Morg w/WOL and Prime Vs. Superman, Thor, Terrax, Cap marvel(DC) and Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
the evil herald of Galactus and the emo version of supes vs these powerhouses.

This is regular SBprime without the guardian amp.
Morg has the WOL though.
Upgraded Surfer(post annihlation).

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team 2.

Surfer alone would beat Prime.

Morg would get beaten down by Thor, Superman and Terrax.

celeyhyga17
team 2 wins.

Silver Surfer/Superman/Captain Marvel > Superboy Prime
Thor/Terrax > Morg

r0nm0n88
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Team 2.

Morg would get beaten down by Thor, Superman and Terrax.

and captain marvel eats popcorn as he watches.

i think you overrate surfer here. remember thanos took surfer out in a few hit, i think prime can do the same if he got his hands on him.

xJLxKing
LFMAO at Surfer beating Prime. Next you'll hear that Prime will get beat by Thor laughing out loud

-Pr-
Team two, but by no means easily, and nobody is soloing anybody, imo.

quanchi112
Team 2.

Morg would get beaten down by Thor, Superman and Terrax. Surfer wouldn't beat Prime. Prime would bring the fight to him and beat the utter stuffing out of him.

galactusischere
IMO both Morg and Prime can solo.
Morg was beating the hell out of all the heralds including Surfer...

iceman24567
Team 2.

Morg would get beaten down by Thor, Superman and Terrax. erm Prime would turn Surfer into silver dust. Team 2 wins to many legit heralds imo.

Batman-Prime
Neither one on team 2 would best SBP 1 on 1, not even once out of ten.

Team one 8/10

galactusischere
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Neither one on team 2 would best SBP 1 on 1, not even once out of ten.

Team one 8/10

but someone can take Morg w/WOL one-on-one?
who would that be

iceman24567
Originally posted by galactusischere
but someone can take Morg w/WOL one-on-one?
who would that be Superman smile

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by iceman24567
Superman smile

I though about Surfer stick out tongue

Spire
No, Surfer is busy soloing Prime.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Spire
No, Surfer is busy soloing Prime. thumb up LOL

Zeuodin
IMO both Morg and Prime can solo.
Morg was beating the hell out of all the heralds including Surfer... I agree. Either of These two would beat both Teams. Prime would do it very fast were ass Morg would go slow and torturous.

Zeuodin
Team 2.

Morg would get beaten down by Thor, Superman and Terrax. Ok so this is why you were giving me such a hard time in the other thread. Serious bias. Now I get it. Surfer would beat Prime? OMG.

celeyhyga17
SBP > Surfer 9.99999999999999999999999999/10

vansonbee
Morg w/WOL could take on 2-3 members by himself (not stalemating, but killing off*). :]

Team 1 for the win~

Rage.Of.Olympus
What's wrong with current, non pacifistic Silver Surfer beating regular Prime? Even in close combat he can definitely last for a period of time when Conner and Clark were doing so last time we saw Prime although they were getting beaten in the end. Silver Surfer can harm him with even regular attacks seeing as how heat vision was hurting Prime from Superboy, and a blow from Superman hurt even Trapper Prime. Throw in his ability to drain Solar Energy, radiate Red Solar energy with his blows, and the not holding back attitude, then I honestly don't see the problem with Norrin winning something like 6/10.

Don't get me wrong, he isn't beating him in a straight up fist fight or anything and would get beat down eventually, but throw in his ability to amp, drain, and radiate Prime's weakness and Norrin would beat him. Never said it would be easy.

Originally posted by Zeuodin
Ok so this is why you were giving me such a hard time in the other thread. Serious bias. Now I get it. Surfer would beat Prime? OMG.

Heh, that's funny coming from you.

galactusischere
What's wrong with current, non pacifistic Silver Surfer beating regular Prime? Even in close combat he can definitely last for a period of time when Conner and Clark were doing so last time we saw Prime although they were getting beaten in the end. Silver Surfer can harm him with even regular attacks seeing as how heat vision was hurting Prime from Superboy, and a blow from Superman hurt even Trapper Prime. Throw in his ability to drain Solar Energy, radiate Red Solar energy with his blows, and the not holding back attitude, then I honestly don't see the problem with Norrin winning something like 6/10.

Don't get me wrong, he isn't beating him in a straight up fist fight or anything and would get beat down eventually, but throw in his ability to amp, drain, and radiate Prime's weakness and Norrin would beat him. Never said it would be easy.

Heh, that's funny coming from you.

Surfer would never be able to beat Prime.
the only herald that can beat Prime is Morg w/ WOL which is debatable itself

Rage.Of.Olympus
Surfer would never be able to beat Prime.
the only herald that can beat Prime is Morg w/ WOL which is debatable itself

Why not?

