hulk vs thanos fist fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
WWH vs thanos in a fist fight.

fist fight only so no thanos cant use any of his other abilities

Survivor19
Hulk

Omega Vision
Hulk, eventually.

-Pr-
mmm

Starscream M
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Hulk, eventually.

Bentley
Hulk, eventually wakes up.

Fixed smile

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos and very easily

Nihilist
Thanos ftw

Hulk didnt show he could put down anyone of Thanos lvl.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Nihilist
Thanos ftw

Hulk didnt show he could put down anyone of Thanos lvl.
True enough but Thanos better put down Hulk fast if he wants to win.

Nihilist
True enough but Thanos better put down Hulk fast if he wants to win. Which he can, She Hulk busted him open with one punch as did a depowered Juggernaut.

Kris Blaze
Thanos, common.

Omega Vision
Which he can, She Hulk busted him open with one punch as did a depowered Juggernaut.
Maybe we read a different WW Hulk. Juggernaut regained his true power before fighting Hulk. Also She-Hulk got smacked down fairly quickly, Hercules did a little better.

psycho gundam
stalemate.

Nihilist
Maybe we read a different WW Hulk. Juggernaut regained his true power before fighting Hulk. Also She-Hulk got smacked down fairly quickly, Hercules did a little better. A depowered Juggernaut fought Hulk as well before he regained his true power and She Hulk busted his face open with her only punch, though she did down down easy( but Thanos is far far more durable and hits a hell of a lot harder)And Herc didnt even want to fight Hulk.

SoulDevourer
HULK SMASH!

Mshinu
Thanos punches his head off and shoves it up Hulk`s own arse. Regenerate that, Greenskin!

Lord S
Thanos eventually gets the upper hand.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Lord S

Eventually? He has the upper hand from the start to finish.

Lord S
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Eventually? He has the upper hand from the start to finish. Get real, man. How about a little objectivity for a change...you're worse than quanchi was when he was intolerable, (he's since mellowed out).

Not trying to be snarky, but this type of rabid fanboyism needs to stop.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Get real, man. How about a little objectivity for a change...you're worse than quanchi was when he was intolerable, (he's since mellowed out).

Not trying to be snarky, but this type of rabid fanboyism needs to stop.

Are you kidding me? I'm like Quan now? I'm need to be objective. I try to be objective and don't always vote for Thanos and that is well documented. I like Marvel better, but have no issue and vote for DC characters all the time. I consider myself pretty objective and working towards being even more so, once I get more knowledge of certain characters thanks to this site.

That being said, the problem I have with your post is this. Thanos needs to put down hulk fast and I will do so imo. However, your eventually is what I have to disagree with. That is indicating you feel the fight will be a long drawn out affair, that Thanos will eventually win. I disagree. I think the longer it goes, the angrier hulk gets, the worse that is for Thanos. If Thanos lets hulk get mad enough he could eventually lose. So you see, I was being very objective, and feel your eventually comment means the opposite in this fight.

r0nm0n88
Eventually? He has the upper hand from the start to finish.

no he deff has the upper hand to start, if he has the upper hand at finish is debatable. personally i believe thanos has the ability to put hulk down quickly, but if not hulk should be able to gain a upper hand. Really all depends on how long you think the fight last.

Omega Vision
It would be the other way around. Thanos' best shot is taking Hulk down fast, any longer and Hulk will keep getting madder until his strength and regen becomes too great for Thanos.

Lord S
Kurupt:

"Thanos and very easily" + "He has the upper hand from the start to finish." =/= what you just said to me in your latest post. It implies that you believe this fight will be an utter cakewalk for Thanos.

That was why I felt you were not being objective.

However, if you feel that Thanos needs to put him down quickly to prevent him from getting angry, then I can agree with that logic, as that is sound reasoning.

I don't know if that's what you meant in your earlier posts, cause they certainly weren't worded that way.

Colossus-Big C
Hulk smashes the freak

The Nuul
Thanos

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by The Nuul
Thanos Dies

Lord S
It would be the other way around. Thanos' best shot is taking Hulk down fast, any longer and Hulk will keep getting madder until his strength and regen becomes too great for Thanos. Well since this is WWH, isn't he already maxed out in the anger department? I mean isn't that what people cite as being the major difference between WWH and regular Hulk.

A very angry Hulk doesn't impress me enough to think he could do serious damage to Thanos. I believe Thanos could keep up with him, blow-for-blow.

Lord Feron
Well since this is WWH, isn't he already maxed out in the anger department? I mean isn't that what people cite as being the major difference between WWH and regular Hulk.

