Silver Surfer (Full Potential) vs Wonder Woman, Superman and Martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D_Dude1210
The Surfer is fighting at FULL POTENTIAL and does not hold back throughout this fight. He will kill if needed and without remorse. No PIS, no CIS. He will use his full powers on his opponents to the maximum range of his abilities.

Superman, Wonderwoman and Martian Manhunter are NOT at full potential and will fight the standard way. CIS on for these folks.

Can the Surfer take them all?

Slaanesh
of coz he can..

shokosugi
Superman solos

Slaanesh
that just mean he'll die alone..u better give him his parter cuz then at least he will have someone to die with stick out tongue

zeel
supes dies last hes good at surviving energy attacks.

tideoftime
Given the circumstances as described, I'd say Surfer. If it was full-on on both sides, I'd go with the trio, but not without casuality on their side...

Batman-Prime
Superman fighting the standard way = Superman saving the day.

no expression

FrothByte
full potential, ss might take any combination of two of his opponents (and i say just might). against the 3, he's going down.

i mean c'mon, anyone of these 3 is enough to give him troubles one on one, all of them having super speed which i think will be a key to this fight. oh and mm has telepathy... just wnated to point that out.

xJLxKing
Superman and MM are good enough

Zeuodin
People act as if Surfer goes around Owning Herald level Opponents with pure ease as if he's Thanos or something. These three could give Thanos fits. Why would Surfer even bloodlusted be able to take them?

tideoftime
Originally posted by Zeuodin
People act as if Surfer goes around Owning Herald level Opponents with pure ease as if he's Thanos or something. These three could give Thanos fits. Why would Surfer even bloodlusted be able to take them?

I was going on the idea of SS bloodlusted and full potential, with the Trio not BL or at full potential (for whatever reason) would be him getting the drop on them, as a group or one individually followed by fighting the other two (hence the casualty-- which doesn't necessarily mean dead--), and SS utilizing his full range of powers/augmentation can give the others a run for their money (again, given the stipulations)... Just clarifying.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by tideoftime
I was going on the idea of SS bloodlusted and full potential, with the Trio not BL or at full potential (for whatever reason) would be him getting the drop on them, as a group or one individually followed by fighting the other two (hence the casualty-- which doesn't necessarily mean dead--), and SS utilizing his full range of powers/augmentation can give the others a run for their money (again, given the stipulations)... Just clarifying. What we have to remember is in DC, the heroes face blood lusted villains all of the time and the heroes Never are blood lusted. So they are used to this kind of scenario.

SoulDevourer
SS stomps. hes more durable & WAY faster then any of them. also more versatile. dunno how his strenght compare but without PIS he can amp himself with the PC

if team dont hold back either then it be more intersting fight

edit> oh and hes imune to TP

tideoftime
What we have to remember is in DC, the heroes face blood lusted villains all of the time and the heroes Never are blood lusted. So they are used to this kind of scenario.

*That* is true...

I always try to phrase my responses in a "neutral" environment, where the "company" bias, so to speak, is blended or mitigated to allow for whatever stipulations are given... if that's not standard for around here, it really does make it tricky in some situations to objectively jibe characters in certain situations. (Yeah, I know... DUH)

Zeuodin
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
SS stomps. hes more durable & WAY faster then any of them. i dunno how his strenght compare but without PIS he can amp himself with the PC

if team dont hold back either then it be more intersting fight He's what? Superman is more durable than Surfer. We've already seen Wonder Woman and MM inside Black Holes so they both have at least that much durability. Superman and Wonder Woman both have Surfer beat on Combat Speed. No point in even trying to argue that. With MM"s telepathy, coordinating attack patterns and having Wonder Woman's know how becomes child's play.

Konton
Surfer > anyone on team 2.
But team 2 should drag out a majority.

tideoftime
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
SS stomps. hes more durable & WAY faster then any of them. i dunno how his strenght compare but without PIS he can amp himself with the PC

if team dont hold back either then it be more intersting fight

I sided with SS per the stipulations, but saying he is faster than Superman and Wonder Woman is a stretch, and he would have to call on outside power just to be in the ballpark strength-wise with Superman, under most circumstances. And MM is almost as strong as SM and WW, with powers they don't have...

