Juggernaut vs SuperMan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
ok guys this is Trion Juggernaut with the Power of Zoom vs Guardian Amp SuperBoy Prime....

they fight on the core of a Star about to go SuperNova(iron Core), so they have 1 hour before the Star Goes KA BOOM...........!... eek!

BFR is Allowed..... laughing

SamZED
Why give Juggs all the upgrades? I mean, if bfr wasn't allowed it would've been a stalemate even vs a classic Juggernaut. And stalemate only because Supes is too fast for Juggernaut to get hit and Superman cant do jack to Juggernaut other than bfr.

xJLxKing
I don't get it. Juggernaut still can't move in space. He is just standing there.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by SamZED
Why give Juggs all the upgrades?
Trion? well because he is very close to Skyfather level guy and Supe fanboys think Guardian Amp Supes is also very close to if not a fully Skyfather level guy...., and the speed is just too be as fast as Supes..

Originally posted by xJLxKing
I don't get it. Juggernaut still can't move in space. He is just standing there. the fight takes place in the Iron Core of a Soon To be Black Hole.......... smokin' so they can actually walk in it.... cool

Colossus-Big C
Trion juggernaut stomps the freak

BattleMage
BUMP.

Knowsbleed33
Threadfail.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Threadfail. Shut your Stupid Pie Hole...... mad

Knowsbleed33
Insultfail.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Insultfail. LA BIEJA Q T PARIO JUEPUTA.... mad

galactusischere
Stalemate...

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by nicamarvin
LA BIEJA Q T PARIO JUEPUTA.... mad
Speak English, duck.

manx422
SuperMan

CortSether
I don't get it. Juggernaut still can't move in space. He is just standing there.

Juggernaut has been shown to be able to run through space.

r0nm0n88
lol, zoom alone should be able to handle this. juggs with his powers is pretty crazy, he take its it.

btw im ignoring all the post about him moving in space and this and that and just matching the two guys up and saying juggs got this one.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by CortSether
Juggernaut has been shown to be able to run through space. Yet, there are more evidence to point out that he can't. More recent as well

Bentley
Prime for the easy win... As usual.

Knowsbleed33
Yet, there are more evidence to point out that he can't. More recent as well

Which is more valid in your opinion? Both on panel and canon.

Juggernaut can't run in space without something to stand on btw. He has advanced in mid-air though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.