Wolverine vs Spiderman/Captain America (twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Wolverine has vibranium blended in with his adamantium bones.

Spiderman does not have his webbing.

SamZED
What the f**k?

Blanket
Originally posted by carver9
Wolverine has vibranium blended in with his adamantium bones.

Spiderman does not have his webbing. How in the **** does that help Wolverine?
Unless it's artic vibranium, and thus no admantium... anyway, Cap kicks his sternum out

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Blanket
How in the **** does that help Wolverine?

I was thinking the same thing lol

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Battlehammer
I was thinking the same thing lol

He'd be much harder to knock out. Vibranium absorbs the impact, remember.

D_Dude1210
They can kick em in the balls. smile no adamantium there. Heh.

StiltmanFTW
Puck style laughing out loud

I doubt 616 Cap or Spidey would do something like that. Better go and get Ultimate Steve yes

Starscream M
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He'd be much harder to knock out. Vibranium absorbs the impact, remember. the vibranium would also dissolve the adamantium

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Starscream M
the vibranium would also dissolve the adamantium

facepalm

When. Will. You. Finally. Start. Reading. Comics? I mean, seriously man. In all that time you spend on the comic book forum you could get access to and read plenty of comics.

Only antarctic variation does that and it does not absorb the impact. Wakandan one does.

Starscream M
facepalm

When. Will. You. Finally. Start. Reading. Comics? I mean, seriously man. In all that time you spend on the comic book forum you could get access to and read plenty of comics.

Only antarctic variation does that and it does not absorb the impact. Wakandan one does. the threadstarter never stated this is wakandan vibranium

and I resent that...I DO read comics.

StiltmanFTW
the threadstarter never stated this is wakandan vibranium

and I resent that...I DO read comics.

Wakandan vibranium is the default one. The most popular one (although it was not the first). Cap's shield is made of it among other things. BP suit. Warpath's knives. And it would make no sense to lace Wolverine's bones with freakin' anti-metal.

Really? Not enough apparently awesome

Starscream M
And it would make no sense to lace Wolverine's bones with freakin' anti-metal.
actually it does make sense.

it balances the battle.

take out spidermans webbing and you should handicap logan a bit too...and you do that by giving him antartic vibranium.

you shouldn't presume to know the threadstarter's purpose. mad

StiltmanFTW

it balances the battle.

take out spidermans webbing and you should handicap logan a bit too...and you do that by giving him antartic vibranium.

It would take him out at the beginning of the battle. Adamantium spouting of his body = massive tissue damage. Plus his bones are not just coated with the metal, they are fused together, which means taking away adamantium like that would damage skeleton too.

Don't you think it would be easier to just specify BC Wolverine...?

Logan pwns these noobs anyway evil face Especially the one who at the age of twelve had a gay boyfriend.

SamZED

it balances the battle.

take out spidermans webbing and you should handicap logan a bit too.. Isnt he already handicapped concidering its a 1 vs 2 fight? Dont know what's the point of this thread. They dont even need to ko Logan, just pin him to the groung.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
Isnt he already handicapped concidering its a 1 vs 2 fight? Dont know what's the point of this thread. They dont even need to ko Logan, just pin him to the groung.

They wouldn't be able to do that, that guy is an animal stick out tongue An incredibly skilled one.

SamZED
They wouldn't be able to do that, that guy is an animal stick out tongue An incredibly skilled one. I know Spider-man is, but Logan is not a rookie either..shifty

StiltmanFTW
I know Spider-man is, but Logan is not a rookie either..shifty

lol

But seriously, have you ever tried pinning a dog to the ground? You'd end with a lot of claw and fang wounds. Yes, Wolverine bites his enemies.

Not to mention his skills. Rogue pinned him and a few seconds later it was her who was pinned... and Logan's had claws ready to pop into her brain.

SamZED
lol

But seriously, have you ever tried pinning a dog to the ground? You'd end with a lot of claw and fang wounds. Yes, Wolverine bites his enemies.