A very angry Hulk doesn't impress me enough to think he could do serious damage to Thanos. I believe Thanos could keep up with him, blow-for-blow.

yep smile

Omega Vision
Well since this is WWH, isn't he already maxed out in the anger department? I mean isn't that what people cite as being the major difference between WWH and regular Hulk.

It wasn't that he was maxed out so much that he was subconsciously angry and as such didn't turn back to Banner when the Sentry came around. It wasn't stated anywhere that he had maxed out.

BUSTER1
It would be the other way around. Thanos' best shot is taking Hulk down fast, any longer and Hulk will keep getting madder until his strength and regen becomes too great for Thanos.

thumb up

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by BUSTER1
thumb up thumb up

BattleMage
It would be the other way around. Thanos' best shot is taking Hulk down fast, any longer and Hulk will keep getting madder until his strength and regen becomes too great for Thanos. exactly

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by BUSTER1 Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
thumb up
thumb up thumb up

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C Originally posted by BUSTER1 Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
thumb up thumb up
thumb up
thumb up

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
thumb up thumb up
thumb up

SamZED
thumb down stick out tongue

Astanax
WWH reverted back to Banner after fighting Sentry. They were mostly having a slug fest. Sentry did have some energy attacks though. Thanos is completely on another level. He also survived a fight with Odin in which he was getting blasted. Thanos will be victorious.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Astanax
WWH reverted back to Banner after fighting Sentry. They were mostly having a slug fest. Sentry did have some energy attacks though. Thanos is completely on another level. He also survived a fight with Odin in which he was getting blasted. Thanos will be victorious. sentry power varies. sentry at peek>>>thanos

Blanket
Thanos easily

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Blanket
Thanos Dies easily Fixed smokin'

Omega Vision
WWH reverted back to Banner after fighting Sentry. They were mostly having a slug fest. Sentry did have some energy attacks though. Thanos is completely on another level. He also survived a fight with Odin in which he was getting blasted. Thanos will be victorious.
From what I understand Hulk willingly transformed to stop Sentry from losing control or something like that.

The Odin fight isn't a good feat to gauge Thanos' resistance to blunt force trauma, IE: the sort of attacks Hulk will throw at him.

Thanos has a great shot of taking Hulk out quickly and as loathe as I am to WW Hulk wanking if Thanos lets the fight continue too long he won't be able to win.

Astanax
Also, Hulk does have a strength limit. We will probably never see it to keep up the illusion but he has to have one. If he gets stronger as he gets angrier, then either Savage Hulk or WWH should be his max out point. But ofcourse some people are always going to disregard common sense.

Omega Vision
Also, Hulk does have a strength limit. We will probably never see it to keep up the illusion but he has to have one. If he gets stronger as he gets angrier, then either Savage Hulk or WWH should be his max out point. But ofcourse some people are always going to disregard common sense.
Agreed but if Thanos decides to test Hulk's limit he'll be turned to paste long before Hulk reaches it. I take the words "infinite strength" with a grain of salt but I don't think Thanos stands a chance against a maxed out Hulk, if that even exists.

Astanax
From what I understand Hulk willingly transformed to stop Sentry from losing control or something like that.

The Odin fight isn't a good feat to gauge Thanos' resistance to blunt force trauma, IE: the sort of attacks Hulk will throw at him.

Thanos has a great shot of taking Hulk out quickly and as loathe as I am to WW Hulk wanking if Thanos lets the fight continue too long he won't be able to win.

So you don't consider Odins energy blasts to be on par with Hulk's punches? There has to be a lot of concussive force from one of Odin's shots. Again, Hulk couldn't go toe to toe with Sentry for too long.

psycho gundam
Also, Hulk does have a strength limit. We will probably never see it to keep up the illusion but he has to have one. If he gets stronger as he gets angrier, then either Savage Hulk or WWH should be his max out point. But ofcourse some people are always going to disregard common sense. he's never really exhibited any sort of limit, only growing strength since his strength is more plot driven than actual anger.
(pre-retcon beyonder said "his power has no finite limit", and again that was straight from the mouth of pre-retcon beyonder)

if hulk wants to lift something bad enough, it gets lifted.

quanchi112
Thanos, easily.

Knowsbleed33
Hulk beats that purple bastard with the corrugated chin to within an inch of his life.

Thanos is a pussy physically.

psycho gundam
^ someone hacked your account?

Knowsbleed33
nada.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Hulk beats that purple bastard with the corrugated chin to within an inch of his life.

Thanos is a pussy physically. I hope for your sake you are joking. He's already overpowered Hulk once with aid before.

Konton
Thanos. Easily.

