Black Adam/Sinestro vs. Qausar/Nova

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BattleMage
The strongest incarnation of each character bloodlusted. In a fight to the finish in space. I say if not 5/10 then team 1 6/10. Who agree's with me on this?

BattleMage

BattleMage
Alright now children don't post all at once now.

Nihilist
Team 1.

manx422
T1

BattleMage
O.K. thanks

quanchi112
Team 1. Nova is a huge weak link.

dmills
Team 2. Nova's most powerful incarnation would be more powerful then Super Nova was.

Blanket
Adam gets his face ripping hand out

quanchi112
Originally posted by Blanket
Adam gets his face ripping hand out Is it his right or his left?

Blanket
Right I believe

BattleMage
Originally posted by quanchi112
Is it his right or his left? laughing

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team 1. Nova is a huge weak link.

Team 1 slightly. Hey quanch, you gotta get a hold of some of that new Nova series. Badassery all around.

dmills
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Team 1 slightly. Hey quanch, you gotta get a hold of some of that new Nova series. Badassery all around. Lost cause. He apparently thinks Nova is little more then a basic centurian.

khazra
SInestero can use energy attacks...quasar is one of the best enery manipulators & absorbers going so he no goes him.

And the best quasar had the starbrand didnt he? if it was to a decent level he solos..

Zeuodin
Originally posted by khazra
SInestero can use energy attacks...quasar is one of the best enery manipulators & absorbers going so he no goes him.

And the best quasar had the starbrand didnt he? if it was to a decent level he solos.. Sinestro can drain energy as well. So why would he let Quasar Drain him?

vansonbee
Originally posted by Zeuodin
Sinestro can drain energy as well. So why would he let Quasar Drain him? What comic/issue was perform in?

Was it a different source other than his power ring type?

Thanks~

dmills
Super Nova solo's.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by vansonbee
What comic/issue was perform in?

Was it a different source other than his power ring type?

Thanks~ Sinestro Trained Hal and Hal Absorbed magnetism, light, and even Souls into his ring. They can absorb and redirect nearly any kind of energy.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Zeuodin
Sinestro Trained Hal and Hal Absorbed magnetism, light, and even Souls into his ring. They can absorb and redirect nearly any kind of energy. That answered my question confused

Any comic/issue to that time of training, because it might be feasible during combat.

Prep-Man
Team 1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.