Not to mention his skills. Rogue pinned him and a few seconds later it was her who was pinned... and Logan's had claws ready to pop into her brain. If they do it right he wont be able to break free, Cap is as strong as he is, Spider-man is many times stronger and there are two of them. Seriously this thread makes about as much sense as Captain America vs Daredevil and Black Panther...

Parmaniac
lol

But seriously, have you ever tried pinning a dog to the ground?

Why should he? laughing

StiltmanFTW
If they do it right he wont be able to break free, Cap is as strong as he is, Spider-man is many times stronger and there are two of them. Seriously this thread makes about as much sense as Captain America vs Daredevil and Black Panther...

Rogue is stronger than both of them combined and no, they wouldn't be able to hold him forever. Spidey ain't got the skills and Logan's moves are too wild and erratic.

This vibranium power-up is an overkill. The duo should better call the rest of New Avengers for help...

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Why should he? laughing

Oh, Parm... laughing out loud

Tha C-Master
Pinning him? Spiderman did wrestle and he's many times stronger to the fact where he could hold him. Just like I could hold a 9 year old 3rd degree black belt. We must be logical here. Lol. New Avengers.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Pinning him? Spiderman did wrestle and he's many times stronger to the fact where he could hold him. Just like I could hold a 9 year old 3rd degree black belt. We must be logical here. Lol. New Avengers.

When did he wrestle? You're not talking about his 1st appearance, are you?

Better men have tried and failed.

New Avengers might not be enough... stick out tongue

SamZED
Rogue is stronger than both of them combined and no, they wouldn't be able to hold him forever. Spidey ain't got the skills and Logan's moves are too wild and erratic.

This vibranium power-up is an overkill. The duo should better call the rest of New Avengers for help... Why wont they be able to hold him? Fighting skills have nothing to do with it, and Rogue is not the best example, that's the ABC logic. They can put him on his stomach, Spider grabs his wrists and Cap holds his legs and the fight is over. Spider-man can take some wins against Logan 1 on 1 (not majority but SOME) even with CIS on. If Cap is helping then it's just not a fair fight.

Why should he? laughing shifty

StiltmanFTW
Why wont they be able to hold him? Fighting skills have nothing to do with it, and Rogue is not the best example, that's the ABC logic. They can put him on his stomach, Spider grabs his wrists and Cap holds his legs and the fight is over. Spider-man can take some wins against Logan 1 on 1 (not majority but SOME) even with CIS on. If Cap is helping then it's just not a fair fight.

There are more examples. Escapologist skills. They matter.

You really think Logan would allow them to do that? I sure as hell don't. Cap would end with a broken jaw in that scenario anyway.

Parmaniac
New Avengers might not be enough... stick out tongue

http://de.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=301zh1k&s=6

SamZED
There are more examples. Escapologist skills. You just made up that word! mad stick out tongue

Starscream M
Logan's moves are too wild and erratic.
only in berserker mode

carver9
I thought adding the vibranium would help absorb damage like caps shield and come on guys, stop using real world logic in a comic, we know what fusion adamantium and vibranium could do but i was trying to fuse it like caps shield.

StiltmanFTW
only in berserker mode

That's not true, man. And even if it was... what prevents him from going berserk?

I thought adding the vibranium would help absorb damage like caps shield and come on guys, stop using real world logic in a comic, we know what fusion adamantium and vibranium could do but i was trying to fuse it like caps shield.

Only antartic vibranium melts metal, carver.

The one that absorbs the damage, the one that is in Cap's shield (wakandan variation), does not do that...

Wolverine would be nearly impossible to KO by these guys.

Starscream M
That's not true, man. And even if it was... what prevents him from going berserk?

um, the fact that he tries not to...duh. do you read comics?

carver9

Only antartic vibranium melts metal, carver.

The one that absorbs the damage, the one that is in Cap's shield (wakandan variation), does not do that...

