WWH-Sentry vs. WW3-Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BattleMage
Yo fellas there going all out in this one. So let me hear some comicbook educated opinons please. Thankyou

vansonbee
Sentry for the win.

You know he also releasing energy blasts out at Hulk right?

BattleMage
No i did not know that. Any way i could not see any energy blast.

quanchi112
Sentry wins.

Peterlanemk9000
Sentry stomps. Oh yeh in the new Dark Avengers Sentry/Void stomps Molecule man. Sentry>>>>half a cube being

Rage.Of.Olympus
He gave World War Hulk like 8 free shots to the face, and he wanted to lose as I recall (Seeing as how his powers depend on his mental state that is an impressive showing of durability.). He also wasn't only using physical attacks, energy attacks that together wore down World War Hulk plus allowed him to gain the advantage of the fight like half way, and seeing as how shitty Black Adam durability was at this instance, he gets beat down into the ground.

Sentry wins 10/10.

BattleMage
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
He gave World War Hulk like 8 free shots to the face, and he wanted to lose as I recall (Seeing as how his powers depend on his mental state that is an impressive showing of durability.). He also wasn't only using physical attacks, energy attacks that together wore down World War Hulk plus allowed him to gain the advantage of the fight like half way, and seeing as how shitty Black Adam durability was at this instance, he gets beat down into the ground.

Sentry wins 10/10. What is the best version of Black Adam then?

Rage.Of.Olympus
He's impressed me more in his regular appearances.

The recent one where he beats the shit out of Wizard Captain Marvel while weakened as I recall should be pretty up there, if we assume "Bill as Wizard = Shazam". Of course it might just be a low showing for the Keeper of the Rock of Eternity.

BattleMage
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
He's impressed me more in his regular appearances.

The recent one where he beats the shit out of Wizard Captain Marvel while weakened as I recall should be pretty up there, if we assume "Bill as Wizard = Shazam". Of course it might just be a low showing for the Keeper of the Rock of Eternity. The Keeper of the Rock of Eternity. Who is the equal in Marvel? Magic/power level etc.

vansonbee
Originally posted by BattleMage
The Keeper of the Rock of Eternity. Who is the equal in Marvel? Magic/power level etc. What the point though?

Black Adam beaten down Billy (CM), the current Keeper of the Rock of Eternity... :[

Its just a title and Billy hasn't done anything as Keeper yet.

Shazam (old keeper) is comparable to Zeus (DC) in terms of rank/power.

BattleMage
OK . Thats all i needed know.

dmills
Originally posted by Peterlanemk9000
Oh yeh in the new Dark Avengers Sentry/Void stomps Molecule man. Sentry>>>>half a cube being What?

BattleMage
Originally posted by dmills
What? Beats the hell out of me.

Peterlanemk9000
Originally posted by dmills
What?

Yup Sentry pwns a cosmic cube being in Dark Avengers 12.....Sentry>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nova. Suck a dick *****.

BattleMage
Yup Sentry pwns a cosmic cube being in Dark Avengers 12.....Sentry>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nova. Suck a dick *****. Who was it?

celeyhyga17
Post that pwning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This i gotta see. i was leaning on Black Adam about 6/10

bbrem123
Sentry stomps. Oh yeh in the new Dark Avengers Sentry/Void stomps Molecule man. Sentry>>>>half a cube being

molecule man is above cube being i thought?...even though he his half of one

Bentley
Yup Sentry pwns a cosmic cube being in Dark Avengers 12.....Sentry>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nova. Suck a dick *****.

Molecule Man surely regenerates and kicks his ass, really just wait for the actual comic.

bbrem123
ya there is no way that he dies from that...or could he be the one that dies???

and they say that some dies for reelz cuz it is MM and he can most likey come back

-Pr-
guys, please don't interact with socks.

Nihilist
Adam wins at least 6/10

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Nihilist
Adam wins at least 6/10

thumb up

Though I like Sentry embarrasment his costume is kind of cute... erm cool

xJLxKing
Adam 8/10

Philosophía
Black Adam.

