hancock vs hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
hancock

vs

movie hulk

who wins

Jynocidus
too bad I never watched any of the newer Hulk movies.

KingD19
Well, this should be in the Movie Thread.

But Hancock wins, Super Sonic speeds combined with his strength equals BFR if he wanted one. If he didn't, a simple speedblitz will suffice. And neither movie Hulk did anything Hancock couldn't easily replicate.

If he had a mind to, he could just fly him into space and let him die.

Jynocidus
^ Hancock would do that

Bouboumaster
Hancock was ****in' hardcore. Ang Lee's Hulk would gives him a match, but Hancock wins at the end of the day.

chomperx9
Originally posted by KingD19
Well, this should be in the Movie Thread.

But Hancock wins, Super Sonic speeds combined with his strength equals BFR if he wanted one. If he didn't, a simple speedblitz will suffice. And neither movie Hulk did anything Hancock couldn't easily replicate.

If he had a mind to, he could just fly him into space and let him die. but no one really knows what hancocks strength level is ? hulks for a fact is 100. hancock could be 80 or even less. just cause he can fly and has superspeed doesnt make him 100 strength level.

supremthor
Originally posted by chomperx9
but no one really knows what hancocks strength level is ? hulks for a fact is 100. hancock could be 80 or even less. just cause he can fly and has superspeed doesnt make him 100 strength level.

Hancocks was at least class 100 imo, the train scene proved that.

dmills
Originally posted by supremthor
Hancocks was at least class 100 imo, the train scene proved that. Yep.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hancock did strength feats far beyond anything I saw from Hulk and did it casually too. Throw in the fact he can fly and has durability feats like the train feat, he wins 10/10.

chomperx9
Originally posted by supremthor
Hancocks was at least class 100 imo, the train scene proved that. movie spiderman stopped a train so that makes him class 100 ? theres really no proof what his strength level is.

dmills
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Hancock did strength feats far beyond anything I saw from Hulk and did it casually too. Throw in the fact he can fly and has durability feats like the train feat, he wins 10/10. Considering the fact that a blue whale can weigh in excess of 200 tons and he casually tossed one about 400 yards, I'd say you're right.

Edit: It was actually a Gray whale that he tossed into the sea, not a blue whale. Gray whales are significantly smaller then blue whales and "ONLY" weigh about 50 tons.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by chomperx9
movie spiderman stopped a train so that makes him class 100 ? theres really no proof what his strength level is.
Movie Spider-Man didn't dead-stop it like Hancock did. It took him a while and the train was actively braking as well so he had help.

chomperx9
Originally posted by dmills
Considering the fact that a blue whale can weigh in excess of 200 tons and he casually tossed one about 400 yards, I'd say you're right. ok that makes sense

Rage.Of.Olympus
The hell?

Stopping a subway train with help from high durable webs to slow down your momentum and doing it barely after having a while to do so, does in no way compare stopping a full freight train, without even budging.

Doesn't compare in any way besides both feats have train in their name.

CosmicComet
^My time has been saved.

Will Smith in a stomp.

Omega Vision
Freight trains are to Subway trains what Lumberjacks are to Accountants.

xJLxKing
Hancock wins 10/10

supremthor
Hancock a Funny 10/10 if drunk.

KingD19
Hancock somehow gets Hulk to call him an *******....twice. Then Hulk's head, goes up his own ass.

Doctor-Alvis
I think Hancock has some kind of vague telekinetic powers.

KingD19
Based on?

Doctor-Alvis
The theories/explanations as to why Superman doesn't just tear the crap out of things with his hands when he lifts them.

Unless we're in "chill, it's just a movie, man" mode, there's more to Hancock's biggest strength feats than strength. The train thing I could maybe see him using his flight to anchor himself but he would have torn the crap out of that whale with his hands.

Plus there's not a whole lot of definition in what powers he has exactly.

KingD19
Ooooo yeah, the psionic shield thing that keeps objects from falling apart under their own weight.

Yeah, I could see that.

And apparently his only displayed powers were sonic speed, durability, and strength. Although his wife had some form of weather manipulation, so their full powers are still a mystery.

rotiart
Of course when we say movie hulk we mean live action and bot the cartoon movie hulks...

And based upon movie feats.. Hancock ftw... Assuming wifey wasn't around...

Xplosive
Hancock wins against movie Hulk.

SoulDevourer
if this KO fight then Hand-cock ftw. he wuz stronger faster and MORE DURABLE

we dont kno if he can be hurt at all when his wife aint around. that make him even more durable then Supe

D_Dude1210
Hancock grabs both movie Hulk and movie Abomination and shoves Abom's head into Hulk's butt.

Omega Vision
Movie Hulk wasn't all that impressive. His strength was at best Class 50 from what was shown and while his durability was alright those sonic weapons were really doing a number on him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.