Who would you rather be

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
A Skfather
Example Odin Zeus king thor

or

A Herald
Example Silver serfer , Morg

2. Would you rather be Atum the god eater or Galactus the planet eater?

3. Would you rather be flash or night crawler?

Omega Vision
1: Skyfather, that's a no brainer
2: Galactus
3: Flash. Although I would like to have a prehensile tail for holding more than two things at once, so I'd rather be Flash with Nightcrawler's tail.

Blanket
Silver Penis

Atum

Nightcrawler but without the blue shit/tail.

shiv
Herald. cuz I could cut loose, without destroying teh universe

Atum. can survive on a regular diet.

Flash. = Win!

Lord S
Oh god another retarded thread...

Bouboumaster
1- Skyfather
2- Atum: It should really suck being Galactus, always starving and killing billions for lunch
3- Flash

h1a8
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
A Skfather

or

A Herald

If I can choose and there would be no others then I would choose A Herald, if they don't age. If they do then I would choose Zues since he is immortal too. I want to live forever.

thanos-prime
1.Herald
2.Atum the god eater
3.The flash

rotiart
A Skfather

or

A Herald

Skyfathers trump heralds in power... And can't hve their powers stripped at a whim by big g... And don't answer to anyone...

With a mouth and tongue like atums the ladies would be drawn to me.... :-)

and flash over nightcrawler easy... Teleportation I nice but smart use of the speedforce makes me virtually better in every way... Pkus I'm not blue, furry or have a tail..dates come easier... Why the heck do you think he became a priest and took a vow of celibacy... The vow was redundant! Poor bastards been celibate for years! :-)

Endless Mike
Skyfather, Atum, Flash

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by rotiart
Skyfathers trump heralds in power... And can't hve their powers stripped at a whim by big g... And don't answer to anyone...

With a mouth and tongue like atums the ladies would be drawn to me.... :-)

and flash over nightcrawler easy... Teleportation I nice but smart use of the speedforce makes me virtually better in every way... Pkus I'm not blue, furry or have a tail..dates come easier... Why the heck do you think he became a priest and took a vow of celibacy... The vow was redundant! Poor bastards been celibate for years! :-) doesnt night crawler have the power to change to human or something like that

rotiart
doesnt night crawler have the power to change to human or something like that

No he uses an image inducer so that he'll look human as a hologram projects itself...

AsbestosFlaygon
1. Skyfather

2. Stardust

3. The Flash

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Lord S
Oh god another retarded thread... SHUT UP..... smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.