Bane vs Kingpin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cantafford
Who would win in a 1 on 1 fight?They both have increased physicall attributes but still not superhuman

shokosugi
Bane

SamZED
Fisk.

Prep-Man
Nowadays? I say Bane, but only if he's on the juice. Classic Kingpin vs Bane with juice? I say Kingpin. But it's a tough fight either way.

Mshinu
Originally posted by SamZED
Fisk.

vansonbee
Originally posted by cantafford
Who would win in a 1 on 1 fight?They both have increased physicall attributes but still not superhuman Bane would beat Fisk w/ or w/o juice. Bane has more tactic/experiences in combat & is slightly stronger.

Not saying Fish doesn't have any, just not near Bane.

DarthDaniel1001
Tough Call. I say if both are at their peak (that includes Bane with venom formula) then Bane. If Bane doesn't have his Venom then it's hard to say. May have to give the slight edge to Kingpin though.

jinzin
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
Tough Call. I say if both are at their peak (that includes Bane with venom formula) then Bane. If Bane doesn't have his Venom then it's hard to say. May have to give the slight edge to Kingpin though.

Co-signed

StiltmanFTW
Bane w/o venom beats current Kingpin methinks.

Badabing
This has been done before.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.