Wolverine vss. Nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BattleMage
Pure H2H first fight.

Second fight all out. Who wins?

Bouboumaster
Wolverine stomp and this is a spite thread

rotiart
Powers and weapons and shit allowed?

Wolverine... For an easy majority 9/10...
Battlehammer or carver9 could probably post good reasons for it...
But wolerines stats make this so unfair

BattleMage
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Wolverine stomp and this is a spite thread But doesn't Nightwing have a utility belt with all kinds of shit? Plus trained by Bats himself?

Konton
Wolverine.

vansonbee
Logan doesn't go berserk in all confrontations you know. He master many fighting techniques from Kung-Fu and experiences. Oh ya, alot of ninja killing experiences lolzshuriken

Going all out on second part? Claws vs belts? Split? Knock-out gas by Nightwing :]

tideoftime
Simple H2H?/Non-lethal?

Nightwing, as he edges in terms of agility and skill. 7/10

To the death? Oh, please...

Logan's claws, regeneration, and resistance to poisons/toxins means the best Nightwing can hope for is some very lucky blows that stun Wolvie for a moment while Dick trusses him up... 9/10 Logan

grimify
Nightwing doesn't get much respect but he is a bad ass. He could definitely get some wins.

Juk3n
Originally posted by tideoftime
Simple H2H?/Non-lethal?

Nightwing, as he edges in terms of skill. 7/10

observe ^ insanity.

Originally posted by grimify
Nightwing doesn't get much respect but he is a bad ass. He could definitely get some wins.

By what means? as in..How?

manx422
Caes 1 NW
Case 2 Wolvie

Eternal Idol

iceman24567
Whats up with these lopsided threads? h2h Wolverines better also stronger, faster more durable he stops. With gear Grayson can take some but not a majority.

thanos-prime

AsbestosFlaygon
This is lopsided

Battlehammer
good lord some NW fans are quite dilusional

Prep-Man
Nightwing with ease.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Nightwing with ease.

proving my statement correct thank you.

Prep-Man
HAHAHA. Don't take things so seriously. You didn't think I was serious, do you?

Believe it or not, but Wolverine is one of my fav characters. And my first character who I was a fan of.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Prep-Man
HAHAHA. Don't take things so seriously. You didn't think I was serious, do you?

Believe it or not, but Wolverine is one of my fav characters. And my first character who I was a fan of.
lol. I was not sure to be honest, look at some of the posts in this thread. can't believe so many people picked NW lol. which is absurd espically since it h2h, and there really no way NW could put him down given NW power out put.

CortSether
Wolverine has hundreds of years of fighting experience not to mention his stats are higher than Nightwing's in all areas.

Vega from SF could even take out Nightwing.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by manx422
Caes 1 NW
Case 2 Wolvie

Case 1 NW-whaaaattt???????

Just keep teling yourself that.

Warlord
Originally posted by CortSether

Vega from SF could even take out Nightwing.

???

The Nuul

Survivor19
Logan, all the way...

Raptor22
the only question in this fight is will logan slash him to death or stab him.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by BattleMage
But doesn't Nightwing have a utility belt with all kinds of shit? Plus trained by Bats himself?

Wolverine tank punches from ****in' Hulk.
So what a punch from Nightwing will do?

Hell, Nightwing can't even hide! Wolverine is faster, and would found him with his senses.

Dick's only adventage his arm range, and the only thing, against Wolverine that he could do is pray for a quick death.

Without, like, some days of prep, this fight isn't even worth talking about.

valtiz
the way this fight should go? wolverine 10/10 without much effort dick grason is nothing but a kid to this old war dog but in comics i really see nightwing wins simple because wolverine gets too much disrespect this days and last time when gorilla man humiliated him like that.... that was the last straw seriously i see that marvel spits on the character if they allow some gorilla to take him out with a head butt which was suppose to break gorilla man's skull

Parmaniac
Nightwing STOMPS

ok guys come on it's on shifty

rotiart
As a matter of skill... I give it to dick Grayson all day

as a matter of op and powersets... Wolverine all day...

