Warrior Woman Guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zeuodin
Wonder Woman runs the gauntlet
She gets full rest inbetween each fight.( 3 days rest)
She gets to use every power she's used but only in character. For example. She won't call on the Godwave to fight someone she can beat without it. This is for the Kill. Keep in the Mind calling the Godwave in a fight can get her killed pretty easily.

1. Thing
2. She Hulk
3. Warbird
4. Colossus
5. Barda with Mega Rod
6. Engineer and Apollo
7. Supergirl
8. Namor
9. Classic Rogue and Classic Cable
10. Hulk
11. Ronan The Accuser
12. Classic Kalibak
13. Terrax
14. Guy Gardner
15. Red Shift ( She gets her Sword of Hephestius for this fight)
16. Konvict Armored ( She gets her Magical Armor)
17. Sinestro

xJLxKing
14 if not 17

Spire
Probably 16.

Doesn't pass Sinestro.

Batman-Prime
17. Stalemate.

psycho gundam
a lot of wonder woman threads lately

Zeuodin
Originally posted by psycho gundam
a lot of wonder woman threads lately
yeah. Colussus C, Nhilist, Priest, and others' threads have been getting alot of attention.

SoulDevourer

Zeuodin
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
10 I think it's already excepted that she beats the crap out of Hulk. Too slow. And One lasso toss around his Big Slow lumbering body and he's going back to his Banner Days.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Zeuodin
I think it's already excepted that she beats the crap out of Hulk. Too slow. And One lasso toss around his Big Slow lumbering body and he's going back to his Banner Days. **** forgot her speed...k then she KO him prolly...million punches/second woud be a bit too much for him sad (tho Hulk got some speed feats too iirc)

u dint specify she get her lasso...that be unfair...then again wut if hulk get mad enuf to break it (or mad enuf to stop beliving truth? laughing out loud )

Rage.Of.Olympus
Depending on how powerful Rogue is, she better hope that Rogue doesn't get a hand on her. Of course if by Classic you mean only Ms. Marvel's powers, than Diana gets past that easy enough.

Zeuodin
**** forgot her speed...k then she KO him prolly...million punches/second woud be a bit too much for him sad (tho Hulk got some speed feats too iirc)

u dint specify she get her lasso...that be unfair...then again wut if hulk get mad enuf to break it (or mad enuf to stop beliving truth? laughing out loud )
The lasso can't be broken unless you have high reality manipulation powers to literally alter universal Truth. He isn't on that level. And I don't think she can punch him a million times in a second. No one but Flash or Zoom can do that.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Depending on how powerful Rogue is, she better hope that Rogue doesn't get a hand on her. Of course if by Classic you mean only Ms. Marvel's powers, than Diana gets past that easy enough. I don't know if Rogue touching her is going to do anything. Rogue has had problems absorbing the power of beings magical and On that level before.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't know if Rogue touching her is going to do anything. Rogue has had problems absorbing the power of beings magical and On that level before.

Like I said it depends on her level. Her powers have been able to do everything from draining Classic Juggernaut, to Thor.

Both beings above her in durability and resistance to pain/injury.

Zeuodin
Like I said it depends on her level. Her powers have been able to do everything from draining Classic Juggernaut, to Thor.

Both beings above her in durability and resistance to pain/injury. Above who in resistance to Pain and Injury. Cuz You aren't saying WW has a low tolerance for pain are you? Not when I can pull up a scan of her fighting Omacs after being dumped in a bath of Liquid Iron and still fighting. Or when Superman broke her wrist and she still fought just as hard. Or when she got depowered fighting a Super ninja who negates all your powers and stats ands till fought. Or when Decay was literally desintegrating every atom in her body all at the same time and she still fought her. Her resistance to pain is severly being under estimated by you.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Above who in resistance to Pain and Injury. Cuz You aren't saying WW has a low tolerance for pain are you? Not when I can pull up a scan of her fighting Omacs after being dumped in a bath of Liquid Iron and still fighting. Or when Superman broke her wrist and she still fought just as hard. Or when she got depowered fighting a Super ninja who negates all your powers and stats ands till fought. Or when Decay was literally desintegrating every atom in her body all at the same time and she still fought her. Her resistance to pain is severly being under estimated by you.

Thor being above to Wonder Woman. Where did I say she has a low tolerance for pain?

Eh? Are you using being dumped in a bath of liquid iron as a showing for pain tolerance? It would be for Wolverine but if that can hurt Wonder Woman, her durability is worse than I thought....

That's nice. Thor had both his wrists broken, hanging off each arm by a tendon each, and he was still fighting Harald, someone who would shit on Superman hard, if it was a brawl.

