Wolverine runs the Immortal Weapons Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/8190/771835-boog_cv22_super.jpg

1. Dog Brother Number 1

2. Bride of Nine Spiders

3. Fat Cobra

4. Tiger's Beautiful Daughter

5. Prince of Orphans

6. Iron Fist

jalek moye
He loses against Prince of Orphans

he would do much better against Danny then against him

dmills
I can see him beating Dog brother and maybe creepy spider chick, but he'd be pwned by Fat cobra.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by dmills
I can see him beating Dog brother and maybe creepy spider chick, but he'd be pwned by Fat cobra.
No he wouldent, I not even sure how you came to that conclusion.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
No he wouldent, I not even sure how you came to that conclusion. hint: fat cobra ain't slow

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
hint: fat cobra ain't slow
wow did you come up with that all by your self?

ive read almost every single appearance of his thanks for stating the obvious, I unlike some one I know don't base my knowledge of a character on there name a lone........or appearance.

redhotrash
Duh, Wolverine never loses... to anyone. Noob.

Starscream M
wow did you come up with that all by your self?

ive read almost every single appearance of his thanks for stating the obvious, I unlike some one I know don't base my knowledge of a character on there name a lone........or appearance. then your question was idiotic

fat cobra is faster and stronger than logan, he's more skilled in martial arts.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by redhotrash
Duh, Wolverine never loses... to anyone. Noob.

He loses quite often, but not to characters like kobra and he certainly does not get "pwned" by them.

Battlehammer
then your question was idiotic

fat cobra is faster and stronger than logan, he's more skilled in martial arts.
No it was not at all.

Faster? Prove it. More skilled? Prove it.

as usaul, you talk out your ass and are wrong over and over. You ever get tired of making your self look like a moron?

redhotrash
Blashpemy, no one is more skilled in martial arts. No way can he contend with adamantium claws and a healing factor. Wolverine accels at fighting martial arts masters just as well as he does agains bricks, matter manipulators, and mid-level cosmic beings.

Starscream M
No it was not at all.

Faster? Prove it. More skilled? Prove it.

as usaul, you talk out your ass and are wrong over and over. You ever get tired of making your self look like a moron? read his friggin comic

even though he's a fatass, he was EXTREMELY quick

how is he more skilled? well, he's one of the immortal weapons...that alone proves his skill. he doesn't have a hf to fall back on unlike some people.

Battlehammer
Blashpemy, no one is more skilled in martial arts. No way can he contend with adamantium claws and a healing factor. Wolverine accels at fighting martial arts masters just as well as he does agains bricks, matter manipulators, and mid-level cosmic beings.
as usual, trying to have an intellectual debate with you is pointless, all you do is revert to being a child when people disagree with your ignorant perception of how you wish a character to be, not how they are.

There are people more skilled. Wolverine does accel at MA and has proven this time and again. He great vs bricks, becuase he an anti-brick. ......cosmic beings and matter manipulators rape him......

why do I even bother wasting my time with you........

Battlehammer
read his friggin comic

even though he's a fatass, he was EXTREMELY quick

how is he more skilled? well, he's one of the immortal weapons...that alone proves his skill. he doesn't have a hf to fall back on unlike some people.
done so and he shown nothing to prove either of thoses statements you made correct. Clearly you have not read his comics or wolverines which is obvious. You tell me to read his comic, lets see if you can answer a simple question roughly how many kids if any does Fat cobra have?

Being an immortal wepaon does not make you more skilled. No he has chi energy instead. Wolverine taken on an immortal weapon before....and IF no less, try again.

god your debating tactics never improve, you show your ignorance over and over. You also show that you bases almost everything on title rather then actaully reading the comics.

Starscream M
done so and he shown nothing to prove either of thoses statements you made correct. Clearly you have not read his comics or wolverines which is obvious.

Being an immortal wepaon does not make you more skilled. No he has chi energy instead. Wolverine taken on an immortal weapon before....and IF no less, try again.

god your debating tactics never improve, you show your ignorance over and over. You also show that you bases almost everything on title rather then actaully reading the comics. what're you babbling about?

I'll revise my statement then, Fat Cobra is AS fast and skilled as Logan is.

I think you greatly underestimate Fat Cobra...he is very deadly. Don't let his appearance fool you.

Starscream M
incredible fat cobra feat: he defeats Xiang Yao...the mystic dragon

http://marvel.com/universe3zx/images/d/d2/Fat_Cobra_vs_Xiang_Yao.jpg

Battlehammer
what're you babbling about?

I'll revise my statement then, Fat Cobra is AS fast and skilled as Logan is.

I think you greatly underestimate Fat Cobra...he is very deadly. Don't let his appearance fool you.
how many children roughly does fat cobra have? you pretend you have read his comic before, answer the question.

prove it.