BUSTER1
WWH can win, but not easily

iceman24567
Thanos wins and very easily.

quanchi112
WWH can win, but not easily How can he win?

BUSTER1
Originally posted by quanchi112
How can he win?

By hammering Thanos, with his ever increasing strength-in the event of Thanos failing to ko Hulk before he amps too high.

quanchi112
By hammering Thanos, with his ever increasing strength-in the event of Thanos failing to ko Hulk before he amps too high. He has never amped higher than Thanos. Hulk is nowhere near as powerful as Odin and even he didn't ko Thanos.

Nihilist
By hammering Thanos, with his ever increasing strength-in the event of Thanos failing to ko Hulk before he amps too high. LOL he couldnt even hammer Sentry(and he had7 free hits) or even Miek who he had 5 hits at, WW Hulk didnt show he couldnt hammer anyone down without a distraction.

iceman24567
He barely beat Sentry with his fists how does he beat somebody a hell of alot more durable?

Colossus-Big C
hulk has no limit. while he is in rage his strength slowly grows non stop. even if his rage is limited. his strength still grows as he stays in rage mode ,dont for get that once he was strong enough to catch a mountain dropped on his back

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
He barely beat Sentry with his fists how does he beat somebody a hell of alot more durable? In Hulk's defense he calmed down. His mission had been carried out and he did what he needed to to put Sentry down.

Nihilist
He barely beat Sentry with his fists how does he beat somebody a hell of alot more durable? Because he is the strongest there is ,and he was madder then ever with his infinite strength, yet he didnt do any greater than savage Hulk did.

Omega Vision
The fight with Sentry was the only time in the history of comics that I can recall where a fight served as a low showing for both characters.

iceman24567
hulk has no limit. while he is in rage his strength slowly grows non stop. even if his rage is limited. his strength still grows as he stays in rage mode ,dont for get that once he was strong enough to catch a mountain dropped on his back None of that matters he's not koing Thanos before getting his head ripped off.

BUSTER1
LOL he couldnt even hammer Sentry(and he had7 free hits) or even Miek who he had 5 hits at, WW Hulk didnt show he couldnt hammer anyone down without a distraction.

What you mean like She-Hulk, Ares and the Thing??

Nihilist
The fight with Sentry was the only time in the history of comics that I can recall where a fight served as a low showing for both characters. So if that was a low showing for WW Hulk, what high feats make you think he can beat Thanos.

iceman24567
Him getting dropping by Herc while holding back? Or Juggs stalemated him?

BUSTER1
Because he is the strongest there is ,and he was madder then ever with his infinite strength, yet he didnt do any greater than savage Hulk did.

I don't recall Savage Hulk threatening to destroy a large city with mere footsteps.

iceman24567
What exactly does that prove? That he can beat Thanos? Nah

Nihilist
What you mean like She-Hulk, Ares and the Thing?? Wow you have some major players there(Thanos would beat all 3 of them together., and She Hulk easily busted him open with just one punch.

Juggernaut was outfighting him,Zomstrange would have killed him if it wasnt for him stopping, and Thanos nearly killed Surfer with the same number of shot that Hulk had free at Sentry

Nihilist
I don't recall Savage Hulk threatening to destroy a large city with mere footsteps. And all the gamma energy erupting through the cracks as well you mean, anyway what difference does that make, it not like Thanos hasnt been hit by peolpe with that kind of power before.

BUSTER1
What exactly does that prove? That he can beat Thanos? Nah

I disagree. I haven't seen Thanos exhibit that level of pure physical strength.

Omega Vision
So if that was a low showing for WW Hulk, what high feats make you think he can beat Thanos.
I haven't said Hulk wins even close to a majority, just that he CAN win if Thanos doesn't end the fight quickly.
Cool your jets.
The Hulk-Sentry fight was a piss poor showing for Sentry (from one persepctive) because "cutting loose" did all of shit. And its a low showing for Hulk (from one perspective) because for all the hyperbole he couldn't put down a jobber like Sentry.

Lord S
It wasn't that he was maxed out so much that he was subconsciously angry and as such didn't turn back to Banner when the Sentry came around. It wasn't stated anywhere that he had maxed out. Tell me then, very succinctly, what is the difference between regular Hulk and WWH in terms of power and durability? And how would he have an advantage over Thanos in a longer fight, as opposed to just regular Hulk?

thumb up thumb down What nonsense.

I can see Hulk starting out in a full rage. Peaking too soon, if you will. Extreme anger didn't seem to help him much against the Juggernaut and won't knock out a guy with comparable durability.