Everytime.

iceman24567
Adam

dmills
Wait a minute, can somebody post scans of this or a least recap? When did Sentry pwn up the MM? If this is true then that is a game changer for me because I was leaning towards Black Adam.

iceman24567
Why would it change anything? We are using Sentry as he was in WWH no expression

dmills
Originally posted by iceman24567
Why would it change anything? We are using Sentry as he was in WWH no expression Oh yeah. My bad. But still... Damn, no wonder why he's been getting so much love around here lately.

bbrem123
sentry wins...it is the same sentry as always...and if he does let BA hit him like he let hulk do then sentry takes it

The Nuul
Adam for now.

quanchi112

namorsubby
black adam rips his face off

Warlord
SENTRY

bbrem123
sentry

thanos-prime
Adam

BlackZero30x
adam

Omega Vision
ADAM!!!!!!!

WickedDynamite
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on what?

Base on the fact Sentry couldn't even subdue a raging Hulk.

Adam FTW!

bbrem123
i didnt know u subdue someone by letting them punch u in the face over and over

Omega Vision
Originally posted by bbrem123
What's your point? He failed miserably. Sentry's problem is that he can't fight worth a damn and he's incredibly unreliable.

bbrem123
oo i know...but i dont think adam could handle what sentry was dishing out in that fight

iceman24567
Really Black Adam has always had good damage soak.

Omega Vision
oo i know...but i dont think adam could handle what sentry was dishing out in that fight
I think he could. He beat Martian Manhunter who's pretty much a more competent Sentry with even more powers.

WickedDynamite
WW3 BA was not your average BA. He was amp with Egyptian gods. Keep in mind he never reach full capacity thanks to CM changing the word.

SamZED
So its Black Adam at pretty much his best vs Sentry who at the time was jobbing so even Hulk could kick his ass?What the f**k? Adam stomps...

JakeTheBank
Teth owns Bob

carver9
Originally posted by SamZED
So its Black Adam at pretty much his best vs Sentry who at the time was jobbing so even Hulk could kick his ass?What the f**k? Adam stomps...

Well the writer of that story stated that WWH>>Superman along with 5 other writers.

So I'm pretty sure that if they think WWH is above Supes they would let WWH give Sentry a good fight.

BlackZero30x

well actually the strategy is you let someone attack you until they get tired and you go in at full strength and KO them...it's only good to those who can with stand a lot of punishment...in real life some boxers use this as a last ditch effort...idk if that's what sentry was thinking or not but yes i guess technically you do subdue someone by letting them punch you over and over again.

iceman24567
Originally posted by carver9
Well the writer of that story stated that WWH>>Superman along with 5 other writers.

So I'm pretty sure that if they think WWH is above Supes they would let WWH give Sentry a good fight. This makes little to no sense

carver9
This makes little to no sense

It makes a lot of sense. Anyone that a writer suggested as being above SUPERMAN should easily be able to give Sentry a beating since Superman is the shitz.

The writer clearly stated that WWH was>>Superman so why wouldnt a writer that think a being is over Superman, write something where Sentry, someone who has been having sucky showings dominating WWH.

iceman24567
It makes a lot of sense. Anyone that a writer suggested as being above SUPERMAN should easily be able to give Sentry a beating since Superman is the shitz.

The writer clearly stated that WWH was>>Superman so why wouldnt a writer that think a being is over Superman write something where Sentry, someone who has been having sucky showings dominating WWH. What the f**k?

bbrem123
sentry would stomp adam and superman at the same time

iceman24567
Sentry would run if he saw Adam and Superman no expression

bbrem123
or own them both pretty hard

carver9
What the f**k?

So you dont get what I'm saying iceman?

bbrem123
well wwh-sentry wouldnt actually but current would

carver9
Sentry would run if he saw Adam and Superman no expression

LOL, I agree with this but if its true about MM, sentry beating him then that would make him>>Superman and Adam.