Wolverine has been disabled by people lesser than hulks before... Ie mr x

Dick is no slouch...but wolverine has a huge powerset advantage

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by rotiart

as a matter of op and powersets... Wolverine all day...

Wolverine has been disabled by people lesser than hulks before... Ie mr x

Dick is no slouch...but wolverine has a huge powerset advantage

Wolverine, technically, ownz Dick in skillz too.

Juk3n

that's because you're off your meds.

What makes you think Dick is more skilfull? Batman isnt even more skillfull than wolverine. The fact of the matter is wolverine doesn't always have to resort to skillfull MA displays to take someone down, so people - like you - just assume he's a wildly swinging nutcase, but when he needs it, he has much more skill in reserves than Dick.

grimify
Originally posted by Juk3n
that's because you're off your meds.

What makes you think Dick is more skilfull? Batman isnt even more skillfull than wolverine. The fact of the matter is wolverine doesn't always have to resort to skillfull MA displays to take someone down, so people - like you - just assume he's a wildly swinging nutcase, but when he needs it, he has much more skill in reserves than Dick.

Batman is more skilled than Wolverine. Nightwing isn't as good, but he is close. With gear, Nightwing could pull off some wins.

Batman-Prime
H2H NW is close to logan, probably 4/10

All out, with Belt and whatever Logan 8/10

Zeuodin
Batman is more skilled than Wolverine. Nightwing isn't as good, but he is close. With gear, Nightwing could pull off some wins. He can get like one or 2 with some serious gear and prep. It only takes Wolverine one good swipe to cripple NW by taking a limb, or out right killing him if he doesn't feel like playing with his food.

rotiart
the problem with the "wolverine is more skilled" argument can be proven because there are many feats of wolverine with no mutant powers... Adamantium... Etc?

Doubtful. Even before his claws manifested don't you think his mutant healfing factor strngth and speed lend credence to an unfair match?

Nightwing does everything he does based only upon his natural training.
As a matter of wolverines skill... With no powers to help him... When has he exhibited his awesome skill?

Bouboumaster
Batman is more skilled than Wolverine. Nightwing isn't as good, but he is close. With gear, Nightwing could pull off some wins.

With gear, Nightwing still have 0 chances, if he doesn't have prep too.

SamZED
the problem with the "wolverine is more skilled" argument can be proven because there are many feats of wolverine with no mutant powers... Adamantium... Etc?

Doubtful. Even before his claws manifested don't you think his mutant healfing factor strngth and speed lend credence to an unfair match?

Nightwing does everything he does based only upon his natural training.
As a matter of wolverines skill... With no powers to help him... When has he exhibited his awesome skill? What the f**k? I'll let someone else take this cause im too tired to post gazillion scans with Logan displaying his MA fighting skills. NW got nothig on him. Logan's skills match or more like surpass Batman's.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by SamZED
What the f**k? I'll let someone else take this cause im too tired to post gazillion scans with Logan displaying his MA fighting skills. NW got nothig on him. Logan's skills match or more like surpass Batman's. I do not agree

Bouboumaster

As a matter of wolverines skill... With no powers to help him... When has he exhibited his awesome skill?

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Skill/UncannyX-MenAnnual199913Skill.jpg

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/1248/capsaveqv8.jpg
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/7774/capsave2me4.jpg
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/7628/capsave3ur2.jpg
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/4320/capsave4du7.jpg

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/6102/ogungpracticeduelhj3.jpg
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/7268/ogungpracticeduel2mi7.jpg

Bouboumaster
If NIghtwing can survive something like this, on regular basis, I will admit that he might have a chance. Maybe.

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/6706/invincibleironmanv4012pep4.jpg

-Pr-
Wolverine, though i could see Nightwing getting one or two out of ten.

wolfpack86
Wolverine for the absolute stomp.

