Thanos and Infinity Man, Onimar Synn vs. JSA GOG, Tyrant Depowered And Takion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zeuodin
Which team wins?

iceman24567
Team one Takion is the weak link

Zeuodin
Originally posted by iceman24567
Team one Takion is the weak link Hmm. He seemed Pretty Good. Before He even know about his powers he beat Flash, GL kyle and captain Atom without trying. Then when high father died, He got highfather's staff and the powers that go with it. Weak link?

galactusischere
Team 2 6/10

iceman24567
I know what he's done he has only a few feats and they aren't even that good he definitely is the weaklink here.

Zeuodin
I know what he's done he has only a few feats and they aren't even that good he definitely is the weaklink here. Beating Flash, Kyle Rayner and Captain Atom without even trying isn't a good feat? What about when he completely halted Ares with the Universal power of the God wave? And Shielded all the heroes including elder Gods from the assault. Tell me that isn't good.

iceman24567
When did i ever say his feats weren't good?

Zeuodin
When did i ever say his feats weren't good? So what feats does Onimar Synn have that compare to briefly haulting Universal energy? I'm just saying. I Picked the teams to be as balanced as Possible.

iceman24567
It is fairly balanced I'm not arguing that.

Nihilist
Team one Takion is the weak link

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Nihilist
And who would you equate Takion as being equal power to? you gotta name someone who can beat GL kyle, Flash and Captain atom without breaking a sweat and without even trying.

Galan007
thanos/gog = gog
infinity man/tyrant = infinity man
onimar synn/takion = ?

imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.