Thor as a human was stabbed through the back with a sword clean through till it was sticking out of his chest, and he was still able to fight back.

Thor had every bone in his body broken and was still fighting Absorbing Man. Had Mephisto torture his soul in endless ways and he still refused to give up etc. And isn't the decay thing more durability related since when she got her upgrade she was tanking her attacks just fine?

How the hell am I under estimating Wonder Woman's resistance to pain? I simply said Thor is superior to her in that category. That doesn't mean she doesn't have good resistance to pain.

SoulDevourer
The lasso can't be broken unless you have high reality manipulation powers to literally alter universal Truth. He isn't on that level. And I don't think she can punch him a million times in a second. No one but Flash or Zoom can do that. dint bizaro break it? hes "warped" but he aint a warper lol

hm figured she wuz a fast as Supe...if shes slower then Hulk has a chance (until she use her lasso anyway)

Zeuodin
Thor being above to Wonder Woman. Where did I say she has a low tolerance for pain?

Eh? Are you using being dumped in a bath of liquid iron as a showing for pain tolerance? It would be for Wolverine but if that can hurt Wonder Woman, her durability is worse than I thought....

That's nice. Thor had both his wrists broken, hanging off each arm by a tendon each, and he was still fighting Harald, someone who would shit on Superman hard, if it was a brawl.

Thor as a human was stabbed through the back with a sword clean through till it was sticking out of his chest, and he was still able to fight back.

Thor had every bone in his body broken and was still fighting Absorbing Man. Had Mephisto torture his soul in endless ways and he still refused to give up etc. And isn't the decay thing more durability related since when she got her upgrade she was tanking her attacks just fine?

How the hell am I under estimating Wonder Woman's resistance to pain? I simply said Thor is superior to her in that category. That doesn't mean she doesn't have good resistance to pain. Wait. You are saying having every atom in your body disintegrate isn't a pain tolerance thing? Yes this was before one of her upgrades, but it's still the same character. you can't get more painful than eVery single atom being destroyed on a molecular level all at the same time.

Zeuodin
dint bizaro break it? hes "warped" but he aint a warper lol

hm figured she wuz a fast as Supe...if shes slower then Hulk has a chance (until she use her lasso anyway) She's faster than Superman in some instances such as Arm reflex speed. Movement Speed Is Superman all day.

SoulDevourer
Rogue drainin Jug wuz weird tho...he shrinks & she grows...yet dint she try that again on him & failed? huh

(also iirc Colosus resist Rogue to)

SoulDevourer
ok thats still to much 4 Hulk then erm

Rage.Of.Olympus
Wait. You are saying having every atom in your body disintegrate isn't a pain tolerance thing? Yes this was before one of her upgrades, but it's still the same character. you can't get more painful than eVery single atom being destroyed on a molecular level all at the same time.

Where did I say it isn't a pain tolerance thing? Of course it's a pain tolerance thing. I just asked if it wasn't more durability related is all. All you have done is say that no it isn't and that would have been that.

You have a habit of attempting to put words in my mouth. Stop.

Zeuodin
Where did I say it isn't a pain tolerance thing? Of course it's a pain tolerance thing. I just asked if it wasn't more durability related is all. All you have done is say that no it isn't and that would have been that.

You have a habit of attempting to put words in my mouth. Stop. How was it durability if She was being disintegrated? She wasn't resisting. It was a healing feat since she was able to heal nearly instantly once she kicked in her healing factor power.

tideoftime
How was it durability if She was being disintegrated? She wasn't resisting. It was a healing feat since she was able to heal nearly instantly once she kicked in her healing factor power.

Well... there's a touch of hyperbole in that statement; her healing so quickly was a story/plot point of her lasso/girdle of gaia special affect that was salient to the situation. She doesn't heal that quickly normally, and it was part of Perez' giving a new slant on how the reader should perceive that lasso and what it is, as well as being critical to the overall story (as it defeated not only Decay, but Ares, as well...). Note how in her follow-up "classic" battles (re-intro: The Cheetah and Silver Swan), the lasso was NOT the answer to the situation/story, as the Cheetah resisted it (as the "truth" of the situation was that it was the two of them, as "avatars" of their respective "gods", that were suppose to be in opposition, and the lasso could not simply subdue her, though it could still make her tell the truth... note also that Diana did not so quickly recover from the Cheetah's claws) and with Valerie, her force field was effective against Diana via the lasso (though again that was largely circumstantial/direction Perez was taking the story-setting).

As far as the list:

For the DC characters, she has at one time or another defeated (or in Supergirl's case, at least overcame) each of them (including an equally powerful Sinestro clone, via Byrne) or someone as powerful (Sinestro in lieu of Gardner for this specific example).

