Sentry vs Molecule Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Peterlanemk9000
//comicbookresources.com/prev_img.php?disp=img&pid=1259285054

who wins

vansonbee
Molecule Man wins currently, until more than 1 scan explaining what happens next.

Knowsbleed33
Bendis is just whetting your appetite. You see that scan and you're going to run right out and get the book because "ZOMG! Sentry is going to beat Molecule Man!"

Come on, Sentry shouldn't even be a blip on Molecule Mans radar. Unless, of course, he turns out to be the Beyonder like some have speculated.

Peterlanemk9000
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Bendis is just whetting your appetite. You see that scan and you're going to run right out and get the book because "ZOMG! Sentry is going to beat Molecule Man!"

Come on, Sentry shouldn't even be a blip on Molecule Mans radar. Unless, of course, he turns out to be the Beyonder like some have speculated.

Sentry is finally showing his true power....this is beffiting of one who stalemates Genis and eats heralds for breakfast. Stop hating.

Knowsbleed33
Molecule Man is way beyond Genis as well. Stalemating him doesn't make you a match for Molecule Man.

AsbestosFlaygon
OK...

WTF is happening to Marvel canon?! O_o

Disney must be behind all this mess

Sin I AM
i hope Sentry gets stopmped as stays stomped...if the make MM job to him I will boycott marvel

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Sin I AM
i hope Sentry gets stopmped as stays stomped...if the make MM job to him I will boycott marvel

thumb up

especially if you look at his other showings in the last weeks where he gets blasted by a simply alien gun and stuff like that

EDIT: btw where's that from?

guy222
Disney needs to be horse whipped

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Parmaniac
thumb up

especially if you look at his other showings in the last weeks where he gets blasted by a simply alien gun and stuff like that

I dunno i think its a new mini...anyway Im hoping that all this Sentry crap gets established and put in order dring the upcoming Seige storyline

Parmaniac
Originally posted by guy222
Disney needs to be horse whipped

http://loyalkng.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/disney-marvel.jpg

AlmightyKfish
Molecule Man obliterates Sentry.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Parmaniac
thumb up

it wierd tho i saw scans of him getting shot by the same gun in the preview for DA annual 1 and it did nothing to him

SamZED
is it sentry or did the void kick in? Id love it if sentry got back to the level he originally was.

SamZED
is it sentry or did the void kick in? Id love it if sentry got back to the level he originally was.

BUSTER1
Owen should destroy him.

Colossus-Big C
no.

molecule man once held sentry and said his atoms are unlike anthing he's ever seen. and when sentry said let me go molecule man said no because you would kill me.

so molecule being scared of sentry killing him.

sentry FTW

The Nuul
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Owen should destroy him.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
no.

molecule man once held sentry and said his atoms are unlike anthing he's ever seen. and when sentry said let me go molecule man said no because you would kill me.

so molecule being scared of sentry killing him.

sentry FTW

zeel
Originally posted by Peterlanemk9000
Sentry is finally showing his true power....this is beffiting of one who stalemates Genis and eats heralds for breakfast. Stop hating.

Peter you silly goose sentry cant even beat supes. what chance does he have here. I mean really supes and sentry have faced off before and supes smoked him just look!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKMi3EP4CA8&feature=related

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.