I dont believe it though

Omega Vision
So you dont get what I'm saying iceman?
Writer's interviews for the most part don't automatically contradict showings. Pak loved WWH, if you asked him he'd probably tell you that nothing short of Galactus could have beaten Hulk which we all know isn't true.

bbrem123
i dont want to spoil anything so im not saying anything

iceman24567
LOL, I agree with this but if its true about MM, sentry beating him then that would make him>>Superman and Adam.

I dont believe it though Well like somebody pointed out MM is still human he's been slapped around physically before. Imo Sentry is the perfect person to beat him being unkillable and all.

iceman24567
or own them both pretty hard Nah i don't see how ever beating both at the sametime even at his best.

carver9
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Writer's interviews for the most part don't automatically contradict showings. Pak loved WWH, if you asked him he'd probably tell you that nothing short of Galactus could have beaten Hulk which we all know isn't true.

He wasnt the only one that commented on WWH power.

Hell, look at the recent WWH what if; marvel made him look like Superman Prime.

carver9
Hell, reed created a blast specially built for galactus and wwh tanked it.

iceman24567
He wasnt the only one that commented on WWH power.

Hell, look at the recent WWH what if; marvel made him look like Superboy Prime. edit

Omega Vision
Hell, reed created a blast specially built for galactus and wwh tanked it.
Had the blast been previously shown to actually impede Galactus? If not its just hyperbole.

carver9
edit

LOL, I said that it was a what if but it also shows what marvel think about WWH.

carver9
Had the blast been previously shown to actually impede Galactus? If not its just hyperbole.

Reed made it; thats circles anything involving hyperbole.

bbrem123
anyone get DA 12 yet?

iceman24567
Nah is it good?

Omega Vision
Reed made it; thats circles anything involving hyperbole.
So if Reed glues a paperclip to a stapler and says that "this can beat Galactus" then chucks it at Hulk who of course tanks it we are to assume because Reed cobbled it together and said it could do a number on Big G then its not hyperbole? And that means Hulk is>Galactus?

bbrem123
Nah is it good?

yea some crazy stuff happens...you learn alot about the sentry and whats up with osborne

SamZED

So I'm pretty sure that if they think WWH is above Supes they would let WWH give Sentry a good fight. I just cant take their word for it, WWH doesnt have the speed to fight Superman. sad

Omega Vision
I just cant take their word for it, WWH doesnt have the speed to fight Superman. sad
I'm pretty sure Pak's reasoning was that Superman couldn't have stood up to WWH's worldbreaker mode at the end. Which is crap. Superman can and has tanked world destroying attacks and Hulk was just a continent buster at best.

JakeTheBank
So, let me get this straight. If Greg Pak says WWH > Superman, because he wrote the story it makes it true?

Nihilist
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
So, let me get this straight. If Greg Pak says WWH > Superman, because he wrote the story it makes it true? No, Pak is a complete idiot.

Adam wins, WW Hulk is way overated.

iceman24567
No, Pak is a complete idiot.

Adam wins, WW Hulk is way overated. thumb up

Nihilist
thumb up Pak said no one could of beat Hulk, yet he also said Dr Strange could of killed him if he really wanted to...What a dipshit.

Omega Vision
Pak said no one could of beat Hulk, yet he also said Dr Strange could of killed him if he really wanted to...What a dipshit.
Hulk got lucky, if he had fought everyone in a safe indestructible arena instead of New York City and they hadn't held back he would have gotten stomped. If anything it speaks to how weak Marvel Earth is when Thor isn't around and Strange and Reed pick up the Idiot Ball.

Nihilist
Hulk got lucky, if he had fought everyone in a safe indestructible arena instead of New York City and they hadn't held back he would have gotten stomped. If anything it speaks to how weak Marvel Earth is when Thor isn't around and Strange and Reed pick up the Idiot Ball. In truth the real Black Bolt would of put him down first thing.

Omega Vision
In truth the real Black Bolt would of put him down first thing.
Especially considering as per the WWH What If? Skrull Black Bolt can strip the flesh from Sentry's bones with a whisper.

-Pr-
Adam's feats are more impressive, imo, so i'd go with him.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by -Pr-
Adam's feats are more impressive, imo, so i'd go with him.

