Uru vs Adamantium

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Which one is stronger? Which one is more versatile?

Omega Vision
Actually nvm, found this.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-434081-uru-vs-admantium.html

Colossus-Big C
quick add in adamantine

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Which one is stronger? Which one is more versatile?
the last I checked was Juggernaut>>enchanted Uru>>Vibranium>>Adamantium1>>Unenchanted Uru>>secondary adamantium>>>>>>>>>>>everybody else,

at least in Durability......... smokin'

thanos-prime
Originally posted by nicamarvin
the last I checked was Juggernaut>>enchanted Uru>>Vibranium>>Adamantium1>>Unenchanted Uru>>secondary adamantium>>>>>>>>>>>everybody else,

No.

nicamarvin

Originally posted by thanos-prime
No.

Haven't you read the Juggernaut vs Galactus thread? or Juggernaut vs a indestructable Adamantium spike thread?

hey don't blame me, its what this forum thinks... smokin'

Doctor-Alvis
Haven't you read the Juggernaut vs Galactus thread? or Juggernaut vs a indestructable Adamantium spike thread?

hey don't blame me, its what this forum thinks... smokin'
You should probably form your own opinions then rather than just going with what everyone else says all the time.

SoulDevourer
PLANE uru? way less hard

prolly comparabel to 2ndary adamatium

SoulDevourer

hey don't blame me, its what this forum thinks... smokin' in that topic o mine theres 1 prob: jug being stoped by the spike is a possibilty (so both are undamaged. copout, duh)

I should of made it so that option dont count erm

geshien
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
You should probably form your own opinions then rather than just going with what everyone else says all the time.

I wouldn't hold my breath.

All you're going to get is a... smokin' .

nicamarvin
Originally posted by geshien
All you're going to get is a... smokin' . ...... smokin'

Colossus-Big C
juggs>adamantium
while adamantium has been broken, juggs has infinit durability and never has been broken(physically)

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
juggs>adamantium
while adamantium has been broken, juggs has infinit durability and never has been broken(physically)

Except the times he has been hurt, and has shown pain.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Enchanted Uru > Pure Adamantium > Secondary Adamantium =/> Regular Uru

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Except the times he has been hurt, and has shown pain. bad writing unless its magic or mysticle based harm or telepathy

Colossus-Big C
Enchanted Uru > Pure Adamantium > Secondary Adamantium =/> Regular Uru the asgardian destroyer would be above all of that

Rage.Of.Olympus
bad writing unless its magic or mysticle based harm or telepathy

Doesn't change the fact that he has been hurt. I don't think it's right either, and think they were stopped just like I think some showings that high end characters have are stupid but it's happened. And it's not an isolated incident, there have been a few where his been hurt and/or showed pain.

geshien
...... smokin'

Like clockwork.

nicamarvin
the asgardian destroyer would be above all of that thats SUPER enchanted URU..... laughing

xJLxKing
Originally posted by geshien
I wouldn't hold my breath.

All you're going to get is a... smokin' . laughing out loud
You read my mind

nicamarvin
Doesn't change the fact that he has been hurt. Adamantium and Uru have also(not hurt, but Damage) but in that case the damage was do NOT in a Magical Kind of way

Rage.Of.Olympus
the asgardian destroyer would be above all of that

Depends what level the Destroyer is at, but yea, the Destroyer has never been destroyed or harmed except the Celestials.

Ironically, the Destroyer at it's supposed highest level is when it had it's lowest durability showing.

Colossus-Big C
thats SUPER enchanted URU..... laughing URU is a stone substance. the destroyer armor is a metal

nicamarvin
URU is a stone substance. the destroyer armor is a metal Destroyer Armor like Thor's Armor are Made from Uru... evil face

Colossus-Big C
Destroyer Armor like Thor's Armor are Made from Uru... evil face im pretty sure is some type of metal. uru is not flexible in any case it wouldnt be able to move

Rage.Of.Olympus
im pretty sure is some type of metal. uru is not flexible in any case it wouldnt be able to move

Not true. There was this Uru monster back in the day made out of Uru and he was able to move just fine or Absorbing Man when he absorbs the properties of Uru etc.

nicamarvin
im pretty sure is some type of metal. uru is not flexible in any case it wouldnt be able to move its not Pure Uru, its an Alloy with Uru and holds alot of Magic spells....

Rage.Of.Olympus
Adamantium and Uru have also(not hurt, but Damage) but in that case the damage was do NOT in a Magical Kind of way

What? Because of the grammar I have absolutely no clue what you're trying to say. No offense.

nicamarvin
Not true. There was this Uru monster back in the day made out of Uru and he was able to move just fine or Absorbing Man when he absorbs the properties of Uru etc. How Durable were this guys?... confused Did the Absorbing Man Absorb any magical properties?.. confused

nicamarvin
What? Because of the grammar I have absolutely no clue what you're trying to say. No offense. Thor has Damage Primary Adamantium, Using Nothing more than Strenght, Magneto has Damage Adamantium, without some Special trick, Thor could Never Hurt Juggernaut....

in a None PIS, None Magic, None Cosmic Test, Juggernaut its>>Adamantium, Uru

Doctor-Alvis
Thor has Damage Primary Adamantium, Using Nothing more than Strenght, Magneto has Damage Adamantium
When?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
When? Remember when He damage that Adamantium Statu?....I did not see any spells or anything... wink

Badabing
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Actually nvm, found this.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-434081-uru-vs-admantium.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.