StiltmanFTW
Adamantiumless Logan besting Shang-Chi without the use of claws till the very end. He got hit only once and that was a cheap shot no expression

1. http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/284/shangchi2af8.jpg
2. http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/2512/shangchi3eu5.jpg

Logan emulating Cap's shield throw with a trash can lid.

1. http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/1253/wolvieiscapgp1.jpg
2. http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/6516/wolvieiscap2us7.jpg
3. http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5071/wolvieiscap3ri1.jpg

Dodging ray-blasts while simultaneously taking down the enemy...

1. http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/3595/scurred.jpg

Props to jinzin for the scans.

Wolverine has many skill feats even in weakened/mind-controlled/depowered/etc. state... the most recent example would be him walking all over ninjas of Clan Yashida right after experiencing teleport sickness... then he got shot 6-7 times in the back and managed to stalemate Silver Samurai while holding back. He used the claws just for blocking Harada's first attack, then sheathed them...

Not good enough? How about owning Thing while trying to fight mind-control and missing a portion of his soul? Defeating all but one Blackdragon Squad member without the claws? Kicking the crap out of armed guards while depowered and shackled?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by -Pr-
Wolverine, though i could see Nightwing getting one or two out of ten.
in H2H? seriously? how?

shiv
Anyway

few a'yew realise dc martial arts are in fact not identical to marvel martial arts.

first fight: H2H
based on detailed knowledge of Wolverine

in Australia
in Canada
in China Hong Kong Japan etc
in his solo title
and in Westchester

and based on Graysons capabilities canonized with The flying graysons, and as Robin, As Nightwing and in his Two solo titles, as leader of The Teen titans and The Outsiders

The Logical outcome is

Nightwing pwning Logan in straight up h2h.

With Powers, suits & utility belts its anyones guess.

Scans of Bricks crushing Wolverine with Cars illustrate why Its tempting to put Nightwing 10/10 in round two.

Logan's cis habit of hotheadedly leaping into battle after completing his reconnaissance won't help him against guys like nightwing and green arrow.

In fact if round 2 was against green arrow I'd make it G.A. 7-9/10. G.A. is a nasty s.o.b. he'd probably spend a year under the jla regeneration ray but he'd get the job done.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by shiv
Anyway

few a'yew realise dc martial arts are in fact not identical to marvel martial arts.

first fight: H2H
based on detailed knowledge of Wolverine

in Australia
in Canada
in China Hong Kong Japan etc
in his solo title
and in Westchester

and based on Graysons capabilities canonized with The flying graysons, and as Robin, As Nightwing and in his Two solo titles, as leader of The Teen titans and The Outsiders

The Logical outcome is

Nightwing pwning Logan in straight up h2h.

With Powers, suits & utility belts its anyones guess.

Scans of Bricks crushing Wolverine with Cars illustrate why Its tempting to put Nightwing 10/10 in round two.

Logan's cis habit of hotheadedly leaping into battle after completing his reconnaissance won't help him against guys like nightwing and green arrow.

In fact if round 2 was against green arrow I'd make it G.A. 7-9/10. G.A. is a nasty s.o.b. he'd probably spend a year under the jla regeneration ray but he'd get the job done.

please tell me this is a joke? it has to be no one is this ignorant and think spout nonsenses and then giving night wing the win based on nothing but bias means anything here.

Battlehammer
green arrow 7-9/10, good lord the crap you spout is utterly absurd.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
please tell me this is a joke? it has to be no one is this ignorant and think spout nonsenses and then giving night wing the win based on nothing but bias means anything here. you calling someone biased? hahahaha lol

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
you calling someone biased? hahahaha lol
you making fun of some one else is priceless.

look at his post the first part does not even make senses...........

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, I can't understand his reasoning either.

shiv
were I to explain further
I would be explaining
in vain.

Knowledge
and preconceived ideas
are natural enemies.