I am underestimating nothing, you are vastly overestimating a character and pretending you have read him when you have not. Please I am not the one who bases my knowledge of a character based on there apearance like some one I know roll eyes (sarcastic) or do we really need to go over what you originally stated about King pin?

redhotrash
lol, someone's a cranky little guy. Anyway, yeah Wolverine doesnt need this to be gauntlet style. He takes them all at once. I have many evidences (sp) proving it. Like in Wolverine #35 he beats about 40 of the Hand's best ninjas at once. Then in Wolverine #77 he beats Namor off panel. Well, its suggested that he does. Then in another issue he lifts a dumpster over his head and throws it with 1 arm, so obviously that puts him in like the 5 ton range. How else would he hang with Wendigo, the jobber monster of the north?

Starscream M
how many children roughly does fat cobra have? you pretend you have read his comic before, answer the question.
oh this idiocy again roll eyes (sarcastic)

I don't remember the exact number, dont have the comic...read it though.

but I remember he killed all of his kids when they came after him.

happy?

Battlehammer
incredible fat cobra feat: he defeats Xiang Yao...the mystic dragon

http://marvel.com/universe3zx/images/d/d2/Fat_Cobra_vs_Xiang_Yao.jpg
what issue was that from do you even know? do you even know how many times it took him to do it?

what is this scan suposes to prove?

Starscream M
what issue was that from do you even know? do you even know how many times it took him to do it?

what is this scan suposes to prove? don't know what issue. it took him 3 tries.

he recovered from getting ripped apart to pieces.

Battlehammer
oh this idiocy again roll eyes (sarcastic)

I don't remember the exact number, dont have the comic...read it though.

but I remember he killed all of his kids when they came after him.

happy?
You cant answer a simple question?

Really then answer the question, roughly how many kids did he have?

No that proves nothing, you could get that off wiki which clearly you did. funny how you say you read issues and then you can't even correctly identify huge parts of the issues and when you do "remeber" it always completely wrong. you are a liar and it halerious when you try and pretend that some one else needs to read up on character.

redhotrash
Wolverine would make that thing into a new set of boots. Everyone knows Wolverine is the reason Fin Fang Foom stays out of Canada. Wolverine accels against giant reptiles and serpants as well.

jalek moye
Wolverine would beat cobra it wouldn't be a walk in the park but I think he'd win.

Now he sure as hell isn't beating Prince of Orphans

Battlehammer
Wolverine would make that thing into a new set of boots. Everyone knows Wolverine is the reason Fin Fang Foom stays out of Canada. Wolverine accels against giant reptiles and serpants as well.
arnt you so clever.

you really inspire ones intellectual side.......

Battlehammer
Originally posted by jalek moye
Wolverine would beat cobra it wouldn't be a walk in the park but I think he'd win.

Now he sure as hell isn't beating Prince of Orphans
agreed.

redhotrash
You have a intellectual side? We need to nurture and help this thing grow. Anyway, I agree, hes clearly never read a comic of any type. What side does Wolverine wear his patch on? How many kids does he have (clones dont count), in issue #41 which hand is he holding his cigar in? Answer starscream, they are simple questions...

Battlehammer
You have a intellectual side? We need to nurture and help this thing grow. Anyway, I agree, hes clearly never read a comic of any type. What side does Wolverine wear his patch on? How many kids does he have (clones dont count), in issue #41 which hand is he holding his cigar in? Answer starscream, they are simple questions...
gotta test is he lieing, would not be the first time, he was caught, actaully it be mor elike 15th time. have you read the issue? if so you know it not some obscure part of the comic, it was one of the focal points.

gotta love trolls.

some one scared to actually debate? or you mad the little old wolverine fans have proven you wrong time and again?

why do I bother wasting my time with you.....

Kris Blaze
Regardless of how it goes, he can't take Iron Fist or Prince of Orphans.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Regardless of how it goes, he can't take Iron Fist or Prince of Orphans. why not?

Martian_mind
Iron Fist

oh shit son, you gone done it now.

redhotrash
LOL, the only advantage you have is time. You have no qualms about staying on here, endlessly chanting the same barely understandable character wank ALL DAY. Sharks sniff out blood in water, Battlehammer sniffs out Wolverine posts on forums. At least the shark has a excuse..

Battlehammer
Regardless of how it goes, he can't take Iron Fist or Prince of Orphans.
I disagree, I think he can certainly take Iron Fist, but I agree he aint taking Prince of Orphans......

Battlehammer
LOL, the only advantage you have is time. You have no qualms about staying on here, endlessly chanting the same barely understandable character wank ALL DAY. Sharks sniff out blood in water, Battlehammer sniffs out Wolverine posts on forums. At least the shark has a excuse..
whatever you say troll.

Battlehammer
why not?
thought you read the comics before.....do you know what Orphans powers are?

