Rambo vs Jason (reboot)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Davis Bloome
Okay, now, if anyone here has watched Derek Mears' interviews, you'd see that he's said that this incarnation of Jason is meant to be a hunter, ala Rambo, so I figured this would be a good match up considering the new Jason isn't supernatural (yet).

Scenario 1: Hand to hand combat

Scenario 2: Weapons. Any weapon these two can get their hands on or are skilled at using applies for this scenario

Who takes this one?

Rogue Jedi
So they are stalking each other? Where? Night or day?

Darth Martin
Jason wins.

1.Rambo can't content with Jason in a fistfight.
2.A machete to Jason would be like a spanking. He'd cry. A machete to Rambo would be fatal or would place him on the DNP list.

BruceSkywalker
Jason stomps

Placidity
H2H: Jason

Weapons: Rambo shoots him in the face.

Davis Bloome
Yeah, people are assuming this Jason is as powerful as the Jason from the original franchise, and he's not.

And RJ, if they were hunting one another I'd say I'd want it to take place as night.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Davis Bloome
Yeah, people are assuming this Jason is as powerful as the Jason from the original franchise, and he's not.

Yeah that older one eventually become a undead zombie killer.

Darth Martin
Undead in the fact that he can be cut in half, frozen and broken, and bombed by aircraft and still keep on killing.

This one atleast can take machete swipes and gunshots.

Bouboumaster
1- Jason
2- Rambo explose Jason to the moon

Kazenji
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Undead in the fact that he can be cut in half, frozen and broken, and bombed by aircraft and still keep on killing.

bombed by aircraft?!?!.........when was that?.

Rogue Jedi
Rambo takes both easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.