I know this is H2H and Thanos is no slouch in that area. People seem to forget that he beat the Silver Surfer to death with his bare hands. Plus he's bitchslapped Hulk and Drax at the same time...and let's not forget the guy weighs almost 1000 pounds and has a good and low center of gravity, and at that weight it's a good bet there would be plenty of power behind his punches.

This whole "madder the Hulk gets the stronger the Hulk gets" stuff reeks of hyperbole...I can't believe people actually buy that crap.

The most the green sh*t can hope for against Thanos would be a draw.

BUSTER1
Wow you have some major players there(Thanos would beat all 3 of them together., and She Hulk easily busted him open with just one punch.

Juggernaut was outfighting him,Zomstrange would have killed him if it wasnt for him stopping, and Thanos nearly killed Surfer with the same number of shot that Hulk had free at Sentry

I was merely correcting you.You said WWH hadn't hammered anyone down, without distraction. Those 3 are bricks and he did so to them, all quite easily-no distractions.
As for Jen's punch busting WWH's face-that was down to the artist, John 'I like the Hulk to bleed' Romita. Before you call me a fanboy clutching at straws, in WWH:Xmen, fully powered Juggernaut's punches didn't do as much damage to Hulk's face.

iceman24567
I disagree. I haven't seen Thanos exhibit that level of pure physical strength. Why would he need to exhibit that level of pure physical strength? He slaps around heralds for lulz. Hulk is definitely the under dog here

Nihilist
I was merely correcting you.You said WWH hadn't hammered anyone down, without distraction. Those 3 are bricks and he did so to them, all quite easily-no distractions.
As for Jen's punch busting WWH's face-that was down to the artist, John 'I like the Hulk to bleed' Romita. Before you call me a fanboy clutching at straws, in WWH:Xmen, fully powered Juggernaut's punches didn't do as much damage to Hulk's face. She Hulk, Ares, Thing are low lvl bricks.

About JRJ, thats just a laughable excuse.

Juggernauts first punch made Hulk spit blood and his nose bleed, as well as making him spit blood again from a head butt to the chest.

Knowsbleed33
Why do people think Hulk is so durable? His durability is actually pretty crappy, he just heals at an insane rate.

I don't recall Savage Hulk threatening to destroy a large city with mere footsteps.

So footsteps impress you then?

BUSTER1

This whole "madder the Hulk gets the stronger the Hulk gets" stuff reeks of hyperbole...I can't believe people actually buy that crap.

People "buy that crap" because its been established as part of Hulk's powerset, by his creators Marvel comics over decades of stories. Its not like this is a new ability, introduced for WWH. Hulk's anger does increase his capabilities, its not hyperbole because you want it to be.

quanchi112
The fight with Sentry was the only time in the history of comics that I can recall where a fight served as a low showing for both characters. How was it a low showing?

BUSTER1
Why do people think Hulk is so durable? His durability is actually pretty crappy, he just heals at an insane rate.

So footsteps impress you then?

Hulk's durability has historically been very high. He used to almost never bleed. Even now, when Hulk is shown to be cut relatively easily, by such things as single punches from people like Thing, he takes it with no other effect. WWH took the combo of a Human Torch nova blast and Storm's lightning without being fazed.

And as for that footstep-yeah that impressed me. If WWH had stomped hard, while at that power level he would've destroyed all of New york and sent it crashing into the sea.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by quanchi112
How was it a low showing?
I explained it above. From different perspectives given the hype both characters had going for them vs actual showings.

BUSTER1
She Hulk, Ares, Thing are low lvl bricks.

About JRJ, thats just a laughable excuse.

Juggernauts first punch made Hulk spit blood and his nose bleed, as well as making him spit blood again from a head butt to the chest.

Why is it a laughable excuse? If She Hulk can cause Hulk to bleed profusley with 1 punch then fully powered Cain's punches should've made his face look like mine if I fought Mike Tyson in his prime and there was no-one else present to save me.

quanchi112
I explained it above. From different perspectives given the hype both characters had going for them vs actual showings. Hulk calmed down and the Sentry went all out. No one else could take on the Hulk physically while the Sentry did so.

WW Hulk easily engaged the Juggernaut after he went through two teams of mutants and the Juggernaut once prior to his second showdown with a renewed Juggs.

Nihilist
Why is it a laughable excuse? If She Hulk can cause Hulk to bleed profusley with 1 punch then fully powered Cain's punches should've made his face look like mine if I fought Mike Tyson in his prime and there was no-one else present to save me. Juggs hit him in the side of his head/face, She Hulk hit him square on in the middle of his face.