Starscream M

look at his post the first part does not even make senses........... he's saying without powers, he thinks Grayson is more skilled than Logan.

which is not ridiculous by any stretch.

Bentley
Do the thread, lets see how Dick fares.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yeah, I can't understand his reasoning either.
he just ranting, he has no logic or reasoning out side personal bias.

whats even funnier is he thinks he has "detailed knowledge" of wolverine and then he talks and says utter nonsenses proving that he has far from detailed knowledge or even basic.

Battlehammer
he's saying without powers, he thinks Grayson is more skilled than Logan.

which is not ridiculous by any stretch.
No he not, he said no such thing. Read is post again were does it say no powers?

yes it is quite the stretch even more so to say NW pwns Wolverine.

shiv
you making fun of some one else is priceless.

look at his post the first part does not even make senses...........

mhmm

remind me to type it nice and slow for u next time wink

Starscream M
No he not, he said no such thing. Read is post again were does it say no powers?

"Nightwing pwning Logan in straight up h2h.

With Powers, suits & utility belts its anyones guess."

that's implied that he thinks WITHOUT powers, nightwing would win.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by shiv
mhmm

remind me to type it nice and slow for u next time wink
or maybe you should be clearer and try not maybe read up on the character your debating about and maybe few the scans presented.

Battlehammer
"Nightwing pwning Logan in straight up h2h.

With Powers, suits & utility belts its anyones guess."

that's implied that he thinks WITHOUT powers, nightwing would win.

thats was far from clear, but assuming that what he did mean how is the relevent to the thread? sinces they do have powers in this match up.

Night wing aint pwning wolverine period, with or with out powers.

anyone guess is he delusional. It takes one of the character one swipe to win the fight while it takes the other everything he gots to have a pray of winning.

Starscream M
thats was far from clear, but assuming that what he did mean how is the relevent to the thread? sinces they do have powers in this match up.

Night wing aint pwning wolverine period, with or with out powers.

anyone guess is he delusional. It takes one of the character one swipe to win the fight while it takes the other everything he gots to have a pray of winning. I agree that with powers, Nightwing doesn't have a chance in hell. I just find it funny that you have the gall to call someone biased when you're one of the most biased posters on kmc. big grin

Battlehammer
I agree that with powers, Nightwing doesn't have a chance in hell. I just find it funny that you have the gall to call someone biased when you're one of the most biased posters on kmc. big grin
says the biggest idiot of the board..............

what did I say that was so bias again. come on lets see some prove.

Starscream M
says the biggest idiot of the board..............

what did I say that was so bias again. come on lets see some prove. you've said logan's claws are more deadly than a FRIGGIN NUKE...

do I need to say more?

your bias is obvious to anyone who've ever read one of your rambling posts

Battlehammer
you've said logan's claws are more deadly than a FRIGGIN NUKE...

do I need to say more?

your bias is obvious to anyone who've ever read one of your rambling posts
I never said that at all actaully. nice fail try again.

yes sinces I never said that.

again says the biggest idiot of the board. just like when you said I lied about wolverien giving capt the blot clot. He has a pre occuring condition I recall you saying and yet I ramble?

shiv
omgimlmfaolol
haa-ahahahaha

Starscream M
I never said that at all actaully. nice fail try again.

yes sinces I never said that.

again says the biggest idiot of the board. just like when you said I lied about wolverien giving capt the blot clot. He has a pre occuring condition I recall you saying and yet I ramble? do you have alzheimers?

you said that less than a day ago

jeebus

Spire
Wolverine wins.

Battlehammer
do you have alzheimers?

you said that less than a day ago

jeebus
never said that at all. One thing that was brought up is that wolverine claws are potentially more dangerous to bricks then nukes, due to the ability to pierce there hide while a Nuke can't. However I was not the one to even bring this up nor did I say his claws were more deadly then a Nuke.

No, you just make shit up and take things out of context.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.