor scratched by BRB he wasnt physically damaged/hurt. Galactus being an energy being cant really be hurt by mere physical attacks. Not at all the case with HP doomsday.

Starscream M
Galactus had his armor scratched by BRB he wasnt physically damaged/hurt. Galactus being an energy being cant really be hurt by mere physical attacks. Not at all the case with HP doomsday. the only damage to HP DD was his bone spurs chipped, superman didn't make him bleed or anything iirc.

DD withstood the omega blast from darkseid, and got up mere seconds after being hit with that.

Naija boy
the only damage to HP DD was his bone spurs chipped, superman didn't make him bleed or anything iirc.

DD withstood the omega blast from darkseid, and got up mere seconds after being hit with that.

Withstanding th omega beams is indeed an impressive durability feat but if we were to assume that everyone who took it will be unaffected by a thor with his strength amped 20 times then wed also be arguing that superman would brush off blows from thor amped times 20.

As i said thor with strength amped by two was able to break exitars armour with a single hammer shot. With his strength multiplied by 20 im pretty confifdent he be able to do significant harm to doomsday.

lawest9
Withstanding th omega beams is indeed an impressive durability feat but if we were to assume that everyone who took it will be unaffected by a thor with his strength amped 20 times then wed also be arguing that superman would brush off blows from thor amped times 20.

As i said thor with strength amped by two was able to break exitars armour with a single hammer shot. With his strength multiplied by 20 im pretty confifdent he be able to do significant harm to doomsday. I must apologize to everyone here if I didn't make myself clear enough when I created this thread........Thor is not allowed mjolnir in this thread, as I've said, this is H2H only.

Kris Blaze
Does his strength decline over time? Like it sometimes does with the belt.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by lawest9
I must apologize to everyone here if I didn't make myself clear enough when I created this thread........Thor is not allowed mjolnir in this thread, as I've said, this is H2H only.

Without Mjolnir this becomes spite no expression

quanchi112
the only damage to HP DD was his bone spurs chipped, superman didn't make him bleed or anything iirc.

DD withstood the omega blast from darkseid, and got up mere seconds after being hit with that. Superman was much weaker than him and was psychologically afraid of him during this time frame. The writer also went on to say his upbringing is what limits him. Jurgens sees Superman as more powerful than someone like Darkseid and on par with DD with the right mentality.

With that being said you give Thor the belt he wins all day.

lawest9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Superman was much weaker than him and was psychologically afraid of him during this time frame. The writer also went on to say his upbringing is what limits him. Jurgens sees Superman as more powerful than someone like Darkseid and on par with DD with the right mentality.

With that being said you give Thor the belt he wins all day. I think supes with the right mentality could potentially be right below sky father level.

quanchi112
I think supes with the right mentality could potentially be right below sky father level. I don't. Outside an amp I don't see him anywhere near Odin level.

lawest9
I don't. Outside an amp I don't see him anywhere near Odin level. How bout a massive year long sundip, LOL?

quanchi112
How bout a massive year long sundip, LOL? With a massive amp this becomes more believable but with what I have seen even a sundipped Superman isn't at Odin's level.

Rage.Of.Olympus
This Thor could one shot the Superman that fought this Doomsday.

If this is a series of ten fights, and each fight resets as if it was their first fight?

Thor 10/10.

If this is a series of fights happening one after the other. Then Thor wins a few times, and it gradually gets harder to the point Doomsday wins eventually.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
This Thor could one shot the Superman that fought this Doomsday.

If this is a series of ten fights, and each fight resets as if it was their first fight?

Thor 10/10.

If this is a series of fights happening one after the other. Then Thor wins a few times, and it gradually gets harder to the point Doomsday wins eventually. I agree that Thor wins this ten times. If you read the writer's own interview about hp he makes it very clear that he was never ever as formidable as people made DD out to be.

Nihilist
Doomsday

Knowsbleed33
H/P Doomsday takes it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
H/P Doomsday takes it. Against Thor in warrior's madness?

