colossus vs prince namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

valtiz
who wins

SamZED
too close to tell. Namor can fly but Piotor's got durability going for him. But in terms of strength and speed they're equels imo.

SuperiorTech
Namor

thanos-prime
Namor

valtiz
colossus

redhotrash
Namor wins every single time.

Bentley
Namor unless he dries.

gogogadgetgo
namor

ankur29
namor

Colossus-Big C
on land colossus might win
colossus is more durable than namor
and namor is not as strong on land

ColossusGrundy
Colossus on land 10/10

Even though Piotr doesn't have to breathe in water, I think Namor has the edge due to comfortable environment,
In water Namor 8/10.

The Nuul
Colossus's dur will hold up against Namors mighty strength but he can hurt him back. Colossus should win after a long hard fight.

Pitor wins 5.5/10

vansonbee
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
on land colossus might win
colossus is more durable than namor
and namor is not as strong on land I love it how Marvel is starting fad for Namor :[

Could be both ways, BFR by Namor or Colossus slow beat down.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by vansonbee
I love it how Marvel is starting fad for Namor :

what do you mean. i doubt namor can really hurt him. only people in hulks level have ever hurt him physically. and gladiator had trouble hurting colossus before

The Nuul
Originally posted by vansonbee

Could be both ways, BFR by Namor or Colossus slow beat down.

thumb up

BUSTER1
what do you mean. i doubt namor can really hurt him. only people in hulks level have ever hurt him physically. and gladiator had trouble hurting colossus before

Of course Namor can hurt Colossus-he's knocked Hulk out before. Colossus is highly durable to piercing damage but his resistence to blows from other class 100s is pretty average-for a class 100

khazra
Werent the x-men collectively wowed by namor's strength recently? When he lifted his mutated ex?
That atleast implies he's a good deal stronger than pete & Imo hes got the feats to prove it.
If colossus was on that level, he'd have been put up against sentry by Scott too.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by khazra
Werent the x-men collectively wowed by namor's strength recently? When he lifted his mutated ex?
That atleast implies he's a good deal stronger than pete & Imo hes got the feats to prove it.
If colossus was on that level, he'd have been put up against sentry by Scott too. Pretty sure Colossus wasn't awed. Scott didn't put Namor up against Sentry, Namor's own ego put him up against Sentry and it was clear he was o match for him.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Pretty sure Colossus wasn't awed.

He goggled.

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/2748/thelistxmenp19.th.jpg

Namor supported the island recently.

snoopdogg
He what?

snoopdogg
Scott wasn't sure is Namor would defeat one of the Predator X's undewater recently.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He goggled.

Namor supported the island recently.
namor is stronger but colossus durability would withstand his punches while colossus punches would hurt namor

snoopdogg
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He goggled.

Namor supported the island recently. BTW that thing does not look all that heavy. If Colossus could fly he could do the same thing imo.

snoopdogg
namor is stronger but colossus durability would withstand his punches while colossus punches would hurt namor Why is Namor stronger? I've never understood this. Officially they are the same strength.

Badabing
Originally posted by valtiz
who wins This has been done. Use the search.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.