Wolverine would be nearly impossible to KO by these guys.

I know about vibranium and the one in cap shield is the one that I was talking about. Why would I put a certain type of vibranium in wolverine in a vs thread knowing that it would kill him?

StiltmanFTW
um, the fact that he tries not to...duh. do you read comics?

Yes, I do. Just because he tries not to go berserk doesn't mean he won't. Nice example would be his fight with Winter Soldier. You know the issue I'm talking about? I doubt it uhuh stick out tongue His patience is not unlimited.

Echo stated he strikes in all directions at once. His thought and action are one. Spider-Man had the impression like he was doing something to his head, etc... Wolverine is a beast, quite literally.

StiltmanFTW
I know about vibranium and the one in cap shield is the one that I was talking about. Why would I put a certain type of vibranium in wolverine in a vs thread knowing that it would kill him?

I know you wouldn't do that. But someone else... whistle

it balances the battle.

Anyway it wouldn't kill him wink

SamZED
True. Worst case it'd give his hf a lot of work, but he wont die.

Tha C-Master
When did he wrestle? You're not talking about his 1st appearance, are you?

Better men have tried and failed.

New Avengers might not be enough... stick out tongue That is an example, he is a skilled enough grappler, it is a part of his ability. In KMC it wouldn't matter because once his wrists are grabbed he loses leverage. He already has less reach in his arms and legs, it would be like grabbing a kid.

StiltmanFTW
That is an example, he is a skilled enough grappler, it is a part of his ability. In KMC it wouldn't matter because once his wrists are grabbed he loses leverage. He already has less reach in his arms and legs, it would be like grabbing a kid.

Sorry, I'm not buying.

1. http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/6610/max0006gn9.jpg
2. http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/3867/max0008zb6.jpg
credit to jin

Starscream M
Yes, I do. Just because he tries not to go berserk doesn't mean he won't. Nice example would be his fight with Winter Soldier. You know the issue I'm talking about? I doubt it uhuh stick out tongue His patience is not unlimited.

Echo stated he strikes in all directions at once. His thought and action are one. Spider-Man had the impression like he was doing something to his head, etc... Wolverine is a beast, quite literally. it would be out of character for logan to go berserker against cap and spiderman. i dont buy that he would.

SamZED
Sorry, I'm not buying.

credit to jin Man, that's an Ennis book the very same where Punisher beat the crap outta Wolverine, Spider-man and Daredevil and where Logan was screaming like a little girl "heeeelp meeeee!" just because he was standing on a collapsing rooftop. Also, its not the same, Spider-man wasn't trying to fight him, he was trying to stop him from killing Castle. Remember when Logan was celebrating his b-day? Spider-man was able to catch his wrists and stop him from hurting some guy and again it wasnt a fight. Logan can be pinned to the ground even if he goes berserk. Spider-man with webbing alone could do it, with the help from Cap it wont be even all that hard.

StiltmanFTW
it would be out of character for logan to go berserker against cap and spiderman. i dont buy that he would.

Well, too bad he already did...

Man, that's an Ennis book the very same where Punisher beat the crap outta Wolverine, Spider-man and Daredevil and where Logan was screaming like a little girl "heeeelp meeeee!" just because he was standing on a collapsing rooftop. Also, its not the same, Spider-man wasn't trying to fight him, he was trying to stop him from killing Castle. Remember when Logan was celebrating his b-day? Spider-man was able to catch his wrists and stop him from hurting some guy and again it wasnt a fight. Logan can be pinned to the ground even if he goes berserk. Spider-man with webbing alone could do it, with the help from Cap it wont be even all that hard.

Just because there were PIS instances in the book doesn't mean we can ignore the whole issue, y'know? We would have to reject so many feats then it isn't even funny.

Because he was standing on a collapsing rooftop...? He just got hit by a rocket, he had a shock.