Rage.Of.Olympus
This is Thor in Warrior Madness, meaning his ten times stronger, and he has that strength doubled.

This Thor = Twenty Times stronger than regular and not holding back

Hunter Prey Doomsday did not face anyone even NEAR that level of physical ability from what I understand and I remember.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
This is Thor in Warrior Madness, meaning his ten times stronger, and he has that strength doubled.

This Thor = Twenty Times stronger than regular and not holding back

Hunter Prey Doomsday did not face anyone even NEAR that level of physical ability from what I understand and I remember. HP Doomsday isnt simply getting beat down, he had evolved past that.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nihilist
HP Doomsday isnt simply getting beat down, he had evolved past that. Not if you read jurgens interview.

Prep-Man
Doomsday.

Nihilist
Not if you read jurgens interview. i dont. i go by what is shown in the comic.

quanchi112
i dont. i go by what is shown in the comic. How can you ignore the writer's opinion over his own material?

If you wrote a story and I misinterpreted don't you think it would be my comprehension that was incorrect.

Rage.Of.Olympus
HP Doomsday isnt simply getting beat down, he had evolved past that.

What? Where did we see him evolve past getting beat down by someone on this level?

He evolved past being defeated by that Superman etc. but the difference between even regular Classic Thor and that Superman is noticeable. Either Current Superman or Classic Thor would beat down that Superman.

Make Thor 20 times stronger, then in no way, does Hunter Prey evolving past those level of beings indicate that he has evolved past being defeated by this Thor in a slug fest. From what I recall, Doomsday didn't slug it out with anyone any where NEAR this Thor in physical prowess.

Nihilist
How can you ignore the writer's opinion over his own material?

If you wrote a story and I misinterpreted don't you think it would be my comprehension that was incorrect. They same way i ignore Greg Waks "only Galactus could stop Hulk".If it aint on panel proof it doesnt really mean shit tbh,writers could basically go around saying crap about whatever they feel without having anything too back it up.

zeel
thor wins HP DD is not as powerful in comparison to current incarnations of other heros now as he was years ago, current supes would prolly beat him and current supes gets smoked by WM thor with his belt physically anyhow.

quanchi112
They same way i ignore Greg Waks "only Galactus could stop Hulk".If it aint on panel proof it doesnt really mean shit tbh,writers could basically go around saying crap about whatever they feel without having anything too back it up. Pak never stated only Galactus could defeat the Hulk. Pak can't claim WW Hulk can beat Superman but if he had access to Superman and wrote it then it would be kosher.

Jurgens gave his opinion over his own material. He said an all out Superman probably can put him down. He goes on to reference Superman's upbringing.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Either Current Superman or Classic Thor would beat Hunter Prey Doomsday at least a few times, more so for Thor if he decides to use his versatility and power.

If every match resets as if it was their first fight yet?

Either Current Superman or Classic Thor can get 10/10 against Hunter Prey Doomsday, if they wanted.

Omega Vision
Crap is crap. I don't like the stance that bad writing is water-tight just because its considered canon.
Besides If there's one thing I've seen about comics its that writing a character doesn't give you the right to shit all over previously established and accepted conventions just to make a character look good. There's a reason for retcons and there's a reason interviews should be taken with a grain of salt. A writer's personal opinion is always biased toward one character or another. Pak wanted Hulk to beat everyone so that's what happened, doesn't make it acceptable in the least.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Crap is crap. I don't like the stance that bad writing is water-tight just because its considered canon.
Besides If there's one thing I've seen about comics its that writing a character doesn't give you the right to shit all over previously established and accepted conventions just to make a character look good. There's a reason for retcons and there's a reason interviews should be taken with a grain of salt. A writer's personal opinion is always biased toward one character or another. Pak wanted Hulk to beat everyone so that's what happened, doesn't make it acceptable in the least. Hulk didn't just beat characters up left and right. The writer even explained how Strange could annihilate him at any moment he liked.

Name one example of the Hulk's that was unacceptable. You seem like you want to deny certain things for certain characters which is a very bad debating tactic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.