Starscream M
I disagree, I think he can certainly take Iron Fist, but I agree he aint taking Prince of Orphans...... why...just because he's intangible?

Starscream M
thought you read the comics before.....do you know what Orphans powers are? yes you idiot I do

KingD19
It's funny how BH accuses people of being trolls and the like, then he imitates their behavior.....very interesting.

Battlehammer
yes you idiot I do
I am the idiot? and yet you cant answer simple questions.

what are they then?

redhotrash
Originally posted by KingD19
It's funny how BH accuses people of being trolls and the like, then he imitates their behavior.....very interesting.

LOL, this is him on a good night. Should see his 400+ posts from the Wolverine vs Spider-Man and Wolverine vs Namor threads.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by KingD19
You can only take so much trolling before you turn around and send it back to them.

I not the one who hiding from a debate and instead trolling. I would gladly debate , but what is the point when the responses I recieve are trolling ones of sarcasm and attempts at insulting my self?

redhotrash
You dont debate. The concept of debate is beyond you. Your more intelligent counterpart/puppet master at least understands how the system works. No, instead you treat high showings as the standard, ignore anything that brings him down, and mindless chant the same thing over and over. The Thanos and Hulk fanboys at least acknowledge that Loeb and Starlin wank their characters. The whole "hey, this guy is a money maker, lets push him to the moon" mode that writers get into is unknown to you.

Martian_mind
Thread is made of win.

Battlehammer
You dont debate. The concept of debate is beyond you. Your more intelligent counterpart/puppet master at least understands how the system works. No, instead you treat high showings as the standard, ignore anything that brings him down, and mindless chant the same thing over and over. The Thanos and Hulk fanboys at least acknowledge that Loeb and Starlin wank their characters. The whole "hey, this guy is a money maker, lets push him to the moon" mode that writers get into is unknown to you.
Lol whats funny is you believe the crap you spout about me.

I uses his consistent showings and always have. Just because you dislike what they show does not give you the right to ignore them. seems like someone mad that wolverine fans provide evidence which contradicts his few of how he believe the character should be potrayed, does baby need a bottle?

but atlast why I waste my time responding to trolling comments and insults is beyond me. You want to debate the characters for real I am game, but if your just going to troll and insult me I rather not.

redhotrash
LOL, I hate to bicker on here like that and dont encourage it, but so many ignorant posts make my head hurt. He gets into like 20+ post wars every night. When the other party finally logs off to tend real life issues, he declares himself the winner. Hes never conceded a point. Apparently the score is Battlehammer: 554,342 Everyone else: 0

redhotrash
Lol whats funny is you believe the crap you spout about me.

I uses his consistent showings and always have. Just because you dislike what they show does not give you the right to ignore them. seems like someone mad that wolverine fans provide evidence which contradicts his few of how he believe the character should be potrayed, does baby need a bottle?

but atlast why I waste my time responding to trolling comments and insults is beyond me. You want to debate the characters for real I am game, but if your just going to troll and insult me I rather not.

Again, there is no debating with you. Its like banging your head against a wall: Even if you win you feel like a dumbass for having participated.

Battlehammer
LOL, I hate to bicker on here like that and dont encourage it, but so many ignorant posts make my head hurt. He gets into like 20+ post wars every night. When the other party finally logs off to tend real life issues, he declares himself the winner. Hes never conceded a point. Apparently the score is Battlehammer: 554,342 Everyone else: 0

does baby need bottle?

redhotrash
LOL, and Im the moronic troll?

Battlehammer
Again, there is no debating with you. Its like banging your head against a wall: Even if you win you feel like a dumbass for having participated.

does baby need bottle?

snoopdogg
I say he gets to Danny. Then still wins a tough one but I admitt I'm not a expert on all of these guys.

redhotrash
Thats 3 "baby needs a bottle" comments in a row. Ive been vanquished. Im off for the night. Mark it.. Battlehammer: 554,343 now, everyone else: still 0

Battlehammer
Thats 3 "baby needs a bottle" comments in a row. Ive been vanquished. Im off for the night. Mark it.. Battlehammer: 554,343 now, everyone else: still 0

does baby need bottle?

Battlehammer
easier then I thought, if one gets trolled simply repeat and troll back.

anyone seen GI Joe movie? Watching it now not sure what I think of it.

Wolverine gets to Iron Fist he takes 6/10 maybe only even split depends on scenerio. Orphan beats Wolverine everytime, I am not even sure he can be hurt by the living.

All of the matches should be good fight, I really like to see him verse cobra and dog.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Thread is made of win.

Badabing
Stop the flaming. I'm handing out warnings if I have to come back in this thread due to reports.

jalek moye
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I say he gets to Danny. Then still wins a tough one but I admitt I'm not a expert on all of these guys.
its pretty much impossible for him to beat Prince of Orphans if he actually tries.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.