Thor, Surfer, Quasar, and Hulk vs. Superman, Orion, Flash, Hal Jordan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zeuodin
Fight takes place on an uninhabited version of Earth. No one can leave the atmosphere or destroy the Planet in the fight. The goal is to defeat the other team.
Hulk is already enraged to the point where he thinks Better is dead and killed by the DC members.

Hal Jordan has a blue ring that amps his green ring so that he does not run out of energy for this fight.

xJLxKing
T2
P.s. It's Betty.

Warlord
T1

manx422
Team 2

shokosugi
t2

Mindship
I'm leaning toward Team 2 for the following reasons...

- Hulk is the only one here who does not wield/manip energy (Flash manips kinetic).
- Hulk can't fly. Neither can Flash, but I think his speed could compensate (tough target to hit, at least better than a Hulk leap: a leap is not a controllable trajectory once off the ground).
- Hulk is the slowest one listed.
- T2 has a blue ring.

My only question is: how much could, say, Surfer, amp Hulk with some power cosmic? Enough to give him speed and flight? Enough to win? Ah dunno.

xJLxKing
Flash still has the ability to steal Kinetic Enerfy that means, Thor, Surfer, Hulk, and Quasar are in trouble if he uses it.

Raptor22
id have to say team 2. hulks lack of flight and versatility will be his and his teams downfall. xjlxking i agree flash could steal hulks speed and maybe thors but since quasar has complete control over his energy and since ss can tap into a near limitless supply of pc to countinuously recharge hin kinetic energy it may not work on them. what r your thoughts on the matter.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Mindship
- Hulk can't fly. Neither can Flash, but I think his speed could compensate (tough target to hit, at least better than a Hulk leap: a leap

Flash can fly. At least Wally West can.

Starscream M
Team 2

Flash/Hulk being the difference

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Raptor22
id have to say team 2. hulks lack of flight and versatility will be his and his teams downfall. xjlxking i agree flash could steal hulks speed and maybe thors but since quasar has complete control over his energy and since ss can tap into a near limitless supply of pc to countinuously recharge hin kinetic energy it may not work on them. what r your thoughts on the matter.
Ye, you are right about SS and Quasar. If he is sucessful at stealing their speed, they will just recover it, but it doesn't mean Flash didn't add their speed to his own. He can also lend his speed to others

Kris Blaze
This Hal seems a bit OP.

Raptor22
sorry, double post

Raptor22
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Ye, you are right about SS and Quasar. If he is sucessful at stealing their speed, they will just recover it, but it doesn't mean Flash didn't add their speed to his own. He can also lend his speed to others I agree

Warlord
Changed my mind....this battle can easily turn into a 4 vs 3.

T2

The Nuul
Hulk once again is weak link and causes T2 FTW.

Warlord
Originally posted by The Nuul
Hulk once again is weak link and causes T2 FTW.

hulk smash!

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

Naija boy
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Flash still has the ability to steal Kinetic Enerfy that means, Thor, Surfer, Hulk, and Quasar are in trouble if he uses it.

Nope. it wont work on SS quasar or Thor.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Zeuodin
Fight takes place on an uninhabited version of Earth. No one can leave the atmosphere or destroy the Planet in the fight. The goal is to defeat the other team.
Hulk is already enraged to the point where he thinks Better is dead and killed by the DC members.

Hal Jordan has a blue ring that amps his green ring so that he does not run out of energy for this fight.

lol Better??? <<<

Prep-Man
Team 2.

celeyhyga17
Gonna be really hard to beat that Thor/SS combo(sickest combo out there). But im leaning towards team 2 by a slim margin because Flash will lend them his speed. Will make an already fast team to wtfzomgz fast. Some peeps will sell Hulk short but if he's already enraged its gonna be a tough fight. Quasar seems to have been upgraded since his return. The Supes, Orion, and Hal trio with even greater speed is gonna be hell. Also Hal doesnt have to worry about exhausting his ring. He can go all out from the get go! Team 2 wins 6/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.