Omega Vision
Juggs hit him in the side of his head/face, She Hulk hit him square on in the middle of his face.
Middle of the face tends to be a tenderer area what with the nose.

Nihilist
Middle of the face tends to be a tenderer area what with the nose. hahhaha.

Omega Vision
hahhaha.
What? I have no idea what you're implying by saying that getting hit in the side vs the middle would explain anything.

Nihilist
What? I have no idea what you're implying by saying that getting hit in the side vs the middle would explain anything. Buster said Juggs should of done more damage than She Hulk did, but they both hit different parts of Hulks head, thats why Jen did more damage.

Omega Vision
Buster said Juggs should of done more damage than She Hulk did, but they both hit different parts of Hulks head, thats why Jen did more damage.
I'd say it falls to artistic license. It isn't healthy to over-analyze little inconsistencies like that.

BUSTER1
Juggs hit him in the side of his head/face, She Hulk hit him square on in the middle of his face.

It looks to me like Cain's 1st punch hits the Hulks lips-another "tender" part of his face. Hence why the punch cuts his lip. Despite Juggy being far more powerful than Jen, the artist showed his punches as doing no more damage, than John Romita Jr showed Jen's punches doing.

BUSTER1
I'd say it falls to artistic license. It isn't healthy to over-analyze little inconsistencies like that.

thumb up

Nihilist
I'd say it falls to artistic license. It isn't healthy to over-analyze little inconsistencies like that. I wouldnt, its just a bullshit excuse for We Wank Hulk fans to cover the fact he is vulnerable to puches by weaker people.

Omega Vision
I wouldnt, its just a bullshit excuse for We Wank Hulk fans to cover the fact he is vulnerable to puches by weaker people.
He recovered instantly from it almost immediately. Its a shit durability showing but good healing factor. Honestly that's what Hulk's got going for him in this fight. Not to mention right after recovering he put She-Hulk into the pavement like she was nothing. She-Hulk couldn't get up after that.

Nihilist
He recovered instantly from it almost immediately. Its a shit durability showing but good healing factor. Honestly that's what Hulk's got going for him in this fight. Not to mention right after recovering he put She-Hulk into the pavement like she was nothing. She-Hulk couldn't get up after that. His nose was still bleeding from She Hulks punch when he fought Ares and then Doc Samson.

Omega Vision
His nose was still bleeding from She Hulks punch when he fought Ares and then Doc Samson.
A nose bleed doesn't mean all that much really.

Nihilist
A nose bleed doesn't mean all that much really. It does when someone far far weaker than Thanos can do damage as easily as that with one punch.

BUSTER1
I wouldnt, its just a bullshit excuse for We Wank Hulk fans to cover the fact he is vulnerable to puches by weaker people.

Its no excuse-JRJ likes to have the Hulk bleed. Thats why WWH was still shown as bleeding form the Thing's attack, well after taking him out-despite having an insane HF that would have healed his face up instantly.

Lord S
People "buy that crap" because its been established as part of Hulk's powerset, by his creators Marvel comics over decades of stories. Its not like this is a new ability, introduced for WWH. Hulk's anger does increase his capabilities, its not hyperbole because you want it to be. You're right it's not hyperbole because I want it to be...it doesn't need my permission. But it is, nevertheless.

Omega Vision
It does when someone far far weaker than Thanos can do damage as easily as that with one punch.
Damage that amounts to nothing. Hulk wasn't even slowed by it. And as he gets madder his regen gets better. If Thanos doesn't do the smart thing and end it quick and instead gets arrogant and starts taunting Hulk then it gets ugly.
That said Thanos 7/10.

Nihilist
Its no excuse-JRJ likes to have the Hulk bleed. Thats why WWH was still shown as bleeding form the Thing's attack, well after taking him out-despite having an insane HF that would have healed his face up instantly. He was still bleeding because he has shit durability.Originally posted by Omega Vision
Damage that amounts to nothing. Hulk wasn't even slowed by it. And as he gets madder his regen gets better. If Thanos doesn't do the smart thing and end it quick and instead gets arrogant and starts taunting Hulk then it gets ugly.
That said Thanos 7/10. The longer the fight went on why Zomstrange the worse he was getting, his regen wasnt doing shit then. He was only saved because Strange stopped beating on him.

Knowsbleed33
It's difficult to argue the difference between a book written by Pak and drawn by Romita Jr. and a book written by Gage and drawn by DiVito. The WWH/X-Men tie-in was both Hulks WWH storyline and Juggernauts return to glory. It was never going to be anything more than a stalemate so that both characters could save face.

