Master Chief runs a Mortal Kombat Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spartan117ftw
Chief takes on a Mortal Kombat Endurance Gauntlet. He has an Assault Rifle, Sniper Rifle, Frags and Plasma grenades, and a Bubble Shield.

1. Reptile
2. Sub-Zero
3. Scorpion
4. Motaro
5. Shao Kahn

Will he complete the Gauntlet?

iChaos
He clears the gaunlet, I think...

NemeBro
He at least gets to Shao Khan, maybe clears.

Sin_Volvagia
With that bubble shield in the way, only Shao Kahn seems to have a chance since he does have magic. But Master Chief clears the gauntlet with just his final opponent as the problem.

wammamram
um.... lets see. master cheif hides in a bush and shots every single one of their heads off,besides shao khan who he throws in a pile of spikes

Spartan117ftw
Originally posted by wammamram
um.... lets see. master cheif hides in a bush and shots every single one of their heads off,besides shao khan who he throws in a pile of spikes

He's in the Mortal Kombat universe, so there may not be many places of cover for chief, especially in scorpion's lair. But still, yes, chief can still easily rape all of them. I'm starting to think I should have put tougher foes (ex. kintaro, chameleon)

Nemesis X
Right when Scorpion is about to incinerate Master Chief, the Spartan notices a skull. He yanks it off between Scorpion's shoulders and flees.

In case you don't get the joke, Chief hunts for skulls in some of his Halo games.

Spartan117ftw
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Right when Scorpion is about to incinerate Master Chief, the Spartan notices a skull. He yanks it off between Scorpion's shoulders and flees.

In case you don't get the joke, Chief hunts for skulls in some of his Halo games.

Skull Name : Scorpion
Effect: Master Chief gets scorpion's Hell-power and burns all of the others into ashes.

Oh yeah if Chief holds the skull too tightly, it'll break, and his skullpower will disappear.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.