Katsumoto and his Samurai Army (The Last Samurai) vs the Immortals (300)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
I just got through watching The Last Samurai and an idea came into my head.

What if Katsumoto (along with Nathan Algren) and his army of hardcore samurai took on Xerses' elite forces, the Immortals on the open plains of Japan (where Katsumoto made his last stand)?

To make things interesting, the Uber-Immortal is also in this fight.

Rogue Jedi
I might take alot of flak for this, but I believe that the samurai would pwn the 300 if it got to be a close up sword on sword battle.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I might take alot of flak for this, but I believe that the samurai would pwn the 300 if it got to be a close up sword on sword battle.

You misread the intro. Leonidas and his wrecking crew of 300 are not the opponents. The Immortals are.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
You misread the intro. Leonidas and his wrecking crew of 300 are not the opponents. The Immortals are.

then this is spite

Rogue Jedi
You misread the intro. Leonidas and his wrecking crew of 300 are not the opponents. The Immortals are. No, I was just saying.

NemeBro
The samurai would never get near the 300. The fight wouldbe a curb in Sparta's favor, and even pure sword on sword, the Spartans possess vastly superior physical attributes.

The Immortals win.

Robtard
I just got through watching The Last Samurai and an idea came into my head.

What if Katsumoto (along with Nathan Algren) and his army of hardcore samurai took on Xerses' elite forces, the Immortals on the open plains of Japan (where Katsumoto made his last stand)?

To make things interesting, the Uber-Immortal is also in this fight.

So 10,000 demon-men versus 100 or so Japanese guys.

NemeBro
Yeah, this fight is gay...The Immortals outnumber them a hundred fold, are stronger physically, and even has t3h Uber Immortal. The samurai will not survive the first wave of arrows.

Impediment
Spite thread.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.