That being said, Juggernaut had one of the top 3 best showings against WWH in that story.

Nihilist
It's difficult to argue the difference between a book written by Pak and drawn by Romita Jr. and a book written by Gage and drawn by DiVito. The WWH/X-Men tie-in was both Hulks WWH storyline and Juggernauts return to glory. It was never going to be anything more than a stalemate so that both characters could save face.

That being said, Juggernaut had one of the top 3 best showings against WWH in that story. IMO Juggs looked far better than Hulk did.

Omega Vision
He was still bleeding because he has shit durability. The longer the fight went on why Zomstrange the worse he was getting, his regen wasnt doing shit then. He was only saved because Strange stopped beating on him.
Honestly? Zom Strange was worried that he would destroy the entire ****ing planet if he didn't regain control.
If Strange was truly channeling Zom's power Thanos would pale in comparison to his might.

quanchi112

That being said, Juggernaut had one of the top 3 best showings against WWH in that story. Who had the other two best showings in that arc?

Sentry and Zom/Strange?

Knowsbleed33
IMO Juggs looked far better than Hulk did.

Only because the Hulk couldn't gain a single inch of ground on the Juggernaut.

Omega Vision
IMO Juggs looked far better than Hulk did.
I agree. I won't argue that most of Hulk's victories were PIS but it was never SVFL (except perhaps the Zom Strange fight)

BUSTER1
It does when someone far far weaker than Thanos can do damage as easily as that with one punch.

Juggernaut isn't far far weaker than Thanos-if anything Juggy is stronger. As I stated before Cain caused the same amount of damage with one punch as She Hulk-but his fight with WWH was drawn by a different artist.
When Thanos pimp slapped Merged/Prof Hulk and Drax during Infinity Gauntlet he didn't bruise or cut either of them. You could argue that Thanos pimp slap is considerably harder than a Shulk punch.

Nihilist
Only because the Hulk couldn't gain a single inch of ground on the Juggernaut. And the fact Juggs was using Hulk as his own personal rag doll.

Knowsbleed33
The scene was more metaphorical to me. Hulk had a goal, he was a few feet from achieving this goal when the Juggernaut came between him and his goal. Hulk tried to go through the Juggernaut and failed miserably, so he went around him and bought himself a few minutes.

BUSTER1
And the fact Juggs was using Hulk as his own personal rag doll.

Cain wasn't really treating him as a rag doll, although if it was boxing he would've been a points advantage. WWH's problem with Cain is that he couldn't hurt him, as Juggy is totally invulnerable to physical force-Thanos isn't the Juggernaut, though.

Nihilist
Cain wasn't really treating him as a rag doll, although if it was boxing he would've been a points advantage. WWH's problem with Cain is that he couldn't hurt him, as Juggy is totally invulnerable to physical force-Thanos isn't the Juggernaut, though. Thanos durability isnt that far from Juggs at all from physical or energy attacks.

BUSTER1
You're right it's not hyperbole because I want it to be...it doesn't need my permission. But it is, nevertheless.

No. It is not-I have already explained why.

Knowsbleed33
"The madder Hulk gets the stronger he gets" certainly isn't hyperbole, it's an established fact.

What is hyperbole, however, is that Hulk has infinite strength potential.

BUSTER1
Thanos durability isnt that far from Juggs at all from physical or energy attacks.

It is in the sense that Cain is totally indestructable where physical force is concerned. Thanos just has very high durability, which means physical force can hurt him-albeit very high powered physical force.

Nihilist
It is in the sense that Cain is totally indestructable where physical force is concerned. Thanos just has very high durability, which means physical force can hurt him-albeit very high powered physical force. They are very few instances of physical force doing any damage to him from what i can remember, i mean it took Thor w/pgem 3 consecutive hits just make his nose trickle with blood.

iceman24567
It's quite obvious WWh doesn't pack enough power to put Thanos down for the majority.

BUSTER1
He was still bleeding because he has shit durability.

WHaaatt??? WWH's crap durability (as drawn by JRJ) may not be able to prevent his face being cut by Shulk's punches-but his HF should still heal it up instantly. Durability should have nothing to do with healing speed or else the Thing would heal up from injuries quicker than Wolverine.

Nihilist
WHaaatt??? WWH's crap durability (as drawn by JRJ) may not be able to prevent his face being cut by Shulk's punches-but his HF should still heal it up instantly. Durability should have nothing to do with healing speed or else the Thing would heal up from injuries quicker than Wolverine. His durability allows him to be effected before his HF kicks in, so if the initial hit does far more damage than She Hulk did and would take longer to heal it would only get worse as he aint putting Thanos down like he did Jen so the hits would keep on coming.

