Kid Goku vs. Kenpachi Zaraki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
This is Zaraki with the eye patch on and Goku is a kid from Dragonball.

So what do you think, can the pint sized saiyan defeat the most blood thirstiest captain in the thirteen court guard squads or will Kenpachi enjoy this fight and perhaps lose?

King Kandy
When in Dragonball is this?

Nemesis X
Originally posted by King Kandy
When in Dragonball is this?

Well it's through the entire Dragonball series but not when he was grown up but when he was a kid and even as a kid he was pretty tough.

King Kandy
Yeah, but you know he got massively stronger even as a kid... this match depends on what arc it was in dragonball that we're using Goku from.

KingD19
Yeah, Goku from the beggining of Dragonball would get stomped, but towards the end of his childhood, he would stand a pretty good chance.

danteiscool
if it Goku from near the end of Dragonball, then I'll say he has a good chance at winning.

King Kandy
If it's from the end of dragonball, he will win, no questions asked.

Endless Mike
He could probably win by the 22nd Budokai. Using Goku after he drank the super holy water to fight King Piccolo is overkill.

BloodRain
So Goku right before we saw him as an adult in DB? By then he is way stronger then Roshi, who was able to blow up a mountain :/ The kid takes it buuuuut i dont think it'll be an easy fight.

King Kandy
A mountain? Roshi blew up the moon.

NemeBro
If it's from the end of dragonball, he will win, no questions asked. This.

Early Kid Goku would lose.

Go a little to the end of DB, and he is going to completely destroy Kenpachi, as Mike said the point where it really becomes overkill is after climbing Korin's Tower.

BloodRain
A mountain? Roshi blew up the moon.

Ahh yes how could i forget, just pretend i said that.

wakkawakkawakka
Wow! I was expecting some huge curvestomp in Goku's favor.

At least Kenpachi has a chance against him

BloodRain
Not much of a high chance with his eye patch on.

King Kandy
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Wow! I was expecting some huge curvestomp in Goku's favor.

At least Kenpachi has a chance against him
If it's from the end of DB, Kenpachi has absolutely no chance.

Nemesis X
Actually, it's not Goku from the end of DB but before the end of DB.

King Kandy
But when is that, exactly?

danteiscool
yeah, exactly where is Kid Goku at for this fight? and I also changed my mind: Kid Goku would definitely win against Kenpachi. I was sleepy earlier and wasn't thinking clearly when I commented earlier. it was only afterwards that I woke up and went: "Kenpachi would get stomped"

now how bad he's stomped depends on what point Kid Goku is at for this thread.

BloodRain
When he beat king piccolo. 'Kid' is when goku is the same height as krillin at 16ish.

AsbestosFlaygon
Kid Goku by the end of GT??

This is spite man. SPITE I tell you!

XanatosForever
GT is non-canon. no expression

yungz22
I have a question even though it has nothing to do with this thread was that new special with vegetas brother canon because it was written by Toriyama.

Goku wins by the way

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by yungz22
I have a question even though it has nothing to do with this thread was that new special with vegetas brother canon because it was written by Toriyama.

Goku wins by the way

You mean the new movie where Goku one shot the enemy and Satan build a hotel?

NemeBro
If this is from whem Goku defeated Piccolo (Either version), Kenny has absolutely no chance to pull off a win.

BloodRain
So when in Goku's life could Zaraki beat him?
Thinking we should take his eyepatch off for this round.

King Kandy
Eyepatch doesn't even matter.

I'd venture to guess Kenpachi can win up until the red ribbon arc ends.

Nemesis X
Alright that's it, this is not Goku from when he defeated Piccolo. Happy?

King Kandy
No, because you need to tell us when it IS, not just that it was sometime before that.

Nemesis X
No, because you need to tell us when it IS, not just that it was sometime before that.

I didn't see all the episodes on when he was a kid so get off my back and I didn't even know he fought Piccolo at that time. I only finished watching the Red Ribbon arc (and the other arc before the RR one). So this is Goku before the arc that appeared after the RR arc so there.

BloodRain
Originally posted by Nemesis X
So this is Goku before the arc that appeared after the RR arc so there.

huh So at the end of RR saga and not General Blue saga?

Nemesis X
Originally posted by BloodRain
huh So at the end of RR saga and not General Blue saga?

Like I said, I didn't see all the episodes and I only reached the end of the RR arc. Didn't see any episodes after that.

BloodRain
Then I agree with what King Kandy said.

King Kandy
Has he trained with Korin yet?

BloodRain
Thats 2 sagas after RR.

King Kandy
Er, no it is not. He trained with Korin after Tao Pai Pai beat him... during the red ribbon arc.

BloodRain
Oh wow I just looked at the saga with RR in it, forgot the next two were also RR stuff... >.> so yeah he has gone through the training.

King Kandy
Then he wins.

yungz22
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
You mean the new movie where Goku one shot the enemy and Satan build a hotel?

yea

Endless Mike
Originally posted by yungz22 I have a question even though it has nothing to do with this thread was that new special with vegetas brother canon because it was written by Toriyama.

I don't know for sure, but I guess we could call it canon.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I don't know for sure, but I guess we could call it canon.

hmmm....

Well, if Toriyama wrote it, it's unqueationably canon. That's stupid, though, because Vegeta doesn't have a stupid brother. hahahaha (Was it his brother?)

yungz22
Originally posted by dadudemon
hmmm....

Well, if Toriyama wrote it, it's unqueationably canon. That's stupid, though, because Vegeta doesn't have a stupid brother. hahahaha (Was it his brother?)

yes sadly yes it was and he wasnt even as strong as frieza

BloodRain
Originally posted by yungz22
yes sadly yes it was and he wasnt even as strong as frieza

Must feel sorry for Vegeta. Super-arrogant, thinks hes top and has the 'Prince of the Sayins' mindset... and to find him as his brother -,- ouch

yungz22
Originally posted by BloodRain
Must feel sorry for Vegeta. Super-arrogant, thinks hes top and has the 'Prince of the Sayins' mindset... and to find him as his brother -,- ouch
Yep thats more disappointing than short lasting gum

Endless Mike
Vegeta would probably train him to become a SSJ

BloodRain
Wasn't he like very passive?

yungz22
yea he didnt like to fight so his father sent him to a distant planet to live

BloodRain
Well it turned out good for him, now hes got a hot wife >.>

Solon
C'mon. I love DB and DBZ 'n all, but DB kid Goku vs Kenpachi?

Roshi blew up a mountain, and kid Goku beat him, sure.

Kenpachi cut a good *six plus* blocks of a city *in half* just by unsheathing his sword with his eyepatch off.

And that was with one hand. XD

BloodRain
Originally posted by Solon
C'mon. I love DB and DBZ 'n all, but DB kid Goku vs Kenpachi?

Roshi blew up a mountain, and kid Goku beat him, sure.

Kenpachi cut a good *six plus* blocks of a city *in half* just by unsheathing his sword with his eyepatch off.

And that was with one hand. XD

Blew up the Moon too...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.