As for the Marvel characters, with the exception of Rogue getting a one-shot on her (which might work, as in a Superman story a couple years back, where both he and Diana had their power drained by an (admittedly mystical) opponent -- so I won't rule it out, though Rogue would almost certainly not be able to handle Diana's powers well), and a super-enraged Hulk getting a good grip on her (which I don't see her letting happen), I would say she makes it through, though even with 3 days rest inbetween each, she is going to need a long vacation at the end... wink

Zeuodin
Originally posted by tideoftime
Well... there's a touch of hyperbole in that statement; her healing so quickly was a story/plot point of her lasso/girdle of gaia special affect that was salient to the situation. She doesn't heal that quickly normally, and it was part of Perez' giving a new slant on how the reader should perceive that lasso and what it is, as well as being critical to the overall story (as it defeated not only Decay, but Ares, as well...). Note how in her follow-up "classic" battles (re-intro: The Cheetah and Silver Swan), the lasso was NOT the answer to the situation/story, as the Cheetah resisted it (as the "truth" of the situation was that it was the two of them, as "avatars" of their respective "gods", that were suppose to be in opposition, and the lasso could not simply subdue her, though it could still make her tell the truth... note also that Diana did not so quickly recover from the Cheetah's claws) and with Valerie, her force field was effective against Diana via the lasso (though again that was largely circumstantial/direction Perez was taking the story-setting).

As far as the list:

For the DC characters, she has at one time or another defeated (or in Supergirl's case, at least overcame) each of them (including an equally powerful Sinestro clone, via Byrne) or someone as powerful (Sinestro in lieu of Gardner for this specific example).

As for the Marvel characters, with the exception of Rogue getting a one-shot on her (which might work, as in a Superman story a couple years back, where both he and Diana had their power drained by an (admittedly mystical) opponent -- so I won't rule it out, though Rogue would almost certainly not be able to handle Diana's powers well), and a super-enraged Hulk getting a good grip on her (which I don't see her letting happen), I would say she makes it through, though even with 3 days rest inbetween each, she is going to need a long vacation at the end... wink
The lasso was only a conduit to her connection with Geae. In the Simone Run, She's healing nearly instantly from the bruises on her face in the fight with the GL of the Khund Sector. But you do give waaaay too long responses and discriptions with no scans. Without scans of such, your discriptions are too slanted. Give the str8 forward and narrow or the issue number so I can pull it up. ( i have almost every comic in the universe in my computer. )I just have to find it and read it lol.

tideoftime
The lasso was only a conduit to her connection with Geae. In the Simone Run, She's healing nearly instantly from the bruises on her face in the fight with the GL of the Khund Sector. But you do give waaaay too long responses and discriptions with no scans. Without scans of such, your discriptions are too slanted. Give the str8 forward and narrow or the issue number so I can pull it up. ( i have almost every comic in the universe in my computer. )I just have to find it and read it lol.

My apologies; I thought that since you were referring to Decay, you had "X" reference already in mind -- but you were just using her as an example -- my bad!

WW 2nd Series #4, #9, and #15-16.

I don't have a working scanner in the house right now sad and most of our books are in storage, so I am at a severe disadvantage when it comes to posting scans -- sorry again!

And as far as length/slant... guess I am a little "spoiled"; where I normally post (at White-Wolf), my posts are considered average length, or short compaired to a number of people. Again, my bad. embarrasment

Nihilist
Should clear it.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by tideoftime
My apologies; I thought that since you were referring to Decay, you had "X" reference already in mind -- but you were just using her as an example -- my bad!

WW 2nd Series #4, #9, and #15-16.

I don't have a working scanner in the house right now sad and most of our books are in storage, so I am at a severe disadvantage when it comes to posting scans -- sorry again!

And as far as length/slant... guess I am a little "spoiled"; where I normally post (at White-Wolf), my posts are considered average length, or short compaired to a number of people. Again, my bad. embarrasment The WW threads have lots of scans. You can pretty much link what ever you are talking about from their. That is what I've been doing. Except the one scan about Superman talking about Captain Marvel And Wonder Woman. I had to scan that one in myself. Can't believe they forgot that one.

Rage.Of.Olympus
How was it durability if She was being disintegrated? She wasn't resisting. It was a healing feat since she was able to heal nearly instantly once she kicked in her healing factor power.

I recall her resisting it the second time hence I asked if it was more durability related but honestly? I don't give a shit either way.

Zeuodin
I recall her resisting it the second time hence I asked if it was more durability related but honestly? I don't give a shit either way. The Second time was due to her upgrades.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Okay.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.