"Moon stalkers" the novil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Earthlover
Brlinda stood frozen in her spot waching the three human shaped figuring's slowly walk closer and closer to her. Then what seemed like an eturnity they emerged from the shadows. The blood sucking vampire/gothic gruop. The moon stalkers. Brlinda couldn't belive what she was witnessing the people that killed her parents where standing right in front of her. She wanted so badly to grab her friends Edwin and Lindy by the wrist and run for the boat, but somehow couldn't. There where lined up like army solders ,the tallist one was in the middle. he was male and had solder lenthed black hair that made his ruby red eyes stand out from his black roab that draiped over his snow white skin. Then on his right was a female vampire, she had long platnem blond hair that hainged down over her marron dress and silver eyes with the same white skin as the male vampire. Last was the other female vampire on the left. she didnt look as old as the first two, infact she looked like brlinda's age.13.She wore a violiot gown She has the same color hair as the male vampire,and the same eyes and lenth of hair as the female. Perhaps this was a family. "Welcom" said the male vampire in a low voice "My name is Alann Lenix, and this is my wife Rose" he said as he raised his hand to the blond vampire as she walked towards."And our daughter, Silvia"Silvia walked forward gracefully making clumsey Brlinda jellouse."It is a great honer to have you and your fiends on our island" he said as he grabed Brlinda's hand with his bony icy grip only then to lean down and kiss it with his cold winter lips. She froze and did a silent gasp only to hear Lindy do the same."yes" Silvia said in a velvet voice."A great honer indeed" she looked at Edwin with astonishing.Even though she has only seen him for a few seconds, she had developed a series of crush on him.Edwin was having his fair sair of love to and somehow he was hipnatized in her eyes.

Earthlover
I think i didnt spell "group" right...oops!

Earthlover
It sould be "she walked towards HIM" and somewhere in the end astonishing EYES...MAN IM SUCH AN IDIOT!!!sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.