And Hulk bleed from punches in the xmen mini from a depowered Juggs and Hercules(who didnt want to want fight)-non of which were drawn by JRJ.

BUSTER1
His durability allows him to be effected before his HF kicks in, so if the initial hit does far more damage than She Hulk did and would take longer to heal it would only get worse as he aint putting Thanos down like he did Jen so the hits would keep on coming.

It doesn't change the fact that WWH's high level HF should still take care of the damage Shulk's fists did to his face instantly-thats the point of the HF to take care of damage that durability is not sufficient to prevent. If WWH's face takes a while to heal from superficial damage it means his HF isn't working or the artist has forgotten about it-or has chosen to ignore it. Logan has much lower durability than Hulk (he isn't bulletproof)but you still expect cuts cased by punches to his face to heal almost instantaneously.

Lord S
No. It is not-I have already explained why. Yes I read your explanation, and respectfully disagree.

It's relevant against Herald-level guys like Surfer, Thor, Gladiator, etc...but against a guy like Thanos, it's not a factor. He could get as mad as he wants, he's not going to suddenly pound Thanos into a pulp.

Following the irrational thought procees that "the madder Hulk gets, the stronger he gets" even further would lead one to believe that he could conceivably destroy someone like Galactus or a Celestial, if he got angry enough. It's rubbish. Every character has a limit.

That's why I deteste the words "unlimited strength", as well.

BUSTER1
Yes I read your explanation, and respectfully disagree.

It's relevant against Herald-level guys like Surfer, Thor, Gladiator, etc...but against a guy like Thanos, it's not a factor. He could get as mad as he wants, he's not going to suddenly pound Thanos into a pulp.

Following the irrational thought procees that "the madder Hulk gets, the stronger he gets" even further would lead one to believe that he could conceivably destroy someone like Galactus or a Celestial, if he got angry enough. It's rubbish. Every character has a limit.

That's why I deteste the words "unlimited strength", as well.

Why is it irrational for Hulk's power to increase with anger-this is a comic book character, who like loads of comic book characters has "irrational" abilities. Hulk in all incarnations possesess this ability, and always has. He has repeatedly been referred to as having unlimited strength. If that fact angers you, don't read anything Hulk related

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thanos.

nicamarvin
Get real, man. How about a little objectivity for a change... Shut your Pie Hole you......... mad

chomperx9
how come only my threads start fights ?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by chomperx9
Almost any thread with Thanos in it starts a fight, same in lesser degrees with Hulk, Wolverine, Wonder Woman, Superman, and high end Cosmic threads.

nicamarvin
how come only my threads start fights ? because you make Stupid Fights and play with FanBoy's Dreams..... mad

chomperx9
Originally posted by nicamarvin
because you make Stupid Fights and play with FanBoy's Dreams..... mad crybaby im sorry il try my best not to make fight threads. i just wish that we could all just get along for one night i mean come on its thanksgiving.

and would like to wish all of you a happy thanksgiving and a big thanks to the moderation gang as well for their hard work through out the year. without them we wouldnt be here today on the KMC community things would be to out of control so lets all give them a big hand clapping

nicamarvin

because you make Stupid Fights and play with FanBoy's Dreams..... mad

crybaby im sorry il try my best not to make fight threads. i just wish that we could all just get along for one night i mean come on its thanksgiving.

Sorry Bro... sad you are so right.....HAPPY THANKS GIVING to you guys.................... From nicaragua.... Happy Dance

Lord S
Why is it irrational for Hulk's power to increase with anger-this is a comic book character, who like loads of comic book characters has "irrational" abilities. Hulk in all incarnations possesess this ability, and always has. He has repeatedly been referred to as having unlimited strength. If that fact angers you, don't read anything Hulk related I never said it was irrational that his strength increases with his anger, but I feel it's irrational to believe it's without limit.

Certainly Thanos' durability would test those limits. That's all I'm saying. Without any limit we'd have to believe that he could take Galactus down if he got angry enough, and that's just silly.

It has nothing to do with being "angry" about anything...nothing in a comicbook can create those emotions in me, (except de-compressed writing that leaves me feeling ripped off).

KuRuPT Thanosi
It's quite obvious WWh doesn't pack enough power to put Thanos down for the majority.

I agree. I just don't know why this thread has gone on this long. Hulk is out of his league imo. Simple.

nicamarvin
I agree. I just don't know why this thread has gone on this long. Hulk is out of his league imo. Simple. That is true My friend, the Strongest one there is Was Losing a Strenght Match against Juggernaut.....Thanos will trash him even harder.... cool

Omega Vision
Full power Juggernaut would beat Thanos in h/h IMO but that's an off topic digression.