He doesn't have webbing here. Even if they did that, which is not likely to happen IMO, they'd eventually tire. Wolverine wouldn't. Let's just agree to disagree.

Starscream M

Just because there were PIS instances in the book doesn't mean we can ignore the whole issue, y'know? We would have to reject so many feats then it isn't even funny.

1. he never went berserk fighting cap or spiderman

2. I love how you just pick and choose what feats you want to use. I got bashed when I used ennis showings.

StiltmanFTW
1. he never went berserk fighting cap or spiderman

2. I love how you just pick and choose what feats you want to use. I got bashed when I used ennis showings.

1. That's Battlehammer's opinion and I respectfully disagree with it.

2. Like I said before, we can't just ignore the whole comic/run. Everything needs to be discussed.

Wolverine didn't break the webbing, he just tore down the wall. Is he strong enough to do that? Sure.

Spidey caught his wrists. Did he get free on strength alone? No, he kicked him in the nuts the way you see in the scan. Is he fast and skilled enough to do that? Definitely.

Starscream M

Spidey caught his wrists. Did he get free on strength alone? No, he kicked him in the nuts the way you see in the scan. Is he fast and skilled enough to do that? Definitely. spidersense didn't work though, which is PIS.

also, parker wasn't really trying to fight logan

third, parker has steve to help in this match.

SamZED

Because he was standing on a collapsing rooftop...? He just got hit by a rocket, he had a shock.

He doesn't have webbing here. Even if they did that, which is not likely to happen IMO, they'd eventually tire. Wolverine wouldn't. Let's just agree to disagree. That wasn't even a fight when Logan kicked him.. but ok. Ofcourse that's just imo.
But it is true that everyone in that book were acting SO out of character. Shock or no shock I dont see Wolverine screaming like a girl, also he went berserk because Punisher said that he's short..

SamZED
spidersense didn't work though, which is PIS.

third, parker has steve to help in this match. Plus he was in a midleap which kinda makes his strength a non-factor and his weight alone isnt enough to hold Logan.

Starscream M
also he went berserk because Punisher said that he's short.. ahahaha are you serious? anyone have scans? laughing

StiltmanFTW
spidersense didn't work though, which is PIS.

third, parker has steve to help in this match.

So every time Parker got hit it's bcause SS didn't work? Ah, you mean the bomb thing. Well, the potency of the spider sense depends on the writer... same about the healing factor... as good/bad as the story needs it to be. Although I agree, that was PIS. So was DD dropping Logan with a throat strike. Even before the HF upgrade he didn't go down after a hit like that.

Doesn't mean he wanted a kick to the balls.

Yeah and Wolverine is all but unKOable in this fight thanks to vibranium protecting his skull.

Starscream M

Yeah and Wolverine is all but unKOable in this fight thanks to vibranium protecting his skull. spiderman has the strength to easily rip wolverine's windpipe out

carver9
LOL, I just pictured that in my head but he's not ripping wolvy's wind pipe out

SamZED
ahahaha are you serious? anyone have scans? laughing Unfortunately i am... sorry dont have scans but pretty much every Ennis books with either Logan, DD or Spider-man was clearly written to make them all look like complete idiots, when Punisher ran Wolverine over Logan was screaming like japanese schoolgirl... no

StiltmanFTW
That wasn't even a fight when Logan kicked him.. but ok. Ofcourse that's just imo.
But it is true that everyone in that book were acting SO out of character. Shock or no shock I dont see Wolverine screaming like a girl, also he went berserk because Punisher said that he's short..

Plus he was in a midleap which kinda makes his strength a non-factor and his weight alone isnt enough to hold Logan.

Wasn't my intent to use it as a display how their fight would go. Just that grabbing his wrists is not necessarily a good idea.

He decided to use his agility in order to catch Logan's wrists, on the ground it would be much harder.

spiderman has the strength to easily rip wolverine's windpipe out

And that is somehow supposed to knock him out? Maybe if he repeated that enough times.