Now whos brainwashing who?! evil face

laughing

-Pr-
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
Now whos brainwashing who?! evil face

laughing

laughing out loud

carver9
Hulk got lucky, if he had fought everyone in a safe indestructible arena instead of New York City and they hadn't held back he would have gotten stomped. If anything it speaks to how weak Marvel Earth is when Thor isn't around and Strange and Reed pick up the Idiot Ball.

confused Hulk was holding back through the entire story.

carver9
So if Reed glues a paperclip to a stapler and says that "this can beat Galactus" then chucks it at Hulk who of course tanks it we are to assume because Reed cobbled it together and said it could do a number on Big G then its not hyperbole? And that means Hulk is>Galactus?

roll eyes (sarcastic) It was a paper clip, the blast alone destroyed the entire planet and hulk tanked it.

carver9
I just cant take their word for it, WWH doesnt have the speed to fight Superman. sad

Well 5 other writers thought different.

Nihilist
confused Hulk was holding back through the entire story. Not against Juggernaut he wasnt in the second fight.

iceman24567
So Superman holds back too erm

Knowsbleed33
Team.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
So, let me get this straight. If Greg Pak says WWH > Superman, because he wrote the story it makes it true?

Pak wasnt the only one that mention WWH>Supes, numerous of writers said this. Hell, they even had a battle board in wizard with WWH fighting everyone and writers voted on each battle saying that WWH could beat Supes.

But as we all know, we cant go with what writers say but what I was saying is that Pak thought that wwh was>>Superman and Sentry was fighting someone that pak thought was>> Superman. So with that said, its pretty obvious that pak would have WWH crushing Sentry since Superman in his own right is a powerhouse and again pak thinking that WWH>>Supes and Sentry has as of yet to prove himself as supes equal (except with that MM fight, if he beat him then that would make him>>>Supes).

carver9
Not against Juggernaut he wasnt in the second fight.

I'm pretty sure he didnt hold back against jugs either since he know that juggs can take ANYTHING that he throws at him. Who in their right mind would hold back against juggernaut?

Nihilist
I'm pretty sure he didnt hold back against jugs either since he know that juggs can take ANYTHING that he throws at him. Who in their right mind would hold back against juggernaut? So your statement was false then.

carver9
So Superman holds back too erm

OOOOOKKKKKAY, who said that he doesnt hold back. My post wasnt about Superman holding back.

carver9
So your statement was false then.

No, my statement wasnt false. The book said Hulk was holding back but in my mind, no one is insane to hold back against juggernaut unless they were stupid but hey, he could have held back against him, he did bfr him instead of finishing the fight. He did also say that he didnt have time for a fight with jugs, he wanted to get professor and leave.

iceman24567
Your post was about holding back like that means anything. Almost all heroes hold back. WWH held back big deal.

carver9
Your post was about holding back like that means anything. Almost all heroes hold back. WWH held back big deal.

LOL, now this doesnt make sense. Why would they hold back against the hulk when they had to hit him with nanites like a couple of times in the story to depower him?

Why would they hold back against hulk when strange ADMITTED that he couldnt stop hulk under his own power and he needed to get an amp from zom.

Why would they hold back when black bolt scream blew a chunk out of the moon? Does that sound like holding back to you?

Ironman using the hulk buster armor, DESTROYING new york. Yeah, they held back. laughing

Nihilist
No, my statement wasnt false. The book said Hulk was holding back but in my mind, no one is insane to hold back against juggernaut unless they were stupid but hey, he could have held back against him, he did bfr him instead of finishing the fight. He did also say that he didnt have time for a fight with jugs, he wanted to get professor and leave. He bfrd him because he couldnt put him down, so are you now saying he was holding back or not ?

-Pr-
Well 5 other writers thought different.

name them.

Nihilist
LOL, now this doesnt make sense. Why would they hold back against the hulk when they had to hit him with nanites like a couple of times in the story to depower him?

Why would they hold back against hulk when strange ADMITTED that he couldnt stop hulk under his own power and he needed to get an amp from zom.