This thread has served its purpose for the most part, and though Thanos is the superior Hulk has the capability to surpass him, it just isn't at all likely.

nicamarvin
Full power Juggernaut would beat Thanos in h/h IMO
watch it.....don't mess with Quanchi.... eek!

Zeuodin
That is true My friend, the Strongest one there is Was Losing a Strenght Match against Juggernaut.....Thanos will trash him even harder.... cool I thought he was losing a momentum match. He couldn't push against Juggs Mystich enchantment to never be stopped.

Omega Vision
watch it.....don't mess with Quanchi.... eek!
Where do you get the idea I'm afraid of Quanchi in the slightest?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Zeuodin
I thought he was losing a momentum match. He couldn't push against Juggs Mystich enchantment to never be stopped.
it was Clearly a Strenght Match..... smokin'

Zeuodin
Is Thanos really stronger than Hulk or just More Durable?

nicamarvin
Is Thanos really stronger than Hulk or just More Durable? Both..... eek! At least in Base....Hulk could always become Stronger but Thanos will KO him way before he gets the chance

Zeuodin
Both..... eek! At least in Base....Hulk could always become Stronger but Thanos will KO him way before he gets the chance How much stronger is Hulk would you say? Where are the instances of Thanos KOing a savage or enraged Hulk with no energy amps?

nicamarvin
How much stronger is Hulk would you say? Where are the instances of Thanos KOing a savage or enraged Hulk with no energy amps? Hulk is NOT stronger But could become with time....and if thanos was Blood Lusted he will make short work of any hulk

Blanket
Comparison:
Thanos beats Surfer to within an inch of his life and has to give Surfer some life force so he can survive or whatnot

Hulk hits Surfer with 'all of his strength' and Hulk starts shaking him because Surfer is completely unaffected. Surfer then KO's him with his board.
Also, when Bannerless Hulk was beating on Surfer pretty much not fighting back and caused no damage, and even got tossed around when Surfer actually did something.
etc

There's also the time a 'low level' Thanos clone one-shotted Hulk, but that wasn't physical...
As well as him going to smash Thing/Hulk's head into each other.

quanchi112
Full power Juggernaut would beat Thanos in h/h IMO but that's an off topic digression.

This thread has served its purpose for the most part, and though Thanos is the superior Hulk has the capability to surpass him, it just isn't at all likely. Not even close. Sorry, but full power Juggs ain't in Thanos' league.Originally posted by Omega Vision
Where do you get the idea I'm afraid of Quanchi in the slightest? You should be.Originally posted by Zeuodin
Is Thanos really stronger than Hulk or just More Durable? A lot stronger than the Hulk and a lot more durable. It's not even close. Originally posted by Zeuodin
How much stronger is Hulk would you say? Where are the instances of Thanos KOing a savage or enraged Hulk with no energy amps? Why can't his fists glow? Hmmmm? He wasn't glowing at all when he easily overpowered him.

h1a8
Hulk's strength is variable. Sure Thanos may be stronger than a calm Hulk but certainly not all versions. This fight depends on where Hulk starts.

Also any feat against Hulk is void since his strength is variable. It's impossible to know exactly what strength level he was at in that particular point in time.

BUSTER1

This thread has served its purpose for the most part, and though Thanos is the superior Hulk has the capability to surpass him, it just isn't at all likely.

thumb up

zeel
Originally posted by Mshinu
Thanos punches his head off and shoves it up Hulk`s own arse. Regenerate that, Greenskin!

rofl

zeel
hulk gets castorated.

Warlord
thanos 10/10

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
Hulk's strength is variable. Sure Thanos may be stronger than a calm Hulk but certainly not all versions. This fight depends on where Hulk starts.

Also any feat against Hulk is void since his strength is variable. It's impossible to know exactly what strength level he was at in that particular point in time. We have never seen the Hulk approach a level in which he could theoretically beat Thanos. Not once ever. He has never demonstrated anywhere near the power of an Odin or a power gem wielding Thor. Thanos has taken on both threats and wasn't put down.

Batman-Prime
Fist fight only? Hulk for the win. Not easy but still.

As for Juggernaut (not trion). H2H only he would stomp Thanos but all powers used to their best he wouldn't stand a chance against Thanos.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
As for Juggernaut (not trion). H2H only he would stomp Thanos but all powers used to their best he wouldn't stand a chance against Thanos.

No holds barred Thanos could only TP Juggernaut or BFR him. The power cosmic won't do much.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>