Parmaniac
So every time Parker got hit it's bcause SS didn't work? Ah, you mean the bomb thing. Well, the potency of the spider sense depends on the writer... same about the healing factor... as good/bad as the story needs it to be.

I disagree if the SS doesn't kick in it's PIS, the equivalent to the HF would be that Wolverine simply wouldn't have a HF and that IIRC never happend, a SS is just something that writers more easily forget than a HF.

StiltmanFTW
Unfortunately i am... sorry dont have scans but pretty much every Ennis books with either Logan, DD or Spider-man was clearly written to make them all look like complete idiots, when Punisher ran Wolverine over Logan was screaming like japanese schoolgirl... no

Punisher is like Batman sometimes wink

StiltmanFTW
I disagree if the SS doesn't kick in it's PIS, the equivalent to the HF would be that Wolverine simply wouldn't have a HF and that IIRC never happend, a SS is just something that writers more easily forget than a HF.

Its sensitivity and timing fluctuates though, doesn't it?

Parmaniac
ahahaha are you serious? anyone have scans? laughing

http://de.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2zjl4k8&s=6
http://de.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2gwb061&s=6

Parmaniac
Its sensitivity and timing fluctuates though, doesn't it?

that's true but IIRC in that issue it simply wasn't there

Starscream M
http://de.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2zjl4k8&s=6
http://de.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2gwb061&s=6 thank you!

Tha C-Master
Sorry, I'm not buying.

credit to jin Not the same mind he would be in a forum. He's merely trying to calm him down. If I recalled he restrained Wolverine rather easily in the MK mini.

Also when you are restraining someone from the wrists you do it from the behind and not the front. stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
Not the same mind he would be in a forum. He's merely trying to calm him down. If I recalled he restrained Wolverine rather easily in the MK mini.

And Wolverine was toying with him in their first fight.

MK mini? Kirkman? Wolverine got free from the webbing fairly quickly.

Also when you are restraining someone from the wrists you do it from the front and not behind. stick out tongue

Spidey's intelligent fighting techniques are legendary.

Tha C-Master
Sorry in my previous post I meant grab from behind and not the front.

And Wolverine was toying with him in their first fight.

MK mini? Kirkman? Wolverine got free from the webbing fairly quickly.

Spidey's intelligent fighting techniques are legendary. Which first fight? Not secret wars? Meh, I'm not about to do another Wolverine vs Spiderman circle.

Are you and I talking about when they visited Aunt May and he restrained them from killing those people. He doesn't have the strength to get out of the webbing without using his claws with leverage.

He does think on the fly pretty well. It doesn't take a genius to grab someone from behind. Grabbing someone from the wrists in the front just leads to you getting kicked in the nads. Either way doesn't take away from my point that in a forum he won't be trying to "calm him down" and if grabbed properly Logan has no way to get free from someone far far stronger than him.

StiltmanFTW
Sorry in my previous post I meant grab from behind and not the front.

Which first fight? Not secret wars? Meh, I'm not about to do another Wolverine vs Spiderman circle.

Are you and I talking about when they visited Aunt May and he restrained them from killing those people. He doesn't have the strength to get out of the webbing without using his claws with leverage.

He does think on the fly pretty well. It doesn't take a genius to grab someone from behind. Grabbing someone from the wrists in the front just leads to you getting kicked in the nads. Either way doesn't take away from my point that in a forum he won't be trying to "calm him down" and if grabbed properly Logan has no way to get free from someone far far stronger than him.

Their first real fight when Spidey prevented Logan from killing Charlemagne.

Haven't read that I'm afraid. Any chance for scans or even better the issue name and #?

The muscles responsible for his claws do have enough strength, though. This is how he freed his hand and got out of Spidey's trap in Kirkman's comic.

The only way I see Spidey doing that is him using Cosmic Armbar...

Tha C-Master
Their first real fight when Spidey prevented Logan from killing Charlemagne.

