Zeus+Odin Vs Wonder woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SoulDevourer
while were at it no expression

so yeah no flight or powers just strength and h2h & shit

i mean we allready got dum threads like this one & they aint even got closed yet...so why stop there? big grin

Batman-Prime
No powers, no amping then. Just pure H2H and their basic Strength. Odin is class 80 IIRC. WW stomps.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
No powers, no amping then. Just pure H2H and their basic Strength. Odin is class 80 IIRC. WW stomps. ridiculous. Either alone would beat the phuck out of Wonder Woman. Zeus recently had a good fight with A god that wonder women went to get help from. How can a God more powerful than she get his heart torn out in hand to hand by Zeus and then she turn around and beat Zeus hand to hand. Won't work. Odin can just turn Giant and Step on her.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Zeuodin
ridiculous. Either alone would beat the phuck out of Wonder Woman. Zeus recently had a good fight with A god that wonder women went to get help from. How can a God more powerful than she get his heart torn out in hand to hand by Zeus and then she turn around and beat Zeus hand to hand. Won't work. Odin can just turn Giant and Step on her.

Odin turn giant? No powers, read what the TS wrote wink.

SoulDevourer
No powers, no amping then. Just pure H2H and their basic Strength. Odin is class 80 IIRC. WW stomps. yay, threads a troll magnet! MISSION ACOMPLISHED! big grin

Colossus-Big C
odin is class 80
zeus is class 90

they also have far more h2h skills than WW

SoulDevourer
Odin turn giant? No powers, read what the TS wrote wink. no powers go same for WW then no expression

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
odin is class 80
zeus is class 90

they also have far more h2h skills than WW Well DC Zeus is far above class 100. So I'm thinking he meant the good versions of each.

SoulDevourer
Well DC Zeus is far above class 100. So I'm thinking he meant the good versions of each. of cos, asper forum rules no PIS/CIS stick out tongue

Colossus-Big C
dc zeus stomps

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
yay, threads a troll magnet! MISSION ACOMPLISHED! big grin

Says the person making such a thread? stick out tongue

Just h2h and strength you said wink. Those old men are outclassed in both without their amping.

SoulDevourer
Says the person making such a thread? stick out tongue

Just h2h and strength you said wink. Those old men are outclassed in both without their amping. they still got there god strenght & dont need ampin no expression class 90? lol. bios can be shit u know. Odins the guy who throw his speer on a wall so hard even Herc (god o strenght) cant pull it out laughing out loud

and yeah if u dint raelize this threads ment to be a troll magnet...wait u mean u took it serously? big grin

Batman-Prime
they still got there god strenght & dont need ampin no expression class 90? lol. bios can be shit u know. Odins the guy who throw his speer on a wall so hard even Herc (god o strenght) cant pull it out laughing out loud

and yeah if u dint raelize this threads ment to be a troll magnet...wait u mean u took it serously? big grin

How could I take you seriously,

seriously big grin

SoulDevourer
How could I take you seriously,

seriously big grin SAM I AM pissed

Batman-Prime
SAM I AM pissed

scared

Colossus-Big C
LOL

Q99
ridiculous. Either alone would beat the phuck out of Wonder Woman. Zeus recently had a good fight with A god that wonder women went to get help from. How can a God more powerful than she get his heart torn out in hand to hand by Zeus and then she turn around and beat Zeus hand to hand. Won't work. Odin can just turn Giant and Step on her.

Yea, a properly strong war god is a very tough fight for Diana. She also fought a family member, Pele, of said killed god, Kane Malohai, and had no easy time of it.

Two powerful gods well experienced in war? They win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.