Why would they hold back when black bolt scream blew a chunk out of the moon? Does that sound like holding back to you?

Ironman using the hulk buster armor, DESTROYING new york. Yeah, they held back. laughing Strange said he could snuff out his life with a twitch of his finger but didnt want to because Bruce was his friend(Greg Pak confirmed this in a interview that Strange could have killed him if he wanted to)

shokosugi
Blck Adam can take on 3 Sentry's atleast. seriously.

carver9
He bfrd him because he couldnt put him down, so are you now saying he was holding back or not ?

I hope you understand this, the story said that he was holding back but what I'M SAYING, ME, CARVER 9, is that hulk had no reasons to hold back against a being that can walk through the god blast like it was rain pouring on him.

Whats your point of bringing up Juggernaut anyway since he did get defeated?

Also, whats your point of bringing up Juggernaut when it has been said on panel that Juggernaut has unlimited strength and durability?

-Pr-
Originally posted by shokosugi
Blck Adam can take on 3 Sentry's atleast. seriously.

don't be silly.

carver9
Strange said he could snuff out his life with a twitch of his finger but didnt want to because Bruce was his friend(Greg Pak confirmed this in a interview that Strange could have killed him if he wanted to)

Strange needed an amp, thats all that matters. He didnt face hulk under his own powers and I wonder why. confused

-Pr-
Strange needed an amp, thats all that matters. He didnt face hulk under his own powers and I wonder why. confused

stupidity.

iceman24567

Ironman using the hulk buster armor, DESTROYING new york. Yeah, they held back. laughing I don't remember saying the heroes that fought Hulk held back though they did or PIS screwed them over. I meant heroes in general genius. Hell their were a couple people that said they would/didn't want to fight him. Or will just ignore the fact that just about any teleporter could have bfred him? laughing

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
stupidity.

Is it stupidity or is that we have on panel evidence of hulk brushing off magical attacks and hulk showing that hes pretty much magic resistant.

Strange had doubts and the last time he met WWhulk without the amp he got his hands crushed.

Knowsbleed33
Why would WWH have held back against Juggernaut? He HAD to get past him to achieve his goal.

iceman24567
He got his hands crushed because he tried to trick him instead of blasting him off the face of the planet.

carver9
I don't remember saying the heroes that fought Hulk held back though they did or PIS screwed them over. I meant heroes in general genius. Hell their were a couple people that said they would/didn't want to fight him. Or will just ignore the fact that just about any teleporter could have bfred him? laughing

HHHHHMMMM, so since it the hulk, its PIS. confused

They already tried bfring him, thats why he was on the planet sakaar. Bfring him would made things a little bit worse if he ever found his way back home. He was called the world breaker, so I think him coming back home, more angrier than his wwh persona, he might would have tested that strength on planet earth by crushing it.

Nihilist
I hope you understand this, the story said that he was holding back but what I'M SAYING, ME, CARVER 9, is that hulk had no reasons to hold back against a being that can walk through the god blast like it was rain pouring on him.

Whats your point of bringing up Juggernaut anyway since he did get defeated?

Also, whats your point of bringing up Juggernaut when it has been said on panel that Juggernaut has unlimited strength and durability? Hulk didnt defeated the Juggernaut,he bfrd him because he couldnt defeat him.Originally posted by carver9
Strange needed an amp, thats all that matters. He didnt face hulk under his own powers and I wonder why. confused My god are you thick or what ?? Strange needed a amp after Hulk broke both his hands like a coward when Strange was trying to be a friend and reason with him( at the start Strange was going to face him under his own power), Hulk broke his hands so he couldnt perform and magic because he knew what Strange could do.

carver9
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Why would WWH have held back against Juggernaut? He HAD to get past him to achieve his goal.

Thats why he bfred him.

carver9
Hulk didnt defeated the Juggernaut,he bfrd him because he couldnt defeat him. My god are you thick or what ?? Strange needed a amp after Hulk broke both his hands like a coward when Strange was trying to be a friend and reason with him( at the start Strange was going to face him under his own power), Hulk broke his hands so he couldnt perform and magic because he knew what Strange could do.

