colossus vs abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

valtiz
who wins

ankur29
should be a good fight
they are quite close in terms of strength

but i think piotr already beat him off panel..

StiltmanFTW
With team's help.

ColossusGrundy
Since coming back from Death, PIotr is strong enough to handle him if he fights smart........which I think he will.

Colossus wins.

tkitna
Abomination should win everytime.

vansonbee
Originally posted by tkitna
Abomination should win everytime. This ^

On equal grounds, Abomination should have higher ratio of winning.

snoopdogg
Colossus already bashed his face in but unfortunately it happened off panel. But we do know from that he has the strength to hurt Abom.

DarthDaniel1001
Is this Abomination at his peak? if so, then he probably wins, if not, I think Colossus might win. Abomination was Hulk cannon-fodder in the last years of his life.

Knowsbleed33
Emil takes it.

Colossus-Big C
abom is stronger.

abom wins 6.5/10

galactusischere
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
abom is stronger.

abom wins 6.5/10
nah the russian guy takes this

snoopdogg
abom is stronger.

abom wins 6.5/10 Strength only gets you so far in a fight. Skill comes into play and big C has it in spades compared to Emil.

SoulDevourer
abom is stronger.
but Colosus more durable

snoopdogg
Colossus has a unique mixture of skill, power, and durability. That's going to get him the win 6/10 times imo.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
but Colosus more durable that will only help him in not getting bruised but NOT from getting KO..... big grin

AsbestosFlaygon
Abom starts at cl200, amirite?
Abomination wins.

Too powerful for colossus to handle.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
That was Classic......That guy was Wrecking Hulk and the Strongest one there is Could Not overpowered him, so he had to cheat....... mad

snoopdogg
Abomination wins.

Too powerful for colossus to handle. Colossus is a highly skilled Judo practitioner and he will use all that strength against him.

Colossus-Big C
Abomination wins.

Too powerful for colossus to handle. tho colossus durability can definatley take aboms punches. his only chance to win is to knock colossus out or colossus would eventualy really hurt him

nicamarvin
colossus would eventualy really hurt him Abomination Has a HealingFactor.......... evil face

snoopdogg
Colossus isn't no dummy. Once he realizes he can't overpower his opponent he'll use his skill and strength to get the win like he did against Hulk and Antaeus.

vansonbee
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Colossus isn't no dummy. Once he realizes he can't overpower his opponent he'll use his skill and strength to get the win like he did against Hulk and Antaeus. When did this happen (comic/issue)?

Your speculating on behalf of Colossus going with technique, but Abomination isn't Hulk mindset...

Battlehammer
Colossus isn't no dummy. Once he realizes he can't overpower his opponent he'll use his skill and strength to get the win like he did against Hulk and Antaeus.
He did not beat Hulk he momentary gained an advantage.\

Current Abomination kinda dumb and seems to lack in skill, strength and durability that his former self possesed.

Silent Master
Colossus already bashed his face in but unfortunately it happened off panel. But we do know from that he has the strength to hurt Abom.

Colossus had a whole X-team helping him in that fight.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Silent Master
Colossus had a whole X-team helping him in that fight. Never said he didn't. I said he bashed in Abomination's face. That's all we know what happened.

Battlehammer
Why is everyone forgetting that current Abomination and classic are in no way the same.

snoopdogg
I guess not being current is dead.

Battlehammer
I guess not being current is dead.
Current Abomination died? when?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Current Abomination died? when? Last year or so. It happened off-panel though.

Battlehammer
Last year or so. It happened off-panel though.
I dont think he died, if not mistaken he shows up again in that very arc to help Hulk. When Hulk beats red Hulk.

snoopdogg
I dont think he died, if not mistaken he shows up again in that very arc to help Hulk. When Hulk beats red Hulk. That's A-Bomb isn't it?

Battlehammer
That's A-Bomb isn't it?
A-Bomb is current abomination.

snoopdogg
A-Bomb and Abomination are two different guys.

Knowsbleed33
Emil is confirmed dead after showing up in Hades in a Hercules comic.

Battlehammer
A-Bomb and Abomination are two different guys.
There both abomination. they are two different people, but the same character. It no different then Kraven or any other character who had many different people posses there name and abilities.

we go by the current version which is A-bomb

Knowsbleed33
A-Bomb and Abomination are not the same character. They don't even look alike.

snoopdogg
There both abomination. they are two different people, but the same character. It no different then Kraven or any other character who had many different people posses there name and abilities.

we go by the current version which is A-bomb They use different names.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
A-Bomb and Abomination are not the same character. They don't even look alike. Thank you. Hammer needs to read more comics.