SoulDevourer
He's what? Superman is more durable than Surfer. We've already seen Wonder Woman and MM inside Black Holes so they both have at least that much durability. Superman and Wonder Woman both have Surfer beat on Combat Speed. No point in even trying to argue that. With MM"s telepathy, coordinating attack patterns and having Wonder Woman's know how becomes child's play. what the f are u talking about? SS is as close to indestructibel as it gets. he survive in black holes, core of hottest stars (says big G - and u know how hot that gets right? thats BILIONS of degrees)
in the whole team Supe comes closest to SS for durablity (MM prolly same as Supe) but even hes no match
remeber when Supe got cut by DDs bones? or that android with supersharp blades? id like to see that work on Surfer

lol about speed thing. read the 1st post? OP said no PIS
SS is the guy who can cross the unvierse in seconds, he move so fast he can see copies of himself lol. without PIS, team gonna look like snails next to him laughing out loud

rofl @ WW inside a black hole. that wuz a micro black hole made in a lab roll eyes (sarcastic)

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by tideoftime
I sided with SS per the stipulations, but saying he is faster than Superman and Wonder Woman is a stretch, and he would have to call on outside power just to be in the ballpark strength-wise with Superman, under most circumstances. And MM is almost as strong as SM and WW, with powers they don't have... SS is REALLY fast. of cos he dont use it often sad but OP did say no PIS or CIS he wuz clear about that

Flash would prolly be able to match or beat Surfer for speed, but this team? no way

MM is most versatile of team but even he aint got PC. hell prolly fare the best against SS

Omega Vision
I love these stipulations, they're tailor made for a Surfer spite-stomp. You put one guy at 100% vs three ppl with CIS on who aren't fighting to their fullest. MM with CIS on is ****ing useless, WW at less than full potential is barely top tier and CIS Superman forgets he has powers other than super strength.

SoulDevourer
k if team 3 DINT hold back then they could get majority wins, but SS can still use his speed to dodge (or escape big grin)

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I love these stipulations, they're tailor made for a Surfer spite-stomp. You put one guy at 100% vs three ppl with CIS on who aren't fighting to their fullest. MM with CIS on is ****ing useless, WW at less than full potential is barely top tier and CIS Superman forgets he has powers other than super strength. exacly

FrothByte
wait, where is it stated that SS is imune to telepathy? i know he's resistant... but resistant is not the same as immune.

Philosophía
WW at less than full potential is barely top tier
Define top tier.

And then expand that stance.
CIS Superman forgets he has powers other than super strength.
That's a mob opinion-based, unsupported view that shows a lack of knowledge on the character.

Omega Vision

Philosophía
Top Tier meaning someone who can hang with the likes of Superman.
That's seriously your definition of top-tier ? Can you, I don't know, enlarge that category to include other categories and levels of competence ?

Omega Vision

Endless Mike
Under these conditions I would say that Surfer wins

Rage.Of.Olympus
Silver Surfer.

xJLxKing
There are a few bias or just plain weird people

h1a8
CIS is a very powerful disadvantage indeed. With that said, I'd be hard pressed to believe that Surfer taking a majority since the team has basic knowledge on Surfer before the fight and knows he's out to kill.

Philosophía
To me Top Tier and Herald have lots of overlap. Me I consider Superman a Herald level character. Wonder Woman is Top Tier because she is in the elite in terms of speed, strength, and skill.
Top Tier character should never have trouble with street levelers in a no- PIS/CIS situation and should be able to give Heralds a hard time.
Hulk, Wonder Woman Thor, Superman, and Martian Manhunter are Top Tiers while GLs are a little more difficult to define since they can alternate between Herald and Top Tier depending on which GL it is and how they are written.

So it's pretty much:

Heralds
Top Tiers
The rest ?

Then you first say that you put Superman at Herald Level.. and then Top Tier aswell ?

And you still haven't pointed out why you consider Wonder Woman at anything less than full potential barely a top tier ? Because Superman, for who you don't even have a clear ranking in mind, beats her ?

Like I said, expand this a bit better. Define each class, give examples of characters in them and why you think one is there and the other is not.

celeyhyga17
team stomps

Omega Vision

Spire
Hahaha wtf?

xJLxKing
My thoughts exactly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.