Haven't read that I'm afraid. Any chance for scans or even better the issue name and #?

The muscles responsible for his claws do have enough strength, though. This is how he freed his hand and got out of Spidey's trap in Kirkman's comic.

The only way I see Spidey doing that is him using Cosmic Armbar... Let me get home first I'm at work.

Now are you talking about Webs or his hands? For the wrist strength.

StiltmanFTW
Let me get home first I'm at work.

Now are you talking about Webs or his hands? For the wrist strength.

Thanks in advance.

Talking about webs:

1. http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/3033/websiv1.jpg
2. http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/1142/webs2nk6.jpg

Parmaniac
Thanks in advance.

Talking about webs:

that wasn't very much webbing what if he would totally "glue up" his whole head?

EDIT: plus going by that scan his webbing is strong enough to dent adamantium laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
that wasn't very much webbing what if he would totally "glue up" his whole head?

EDIT: plus going by that scan his webbing is strong enough to dent adamantium laughing out loud

Glue up his whole head... damn, I guess his gay boyfriend taught him that trick... Wolverine is screwed laughing

Logan's claws are slightly curved and they weren't fully extended then. That is why it looks like they were bending.

carver9
Thanks in advance.

Talking about webs:

The only reason that happened is because wolverine attention was somewhere else (on the omega kid).

Spiderman didnt even exist to him when he was in that rage, he wanted to stab that boy for repeatadly blastinig him.

StiltmanFTW
The only reason that happened is because wolverine attention was somewhere else (on the omega kid).

Spiderman didnt even exist to him when he was in that rage, he wanted to stab that boy for repeatadly blastinig him.

That's right. Just wanted to show the strength of his claw muscles stick out tongue

Tha C-Master

Spiderman didnt even exist to him when he was in that rage, he wanted to stab that boy for repeatadly blastinig him. He did warn Spiderman to back off... or else, blah blah blah.

Anyways it looks like it took him some time to do that. As far as that goes, Adamantium pushing Adamantium definitely would budge the webs. That would count as a defeat on the forum though. It would be like being frozen.

Parmaniac
Glue up his whole head... damn, I guess his gay boyfriend taught him that trick... Wolverine is screwed laughing

Logan's claws are slightly curved and they weren't fully extended then. That is why it looks like they were bending.

http://de.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=a1rdp3&s=6
gay huh? cool

carver9
He did warn Spiderman to back off... or else, blah blah blah.

Anyways it looks like it took him some time to do that. As far as that goes, Adamantium pushing Adamantium definitely would budge the webs. That would count as a defeat on the forum though. It would be like being frozen.

I agree but again, his fight wasnt with spiderman, he wanted the kid and thats why parker was able to pull that feat off. If wolverine was solely attacking spiderman, that would have never happened (look at all the other battles between the two).

During that entire encounter, spiderman was scared for his life and the sad thing, wolverine wasnt even paying him any attention.

Tha C-Master
It didn't happen like that at all, he clearly told Spiderman to go away or else... let's be honest.

carver9
It didn't happen like that at all, he clearly told Spiderman to go away or else... let's be honest.

I am being honest and I dont consider that fight as being something you can use on a forum, especially since wolverine wasnt attacking him.

If thats the case, I can use marvel knights #13.

StiltmanFTW
http://de.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=a1rdp3&s=6
gay huh? cool

He got there by an accident and isn't even happy.

Erased his marriage from existence.

Didn't punish Westcott for what he did to him. That's... 'cause... he liked it sick

Tha C-Master
I am being honest and I dont consider that fight as being something you can use on a forum, especially since wolverine wasnt attacking him.

If thats the case, I can use marvel knights #13. I didn't use any fight on the forum, I was addressing his scan. And that "fight" didn't happen like you said it did either. They never have a full on serious fight aside from secret wars. Crossovers are notorious for that. erm

Parmaniac
He got there by an accident and isn't even happy.

Dammit I hoped you haven't read it laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.