KingD19
Emil got shot 5 times in the face by Rulk, he died.

Battlehammer
Thank you. Hammer needs to read more comics. '
Not at all I read far more then you do I likely own more comics then you have ever seen.

A-bomb is abomination he rather be called A-bomb, they posses the same powers except A bomb seems to be able to blend into his enviorment.

A-bomb stands for abomination, he is the current version of abomination just as the current version of kraven is a girl.

snoopdogg
'
Not at all I read far more then you do I likely own more comics then you have ever seen.

A-bomb is abomination he rather be called A-bomb, they posses the same powers except A bomb seems to be able to blend into his enviorment. Oh boy.

Knowsbleed33
'

A-bomb is abomination he rather be called A-bomb, they posses the same powers except A bomb seems to be able to blend into his enviorment.

A-bomb stands for abomination, he is the current version of abomination just as the current version of kraven is a girl.

You really don't know much.

SoulDevourer
btw Abomb is the one who can go invisible or somethin right?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
You really don't know much.
Thats how I view it.

Mostly due to the fact Abomination was killed, then all of a sudden A-bomb apeares who looks similar to original Abomination and on top of that the original interaction between hulk and A-bomb when Hulk calls him abomination. Then A-bomb tells him to call him A-bomb. A-bomb seems to be short for Abomination.

vansonbee
Thats how I view it.

Mostly due to the fact Abomination was killed, then all of a sudden A-bomb apeares who looks similar to original Abomination and on top of that the original interaction between hulk and A-bomb when Hulk calls him abomination. Then A-bomb tells him to call him A-bomb. A-bomb seems to be short for Abomination. Starting to understand your concept of it.

Its like Bucky to Steve as new current CA? : l

Battlehammer
Originally posted by vansonbee
Starting to understand your concept of it.

Its like Bucky to Steve as new current CA? : l
yup exactly.

Rage.Of.Olympus
A-Bomb =/= Abomination

Rick has never even been called Abomination.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
A-Bomb =/= Abomination

Rick has never even been called Abomination.

He was by Hulk in his first apearance if not mistaken.

Rage.Of.Olympus
He was by Hulk in his first apearance if not mistaken.

Hmm....

Hulk might have called him Abomination the first time he saw him, but he corrected him I believe. But I'm not sure.

Battlehammer
Hmm....

Hulk might have called him Abomination the first time he saw him, but he corrected him I believe. But I'm not sure.
He dident correct he really, he just asked to be call A-bomb. Which is short for abomination.

Rage.Of.Olympus
He dident correct he really, he just asked to be call A-bomb. Which is short for abomination.

I recall it going something like:

"Abomination?"

"No, A-Bomb."

Corrected him as I recall.

Battlehammer
I recall it going something like:

"Abomination?"

"No, A-Bomb."

Corrected him as I recall.
I could be wrong, but I though it went more like. abomination, then A-bomb being very bad talker was like ....callme......A-bomb.

Not that abomination was wrong, but that he rather be called A-bomb. But that just my opininion. It jsut seemed like marvel was making rick the new abomination, espcially sinces issue or two before abomination was said to have been killed.

Silent Master
Never said he didn't. I said he bashed in Abomination's face. That's all we know what happened.

We also know it was during a fight with an entire X-team.

snoopdogg
We also know it was during a fight with an entire X-team. Never said there wasn't. The kid stated bic C bashed his face in not the team. We do know that much.

Silent Master
Never said there wasn't. The kid stated bic C bashed his face in not the team. We do know that much.

The kid also stated that it was the team that beat Abomination.

snoopdogg
The kid also stated that it was the team that beat Abomination. But he also stated big C bashed in his face. Which is what I said.

Silent Master
With help from an entire X-team.

snoopdogg
With help from an entire X-team. Where did it say that the team helped him bash his face in? Maybe I am recalling it wrong but I thought the kid said Colossus bashed his face in.

Silent Master
So the team that was with him and that the kid credits for beating Abomination just stood around and let Colossus do all the fighting?

snoopdogg
So the team that was with him and that the kid credits for beating Abomination just stood around and let Colossus do all the fighting? I don't know, it happened off-panel. All I know is that the kid said big C bashed his face in.

Silent Master
And that the X-team beat him, which means that they were also fighting Abomination, which in turn means that Colossus had help.

snoopdogg
And that the X-team beat him, which means that they were also fighting Abomination, which in turn means that Colossus had help. He did have help. But Colossus bashed his face in.

Silent Master
Prove that he could have done it without an entire X-team helping him.

snoopdogg
Prove that he could have done it without an entire X-team helping him. Can you prove the opposite?

