Revan (KoToR) Vs Exile (KoToR II)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

\\S//
Who can be amped more in the games?

mattatom
Originally posted by \S//
Who can be amped more in the games? Revan. That killed me Slash

Samurai100
Revan

\\S//
So Revan can have more Jedi/Sith powers and better equipment?

mattatom
So Revan can have more Jedi/Sith powers and better equipment? Yes.

MasterAshenVor
SUBJECT CLOSED LOL.

Nephthys
The Exile. By miles.

mattatom
Originally posted by Nephthys
The Exile. By miles. Majority says Revan.

Slash_KMC
Matt has earned a good number of points today, while DE has lost a lot, like, A LOT.

So yeah, Revan does censored things to her.

mattatom
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Matt has earned a good number of points today, while DE has lost a lot, like, A LOT.

Thanks. *bows graciously*.

So yeah, Revan does censored things to her.

Oh and for those of you who have seen Blue Harvest... Every Night!, a nice reference for you there.

Nephthys
You seem to be mistaking this for a democracy. crackers

truejedi
unknown vs. an unknown?

Pointless.

mattatom
You seem to be mistaking this for a democracy. crackers No, not necessarily a democracy, just Revan and his fanboys could take the Exile and...you.

\\S//
The Exile. By miles.

Really?

That would make sense seeing as how it's the second installment of the game, but wasn't Revan supposed to be more powerrful?

Slash_KMC
Wait... Exodus has more credibility than me?

Nephthys
HOW D'CHA LIKE THEM APPLES, *****!!!

In gameplay terms the Exile can get better weapons, armour and accessories, better Force-powers, more Force-powers, better feats and can grow to level 70 whereas Revan can only go up to 20. She's pretty much superior in every way.

Outside of gameplay though she match's Revan for (admittedly small number of) feats and because of her innate nature she pretty much will become more powerful than her.

Though on these forums Revan is God.

Lord Lucien
And a guy, jackass.

Nephthys
You will never get me to say that though.

Dr McBeefington
Please, the Exile's power has been debated to death on this forum and the Exile's supporters haven't come close to making an argument for her. She's nowhere near Revan's level and her sole feat (one that we're pretty sure she did herself), was killing some number of sith marauders on Malachor V.

Slash_KMC
Well, neither of them actually has feats (in terms of 'how the fight exactly went') backing them up.

Nephthys
Remember, the thread in question is asking about 'Who can be amped more in the games?', to which the answer is clearly The Exile by a mile.

And Beefy, you are simply wrong. Eternally.

Dr McBeefington
I've never been wrong about the exile.

Nephthys
Oh, just blow it out your ass pansy.

\\S//
Really, I give a rats ass whose more in literature or which game was, it's all about the amps. And I trust that KoToR II had the better amps.

mattatom
Really, I give a rats ass whose more in literature or which game was, it's all about the amps. And I trust that KoToR II had the better amps. Then you are lost!

BoratBorat
Originally posted by Dr McBeefington
Please, the Exile's power has been debated to death on this forum and the Exile's supporters haven't come close to making an argument for her. She's nowhere near Revan's level and her sole feat (one that we're pretty sure she did herself), was killing some number of sith marauders on Malachor V. Oh please the SW forums are dead, just type in more garbage and rubbish like you usually do to make the forums more lively.

mattatom
Originally posted by BoratBorat
Oh please the SW forums are dead, just type in more garbage and rubbish like you usually do to make the forums more lively. Pot.Kettle.Black.

One Free Man
KREIA SED DAT REVAN WUZ HER BESTEST STUDENT AND TEH HART OF TEH FOERC!!!!!!!!!

mattatom
Originally posted by One Free Man
KREIA SED DAT REVAN WUZ HER BESTEST STUDENT AND TEH HART OF TEH FOERC!!!!!!!!! QFT.

Nephthys
Actually she said that the Exile was her greatest student so yeah...

mattatom
Actually she said that the Exile was her greatest student so yeah... Great=/=Best

Dr McBeefington
Wonderful, so the exile learned the death of the force while being a wound, aka Kreia's wet dream. She's zeh greatest!

Nephthys
No, but greatest does = best.

Dr McBeefington
No, but greatest does = best.

You're joking right?

Nephthys
Bzzz bzzzz.

And Revan doesn't actually have a 'level', remember?

mattatom
Bzzz bzzzz.

And Revan doesn't actually have a 'level', remember? I'm sorry I just can't resist this...He does it's...
http://cdn0.knowyourmeme.com/i/345/original/over9000.jpg

Nephthys
http://www.grimmemennesker.dk/data/media/3/cool-fail.jpg

Nah, I lol'd.

mattatom
I'm not cool. So therefore I don't try. Why am I not suprised you lol'd.

