Sentry/Thanos/WWH VS. JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BattleMage
Both sides get one week's worth of prep. What would be the outcome of this battle?

jla members

1.S.man
2.W.woman
3.Flash - (wally)
4.H. girl
5.M.manhunter
6.G.lantern - (Hal)
7.B.man

celeyhyga17
JLA 6/10

-Pr-
Batman + prep = spite.

Sin I AM
Thanos solos

bbrem123
^

Bentley
Thanos solos. Prep actually makes it spite.

tkitna
Yeah, Thanos tell the other two to sit this one out.

Team 1 wins regardless of prep or not.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by -Pr-
Batman + prep = spite.

Nihilist
JLA get wrecked.

quanchi112
Originally posted by -Pr-
Batman + prep = spite. Thanos+prep=universe in peril.

The Nuul
Originally posted by tkitna
Yeah, Thanos tell the other two to sit this one out.

Team 1 wins regardless of prep or not. Originally posted by Nihilist
JLA get wrecked. Originally posted by Bentley
Thanos solos. Prep actually makes it spite. Originally posted by Sin I AM
Thanos solos

thumb up

Warlord
thanos outpreps em

-Pr-
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos+prep=universe in peril.

the last time batman had prep he mortally wounded a being that was destroying the multiverse.

universes are for sissies.

psycho gundam
so batman finds drax/calls odin?

they're not in this thread stick out tongue

Batman-Prime
Prep battles are kind of pointless. It can go either way. But Batman proved time over time to be beyond cosmic beings like Darkseid or Thanos when it comes to prep. He is vastly underestimated, while Thanos is vastly overrated.

Team 2 9/10. I give Team 1 an win if Sentry is the pc Beyonder stick out tongue

tkitna
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Batman proved time over time to be beyond cosmic beings like Darkseid or Thanos when it comes to prep. He is vastly underestimated, while Thanos is vastly overrated.

Is DC really wanking this hard? I mean seriously, a man of earth out prepping these beings? Laughable.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Heh at Batman out prepping Thanos.

Team 1 wins.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by BattleMage
Both sides get one week's worth of prep. What would be the outcome of this battle?

jla members

1.S.man
2.W.woman
3.Flash - (wally)
4.H. girl
5.M.manhunter
6.G.lantern - (Hal)
7.B.man
Sentry and WWH Are useless for prep. Thanos with Prep can get some good shields in.

The JLA with Prep can Sun Amp Superman for a week str8. Wonder Woman can Take a gauntlet of atlas for herself and Give one to a Sun Amped Superman. MM can merge himself with Hal Jordan and become MM with Hal Jordan's Ring and Skill and Will plus All other power. H Girl is useless. Maybe her Nth metal would add something. But The JLA just have so much to work with. Thanos with prep usually goes for stuff that isn't his. That isn't allowed in a forum battle.

Rage.Of.Olympus
^What? Really? So Thanos isn't allowed to get the Infinity Gauntlet? Never knew that.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
^What? Really? So Thanos isn't allowed to get the Infinity Gauntlet? Never knew that.
Its not like its that easy to get. Isn't the IG split up and deactivated now?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Its not like its that easy to get. Isn't the IG split up and deactivated now?

Nah the Illuminati have it. It isn't going to be difficult for Thanos to get Infinity Gems from, Reed, Black Bolt, Iron Man, Xavier, Namor, and Dr. Strange.

Omega Vision
Nah the Illuminati have it. It isn't going to be difficult for Thanos to get Infinity Gems from, Reed, Black Bolt, Iron Man, Xavier, Namor, and Dr. Strange.
What I mean is that I'm fairly certain it won't work anymore after the LT deactivated it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
What I mean is that I'm fairly certain it won't work anymore after the LT deactivated it.

And Reed said **** you to the Living Tribunal and put them together anyways.

But that might be because Reed is just so awesome. He pulls out random Entropic destroying guns among others out of his close that can one shot Celestias.

Anyways I have to go.

Omega Vision

But that might be because Reed is just so awesome. He pulls out random Entropic destroying guns among others out of his close that can one shot Celestias.

Anyways I have to go.
Yeah Thanos doesn't have Reed's magical ability to screw cosmics using plot-devices, unless Jim Starlin is writing him.