Silent Master
You're the one using it as a feat.

snoopdogg
You're the one using it as a feat. All I quoted was what the kid said. He said big C bashed in Abominations face.

Silent Master
You used it as a feat and left out the part about him having help, which has a major effect on just how impressive it was.

snoopdogg
You used it as a feat and left out the part about him having help, which has a major effect on just how impressive it was. You think that I tried to pull of fast one over the entire internet? Funny.

Silent Master
Are you claiming that you did mention(in this thread) that Colossus had help before other people brought it up?

snoopdogg
Are you claiming that you did mention(in this thread) that Colossus had help before other people brought it up? I'm not claiming anything. All I said is what the kid said when he was describing to the other dude on how the Abomination was stopped.

Silent Master
And you left out the part about him having help, which means the feat sounds far more impressive than it actually was.

snoopdogg
I said exactly what the kid said when he explained on how and who put Abomination down.

Silent Master
And you left off the part about him having help, which affects how impressive the feat actually was.

snoopdogg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusvsAbomination3.jpg

Silent Master
Like I said, Colossus had help.

snoopdogg
Like I said, Colossus had help. True, but big C finished him off by bashing his face in.

Silent Master
After he was softened up by an entire team.

jinzin
Can you prove the opposite?

He can't prove a negative, it's logically impossible...

But yeah, pretty sure Colossus could have done it regardless.

Colossus-Big C
Prove that he could have done it without an entire X-team helping him. colossus knocked out hulk before. Hulk>>>Abom

Silent Master
So has Doc Samson. does that mean Doc Samson could beat Abomination?

snoopdogg
So has Doc Samson. does that mean Doc Samson could beat Abomination? He might be able to.

snoopdogg
After he was softened up by an entire team. See....now you're assuming something. We don't know if he was softened up or not but we do know Colossus bashed his face in.

StiltmanFTW
Current Samson has Loebforce, so that's very probable.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Current Samson has Loebforce, so that's very probable. Well....he did have trouble getting a chain off his neck recently I heard.

StiltmanFTW
Well....he did have trouble getting a chain off his neck recently I heard.

After a night with Rulk Thundra got herself some Loebforce, too messed

Silent Master
See....now you're assuming something. We don't know if he was softened up or not but we do know Colossus bashed his face in.

I'm assuming that the team helped, seeing as the scan you posted has the guy stating "They beat Abomination".

StiltmanFTW
I'm surprised that he lasted almost ten minutes, frankly. Way too long.

snoopdogg
I'm assuming that the team helped, seeing as the scan you posted has the guy stating "They beat Abomination". You can't assume it though. And yes Colossus is part of the X-Men.

snoopdogg
I'm assuming that the team helped, seeing as the scan you posted has the guy stating "They beat Abomination". But it don't say "they" bashed his face in or that "they" softened him up. It does say "Colossus" bashed his face in though.

StiltmanFTW
Are you suggesting that the whole team (sans Colossus) was doing nothing for ten minutes?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Are you suggesting that the whole team (sans Colossus) was doing nothing for ten minutes? I'm suggesting Colossus bashed his face in.

StiltmanFTW
That's only because Wolverine fastball special'd him, bub biscuits

snoopdogg
He may have.

Silent Master
You can't assume it though. And yes Colossus is part of the X-Men.

If I can't the the guy's word that "they beat Abomination" then I can't take his word about Colossus "bashing" in his face.

snoopdogg
If I can't the the guy's word that "they beat Abomination" then I can't take his word about Colossus "bashing" in his face. I've already accepted the fact that the X-Men beat him. You have to accept the fact that big C bashed his face in.

Silent Master

snoopdogg
With help from an entire X-team. I see you are having issues accepting the fact that Colossus bashed his face in.

KingD19

The X-Men defeated Abomination, however, Colossus finished the job, and was the only one who got mention.... Because he bashed his face in.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by KingD19
The X-Men defeated Abomination, however, Colossus finished the job, and was the only one who got mention.... Because he bashed his face in. Exactly. If the writer wanted to give props to other X-Men he would have.

Silent Master
The X-Men defeated Abomination, however, Colossus finished the job, and was the only one who got mention.... Because he bashed his face in.

Beating someone as part of a team effort isn't proof they could do so without help.

Kris Blaze
Abomination.

snoopdogg
Beating someone as part of a team effort isn't proof they could do so without help. Wolverine was on that team. Do you think Abom. can beat Logan? I sure as hell don't.

KingD19
Beating someone as part of a team effort isn't proof they could do so without help.

Beating someone as part of a team effort isn't proof they couldn't do so without help either.

