Hand To Hand Run down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zeuodin
So I can get clarification on some things.

People Said Thor beats Morg hand to hand the strongest of the heralds.

But I am pretty sure Morg would Whip Hulks Ass.

But Hulk Beats Thor handily in hand to hand.

So Who wins in these bouts? Hand to hand only. No other powers. Reflex speed only. No Super movement speed.

Thor vs. Hulk

Hulk vs. Morg

Morg vs. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer vs. Thor

Thor vs. Gladiator

Gladiator vs. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer vs. Hulk

Hulk vs. Gladiator

Gladiator vs. Morg

Kris Blaze
I must've missed the comic where Hulk beat Thor.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
I must've missed the comic where Hulk beat Thor. Prolly the ones were Hulk Trashed the avengers. That team that Thor has been part of for years. And you missing a comic is NOT an opinion on this thread. Give one. Or just go to another thread.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Zeuodin
So I can get clarification on some things.

People Said Thor beats Morg hand to hand the strongest of the heralds.

But I am pretty sure Morg would Whip Hulks Ass.

So Who wins in these bouts? Hand to hand only. No other powers. Reflex speed only. No Super movement speed.

Thor vs. Hulk

Hulk vs. Morg

Morg vs. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer vs. Thor

Thor vs. Gladiator

Gladiator vs. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer vs. Hulk

Hulk vs. Gladiator

Gladiator vs. Morg
where is Juggernaut.... mad

I must've missed the comic where Hulk beat Thor.

Hulk as Young Maestro beat a Warrior Madness Thor...... smokin'

kgkg
Hulk , Gladiator winners of h2h.

and for
Silver Surfer vs. Thor - Thor wins
Hulk vs. Gladiator - Hulk wins

Kris Blaze
Prolly the ones were Hulk Trashed the avengers. That team that Thor has been part of for years. And you missing a comic is NOT an opinion on this thread. Give one. Or just go to another thread.
Gotta back up your claims man. Shit never happened.

Looks like your opinion is based on a single matchup as well, that's not a very solid foundation.
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Hulk as Young Maestro beat a Warrior Madness Thor...... smokin'
Nah.

Writer had no idea what warrior madness was, nor did the fight end no expression

Zeuodin
Gotta back up your claims man. Shit never happened.

Looks like your opinion is based on a single matchup as well, that's not a very solid foundation.

Nah.

Writer had no idea what warrior madness was, nor did the fight end no expression So basically the writer didn't know what was going on so the fight is invalid? Hmm. Thor has held his own against Hulk hand to hand but was always on the defensive side. He can't beat Hulk hand to hand.

Kris Blaze
So basically the writer didn't know what was going on so the fight is invalid? Hmm. Thor has held his own against Hulk hand to hand but was always on the defensive side. He can't beat Hulk hand to hand.
Didn't say it was invalid, said they did know what the hell warrior madness was. Hulk still didn't win that fight, so the point is moot. If Thor has to kill the Hulk, he will. If it's a fight where he's trying to protect some human, Hulk will naturally become stronger. Even so, Hulk has never been able to take him out.

Thor on the other hand, killed 'im once. After hours of fighting.

BattleMage
HULK SMASH!

Rage.Of.Olympus

Must have missed that fan fiction.

Prolly the ones were Hulk Trashed the avengers. That team that Thor has been part of for years. And you missing a comic is NOT an opinion on this thread. Give one. Or just go to another thread.

You referring to Banner less Hulk? If so, so what if he trashed the Avengers? That means absolutely NOTHING. I don't give a shit if that the team was Hercules, Wonder Man, Iron Man, Namor etc. It doesn't matter.

Want to know the reason why it doesn't matter? Because Thor took on a stronger Banner less Hulk than that the Avengers did, was going toe to toe like usual, then drops him on his ass in one hit, when he was pissed off.

So again, when did the comic where Thor was trashed by the Hulk happen, because I've never read it and I've read all of their comic fights.

So basically the writer didn't know what was going on so the fight is invalid? Hmm. Thor has held his own against Hulk hand to hand but was always on the defensive side. He can't beat Hulk hand to hand.

No, not really. Thor has always stalemated the Hulk. Hell, his been on the offensive side more than the Hulk. His even killed him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.