Altaïr Ibn La-Ahad vs Aragorn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
The Assassin (Assassin's Creed) against the hidden Ranger/Heir. Everything goes. Who wins?

One Free Man
I see altair taking this. he just has mad skills like that.

Bladewind
I agree with the free man. Altair's got throwing knives. What is Aragorn gonna do against that?
(How about a poll?)

One Free Man
aragorn has a bow, but still. altair has alot of hidden things in his arsenal.

First_Tsurugi06
Aragorn sh*t stomps him. He's fought the worse things better with one weapon than Altair has against templar grunts with four; Altair's nothing special.

Robtard
Originally posted by One Free Man
aragorn has a bow, but still. altair has alot of hidden things in his arsenal.

Wrist blade and throwing knives, what else?

One Free Man
Originally posted by Robtard
Wrist blade and throwing knives, what else? hes got his back knife and h2h skills. aragorn has a bow and a sword and a knife.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Bladewind
I agree with the free man. Altair's got throwing knives. What is Aragorn gonna do against that?
(How about a poll?)

Same thing he did against Lurtz. I suggest you watch LOTR again.

Bladewind
Altair is NOT Lurtz.

Robtard
Altair is NOT Lurtz.

No shit, Lurtz would grab Altair and break him, easily too.

Ms.Marvel
truth.

aragorn breaks him.

Allankles
Altair massacres him. I'm sorry for Aragorn here but Altair has him beat for sheer arsenal, skills and agility.

Altair has the double hidden blades (he invented them). Throwing knives. Hidden poison blade (invented them). And just for overkill he has the hidden pistol (invented that too).

ares834
Aragorn ****in devestates Altair.

Admiral Akbar
Altair is NOT Lurtz.

No shit...but Aragorn has clearly demonstrated the ability to deflect knives with his sword. What is Altair going to do against a bow?

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Allankles
Altair massacres him. I'm sorry for Aragorn here but Altair has him beat for sheer arsenal, skills and agility.

Altair has the double hidden blades (he invented them). Throwing knives. Hidden poison blade (invented them). And just for overkill he has the hidden pistol (invented that too). I don't think he had a pistol in the first game. Ezio has it in the new one, though.

Robtard
Originally posted by Allankles

Altair has the double hidden blades (he invented them). Throwing knives. Hidden poison blade (invented them). And just for overkill he has the hidden pistol (invented that too).

No. No. Probably in agility.

No. Yes. No. No.

Allankles
Originally posted by Mairuzu
I don't think he had a pistol in the first game. Ezio has it in the new one, though.

If it's Altair at his peak, he had the hidden pistol. If you read the encrypted codex, Altair created the hidden pistol in the early 13th century. Ezio's own pistol was made possible by Altair's design.

Even Ezio's new stealthier assassination techniques were formulated by Altair to counter the Templar's changing tactics, as the grew more secretive.

Allankles
Originally posted by Robtard
No. No. Probably in agility.

No. Yes. No. No.

Yes to all of them. Well, combat skill might be debatable. Altair has all those weapons at his peak.

He invented the hidden pistol - miniaturizing the cumbersome early guns of the 13th century, the new hidden blades (giving 2 hidden blades to his best Assassins).

He also invented the special armor Ezio unlocks towards the end. The armor, according to him, would make the Templar unstoppable if they got hold of the schematics he encrypted.

Robtard
No, as per the OP, this is Altair from "Assassin's Creed", the younger Altair. Not what you learn in the following games.

Allankles
I don't see him being specific tbh. If he wants to be specific he could say AC I. But if it's AC I Altair then it's a toss up really. I think that's the most honest assessment imo.

Altair defeated Al Mualim with the POE, Aragorn has killed several Uruk-Hai. No Uruk Hai is as dangerous as Al Mualim with the PoE so I give an edge to Altair.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.