Watch Out. Here I Come!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordmegatron1
Look out 'cause now I'm pissed. I come back to ob serve my threads and this is what I, THE MIGHTIEST OF CYBERTRONIANS, get! Well, now I'm giving all a warning not to drive me off any further (stares pissed-offedly at the big EH) IT'S TIME FOR A FULL-ON, OLD FASHIONED, APOCALYPTIC MELTDOWN!!!!!!!!!!

(calmly) good bye
evil face

Phantom Miria
Good lord, you are an idiot.

Reported.

The big EH
wtfrack did i do?
your the one than stepped on your walkman, btw are you trying to get banned?

The big EH
Originally posted by Phantom Miria
Good lord, you are an idiot.

Reported.
and he's american...coincidence, i think not.

yek illonois, hows it feel to be from the toilet bowl of the continent?

DangerousBeauty
you're an idiot. You posted a damn thread without permission and now you spam. Dumb ass.

I hope you get banned.

The big EH
i overlooked peach allright, it woulda been all good if it weren't for her, shes the bane of my existence
still america is stupid
and you love me, you know you do

lordmegatron1
(speaks behind himself) No I don't care what he wants to do to The Big Stupid One. Listen to me Carnage, that one single mention of blood made our Thread become restricted so keep away from the shut down switch and stop typing for me whilst I'm asleep. (turns back on other humans) Sorry about that, The Red Menace ALWAYS causes'disturbances' in our Human's mind. Makes him bloodthirsty day in/out. *slaps pathetic symbiote*

The big EH
you are a crazy person, get help
nuff said

DangerousBeauty
dude you're almost worse than hawkeye....

Almost.

Venomancer
Oh my god what an joke.Are you that slow.You open one it get's closed..you open this one.What do you think will happen

A)It stays open
B)Closed
C)You win the KMC RP awards for being the most likly to be slapped for opening threads like an ass
D)Both B and C

The big EH
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
dude you're almost worse than hawkeye....

Almost.
so it's not just me and jalek, hrmm

lordmegatron1
ALMOST is definitely the word. You see the Machine Carnage mentioned, before the thread Intrepid Wastes was restricted, is undetectable by human technology and the human eye. Back on topic though. That very Machine slowly renders the human soulless, giving his life energy to us. It also renders him with slowly developing Skitzofrenia. So when WE come out, HE goes nuts. I've also configured it to make him worship me and build a shrine FOR me in his cell. i did this because carnage is sure we'll lose our memory of him the very day after we as you'd call it POP out. Plenty time to make a shrine.

The big EH
you need help, please get it before you try and take the matrix outa your chest

lordmegatron1
You didn't pay attention to the movie, did you?

The big EH
michael bay pisses me off, instead i'm watched the entire original series, beast wars, most of beast machines, and the new series up to season 3.
i know megatron doesn't carry the matrix, optimus prime does/did, but your a crazy idiot, you'll likely do it anyway

lordmegatron1
I have more important matters to attend to.

Blue Gothic
yea like getting some serious therapy dude.

Bladewind
What the hell??? What the f**k? What is this thread about? It's not a RP and certainly not approved.

Etna
do not feed the... err...troll? i think

Rapidash
Stop posting in these threads. If you just ignore them whenever they appear, the one making them will get bored. Righ now you are giving him the attention he crave but does not deserve.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Rapidash
Stop posting in these threads. If you just ignore them whenever they appear, the one making them will get bored. Righ now you are giving him the attention he crave but does not deserve.

thumb up Here's a woman that has common sense!

Etna
T_T what? that's exactly what i said

Peach
Sigh.

Do not make threads like this. That shouldn't even need to be said. Guys, don't respond to crap like this at all.

Originally posted by The big EH
i overlooked peach allright, it woulda been all good if it weren't for her, shes the bane of my existence
still america is stupid
and you love me, you know you do

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.