He can easily exploit his weaknesses, and seeing as how hits from Conner and Clark were hurting him, a blow from a pissed off Silver Surfer radiating Red Solar energy would seriously rock him while he drains his Solar Reserves.

galactusischere
Why not?

He can easily exploit his weaknesses, and seeing as how hits from Conner and Clark were hurting him, a blow from a pissed off Silver Surfer radiating Red Solar energy would seriously rock him while he drains his Solar Reserves.

he took on 30 GLs including Hal...
Surfer's like the third strongest herald of galactus..
every single one of those GLs can be comparable to a herald.

Rage.Of.Olympus
he took on 30 GLs including Hal...
Surfer's like the third strongest herald of galactus..
every single one of those GLs can be comparable to a herald.

What? He flew through a wall construct those Green Lantern's built and killed a few.

What on Earth do you think was going to happen? That even one of those no named Green Lanterns would slow him down?

You're also apparently forgetting the cannon fodder rule of comics. No matter what they are, when you put together large groups of the same beings, the no name ones become cosmic hand ninjas. It happened to Celestials, to the New Kryptonians, and to the Green Lanterns.

When someone with a name took him on alone, such as Clark or Conner they were doing a lot better.

Weren't they rookie Green Lanterns? Only a few Green Lantern's can take on heralds, and the only Green Lantern post crisis, who has feats that stack up to Norrin's are Kyle's.

After Geoff Johns reboot, it takes a bunch of high end Green Lanterns to bust a planet even.

xJLxKing

First of, Superman Prime isn't losing to Surfer. There is almost no chance in Surfer replicating what Prime has done. People here in the forums give 5/10 to surfer against Hal, or 6/10. Prime easily defeated Hal, Guy, and more then 30(or was it 50) other GL in about 3 panels.
Prime's HV is leagues about Superman's Hv. While Depowered, Prime can pierce Superman's Torso, or even destroy his arm. I doubt it would have a problem doing that to Surfer.
Prime didn't have trouble with Superboy. It still owned Conner in a few hits(like 8), which is not a lot.
He is also immensely resistant to Red Sun light. http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/DC_ComicsPresents087_21.jpg
If you really think it's that easy for Norrin to drain Superboy Prime from his energy can you are clearly delusional. Even when he was depowered, a small amount of sunlight restored him nearly full.

You also seem to think as if this is a fight where Norrin has time to amp, ad gain distance. Prime has shown speed well above speed of light, and he has shown that it in his in character to attack his opponents none stop and not giving them time to really tank, or bulk up. IF you think Surfer will be able to amp, again you are kidding yourself

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by xJLxKing
You also seem to think as if this is a fight where Norrin has time to amp, ad gain distance. Prime has shown speed well above speed of light, and he has shown that it in his in character to attack his opponents none stop and not giving them time to really tank, or bulk up. IF you think Surfer will be able to amp, again you are kidding yourself

As much as I agree that Surfer would lose to Prime, I don't agree about the part where Norrin won't have time to gain distance. I still consider Norrin faster (not by much) than Prime travel speed-wise.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
As much as I agree that Surfer would lose to Prime, I don't agree about the part where Norrin won't have time to gain distance. I still consider Norrin faster (not by much) than Prime travel speed-wise.
Perhaps, yes, but is it really in Surfers nature to keep running from his opponent just to stop to try and amp for a second to the point where his opponent will be right behind him.

D_Dude1210
Perhaps, yes, but is it really in Surfers nature to keep running from his opponent just to stop to try and amp for a second to the point where his opponent will be right behind him.

Depends. Whenever he fights smart, yes. Whenever he fights stupidly, no. It's always been dependent on the writer at the time. He can fly and amp at the same time, tho. He won't be stoppin. stick out tongue

xJLxKing
Depends. Whenever he fights smart, yes. Whenever he fights stupidly, no. It's always been dependent on the writer at the time. He can fly and amp at the same time, tho. He won't be stoppin. stick out tongue
Call me crazy, but I don't see him doing that whatsoever.

Even if he does, still not going to put him on a level where he beats on people like Superman

D_Dude1210
Call me crazy, but I don't see him doing that whatsoever.

Even if he does, still not going to put him on a level where he beats on people like Superman

You mean Superman PRIME right?

Cuz I don't even think he needs to amp to beat standard Superman. :-/

Edit. Already mentioned that he won't beat prime.

xJLxKing
No no, I mean, I don't see how Surfer can amp to physically beat on people like Prime does. Do you?

D_Dude1210
No no, I mean, I don't see how Surfer can amp to physically beat on people like Prime does. Do you?

Edit. Already mentioned that he won't beat prime.

xJLxKing
Okay okay! We are in the same page big grin

D_Dude1210
Okay okay! We are in the same page big grin

He IS faster (travel speed) tho. So there! stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.