There are tons of people the X-Men have beat as a team that Colossus could solo.

snoopdogg
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/8058/abomxz4.jpg

Silent Master
Beating someone as part of a team effort isn't proof they couldn't do so without help either.

There are tons of people the X-Men have beat as a team that Colossus could solo.

So if it isn't proof either way, why isn't being brought up in a vs thread?

snoopdogg
So if it isn't proof either way, why isn't being brought up in a vs thread? Because it shows Colossus has the strength to physically harm Emil.

KingD19
Because Colossus was the one who got peoples attention, Colossus was the one who ended the fight, Colossus was the one who punched his face inward, defeating him.

Silent Master
Because it shows Colossus has the strength to physically harm Emil.

As long as he has a team with him to help wear Abomination down.

snoopdogg
As long as he has a team with him to help wear Abomination down. See....now your back to making assumptions.

Silent Master
See....now your back to making assumptions.

Just like you're making assumptions.

snoopdogg
Just like you're making assumptions. No...I'm not. You're claiming that the X-Men softened Abom up then big C smashed his face in when in fact the kid just stated big C smashed his face in.

Silent Master
No...I'm not. You're claiming that the X-Men softened Abom up then big C smashed his face in when in fact the kid just stated big C smashed his face in. \

You're assuming that Colossus' ability to hurt Abomination had nothing to do with the fact that he had an entire X-team beating on him.

snoopdogg
\

You're assuming that Colossus' ability to hurt Abomination had nothing to do with the fact that he had an entire X-team beating on him. The story didn't make it clear the X-Men did any damage to Abom other than big C.

KingD19
This is similar to the time when Colossus was fighting WWH, earlier Wolverine tried to fight him, Armor, Rockslide, Shadowcat, Emma, Beast....None of them did any real damage, or got mention, but Colossus.

Silent Master
If the team didn't contribute anything to the fight why did the guy state "They beat Abomination"?

snoopdogg
If the team didn't contribute anything to the fight why did the guy state "They beat Abomination"? Originally posted by snoopdogg
The story didn't make it clear the X-Men did any damage to Abom other than big C.

Battlehammer
anyone of scans of the event being discussed.

Silent Master
Right, so you're just going to assume that Colossus is the only one on the team that hurt Abomination despite the fact that the only witness clearly states that it was a team effort

KingD19
That's not what he's saying. He's saying that despite the fact that it was a team effort, Colossus was the one who really hurt him, who put him down.

snoopdogg
anyone of scans of the event being discussed. There wasn't much shown that I recall. If the kid said that the X-Men has Abom on the ropes then Colossus bashed his face in he might have a point. All the kid said was that the X-Men beat him in less than 10 minutes then he goes on to say the big metal guy on their team bashed his face in. Then he goes on on how strong Colossus must be because he's a big metal guy.

Battlehammer
There wasn't much shown that I recall. If the kid said that the X-Men has Abom on the ropes then Colossus bashed his face in he might have a point. All the kid said was that the X-Men beat him in less than 10 minutes then he goes on to say the big metal guy on their team bashed his face in. Then he goes on on how strong Colossus must be because he's a big metal guy.
I read the issue before, but I also can't really recall the event. most of it was off pannel if I remeber correctly asside form two scans. That sounds right too me.

Silent Master
The guy was just someone talking to his friend, he wasn't a play-by-play announcer.

KingD19
Was he wrong though?? Did Colossus not bash his face in??

Was he not really strong because he was a big guy made of metal??

snoopdogg

Was he not really strong because he was a big guy made of metal?? The kid sure seemed impressed with Colossus.

Battlehammer
I dont think it evidence that Colossus wins, but it certainly evidences that Colossus can hurt Abomination for sure.

KingD19
That's the whole point we've been trying to make, the point that Silent doesn't want to accept.

snoopdogg
I dont think it evidence that Colossus wins, but it certainly evidences that Colossus can hurt Abomination for sure. That's what I'm saying. Although I think if Colossus uses his skill/training and power he can beat Abomination.

Battlehammer
That's what I'm saying. Although I think if Colossus uses his skill/training and power he can beat Abomination.
I agree.

Silent Master

Was he not really strong because he was a big guy made of metal??

It happened off-panel.

KingD19
But the guy said what happened, Colossus bashed his face in. Just because it happened off panel doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Silent Master
It also doesn't mean that Colossus would be able to replicate the feat solo.

There is a difference between proof and evidence.

snoopdogg
But the guy said what happened, Colossus bashed his face in. Just because it happened off panel doesn't mean it didn't happen. Pretty much.

namorsubby
abomination. stronger, more durable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.