Again, whats your point of bring up Juggernaut since he have unlimited strength and durability?

What does breaking strange hands have to do with hulk holding back?

iceman24567
HHHHHMMMM, so since it the hulk, its PIS. confused

They already tried bfring him, thats why he was on the planet sakaar. Bfring him would made things a little bit worse if he ever found his way back home. He was called the world breaker, so I think him coming back home, more angrier than his wwh persona, he might would have tested that strength on planet earth by crushing it. Nope its PIS because it's PIS just because you choose to ignore it doesn't me we have too.

Knowsbleed33
Thats why he bfred him.

Why wouldn't he have done that at the beginning if his fight with the Juggernaut was just a passing fancy?

carver9
Why wouldn't he have done that at the beginning if his fight with the Juggernaut was just a passing fancy?

It still doesnt matter. Why are we even talking about the juggernaut when the guy is unbeatable. If hulk was holding back or not, juggernaut still would have won, regardless.

Knowsbleed33
That's the point. He couldn't beat Juggernaut whether he wanted to or not.

carver9
Nope its PIS because it's PIS just because you choose to ignore it doesn't me we have too.

But whats pis about it? None of their powers worked on the hulk, is that the pis part or are you talking about them not bfring him? What fun would the story would have been if they bfred him in the beginning.

Why didnt Zatanna bfr Amazo in the beginning of the story?

Why didnt firestorm bfr Konvikt during the beginning of the fight?

iceman24567
It still doesnt matter. Why are we even talking about the juggernaut when the guy is unbeatable. If hulk was holding back or not, juggernaut still would have won, regardless. I applaud you for admitting that. Hulk fanboys would never do so.

carver9
That's the point. He couldn't beat Juggernaut whether he wanted to or not.

I never argued that. Juggernaut is a god.

iceman24567
But whats pis about it? None of their powers worked on the hulk, is that the pis part or are you talking about them not bfring him? What fun would the story would have been if they bfred him in the beginning.

Why didnt Zatanna bfr Amazo in the beginning of the story?

Why didnt firestorm bfr Konvikt during the beginning of the fight? I know without PIS the story would have been shit but I'm also not going to ignore it. Zatanna bfr Amazo? You do know once he is in your immediate vicinity he copies your powers right? If she did bfr him he would just come back. Konvikt was complete garbage PIS filled garbage i know that you know that erm

Nihilist
Again, whats your point of bring up Juggernaut since he have unlimited strength and durability?

What does breaking strange hands have to do with hulk holding back? Bringing up the Juggernaut has nothing to do with his unlimited strength and durability, it was about you making crap up about Hulk holding back.

You said the only way Strange could of beat Hulk was because he needed a amp, which is horseshit Hulk broke his hands making him powerless thats why he Zomed out, before that Strange and Hulk both knew that Strange had the power to put Hulk down without a amp(which Pak said)

Omega Vision
The Strange fight made as much sense as Superman taking bullets to the chest without flinching then ducking when the baddies threw their guns in the old George Reeve TV series did. Strange starts channeling the powers of Zom who is>>>Dormammu and instead of using those powers to do something smart like sapping the gamma radiation from Bruce's body or throwing him into the Dark Dimension or hell even just blasting him into space Strange tries to melee the Hulk.

iceman24567
Didn't Zom just get wtf stomped by the Dreaded one?

bbrem123

really in what??

iceman24567
really in what?? Trying to remember maybe non canon? Oh yeah Masters of evil non canon or was it Mephisto

edit

bbrem123
ahhhh that sucks...not sure either never read it

Omega Vision
Not to my knowledge. His most recent appearance to my knowledge was when Strange once again invoked his power to fight the Hood and his army of villains.

iceman24567
Pretty sure it was non canon Masters of Evil

Omega Vision
Pretty sure it was non canon Masters of Evil
Well canonically neither Dormammu nor Mephisto (especially not Mephisto) should be able to take Zom out of their realms and in Mephisto's case probably not even in his realm.

zeel
BA>sentry

WW3 BA vs this version of sentry.....hmmm not sure on this one.