Nephthys
My whimsical personality and ability to portray it through a keyboard?

Slash_KMC
http://www.grimmemennesker.dk/data/media/3/cool-fail.jpg

Dude, that's you in the picture, isn't it?

Nephthys
Damn, you caught me. I'm actually a middle-aged asian woman who hangs around with a bunch of losers instead of the 18-year old geek who hangs around with, well, you guys, that I've been pretending to be. Oh woe is me, how ever did you see through my cunning ploy!

Slash_KMC
Nooo! More guys who turn out to be women!!! I'm in a dimensional vortex where everything is the opposite, right?

mattatom
Nooo! More guys who turn out to be women!!! I'm in a dimensional vortex where everything is the opposite, right? Right. (Which means you're wrong, or are you? Or aren't you?)

Jamefril
Darth Revan would force slam the exile into a billion pieces, put the exile back together and then do it again!

One Free Man
Damn, you caught me. I'm actually a middle-aged asian woman who hangs around with a bunch of losers instead of the 18-year old geek who hangs around with, well, you guys, that I've been pretending to be. Oh woe is me, how ever did you see through my cunning ploy! all that has transpired has done so according to MY design. First we find that noobaris has a vagina, and now you.

Now witness that Slash and Lucien share this characteristic. (Bet you that lucien has Jessica alba lips)

Nephthys
I'll take that bet.

One Free Man
its probably why i have such a huge man crush on the two of them

Autokrat
You know, Revan actually has about five levels on The Exile in the campaign guide and considerably more impressive stats.

Its not canon, but just saying...

Slash_KMC
Sorry, I have no boobs/vagina.

Originally posted by Autokrat
You know, Revan actually has about five levels on The Exile in the campaign guide and considerably more impressive stats.

Its not canon, but just saying...

Well, according to some 'people', the campaign guide is very canon.

Autokrat
Sorry, I have no boobs/vagina.

Well, according to some 'people', the campaign guide is very canon.

The info in the guide is canon, the game stats are not.

EDIT - Apparently they do have some relevance, although I believe Legend is somewhat delusional.

truejedi
Legend never did come back after i caught him in his bald-faced lie did he?

mattatom
No, Samurai took his place.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by mattatom
No, Samurai took his place.

I think you're a little bit confused. Sammy is the 'Bane' fanboy, while Legend is the 'Revan' fap-boy.

truejedi
this is trueness.

mattatom
I think you're a little bit confused. Sammy is the 'Bane' fanboy, while Legend is the 'Revan' fap-boy. Nah I'm not he's just covering it up well.

Red Nemesis
Bandon solos.

mattatom
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
Bandon solos. QFT
and so i always have proof, QFP.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
Bandon solos.

You damn bastard.

Janus Marius
Bandon for the win.

mattatom
Originally posted by Janus Marius
Bandon for the win. QFP. More evidence against Slash, thankyou.

BoratBorat
galen marek Bandon wins.

mattatom
galen marek Bandon wins. This keeps getting better and better. Slash, you lose.

Slash_KMC
galen marek Bandon Revan wins. This keeps getting better and better. Slash, you win.

Yes, yes I do.

mattatom
This keeps getting better and better. Slash, you win.

http://www.zgeek.com/forum/gallery/files/1/8/1/2/3/i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Lord Lucien
This keeps getting better and better. Slash, you lose. Seriously, what have you done?! You're creating of Jesus Bandon Norris will bring upon the ruin of this entire forum's credibility!

mattatom
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Seriously, what have you done?! You're creating of Jesus Bandon Norris will bring upon the ruin of this entire forum's credibility! Your the one who said and I quote .
You helped the snowball roll Lucien, your just as responsible as I am.

Oh and I think this forum lost it's credibility when certain younger members joined.

truejedi
which do you speak of? (hint, if you put it in spoilers, they can't read it!!)

mattatom
Originally posted by truejedi
which do you speak of? (hint, if you put it in spoilers, they can't read it!!) Why, because it requires too much intelligence to highlight?

truejedi
no, cause spoilers put grey boxes instead of words. they look kinda nifty. see, you can write anything you want here, and no one ever knows, cause its just a grey box. its like a secret. haha. Mattatom, you have a small Revan!! (see, and he will never see it, he will just see the grey box!)

mattatom
Originally posted by truejedi
no, cause spoilers put grey boxes instead of words. they look kinda nifty. see, you can write anything you want here, and no one ever knows, cause its just a grey box. its like a secret. haha. Mattatom, you have a small Revan!! (see, and he will never see it, he will just see the grey box!) I have no Revan but my bandon is Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge

Lord Lucien
He may not touch bottom but he will stretch out the edges.

mattatom
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
He may not touch bottom but he will stretch out the edges. Bit of both Lucien.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.