Zeuodin
^What? Really? So Thanos isn't allowed to get the Infinity Gauntlet? Never knew that. Prep is only allowed for stuff that that belongs to The characters.

rotiart
thanos is evil....
Bastard destroyed the last flower in the world

drax couldn't even stop him

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yeah Thanos doesn't have Reed's magical ability to screw cosmics using plot-devices, unless Jim Starlin is writing him.

True. No one is as awesome as Reed.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Zeuodin
Prep is only allowed for stuff that that belongs to The characters.

Quote where in the rules it said that. Just curious as I've read them, and never saw that.

dmills

Team 1 wins.

Zeuodin
I'm interested to See what Thanos Can come up with to deal with a Week Long Sun Dipped Superman who then puts on a gauntlet of Atas. Talk about an Ass kicking of unknown proportions.

SuperiorTech

Team 1 wins.

Omega Vision
I'm interested to See what Thanos Can come up with to deal with a Week Long Sun Dipped Superman who then puts on a gauntlet of Atas. Talk about an Ass kicking of unknown proportions.
Don't forget Batman also switches bodies with him for extra asskicking.

bbrem123
i love how superman and wonder woman out prep thanos along with batman and everybody else on the JLA

Zeuodin
Originally posted by bbrem123
i love how superman and wonder woman out prep thanos along with batman and everybody else on the JLA me too. Wonder Woman's Prep Allowed the Earth to survive agaisnt Mageddon where the Old Gods and The Wonder Worlders could not. That is a Serious Prep feat. batman basically out prepped DS in his God form. Show me what Thanos can do with prep with NO outside artifacts. Seems like most of his prep involves stealing of some kind.

rotiart
Thanos with prep created a galactus clone...

And he's a villain... He Attains godhood like every other week.... Bu if you left him with godhood he'd own all so he loses godhood or gives it up...

On his own without any prep he stood up to assaults fro
Odin... Tyrant... Galactus...

Heroes keep the gear becuase they are not likely to pull it out unless necessary... A villains gear will always be used...

Thanos with one weeks prep makes sentry into the kind of hero hi hyperbole always talks about...

bbrem123
steal?...he prep before each of them and won...just shows how good he is with prep time

whats stopping him from creating a clone like omega?

he prep to stop omega too...a being twice as strong as galactus...thanos takes this easily

Nihilist
Thanos with far far less prep than a week stopped the Hunger who's power was backed by a entire reality, even a well nourished Galactus was a flee power wise compared to the Hunger.
Also with prep he was able to create a machine that could drain the infinity gems and he turned Galactus into a weapon with prep and that was with using foreign tech.

-Pr-
me too. Wonder Woman's Prep Allowed the Earth to survive agaisnt Mageddon where the Old Gods and The Wonder Worlders could not. That is a Serious Prep feat. batman basically out prepped DS in his God form. Show me what Thanos can do with prep with NO outside artifacts. Seems like most of his prep involves stealing of some kind.

don't forget Kal "created an alternate reality and has access to legion tech" El.

D-Block
Team 1

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos Wins.. The other two get assraped

Bentley

Anyways I have to go.

Reed didn't one-shot any Celestials, his enthropy weapon only worked because the IG made them bleed energy. Reading comprehension is tech yes

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Bentley
Reed didn't one-shot any Celestials, his enthropy weapon only worked because the IG made them bleed energy. Reading comprehension is tech yes

Oh shit! I forgot a small detail about a comic I read once more than a month ago about a team of characters I don't give a shit about and whose plot I already forgot about. My comprehension is TEH WORST.

Seriously though, when Reed said it would kill them because they bleed energy I thought is because they do that in general. I didn't realize it's because of the already existing wounds.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos Wins.. The other two get assraped Imagine what kind of monster Thanos could turn WW Hulk into with prep. Scary indeed.

BattleMage
DC fanboy's showing there true color's!!! laughing

bbrem123
thanos just sends sentry in to take out a JLA member... after he kills one of them they kill him...he comes back to life....rinse and repeat until he kills them all

iceman24567
Batman ftw

Zeuodin
Originally posted by BattleMage
DC fanboy's showing there true color's!!! laughing Wish Machine for the win.

quanchi112
Wish Machine for the win. Reality gem ftw.

Lord Feron
T1 wins with ease.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by quanchi112
Reality gem ftw. I never knew the Reality Gem was multiversal on it's own without the limitless might of the PG or the other Gems to help control it's power.

quanchi112
I never knew the Reality Gem was multiversal on it's own without the limitless might of the PG or the other Gems to help control it's power. Something doesn't have to be multiversal to beat the jla. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.