In all honesty WW3 BA was tough but his amp is nothing in comparison to sentry's or say a long superman sundip. BA in general rapes bob all day but theses are amped version of each other and in all honesty.

I think WW3 ba was overrated even though he was still tough.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by zeel
BA>sentry

In all honesty WW3 BA was tough but his amp is nothing in comparison to sentry's or say a long superman sundip. BA in general rapes bob all day but theses are amped version of each other and in all honesty.

WW3 Sentry was by no means impressive whereas WW3 BA was at his toughest. How can you say that BA>Sentry and then say that one of Sentry's crappiest depictions>BA's strongest Post Crisis depiction? It does not follow.

bbrem123
yea i wouldnt say this is an amped sentry...not even close

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by zeel
BA>sentry

wait what?! when was BA "amp'ed" in WW3?!......he was only pissed off....

iceman24567
He had the powers of both Isis and her brother i think.

thanos-prime
Someone said sentry owned MM is this true i haven't gotten the issue yet?

BlackZero30x
He had the powers of both Isis and her brother i think.

no he never gained isis's powers that i know of if soo i would like someone to show me a scan...and btw BA loaned his powers to Osiris like Captain Marvel did Captain Marvel Jr......

The Nuul
WW 3 BA solos.

iceman24567
Its a one on one fight and once again we are using Sentry as he was in WWH erm

carver9
The Strange fight made as much sense as Superman taking bullets to the chest without flinching then ducking when the baddies threw their guns in the old George Reeve TV series did. Strange starts channeling the powers of Zom who is>>>Dormammu and instead of using those powers to do something smart like sapping the gamma radiation from Bruce's body or throwing him into the Dark Dimension or hell even just blasting him into space Strange tries to melee the Hulk.

What if Superman was in WWH spot, would it have been PIS then?

carver9
Its a one on one fight and once again we are using Sentry as he was in WWH erm

Martian Manhunter melted Black Adams face. Now if we look at all the heat that Sentry was producing during his fight with Hulk, that should f*** Adam up.

BlackZero30x
hey sorry if i came off sounding like a jerk iceman i did not mean for it to seem that way im just surprised people thought BA was amp'ed in WW3.

BlackZero30x
Martian Manhunter melted Black Adams face. Now if we look at all the heat that Sentry was producing during his fight with Hulk, that should f*** Adam up.

yea and it did nothing but make adam mad at him to.....

iceman24567
hey sorry if i came off sounding like a jerk iceman Not really

carver9
yea and it did nothing but make adam mad at him to.....

It did do something, his face was hanging.

BlackZero30x
It did do something, his face was hanging.

yea and one if he chose he could have healed himself had he needed to....and two it seemed to cause him little to no pain

carver9
yea and one if he chose he could have healed himself had he needed to....and two it seemed to cause him little to no pain

It caused him no pain huh? Who is this screaming while getting hit with the blast?

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8109/33619708is9.jpg

Look at that face bleeding afterwards.

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8990/73678388rz9.jpg

Sentry heat should f*** him up.

BlackZero30x
It caused him no pain huh? Who is this screaming while getting hit with the blast?

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8109/33619708is9.jpg

Look at that face bleeding afterwards.

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8990/73678388rz9.jpg

Sentry heat should f*** him up.

i know what happened i do have the book...and yes i admit it hurt him but not alot...in fact who's the one on the attack on that same page only 2 panels down as if nothing happened?

ok i'll give you the fact that it did cause him pain...but that was no where enough to even slow adam down.

iceman24567
Nah it sped him up

carver9
i know what happened i do have the book...and yes i admit it hurt him but not alot...in fact who's the one the on the attack on that same page only 2 panels down as if nothing happened?

ok i'll give you the fact that it did cause him pain...but that was no where enough to even slow adam down.

HHHHMMM, I'm guessing bc martian manhunter stopped heat visioning him since he is the good guy. What if he kept pooring it on him? confused Black adam wouldnt have had a face.

iceman24567
What if Black Adam moved?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>