Stop this now?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gimme a reason
Just give me a reason why my 1st account was banned and we can end this. If you ban me again without giving me the reason ill keep creating more.

Survivor19
Who are you?
Why are you not happy?
Do not worry. Be happy.
Inb4close

Lord Feron
Yea.. who dat? If your fangirl, go suck my cock again!

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by gimme a reason
Just give me a reason why my 1st account was banned and we can end this. If you ban me again without giving me the reason ill keep creating more. it wuz ban cuz u didnt put an avatar! smile

newbies on forum gotta put a pink bunny avatar, its the rules! smile
(the avvie HAS 2 be pink & it gotta be a rabit)

yeah its wierd rules but thats the way it is & we all had to go thru it sad

Survivor19
Oh snap...

Survivor19
****ing ****** ass bitches
There, you have your reason.
Profanity is offending.

nicamarvin
Just give me a reason why my 1st account was banned and we can end this. If you ban me again without giving me the reason ill keep creating more. Cause....we have Crazed Mods, I already Reported them, for their bad maners, Unfurtunaly they are the one getting the reports so Nobody can Warn them..... eek!

The Nuul
reported.

-Pr-
Just give me a reason why my 1st account was banned and we can end this. If you ban me again without giving me the reason ill keep creating more.

you were told why. if you need any further explanation, just look at what you're doing right now.

Badabing
Just give me a reason why my 1st account was banned and we can end this. If you ban me again without giving me the reason ill keep creating more. durOriginally posted by nicamarvin
Cause....we have Crazed Mods, I already Reported them, for their bad maners, Unfurtunaly they are the one getting the reports so Nobody can Warn them..... eek! I see you got my PM...biscuits

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.